Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Household appliances are very diverse, and for almost any business operation that a person used to do manually, technical means have already been invented to make life easier to varying degrees. Pressure washers are one typical example. With their help, you can quickly and effectively wash a car, remove old paint from various surfaces, clean the area from small construction debris and much more. Experts analyzed the market and identified a number of relevant models that are optimal for solving everyday and professional tasks.
- High pressure washer which company to choose
- Rating of the best pressure washers
- The best inexpensive high pressure washers up to 10,000 rubles
- Champion HP6300
- Bosch AQT 35-12
- ELITECH M 1800 RK
- Bosch AQT 33-11
- Rating of the best household pressure washers in the middle price segment
- Stihl RE 128 Plus
- Lavor Pro Vertigo 28
- KARCHER K 7 Compact
- Interskol AM-130 / 2500V
- Elitech M 2500 IRKBS
- The best professional car wash
- Portotecnica Elite 2840 T
- KARCHER HD 9 / 20-4 M
- Stihl RE 163 PLUS
- Portotecnica Royal Press DSPL 3060 T
- Which pressure washer to buy
High pressure washer which company to choose
This type of equipment places high demands on the quality 'starting conditions'. Therefore, unlike small household appliances, there are not many manufacturers who are able to do something really useful on this topic. Most of these brands are well known. We will briefly remind you what each of them is, and where exactly each series is collected.
- Champion is a Russian trade mark of gardening equipment, founded in 2005. Own brand of the St. Petersburg company 'Wald'. The products are a 'prefab hodgepodge' in a good way – trimmer lines are supplied from France, lubricants from the USA, and chain sharpening files from India and Europe. The assembly of finished units is carried out in China.
- Bosch is a German company that needs no special introduction. Products are manufactured all over the world. As for the two sink models that hit the rating, they are assembled in China.
- ELITECH is a Russian brand of power tools, garden equipment and equipment. It appeared on the market for the first time in 2008. It belongs to a large distributor of LIT Trading power tools. Most of the products are manufactured in China and some in Belarus.
- KARCHER is another well-recognized brand. It is the world's largest manufacturer of household and professional cleaning equipment. The company's production facilities are located in a number of countries. In Russia, however, equipment is brought mainly from Germany, Italy and China.
- Stihl is a brand of garden equipment, tools for forestry, agriculture and construction. It has almost a century of history and is famous for its impeccable quality and durability. Manufactures are located in different countries; sinks are assembled mostly in China.
- Lavor Pro – the brand belongs to the Italian concern Lavor Wash, founded in 1975. A wide range of versatile harvesting equipment is produced under this brand. Production facilities are located in Italy itself and in a number of other countries.
- Interskol is a Russian company engaged in the production, sale and service of power tools. Founded in 1991 on the basis of a specialized institute. Owns four of its own factories: one each in Spain and Russia, and two in China – in Shanghai and Jinhua.
- Portotecnica is an Italian brand of cleaning equipment, founded in 1977. The best achievement of the company's engineers is precisely the pressure washers. Production is carried out in factories in Italy itself.
Rating of the best pressure washers
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best inexpensive high pressure washers up to 10,000 rubles||1||Champion HP6300||9 695 RUB.|
|2||Bosch AQT 35-12||7 070 RUB.|
|3||ELITECH M 1800 RK||7730 RUB.|
|4||Bosch AQT 33-11||4580 RUB.|
|The best household pressure washers in the middle price segment||1||Stihl RE 128 Plus||22500 RUB.|
|2||Lavor Pro Vertigo 28||24 990 RUB.|
|3||KARCHER K 7 Compact||30 290 RUB.|
|4||Interskol AM-130 / 2500V||–|
|5||Elitech M 2500 IRKBS||11200 RUB.|
|The best professional car wash||1||Portotecnica Elite 2840 T||56 990 RUB.|
|2||KARCHER HD 9 / 20-4 M||99 990 RUB.|
|3||Stihl RE 163 PLUS||43 990 RUB.|
|4||Portotecnica Royal Press DSPL 3060 T||RUB 82,990|
The best inexpensive high pressure washers up to 10,000 rubles
Let's start with the most affordable, but quite workable models that are applicable in the household, in a small construction site on a private site and for other purposes of a non-industrial scale. Our experts considered the following models worthy of attention: Champion HP6300, ELITECH M 1800 RK and two models from Bosch – AQT 35-12 and AQT 33-11.
For all washes of the budget group, the general characteristics are as follows:
- metal pump;
- Electrical engine;
- power supply from a 220/230 V mains;
- the presence of transport wheels (except for Bosch AQT 33-11);
- built-in ability to use detergent;
- water intake from the tank is provided.
The Russian high-pressure washer of the Chinese assembly Champion HP6300 is the most expensive compared to other budget models, but it has an important difference – the engine power is 2.4 kW, and in some configurations, all 3 kW. This brings the model closer to semi-professional car washes. The weight of the model is also far from amateur – 25 kg, but users do not complain about this circumstance.
The declared pressure is up to 225 bar, but according to user reviews, the real figure is much lower, and this is noted as a disadvantage and misleading. On the other hand, there are practically no complaints about the pressure drop during the operation of the water intake, while in other inexpensive sinks this is a very characteristic feature. Probably, this is due to the high engine power. Water consumption is very significant – up to 420 liters per hour, but most buyers are ready for this circumstance. The maximum inlet water temperature is 50 ° C.
The unit comes with a 5 m hose (some users of this length are few), a standard '3 in 1' nozzle with switching modes, a 0.85 l detergent tank. Power cord length – 5 m, manual winding. Fixed carrying handle.
Users in their reviews emphasized the important advantage of this model – the 'eternal' pump made of silumin (an alloy of aluminum with silicon).
- high power;
- silumin pump.
- asynchronous motor;
- penny does not work normally;
- short hose;
- uneven spraying;
- real pressure is much lower than stated;
Bosch AQT 35-12
The German Bosch AQT 35-12 pressure washer is manufactured in China. This model is already much more similar to the household one, both in power – 1.5 kW, and in pressure – up to 120 bar. The water consumption is up to 350 liters per hour. Maximum permissible inlet water temperature 40 ° С
The length of the power cord and the high pressure hose here are similar to the Champion HP6300, and the HP hose raises the same complaints – at least three meters of length is not enough so that the device does not have to be carried around when washing a car. True, the presence of a convenient retractable handle and wheels partially compensates for this inconvenience. The weight of the sink is also incommensurate with the weight of the previous one – only 5.5 kg.
The pistol is equipped with a universal nozzle, and there are already those who are dissatisfied with this decision, although it is quite common. A small but significant percentage of users would still prefer separate nozzles for each jet configuration.
This model is affordable, not least due to the minimum configuration. All additional accessories have to be purchased separately, such as a foam generator, a nozzle for washing terraces, an angle nozzle for washing wheel arches, a brush nozzle, and more. Most of the opinions on the availability of all these parts for sale are not very positive.
Prices: 5750 – 9651 rubles.
- metal pump;
- universal nozzle;
- light weight;
- shortage of spare parts and accessories;
- short hose;
ELITECH M 1800 RK
Russian sink ELITECH M 1800 RK is produced in China. It is slightly more powerful (1.8 kW – engine power) and more efficient (up to 140 bar pressure, water consumption – up to 400 liters per hour) Bosch AQT 35-12, but almost twice as heavy – 9.6 kg. Inlet water temperature – no higher than 40 ° С.
The 5-meter high-pressure hose raises exactly the same complaints from users as the two previous models. Only motorists complain – they do not have enough hose length to go around the car from all sides, without carrying the car wash behind them.
The sink has a hose reel with a handle, and its presence is emphasized in the official description as an advantage. In fact, the coil is completely useless, almost all users are unanimous in this.
Good reviews are caused by the full compliance of the declared capacity with real performance indicators. Isolated cases of insufficient power subsequently turned out to be the result of low voltage in the power grid, which is typical for summer cottages and houses in the private sector.
Prices: 5230 – 7799 rubles.
- pressure corresponds to the declared one;
- relatively quiet at work;
- metal pump;
- useless reel (rigid hose);
- rigid and short high pressure hose;
- ineffective foaming agent;
Bosch AQT 33-11
The most minimalistic sink from the budget group is Bosch AQT 33-11. It is also the cheapest and least powerful. The electric motor consumes 1.3 kW and develops a pressure of up to 110 bar. The nominal water consumption in this case should be 330 liters per hour, but many users note a clear overflow. The maximum permissible inlet water temperature is 40 ° C.
This is the most compact and lightest car wash in our ranking. Weighs only 3.8 kg, equipped with a fixed carry handle and does not need wheels. Its weak point is a very short high pressure hose – only 3 meters. The extended version of the Car Wash comes with an extended 5-meter hose, but judging by the reviews on previous models, this will not be enough either. It makes sense to look for such a complete set, since in this case you will also receive a mud blaster, a 90-degree nozzle for washing the underbody and wheel arches, and Bosch branded microfiber as a nice bonus.
The 'native' foam lance in this model is completely non-functional, so you will need to buy another one from Bosch's competitors. So, in any case, many users do. As for the suction hose, it will need to be purchased in any case, since it is not provided for in the standard package.
Prices: 4003 – 6490 rubles.
- affordable price;
- minimum weight.
- overconsumption of water;
- short high pressure hose;
- no suction hose included;
- non-functional foam nozzle;
Rating of the best household pressure washers in the middle price segment
Now let's take a look at high pressure washers that are more powerful and functional than the budget group. Some of them are even officially positioned as professional, but by a combination of factors they still 'fall short'. Our experts have identified as many as five models in this category: Stihl RE 128 Plus, Lavor Pro Vertigo 28, KARCHER K 7 Compact, Interskol AM-130 / 2500В and Elitech М 2500 IRKBS.
The unifying characteristics of the listed sinks are similar to the general properties of the budget group (metal pump, electric motor, etc.).
Stihl RE 128 Plus
The compact sink of the German Stihl RE 128 Plus trademark is produced in China. It is a powerful unit (2.3 kW), capable of producing guaranteed water pressure up to 150 bar at a flow rate of 500 liters per hour. The maximum permissible inlet water temperature is 60 ° C.
Water is supplied through a 9-meter high pressure hose. The length of the hose is not a record, but it still gets high marks from car buyers. The gun is equipped with a sufficiently high quality nozzle that gives the 'correct' streams. As for the foam kit included in the standard set, according to customer reviews, it does not perform its functions at all. Even Stihl's products, which are renowned for their quality, have been affected by this disease in most sinks. Therefore, the foam kit must be purchased separately.
The sink is equipped with a thermal relay that protects it from overheating and is quite demanding on the cross-section of the extension cable. The standard power cord is 5 meters long, hand-wound.
In general, buyers are satisfied with this model also thanks to the ergonomics – many reviews highlighting the particular ease of use of the Stihl RE 128 Plus.
- general ergonomics;
- thermal relay (overheating protection);
- long hose;
- high-quality cutter;
- high price;
- useless regular foam kit.
Lavor Pro Vertigo 28
Lavor Pro Vertigo 28 is an Italian pressure washer produced at the home plant of the LavorWash concern. The place of production already inspires the confidence of many buyers, and in general it deserves it.
The unit is slightly more powerful and more efficient than the previous one – 2.8 kW power consumption, up to 180 bar pressure and 510 liters per hour water consumption. The pump drive system is axial, the pump body is made of silumin.
The scope of delivery of the sink includes a set of attachments (standard, fan, brush, rotary brush) and fine filters. The 8 m high pressure hose is wound on a reel.
The compactness of this model evokes a lot of positive reviews, although its dimensions of 60×40.5×40.5 cm cannot be called too outstanding in terms of compactness. Its weight is also more than tangible – 22 kg.
Judging by the reviews, the average user does not have any clear complaints about the quality and functionality of this model. The only thing is that many people regret the shortage in the sale of accessories and spare parts.
- quality materials and assembly;
- reliability and predictability;
- silumin pump;
- shortage of spare parts and accessories.
KARCHER K 7 Compact
The pressure washer KARCHER K 7 Compact, unlike previous models from Stihl and Bosch, is produced in Germany itself, and this has a positive effect on its quality. The fact of the German assembly receives positive positive marks from real users.
The dimensions of the device are 55.2×33.3×29 cm, and the weight is 17.1 kg. This device is even more powerful than the Lavor Pro Vertigo 28 – 3 kW. The 3-piston axial pump develops pressures ranging from 20 to 160 bar with a water flow rate of up to 600 liters per hour. The maximum permissible water temperature is 60 ° C.
The manufacturer did not skimp on the standard high-pressure hose – its length is as much as 10 m. It is wound on a fixed holder. The sink is equipped with a standard nozzle and a mud burr. The set includes fine filters.
The KARCHER K 7 Compact does not come with a standard foam lance. Considering the fact that in very many models such an accessory is often completely unsuitable for normal foaming, one could not pay attention to this. But users are still unhappy with this, expecting more from KARCHER, especially since the purchase of a separate foaming agent will cost about 10% of the cost of the entire sink.
KARCHER K 7 Compact has one more feature – high demands on sufficient and stable mains voltage. If there are problems with this, you will also need a stabilizer without fail, otherwise the sink will not meet the declared characteristics.
- long high pressure hose;
- Made in Germany;
- no foaming agent included;
- demanding on the quality of the electrical network;
- only horizontal working position;
Interskol AM-130 / 2500V
The sink of the Russian trade mark Interskol AM-130 / 2500V is produced in China at the own plant of a domestic company.
The engine power is 2.5 kW, the pump with a brass body develops a pressure of up to 170 bar with a water flow of up to 468 liters per hour. Due to the brass pump, this model is almost the heaviest of those presented in the rating – 29.2 kg.
The device is equipped with a motor overheating protection system with automatic shutdown. A separate feature of Interskol AM-130 / 2500V is built-in water heating. In addition, users notice that the engine runs at 100% – when operating from a bucket, the water pressure practically does not drop.
The accessories included a standard universal nozzle, but no foam generator. There is no provision for shutting off the detergent supply during operation. The last two circumstances cause negative reviews.
Oddly enough, the rather long 8-meter high-pressure hose is also the reason for dissatisfaction. For many motorists, this length is not enough.
- water heating;
- almost no pressure drop during water intake. clear;
- automatic stop operation;
- brass pump;
- no foam generator included;
- nozzles are not quick-detachable;
- no shutdown of shampoo supply;
Elitech M 2500 IRKBS
The Russian sink Elitech M 2500 IRKBS is made in China, like the previous instance from Interskol, but in terms of design and functionality, this model looks weaker.
Engine power is similar to the previous model – 2.5 kW, provides pressure up to 170 bar with water consumption up to 440 liters per hour. The maximum inlet water temperature is 40 ° С. The dimensions of the device are 86.8x30x33 cm, the weight is 21.1 kg.
What is good about this model is a large margin of productivity, just as Interskol AM-130 / 2500V manifests itself – when working with water intake from the tank, the pressure drops insignificantly.
Among the shortcomings – a clearly short HP hose – 5 m, inconvenient water supply and the inability to connect third-party nozzles without 'reworking with a file'.
What's strange is that there are serious omissions in the instructions. So, the manual does not indicate how to switch modes between low and strong pressure (and it does not even say that there is such a possibility at all), and also not a word about the fact that the detergent is supplied only with a weak pressure.
- quiet work;
- good pressure even 'out of the barrel'.
- important points in the instructions are missing;
- incompatibility with Karcher nozzles;
- short high pressure hose;
- inconvenient location of the water supply;
The best professional car wash
And the last group – the most powerful, high-performance washers, suitable for professional use. Almost all of the items presented need to be connected to a three-phase power grid with a voltage of 380/400 V. Experts have identified such models worth attention in this segment: KARCHER HD 9 / 20-4 M, Stihl RE 163 PLUS and two Portotecnica models – 'Royal Press DSPL 3060 T 'and' Elite 2840 T '.
Portotecnica Elite 2840 T
The Italian professional sink Portotecnica Elite 2840 T is made in Italy itself. It is a powerful unit that consumes 5.3 kW and is able to maintain water pressure in the range of 30 to 190 bar at a water flow rate of 780 liters per hour. For this model to work, it is necessary to connect to a 380 V power supply. The maximum inlet water temperature is 50 ° C.
The unit is equipped with a reliable motor with a crank drive mechanism. The pump body is made of brass, the pistons are ceramic. Taking into account the peculiarities of the mechanism, this model has an impressive weight – 44 kg and is rather large – 81x43x74 cm.
The HP hose has a length of 10 meters; a reservoir is allocated for the detergent in the device body. The volume of the tank is 7.5 liters.
In general, the model is reliable and has a significant margin of operability, if not for one 'but' – clearly unusable factory oil, which negates all the potential reliability and durability of the device. Users noticed that from the very beginning, regular oil must be replaced with good motor synthetics.
Another nuance that looks more like a wish, but is still listed in negative reviews is the lack of a thermal valve that could discharge water when it heats up in the pump.
- Italian assembly;
- great resource;
- relatively affordable price;
- low-quality regular oil;
- no thermal valve.
KARCHER HD 9 / 20-4 M
The KARCHER HD 9 / 20-4 M sink is a striking example of German quality, power and reliability. Made in Germany itself. The dimensions of the sink are 94.2x49x50.3 cm, weight – 55 kg, high pressure hose length – 10 meters.
The model operates on a 380/400 V mains, power consumption is 8.4 kW. With this power, the unit is capable of developing a water pressure of up to 200 bar. The water consumption is impressive – up to 900 liters per hour.
The gun is equipped with a nozzle with a three-position nozzle. The Servo Control regulator allows you to conveniently change the pressure and water flow directly from the gun. The SwitchChem detergent dosing system allows you to work with two detergents and quickly alternate between them.
Users have a very high opinion of the KARCHER HD 9 / 20-4 M's ergonomics and ease of use. In particular, the pistol minimizes lever holding force by exploiting the recoil force of the jet.
Long service life of the device is ensured by a 3-piston axial pump with a brass cylinder head.
- German assembly;
- alternation of detergents;
- reliability and durability;
- high price.
Stihl RE 163 PLUS
The German high pressure washer Stihl RE 163 PLUS is produced in China. This is the most modest model in terms of power in this group, but it is still considered professional. That is why power supply from a 220/230 V network in this case can be considered an advantage.
The sink consumes 3.3 kW, providing pressure up to 160 bar and consuming water up to 650 liters per hour. The maximum permissible inlet water temperature is 60 ° C. Equipped with a 2 liter detergent tank. The device weighs 27.6 kg.
The standard nozzle suits users quite well with the configuration of the jets, but the regular foam concentrate is usually disappointing.
What is exceptional about this model is the 12 meter long hose that winds up on a reel. Motorists are, for the most part, delighted. The only thing is that the hose is textile, and this does not suit everyone.
- high-quality assembly;
- reliability and durability;
- affordable price;
- work from 220V;
- useless regular foam concentrate.
Portotecnica Royal Press DSPL 3060 T
And, finally, the most powerful sink in our rating – Portotecnica Royal Press DSPL 3060 T. This 'monster' is powered by 380-400 V, consumes 7 kW of power, is able to maintain water pressure from 30 to 215 bar with water consumption up to 960 liters in hour.
The drive system is based on a crank mechanism. The pump body is made of brass. Piston material – cermet. The engine speed is 1400 rpm. All this stuff is enclosed in a case measuring 87x51x77 cm and weighs 67 kg.
The standard HP hose is 8 meters long, but this model has an additional option – a 20-meter hose with a reel for reeling.
The model is equipped with an overheating protection system with automatic shutdown.
Similar to the Portotecnica Elite 2840 T model, there is the problem of the manufacturer's strange savings on oil. It is this that becomes the reason for inexplicably frequent, as for such a solid model, breakdowns. Therefore, users recommend replacing the oil with good motor synthetics on the very first day.
- exceptional power and performance;
- 20 m extra hose;
- reliability and durability;
- factory oil.
Which pressure washer to buy
- Of the budget models of household sinks, the cheapest is Bosch AQT 33-11. But the price in this case is a bad guideline, since you still have to splurge on another foam nozzle and a water intake hose (if necessary). The Bosch AQT 35-12 model has unconvincing advantages at a noticeably higher price, while the Champion HP6300 has too lame quality in everything, except for claims to be professional. Against the background of these models, the Russian ELITECH M 1800 RK looks surprisingly good.
- In the middle price segment, the Elitech M 2500 IRKBS receives the most negative feedback, and quite objectively. KARCHER K 7 Compact is of high quality, but capricious. Stihl RE 128 Plus – very good, but expensive. Based on a combination of factors, including price, the Italian Lavor Pro Vertigo 28 looks best.
- In the group of professional models, the situation is as follows. If there is no three-phase power supply, but the highest possible performance is needed, here only Stihl RE 163 PLUS will do without options. If, on the contrary, the operation of the sink is supposed to be on an industrial scale, the best option is Portotecnica Royal Press DSPL 3060 T. It is almost equivalent in its basic characteristics to KARCHER HD 9 / 20-4 M, but it is much more expensive. The Portotecnica Elite 2840 T is relatively inexpensive for its class and generally a good workhorse.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.