Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Kitchen mixers belong to the class of small household appliances, and in most of their structurally simple enough. However, they are so they vary greatly in quality, ease of use, longevity and other parameters, like any other household Technics. Leading experts analyzed the market and prepared list of the best models in terms of characteristics. For you we We present the conclusions of experts in the context of subclasses, form factors and target destination.
- Mixer which company to choose
- Rating of the best kitchen mixers
- The best hand mixers
- Bosch MFQ 4020
- Bosch MFQ 36480
- KitchenAid 5KHM9212ECU
- Panasonic MK-GH1
- Rating of the best stationary mixers
- Bosch MFQ 36460
- Stadler Form Mixer Two SFM.330
- Gemlux GL-SM600B
- Moulinex HM 4121
- Rating of the best professional mixers
- KitchenAid 5KSM150PSE
- Rohaus RM910S
- BORK E800
- The best mixer for kneading dough
- Ankarsrum AKM6230
- Which mixer to buy
Mixer which company to choose
First, briefly go through the manufacturers of those mixer models, which hit the rating.
- Bosch is a famous German brand of household appliances, not requiring submission. Mixers assemble at Bosch’s factories China or Slovenia, depending on the specific model.
- Panasonic is a famous Japanese brand with a century history. Mixers, like all other small household appliances going to China.
- Moulinex – a prominent and actively advertised French manufacturer of household appliances. Production facilities are located in France, China and Russia itself.
- BORK is one of the most successful Russian brands with German registration. Belongs to the famous Technopark company. The overall high quality of technology allows forgiven not quite honest branding. Most of the products are made in China.
- KitchenAid is an American manufacturer of household appliances. Comes in in a large holding Whirlpool. Some products are manufactured in the USA, and part in china.
- Stadler Form is a Swiss brand of household appliances. It has been successfully operating on the market since 1998. Products are manufactured in South Korea and China. Most of the equipment that comes in Russia is a Chinese assembly.
- Gemlux – a very young Russian brand, appeared on market in 2015. The company claims that its products produced in a number of countries (Italy, China, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Indonesia and Russia), but more plausible statement skeptics that yet most of the assembly takes place in China.
- Ankarsrum is a Swedish brand of specialized household appliances, founded in 1940. Mixers, food processors and dough mixers made in Sweden itself.
- Rohaus is one of the most conspiratorial brands, carefully posing as Dutch. Really belongs the Dutch company ATCP Group B.V., which is only 5 years old by age (registered in 2013). Full site only on Russian, English version with greatly reduced content. It is easy to understand that the brand is actually Russian.
Rating of the best kitchen mixers
|nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best hand mixers||1||Bosch MFQ 4020||2390 rub.|
|2||Bosch MFQ 36480||2960 RUB.|
|3||KitchenAid 5KHM9212ECU||9490 RUB.|
|4||Panasonic MK-GH1||2290 RUB.|
|The best stationary mixers||1||Bosch MFQ 36460||3790 RUB.|
|2||Stadler Form Mixer Two SFM.330||4995 RUB|
|3||Gemlux GL-SM600B||6590 RUB.|
|4||Moulinex HM 4121||3380 RUB.|
|The best professional mixers||1||KitchenAid 5KSM150PSE||53990 RUB.|
|3||BORK E800||44800 RUB.|
|BEST TEST MIXER||1||ANKARSRUM AKM6230||52500 rub.|
The best hand mixers
Let’s start with the ranking of portable hand-held mixer models that Our experts considered the best combination of price and quality. These turned out to be Bosch MFQ 4020 and MFQ 36480, KitchenAid 5KHM9212ECU and Panasonic MK-GH1.
Bosch MFQ 4020
Bosch MFQ 4020 hand mixers are manufactured at Bosch’s factory Slovenia. The device is quite convenient, high-quality and reliable, about than stated in the vast majority of independent reviews.
Power of 450 W covers 5 speeds of rotation of the corollas. AND there is one drawback. Those who need the most airy whipped cream with “peaks”, this model will not work, as even on At maximum speed, the mixer copes with this task once. If you need long continuous work or thorough mixing the “heavy” dough, here the Bosch MFQ 4020 is just on height.
Of the pleasant and useful options, users distinguish rubberized the handle and convenient extraction of corollas by means of the button. Corollas By the way, each is inserted into its hole. Includes hooks to mix the dough.
- European assembly;
- sufficient power;
- relatively quiet work;
- not always coping with whipping.
Bosch MFQ 36480
The Bosch MFQ 36480 mixer model is produced in Slovenia, just like “younger brother” Bosch MFQ 4020. This is much more multifunctional apparatus capable of performing the functions of a mixer, chopper, blender and dough mixer. For each of this function different nozzles are provided and, if necessary, special containers – a glass for a grinder and a bowl for a blender.
Power Bosch MFQ 36480 is similar to the previous model – 450 watts. There are 5 speeds with an additional turbo mode.
Like the Bosch MFQ 4020, this model has a comfortable rubberized handle and button for disconnecting nozzles. Some users complain that there is no device for storing nozzles.
Hardly the only serious minus of this model is the complete lack of spare parts, and in case of problems with the engine, it is necessary completely change, and this is comparable in price to buying a new mixer.
- European assembly;
- power and reliability;
- quiet work;
- not repairable;
- fragile plastic cups and bowls.
The KitchenAid 5KHM9212ECU mixer is made in the USA. Maybe, this explains more than a heavy price, as for devices of this class and functionality. But it’s almost the only drawback of this model.
The power of the device can be bewildering, especially in the background identical in class solutions – only 85 watts. But really this mixer, according to user reviews, can cope with all the tasks for which it is designed.
As for the tasks themselves, they are quite wide – mixing, whipping, kneading dough, making cocktails. For every action There are separate nozzles. There are 9 rotation speeds. IN As a pleasant bonus, the bag comes specifically for storage nozzles.
KitchenAid 5KHM9212ECU has better ergonomics than two previous “Germans”. There is also a rubberized handle and button to disconnect the nozzles, but there is still a device for winding cord.
Users all praise extremely low as one noise and vibration level of this model.
- made in the USA;
- there is a bag for nozzles.
- highly reliable;
- energy saving;
- very quiet;
- high price.
The Panasonic MK-GH1 mixer is made in China. This is the cheapest model of the four best hand mixers, but quite decent in characteristics.
The power of the device is 200 watts, but the lion’s share of reviews speak of a subjective impression of much greater power. Probably, Panasonic engineers managed to achieve maximum energy efficiency.
There are 5 speeds with an additional pulse mode. The model is expected to be very concise in functionality – complete two types of nozzles: whisk for whipping and hooks for dough. Disconnected by button.
A big plus is the 1.7 m long power cord. Some drawback – the minimum speed is not so minimal, and users regret that there is no other division “down”.
- quality and durability;
- affordable price;
- subjectively more powerful than rated 200 watts;
- inconvenient switching speeds (horizontal);
- no minimum speed.
Rating of the best stationary mixers
Now consider the rating of more impressive devices – stationary mixers. Our experts came into view Bosch MFQ 36460, Stadler Form Mixer Two SFM.330, Gemlux GL-SM600B and Moulinex HM 4121. General characteristics for all four options: plastic case, rotating bowl, button for disconnecting nozzles.
Bosch MFQ 36460
The Bosch MFQ 36460 mixer is made in Slovenia. Generally users praise the quality of the European assembly in this case. The snow-white casing from high-quality plastic.
As for the power and speed of rotation of the corollas, there are already a significant percentage of dissatisfied. With a power of 450 W mixer produces relatively low revs even at maximum 5th speed. This increases the cooking time of the mixtures. But this the impression is compensated by a very quiet operation, except for the same 5th speed.
Two types of nozzles are included – a whisk for whipping and hooks for kneading the dough.
- quality materials and assembly;
- silent work (except for the 5th speed);
- affordable price;
- handle with a soft coating Soft-touch;
- very noisy at maximum speed;
- low revs at high rated power.
Stadler Form Mixer Two SFM.330
Stadler Form Mixer Two SFM.330 is a Swiss merchant mixer stamps collected in China. This is the most high-tech model of the four stationary mixers under consideration thanks the presence of an LCD display and a number of design solutions.
Actually, the design implies the ability to remove the working part and use the mixer as manual. It is also important that for These transformations use different engines, since this The model is equipped with two motors.
The rated power of the mixer is 500 watts, as much as 12 speeds, plus turbo mode. Of the nozzles, there is only a whisk for whipping and dough hooks. This is marked by users as disadvantage for such an expensive model. Stainless bowl volume steel – 3.6 kg.
- high-quality assembly;
- many speeds;
- removable working part;
- reliability and durability;
- high price;
- few nozzles.
Gemlux GL-SM600B Planetary Stationary Mixer is a product Russian brand and Chinese assembly. The materials are quite sound, like the assembly – on this characteristic of complaints in reviews from real users are not observed.
The power of the device is 600 watts, 6 speeds are provided rotation and pulse mode. Metal bowl (stainless steel) quite roomy – 4.5 liters.
Comes with a whisk for whipping, a hook for dough and scapula nozzle. When kneading the dough, the reel of the mixer is minimal thanks to its natural significant weight – 11.7 and special suction cups with which the device can be additionally fixed on countertop. By the way, due to weight and power, some experts tend to rank this model as a semi-professional technique.
An important point – in case of accidental rotation of the lever to remove the bowl running time, the rotation immediately stops automatically.
- Attractive design
- sufficient power;
- solid assembly;
- suspiciously frequent cases of factory defects;
- very young manufacturer with vague prospects in terms of warranty obligations.
Moulinex HM 4121
Another transformer mixer of the French brand Moulinex HM 4121, manufactured in China. The quality of materials and assembly on height, which is typical for all lines of household appliances of this brand.
The model is rather concise in terms of functionality – equipped only with a whisk for beating and hooks for kneading dough. But the working part can be removed from the base and the stationary mixer “light movement of the hand “turns into manual.
Power consumption of the device is 450 watts. Foreseen 5 speeds of rotation and additional turbo mode.
Moulinex HM 4121 is available for many years, and a slice of reviews speaks of the exceptional reliability and durability of this models.
- sufficient power;
- affordable price;
- removable working part;
- power and durability;
- angular bottom of the bowl (separate adhering residues must be removed separately test).
Rating of the best professional mixers
Now we turn to the rating of an even more serious category of this types of household appliances – professional mixers. it high-performance devices with increased resource, power which for the most part is many times superior to appliances for the home use. Our experts identified the three most prominent User reviews of the model: KitchenAid 5KSM150PSE, Rohaus RM910S and BORK E800.
A rare example of truly overseas quality equipment – American-made KitchenAid 5KSM150PSE mixer. His the power of a number of consumers is doubtful about professional use, but in vain. To designers managed to “fit” into the nominal 300 watts of power consumption serious resource.
The model is very weighty – 10.6 kg, the body is made of metal, 4.83 liter bowl made of stainless steel. To the bowl in comes with a protective cover.
10 rotational speeds and planetary mixing are supported. It is completed with three types of nozzles: a whisk for beating, hooks for dough shovel
Despite the fact that the characteristics of this model are clearly 300 W indicated, for some reason, buyers complaining about this moment. In fact, there is no deception.
There is one problem with this model, which is not to blame. manufacturers, and unscrupulous sellers in Russia. Some clever businessmen have adapted to remodel the models of this mixer, which are produced for the US domestic market with its 110-volt sockets, under domestic 220V. It’s all about the price – “internal” models are much cheaper. Everything would be fine, but the “wizard” by for the most part do not know that the screw pressing the shift lever speeds need to be processed by a clamp of threaded connections. At alter the screw unscrew, and when collecting the mixer back, do not apply clamp. From vibration, this screw loosens over time and speeds cease to be fixed. Hence the numerous complaints about problems with fixing the gear lever. Therefore, When deciding to purchase a KitchenAid 5KSM150PSE, it is highly desirable check model by serial number.
- solid American assembly;
- reliability and durability (applies only to those not converted to 220 V units);
- strong metal case;
- original vintage design;
- insufficient power;
- problems with fixing the gear lever (the manufacturer is not to blame);
- high price;
High Performance Planetary Mixer Rohaus RM910S The pseudo-Dutch brand is made in China. Despite geography of production, earned many positive ratings from independent users build quality and strong metal case. 4.5 liter bowl is also made of stainless become.
The power of the mixer corresponds to the class of professional equipment – 1000 watts There are 12 speeds of planetary rotation.
Comes with a whisk for whipping, hooks for dough, spatula nozzle, cast mixing nozzle and protective cap on a bowl.
From ergonomic “bonuses” in this model there is an LCD timer display, cord winder, function “Pause”. Overheating protection is provided for prolonged continuous work.
In general, the mixer copes with its functions except unless kneading dough with low hydration. Only where clearly sharply negative reaction of consumers is service maintenance.
- impressive metal case;
- high-quality assembly;
- relatively affordable price;
- Attractive design
- quite quiet work;
- poorly adjusted service and warranty service;
- weakly kneads a “strong” dough.
High Performance Stationary Mixer BORK E800 made in china. Like most of the pseudo-German (Russian brand) of BORK equipment, this model It is characterized by sound assembly and the general “impressiveness” as appearance, and fitting parts. Unit weight – 7.9 kg.
Users give positive feedback to body and bowl materials – stainless steel. The volume of the bowl is 4.70 liters.
Mixer power is 1000 watts, designed for 12 speeds planetary rotation nozzles. There are four nozzles themselves: pastry head, spatula, whisk, dough hook. Goes to the bowl in complete protective cover.
The engine is controlled by sensory electronics, which designed to protect the motor from overheating. However, there are many reviews of strong mixer heat up to a tangible smell burning.
In terms of noise, user opinions were divided, but those who dealt with several professional models claim that BORK E800 is significantly louder than the American KitchenAid 5KSM150PSE, which was discussed above.
- metal case;
- relatively noisy;
- high price for this class;
- strong heat and burning smell during intensive work;
The best mixer for kneading dough
And at the end of the rating, we consider a highly specialized model a mixer designed specifically for kneading dough. Even though he positioned as a harvester, its main purpose is still making dough. This is Ankarsrum AKM6230 Series Swedish Household Ankarsrum Original Assistent technicians.
Ankarsrum AKM6230 dough harvester is manufactured in Sweden itself. We emphasize once again that this is still a testomes, since there are no functions he does not carry out juicers, neither a mill nor a meat grinder.
Dimensions of the device – 40×26.8×36 cm, weight – 8.6 kg. Thanks 1500 W high power capable of handling even the most “difficult” test with low hydration.
The main bowl has an impressive volume of 7 liters. Included an additional bowl is half as much – 3.5 l. Both bowls and myself The device case is made of stainless steel.
It is completed with four nozzles for kneading dough and whipping.
It is controlled by mechanical regulators with smooth switching. speeds. Long-term overload protection is provided. work.
This is one of the rare models of household appliances in which there’s practically nothing to “cling to” objectively. And it is also visible according to independent reviews, in which there are no complaints even to a very rather big price. Definitely, the unit is worth the money.
- Swedish assembly
- expressed no.
Which mixer to buy
Now let’s make a squeeze out of the above and define “the best of the best.”
- From hand mixers, if there is no shortage of funds, The best choice would be the American KitchenAid 5KHM9212ECU. But he is really dear. If, on the contrary, the budget is very limited, you can take the cheapest model out of the four described – Panasonic MK-GH1 – it is generally quite good. Both Bosch models too decent, but in case of breakdown outside the warranty period repair the mixer will be almost impossible. Bosch MFQ 36480 has significant advantage due to wide functionality.
- The group of stationary mixers can still be divided according to transformability. So, the Stadler Form Mixer Two SFM.330 and Moulinex HM 4121 easily “turn” into manual, but Stadler Form much more expensive. He, like the Gemlux GL-SM600B, is closer to semi-professional class. Bosch MFQ 36460 is nothing special noteworthy – the usual stationary mixer.
- In the group of professional mixers, the situation is as follows. If you you are not going to knead severed and heavy dough, and you more it is important that the mixer lasts 100 years – take KitchenAid 5KSM150PSE and do not spare money. Mandatory only check the model by serial number, is it really Originally produced for the European market. If needed guaranteed power and you are ready to survive significant heat – BORK E800 will do. Finally, if in the first place minimum price, and you are not afraid of disgusting service in case of damage – take the Rohaus RM910S.
- As for the dough mixer, there’s nothing special to choose from – Ankarsrum AKM6230 is beyond any competition.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.