Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
The quality of tap water is far from drinking. Buying bottled water is expensive and requires constant inventory control. Therefore, it is practical to install a purifier that will filter the incoming stream, which will have a beneficial effect on the health of all inhabitants of the house. Here is a rating of under-wash filter systems that eliminate chlorine and other harmful phenomena. TOP-12 is compiled taking into account the characteristics of products and consumer reviews. This will help you acquire proven products for specific operating conditions.
- Rating of the best filter systems for washing
- Keosan KS-901
- Geyser Nanotek P
- Aquaphor Crystal Eco H
- BARRIER EXPERT Ultra
- New Water Expert M420
- Aquaphor DWM-101S Morion
- Atoll A-550 STD
- Aquaphor Favorite Eco
- Geyser Prestige M (12 l)
- OMOIKIRI Pure drop 1.0
- Aquaphor OSMO 50 version 5
- Aquaphor Trio Norma
Rating of the best filter systems for washing
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best filter systems for washing||1||Keosan KS-901||RUB 11,000|
|2||Geyser Nanotek P||12 400 rub.|
|3||Aquaphor Crystal Eco H||RUB 4,999|
|4||BARRIER EXPERT Ultra||RUB 4,450|
|5||New Water Expert M420||RUB 4,560|
|6||Aquaphor DWM-101S Morion||RUB 7,090|
|7||Atoll A-550 STD||RUB 10,290|
|8||Aquaphor Favorite Eco||RUB 5,950|
|9||Geyser Prestige M (12 l)||RUB 8,000|
|10||OMOIKIRI Pure drop 1.0||RUB 4,988|
|11||Aquaphor OSMO 50 version 5||RUB 5,503|
|12||Aquaphor Trio Norma||RUB 2,150|
In the first place in the rating is a filter system from a Korean manufacturer. The KS-901 model is installed under the sink and belongs to the flow-through type without a storage tank. The equipment is equipped with an air pump and a non-return valve. Cleaning is carried out in four stages, including activated carbon and a membrane. The filter system consists of a control unit and four flasks with purifiers. The separate version allows the equipment to be mounted under the sink, and the panel can be moved above the table for easy control. The digital display shows by indicators the degree of contamination of each module. For this, colors from green to red are used. All equipment weighs 3.5 kg, so you can install it to chipboard or MDF in the kitchen (to the walls of the bedside table on which the sink is installed). In the reviews, users note the pleasant taste and softness of the water.
In the opinion of our experts, the filter system deserves a place in the rating due to the complete disinfection of the flow due to UV rays. This technology is used in healthcare facilities to remove germs. Irradiation with ultraviolet light disinfects water and promotes the health of even people with weak immunity.
- there are 4 cleaning stages;
- saturates the stream with minerals;
- one cartridge is enough to pump 4731 liters of liquid;
- low voltage consumption 10 W per hour;
- filter porosity 0.1 μm.
- there is no pump in case of low pressure in the system;
- there is no storage tank – if the central water supply is turned off, there will be no stock;
- volatile device;
- not suitable for hot water.
Geyser Nanotek P
The second place in the rating is occupied by a filter system with three stages of cleaning. First, nylon nets trap rust and sediment up to 5 microns in size. Then the reverse osmosis membrane enters the work, which allows only water molecules to pass through. Its pores are 750,000 times thinner than human hair. Microbes and viruses are much larger, so they remain 'overboard'. At the finish, an activated carbon block adds freshness. The service life of the cartridges is 6-12 months, depending on the quality of the incoming fluid and the frequency of use of the filter system. According to customer reviews, purified water tastes similar to thawed water, which is very useful for humans.
We have added the product to the rating because the filter system has its own 12 liter tank. The container is equipped with a stable base (can be detached) and stands firmly on the surface under the sink, without requiring fixation to the wall. Such a product is suitable if the water is often turned off in the house. The built-in pump will provide liquid supply and you can always drink.
- beautiful chrome-plated faucet with soft switch;
- there is a pump in case of low pressure in the system;
- 3 stages of cleaning;
- an additional protective layer on the membrane surface prevents the settling of small particles;
- specialized Vontron membrane with 0.0001 µm through holes.
- for the installation of flasks and a tank, sufficient space is required under the sink;
- not suitable for liquids with temperatures over 40 degrees;
- needs 220 V power supply.
Aquaphor Crystal Eco H
Our rating is continued by a domestic filter system with mechanical water purification without bactericidal additives. The product consists of three blocks, which are replaced together with the body. This will prevent dirt and deposits from moving on when you change the cartridge. Purification technology implies preliminary filtration, deep purification and disinfection, final absorption by coal. The unit does not require electricity to operate – everything comes from the pressure in the water supply. The set includes pipes for connection and connection to the centralized water supply. There is a key plug for installation under the sink. In reviews, buyers report that the water tastes like bottled water, but the advantage is that you do not need to order, wait and carry containers of 19 liters.
Our experts noted this filter system in the rating of the best as the most profitable in terms of cartridge resource. They are designed to pass 8000 liters and only then need to be replaced. If a family of three drinks 6 liters per day, then the purifying element will last for 3.5 years.
- eliminates chlorine, oil products, metals, lime impurities;
- performs ion exchange and disinfection;
- compact dimensions 26x9x34 cm, easy to place under the sink;
- beautiful faucet included;
- replacing the module with the case so that germs do not remain in it.
- not the highest filtration rate – 2.5 l / min;
- without reverse osmosis membrane;
- does not work when the pressure in the system drops;
- no hard water softening function.
BARRIER EXPERT Ultra
The fourth in the ranking of the best is the product from the domestic brand 'Barrier'. The filter system has three stages of cleaning and is directly connected to the water supply. The cartridges are suspended on a common rail attached to the wall under the sink. Each side is signed, so it is difficult to confuse something during installation. The throughput characteristic of the pore diameter in the mechanical cleaning unit is 5 microns. The set includes a chrome-plated faucet. It can be embedded in the sink or in the countertop next to it. Buyers say in reviews that it takes 30 minutes to install it yourself. Everything is simple and clear in the instructions.
In our opinion, the filter system under the sink is distinguished by the patented technology of instant replacement of OneTouch cartridges, for which it is included in the rating. To remove the used element, it is enough to pull it towards you and turn it 90 degrees. The new cartridge is put on in a similar motion. To prevent children from accidentally unscrewing it, a lock is provided when there is water under pressure inside the unit.
- ultrafiltration technology is used;
- performs ion exchange;
- SmartLock fastening system protects against accidental removal of the cartridge when it contains pressurized water;
- compact dimensions 37x10x27 cm for installation under a sink;
- does not require an electrical connection.
- high cost of goods compared to other models;
- no reservoir for stock;
- productivity is only 2 liters per minute;
- for water with a temperature of no more than 35 degrees.
New Water Expert M420
The TOP-5 rating includes a five-stage filter system recommended for residents of industrial cities. It removes hardness, kills germs, traps debris and plaque, and neutralizes chemicals (pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers) harmful to humans. The metallic gray color is perfect for the design of most kitchens. Users in the reviews like that the equipment is able to protect against the transmission of E. coli, so even children can drink water from such a tap.
Our experts liked the model for its design in a thin rectangular case, inside which there are four cleaning elements. This appearance is very solid and is suitable for open installation under a sink, which does not have cabinet doors. The developers also used in its design the patented material KDF55, produced in the USA, which acts as a catalyst (removes chlorine and iron, and also protects activated carbon from bacteria). At the same time, the catalyst is almost not consumed, which prolongs the overall life of the filter system.
- easy to maintain the filter system and keep the units clean;
- there is a check valve for bypassing the waste liquid into the sewer;
- complex system with 5 steps;
- ceramic tap of the 'Premium' level included;
- softens, filters and ionizes.
- expensive replacement of cartridges;
- functions poorly with low pressure;
- there is no built-in reservoir for stock.
Aquaphor DWM-101S Morion
The sixth position in the rating is again behind the Aquaphor brand, but with the DWM-101S model. The filter system 'Morion' is designed to eliminate harmful impurities, remove microbes and mineralize water. The construction uses only materials that are safe for health. The set includes 4 modules that can withstand pressures up to 21 atmospheres. The equipment is supplemented with its own 5 liter tank so that the owners always have a drinking supply. In reviews, users compare the quality and taste of the water from this filter system with the premium bottled water.
In our opinion, the product deserves a place in the rating, since it is distinguished by increased cost savings. In classical installations with reverse osmosis, in order to obtain 1 liter of purified liquid, you need to pass up to 16 liters of water (the excess is drained through a check valve). Here the value is 1: 4. You will save up to 9 tons per year. The model will also be able to work even if the pressure in the water supply system drops to 2 atmospheres (watering season, poorly squeezes to a high floor, etc.).
- the reverse osmosis membrane allows only water molecules to pass through;
- mineralizer unit restores inorganic salts;
- no scale remains on the kettle and other utensils if you use water for cooking;
- improves the taste of tea and coffee;
- enriches the stream with magnesium and calcium.
- the equipment takes up a lot of space under the sink;
- a 5 liter tank is filled in 1 hour;
- high price;
- service life of modules No. 1 and No. 2 is 3-6 months.
Atoll A-550 STD
The rating is continued by another domestic model with five stages of cleaning. The mechanical module removes debris up to 5 microns in size. The first post-filter absorbs chlorine, organic compounds and fertilizers that enter the water supply. The finely cleaned capsule only allows particles less than 1 micron to pass through. Then a thin-film composite membrane comes into operation, which is practically permanent. At the outlet, the liquid passes through a module that saturates it with minerals and softens it. Together with the filter system, a 10 liter bottle is supplied for storing the stock. The degree of water hardness can be reduced to 7 mEq / l. The installation operates from a pressure of 3-8 atm. The equipment can filter up to 216 liters per day.
We added this filter system to the rating due to the quality of the materials. Although it is produced domestically, all components are supplied from the United States. As a result, you use a membrane and blocks with granular carbon, as well as post-filters of high quality, but at a more affordable price than if you buy a filter system directly abroad.
- ceramic faucet included;
- have a drinking supply of 10 liters;
- suitable for a family of 6 or a small office;
- each module can be changed individually.
- low filtration rate – 10 l / h;
- you need a lot of space under the sink;
- withstands a maximum pressure of 8 atm;
- relatively high cost.
Aquaphor Favorite Eco
Eighth in the ranking is the 'Favorite Eco' product. This is a 3-stage filter system, after which you can drink water without boiling – germs and viruses simply cannot pass through its pores. Lines and capsules are designed to withstand pressures up to 20 atm. The manufacturer used in this model a new carbon block technology with Aqualen, instead of the traditional activated carbon from competitors. This gives increased permeability with the proper filtration level. The owners in the reviews like that the resource of the blocks is 7000 liters, which is enough for several years.
Our specialists have included the filter system in the rating of the best, since it uses a fiber membrane in its design. This is a more affordable alternative to reverse osmosis that also keeps bacteria out of its pores, but costs less. The product also has a stainless steel case, while other manufacturers only have plastic. Metal will last longer and look more aesthetically pleasing in an office or cafe kitchen.
- kills germs without bactericidal agents;
- retains the mineral composition;
- removes oil products and pesticides;
- elegant look for the office.
- you need enough space under the sink for installation;
- cleaning speed – 2.5 l / min;
- there is no storage capacity;
- does not add useful minerals.
Geyser Prestige M (12 l)
The rating is continued by a filter system with reverse osmosis, a mineralizer and a capacity of 12 liters. For normal operation of the unit, a pressure of 3 atm is sufficient. Before the liquid enters the membrane, it goes through three preliminary stages of filtration. This increases the life of the reverse osmosis flask. The equipment capacity is 200 l / day. The storage tank keeps the water always fresh thanks to the activated carbon capsule. Owner reviews show that such a filter system lasts 5-6 years without leaks and breakdowns, if installed correctly. Installation can be done by hand – there is a detailed diagram in the instructions. But a complete replacement of cartridges is expensive and comes out about 3000 rubles, but there are components in any city, unlike imported models.
This filter system is included in our rating because it is produced with two valves on the tap. The former provides drinking water with added minerals that is beneficial for humans and animals. The second supplies demineralised liquid for irons, steam generator, ice making or humidifiers.
- built-in mineralizer;
- two blocks with carbon filling are used for enhanced cleaning from phenols and organochlorine;
- there is a sorption prefilter;
- the membrane only permits particles of 0.0001 microns;
- completely eliminates unpleasant odors.
- space is required under the sink for 6 modules and a 12 l tank;
- expensive to maintain;
- to produce 1 liter, it consumes about 8 liters.
OMOIKIRI Pure drop 1.0
The TOP-10 includes a product from the Japanese manufacturer Omoikiri. The filter system contains 3 stages of purification and produces up to 180 liters of drinking water per day. The blocks use not only coal and nylon nets for mechanical cleaning, but also silver to ionize the liquid and kill microbes. The bacteria will not only not pass through the reverse osmosis membrane, but will also be neutralized in the channels. In the reviews, buyers are satisfied with the dimensions of the filter system, which fits perfectly under the sink. It also weighs 2 kg (filled), so the screws will not fall out, even if you attach it to the MDF partition of the kitchen furniture under the sink.
The product got into the rating due to the use of a Japanese membrane. If you do not trust domestic manufacturers, then you will find exclusively Japanese quality in the reverse osmosis system of this model. Another distinctive feature of the equipment installed under the sink is the purifier resource – 10,000 liters. This will help you save money because you need to change cartridges less often.
- simple connection;
- clear marking on the cartridges helps not to confuse anything during installation;
- completely silent work;
- no scale on the kettle;
- capsules are installed without special keys.
- sold without a tap;
- the case for fixing the modules is produced by 'Aquaphor';
- no mineralizer;
- expensive service;
- the cost is higher than that of similar products from other firms.
Aquaphor OSMO 50 version 5
The penultimate place in the rating is assigned to the product OSMO 50. This is a kit with a semi-permeable membrane that traps viruses and bacteria by sending them down the drain through the drain. First, the liquid passes through two polypropylene cartridges for mechanical cleaning. After pores of 0.1 microns, additional purification with activated carbon and mineralization is carried out. The set of the filter system includes a 10 l steel tank covered with enamel. There is a chrome-plated faucet for installation in a sink or countertop. In reviews, users report that the filter system performs its function perfectly, but neat assembly is needed, since all threads are plastic and can burst from over-tightening.
We have added the product to the rating due to the increased performance. The filter system is capable of delivering up to 7.8 liters of clean water per hour. For other models, this figure is 2-3 times lower. The increased cleaning speed will come in handy in a large family of 8 people or in public places (cafes, bars, restaurants, hospitals, offices).
- 5 stages of filtration;
- semi-permeable membrane in the device;
- suitable for preparing baby food;
- enameled tank for 10 liters;
- enrichment with microelements.
- a replacement kit costs from 2500 rubles;
- the required pressure in the water supply from 3.5 atm;
- plastic thread on the tank;
- the total weight of the kit is 10 kg (without water), therefore a solid base is required for installation
Aquaphor Trio Norma
The rating of the best filter systems for washing is completed by the budget option from Aquaphor – Trio Norma. It is recommended for use where there is soft water in the water supply system, which only needs to be disinfected. Precleaner capsule removes rust, turbidity and impurities. Aqualene absorbs chlorine and other chemicals. There are three filtration stages in total. The equipment is easily placed under the sink due to its compact dimensions and the absence of a storage tank. Modules for deep post-treatment and final absorption should be changed about once a year, but the capsule of mechanical pre-treatment every 3 months. The package contains a manual with detailed advice on installation and operation.
This is the most affordable filter system for the price, for which the product got into the rating of the best. Its cost is 2-5 times lower than competitors. Some users in the reviews say that the price of replacement cartridges is almost the same as the base price of the product (especially if you find it for a promotion). Thus, it is possible not only to replace the cleaning elements, but also to renew the tap with mains once a year in order to have clean communications and a beautiful view in the kitchen.
- quick release fastening of capsules;
- beautiful curved chrome-plated faucet;
- easy installation and maintenance;
- no plaque in the teapot.
- inside the base there are many channels 'overgrown' with mucus
- passes particles less than 0.8 microns;
- the rotary part of the crane is held weakly and is pulled up (fixed on the crimping rubber).
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.