Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
A high-quality vacuum cleaner for laminate and tiles should be moderately powerful, not scratching the surface and able to clean it of any dirt. We analyzed the market, highlighted the main criteria and selected the 11 best models for your convenience.
- How to choose the right vacuum cleaner for laminate and tile
- Rating of the best vacuum cleaners for laminate and tile
- Thomas Multiclean X10 Parquet
- Miele SGDA0 Parquet
- Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Parquet 2
- Electrolux UOALLFLOOR
- ARNICA Bora 7000 Premium
- Philips FC9174 Performer
- Bosch BGS 42230
- LG V-C83204UHAV
- Tefal TW6477RA
- Samsung SC21F60JD
- Philips FC9170 Performer
How to choose the right vacuum cleaner for laminate and tile
When choosing, you must be guided by certain characteristics in order to buy the most convenient model. We recommend that you pay attention to the following criteria for a tile and laminate vacuum cleaner before going to the store for it.
- Cleaning types. Laminate flooring cannot be constantly wetted, so dry-cleaned models are safer – they allow you to remove dirt without exposing the coating to wet. The best cleanliness is provided by a washing vacuum cleaner – it washes the laminate in a gentle mode, which reduces the risk of moisture damage to it. But remember: some coatings do not tolerate moisture at all – like DPL or cached laminate. Ideally, a laminate and tile vacuum cleaner should have both operating modes – 'dry' for laminate, 'wet' for tiles.
- Power. High suction power (from 200-250 W) is necessary for high-quality work. Do not confuse this parameter with that of the engine! If you use wet cleaning, then a powerful vacuum cleaner can dry most of the water after washing, which ensures the best preservation of the laminate, and removes all excess moisture from the gaps between the tiles. When dry cleaning, enough power from 200 W will provide strong suction, so dust and dirt will become easier to clean. Tip: If you have pets, small children, or fluffy carpets, take a closer look at 350W models or more – they are better at handling dust, wool and dirt.
- The volume of the reservoir for the liquid. If you opted for a washing vacuum cleaner, make sure that its tank is enough to clean the apartment. Otherwise, you will have to disassemble the device several times in the process and add water or washing liquid to it. As a rule, 1-2 liters of water are consumed per room – you can calculate the required volume of the tank based on this value.
- Number of attachments. To wash tiles and clean laminate flooring, you need a soft and wide brush with the maximum number of fibers – it has a more gentle effect on the coating. For wet cleaning, you need a stiff brush (ideally with a rubber pad to collect moisture). And additional attachments will help you clean up under furniture, in tile joints or vacuum the carpet.
- Filters. The air blown out by the vacuum cleaner may contain dust that the device has collected before. But filtration can prevent it from getting into the stream and back in the apartment. The combination of charcoal and aqua filter will give maximum protection.
- Rubber tread on wheels. This is an important criterion – soft rubber on the wheels will allow the vacuum cleaner to not leave scratches when moving. If plastic or even more metal is used, it is better to refuse such a model – very soon the laminate will be covered with scratches from the wheels.
By choosing the characteristics that suit you the most, you will be able to make an idea of the most convenient device for your apartment.
Rating of the best vacuum cleaners for laminate and tile
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best vacuum cleaners for laminate and tile||1||Thomas Multiclean X10 Parquet||RUB 25,890|
|2||Miele SGDA0 Parquet||19 110 RUB|
|3||Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Parquet 2||RUB 22,500|
|4||Electrolux UOALLFLOOR||RUB 28,570|
|5||ARNICA Bora 7000 Premium||RUB 19,990|
|6||Philips FC9174 Performer||RUB 9,990|
|7||Bosch BGS 42230||RUB 15 659|
|8||LG V-C83204UHAV||RUB 18,530|
|9||Tefal TW6477RA||RUB 15,999|
|10||Samsung SC21F60JD||RUB 10,990|
|11||Philips FC9170 Performer||RUB 9 490|
Thomas Multiclean X10 Parquet
The only model with a wet cleaning function in the ranking. This is a versatile cleaning vacuum cleaner designed to clean the entire apartment. Due to the suction power of 325 W it is suitable for parquet and laminate flooring – after washing, the coating remains dry and clean. The detergent reservoir is small – 1.8 liters. This is enough for about 15 minutes of cleaning or a room and a half.
The set includes seven attachments, two of which are designed for laminate flooring – one for dry, the second for wet cleaning, made using Thomas Aqua Stealth technology. It does not leave even the slightest drops and stains. They are also ideal for tiles.
I am glad that special bags are not needed for a vacuum cleaner even in dry cleaning mode – instead of them, a tank with Aqua-Box water is used. Contamination enters the liquid, which is then very easy to pour out. And Thomas Wet-Jet technology will not allow dust and allergens to get back into the room – water circulates inside the vacuum cleaner, which cleans the air from unnecessary impurities. But in express mode, you can use a 6 liter HEPA cloth bag.
- Wet cleaning mode.
- Special nozzles for washing laminate flooring.
- Triple filtration – aqua box, fine filter and microfilter.
- Small fluid reservoir (1.8 L).
Miele SGDA0 Parquet
Vacuum cleaner for high-quality dry cleaning of any surfaces. The special nozzle Parquet Twister SBB 300-3 is made of natural bristles for dry cleaning of laminate flooring. It gently cleans the coating without leaving scratches. Has a swivel joint, thanks to which you can vacuum even hard-to-reach corners of the apartment. There are also attachments for furniture, crevices and fragile surfaces. Air filtration from dust is provided by the AirClean filter and special material of the HyClean GN dust collector, which does not allow dirt to pass through.
Unfortunately for us, the manufacturer does not directly indicate the suction power in the instructions. But the high power consumption (2000 W) and reviews from dozens of buyers indicate that Miele SGDA0 Parquet removes dust even from the crevices of the laminate, from carpets and deep under furniture.
The volume of the dust container is 4.5 liters. When cleaning several times a week, it will last 3-5 months. The delivery set of original consumables includes not only bags, but also two filters – they can be changed as they become dirty.
- Convenient filter replacement.
- Low noise level.
- A small number of nozzles (4 pcs.).
Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Parquet 2
A vacuum cleaner for those who are concerned about energy consumption. The model only consumes 700 watts (energy class A), so its operation will not greatly affect utility bills. Suction power – 164 W. This is not much, but sufficient for high-quality dry cleaning of smooth surfaces and not too fluffy fabrics. But the vacuum cleaner is not suitable for owners of pets and carpets with a long pile, despite the manufacturer's assurances that it will not cope with a large volume of wool.
The set includes five nozzles, including a special movable brush for laminate and parquet. It has a soft and elastic bristle that cleans dust from any cracks or crevices. And the swivel mechanism allows you to push it into hard-to-reach places.
I am glad that the vacuum cleaner does not require consumables at all: instead of the traditional dust bag, a reusable 0.8 liter container is used. The washable HEPA filter H14 is designed for the lifetime of the vacuum cleaner. And Dyson Cinetic technology does not allow the suction power to drop – vibration at a frequency of 5000 Hz forces dust and other impurities to fall directly into the dust collector, without lingering on the nozzles or inside the pipe.
- No need to change consumables.
- Economical – consumes only 700 watts.
- Hygienic dustbin cleaning – just press one button.
- Suction power not too high.
- A frankly small waste bin (0.8 liters).
Powerful model for cleaning literally everything. The high suction power is striking – 460 watts. It is enough to vacuum even carpets with very long pile. Moreover, this is sufficient for thorough cleaning of laminate or tile. At the same time, the vacuum cleaner is quite quiet – only 72 dB (comparable to the volume of a conversation). For cleaning smooth surfaces, we do not recommend using the maximum power – you can damage the coating.
A regular 5 liter thick cloth bag is installed as a dust collector. There is an additional HEPA-13 filter for filtering particularly fine dirt. Traps up to 99.95% of various particles down to 0.5 microns, so no more dust in the air!
The special parquet nozzle is not much different from the others – it cleans smooth surfaces just as well without leaving a single scratch. There is also a 3-in-1 brush for crevices, upholstered and cabinetry, and an AeroPro carpet nozzle.
- High suction power (460 W).
- Low noise level (72 dB).
- Meager equipment.
ARNICA Bora 7000 Premium
The ARNICA Bora 7000 Premium vacuum cleaner lives up to its name – the model not only removes dust and dirt, but also moisturizes and aromatizes the air. The high suction power (420 W) allows you to clean not only laminate or tiles, but also carpets, furniture, curtains – whatever. And the turbo carpet brush with a design that lifts the nap for better cleaning will remove even the smallest hairs. But there is no parquet nozzle – you will have to do with the standard one.
A 1.2-liter aquafilter instead of a traditional bag allows you not to spend money on consumables. And the convenient design makes it easy to clean after cleaning – just drain the water and rinse the container once. The DWS dual vortex water flow system and the HEPA filter are responsible for high-quality air purification and humidification. Therefore, after cleaning, it becomes more comfortable to be in the room. And if you remove the hose, pour water and fragrance into the container, then the vacuum cleaner will work as an air purifier.
The design allows you to remove puddles of water up to 1.2 liters, which is useful when cleaning the laminate – you can quickly remove moisture before the coating has time to swell. The crevice nozzle, coupled with its high power, is ideal for cleaning tiles – you can even vacuum the corners and joints of tiles with skirting boards.
- Works as an air purifier and fragrance.
- Can suck up water.
- Small volume of aqua filter (1.2 liters).
Philips FC9174 Performer
A real beast for cleaning even the dirtiest rooms. The suction power of the vacuum cleaner is high – 500 W. It can clean everything up to the stubborn deposits of wool on carpets and in the crevices of the laminate. Please be reminded that using maximum power can damage the surface. Moreover, the model does not have a special brush for parquet and other 'delicate' coatings – only universal, crevice and 'turbo'.
In the form of a dust collector – s-bag with a capacity of 4 liters. The technology ensures tightness and allows the power to remain at the same level until the bag is fully loaded. Conveniently, Philips dust collectors are universal – you don't have to look for consumables specifically for this model. A HEPA-13 filter is used to remove dust from the air.
It is convenient that the model has a long cord – 7 meters. You can clean up your apartment without moving the cable from outlet to outlet. But because of the length, the developers decided to reduce the cross-section – the wire barely holds the voltage, which is why it heats up. Convenient wheels neutralize the weight of the body (6.3 kg), so weight is not a problem.
- Very high suction power of 500 W.
- Versatile and affordable dust collectors.
- Long power cord (7 meters).
- The cable is thin and may get hot.
Bosch BGS 42230
Vacuum cleaner 'self-service': does not require serious cleaning and any consumables, for which we included it in the rating. Instead of a bag, a 1.9 liter cyclone filter is used. SensorBaglessTM technology allows you not to worry about cleaning the container – when the power drops, the vacuum cleaner automatically cleans clogged filters.
The suction power of 300 watts is enough for both removing dust from tiles or laminate floors, and for effective cleaning of carpets. The corresponding attachment is included. It is a pity that there is no brush for cleaning the laminate, but the complete one does this job well. The vacuum cleaner is equipped with non-replaceable HEPA-14 filters that allow less than 0.005% of the smallest particles to pass through. That is, there will be no dust, mites or other nasty things with them in the air. Additional filtration is provided by CrossFlowTM technology.
The case is well made: there are two convenient handles for carrying. In addition to the two wide rubberized wheels, there is a roller in the front, which makes it easy to carry the vacuum cleaner with you.
- Self-cleaning filters inside the dust container.
- Two wheels and a swivel castor increase maneuverability.
- The video does not always work correctly.
The model got into the rating, because it combines good performance, convenient control and quality. The suction power is 420 W, which is enough for any surface. On the lightweight aluminum tube there is an operating mode regulator. The manufacturer's warranty is 10 years, which confirms confidence LG in the reliability of the units.
Instead of bags, a 1.2 liter container is used. Kompressor technology provides compact 'packing' of waste inside: the container has a special paddle for pressing the dust, compacting it. Therefore, more debris gets inside, and nothing scatters when emptying. The dust container is easy to clean – just throw out the tightly compressed briquette of waste. But you will have to do this often – even pressing the garbage does not save you from quickly filling the container.
The air stream goes through several stages of cleaning. It first goes into a container where the Turbo Cyclone technology separates debris and dirt. And then the air passes through the HEPA-13 filter, which stops the remaining dust particles and unpleasant odors. Outside the stream comes out perfectly clean.
- Compaction of garbage inside the container.
- Convenient handle with power control.
- Small volume of dust collector (1.2 liters).
The second name of the model is Silence Force. And it really lives up to this name: the noise level at maximum power is kept at 66 dB, which is comparable to the loudness of a calm human voice. The vacuum cleaner consumes 750 W, but the manufacturer basically does not indicate the suction power. However, in the reviews, buyers write that the model copes with both carpet cleaning and parquet cleaning. But they note that the plastic of the case is not very high-quality – it gets dirty and scratched quickly.
Garbage is collected in a standard 4.5 liter dust bag. They do not have to be changed often – the spaciousness is enough for six months or a year of cleaning. But over time, you will have to face a shortage of dust collectors. The air is filtered through regular HEPA-11.
Interestingly, the standard brush has small wheels – it is easier to vacuum with them, since you do not have to overcome the friction force. But they cannot be used for parquet and tiles – scratches may remain. The problem is solved by the parquet nozzle from the kit – it has a softer effect on the coating.
- Low noise level (66 dB).
- Cost effective (750 W).
- Brushed wheels.
- Dust bins are hard to find.
- Soiled plastic of the case.
A hygienic model ideal for allergy sufferers. The suction power is huge, even excessive – 530 watts. This is enough to not only vacuum the laminate or tiles, but also to tear them off if they are not properly secured. At the same time, at maximum, the model makes a loud noise (80 dB, comparable to the rumble of a motorcycle with a silencer). However, high power is convenient for cleaning very shaggy carpets, furniture or animal beds.
The special Micro-Dust Bag with a capacity of 3.5 liters is designed for thorough air filtration. It traps the smallest dust particles and allergens. And what, for some reason, flew past the dust collector, will settle on the HEPA filter. So you can forget about allergies. And about the search for bags for the first time too – there is a small supply of consumables in the kit.
I am glad that the vacuum cleaner is really convenient for cleaning tiles and laminates. The Parquet Master nozzle, thanks to the Extreme Force handle design, perfectly distributes pressure across the surface. Therefore, the quality of cleaning will be maximum, and the chance of leaving a scratch on the coating tends to zero.
- High-quality filtration of dust and allergens.
- Very noisy (80 dB).
Philips FC9170 Performer
Not the newest model (released before December 2008), but still able to compete with more modern vacuum cleaners. High power (500 W) makes the device versatile – there is enough suction power for any purpose. Manufacturers have thought of mounting additional attachments directly on the handle, which is very convenient – you can replace them with just a couple of movements. But it is inconvenient that the pipe is made of steel – together with additional nozzles, it becomes very heavy.
The brush is universal, special for the laminate is not provided in the kit. However, it is not needed – the standard one is designed in such a way that it is suitable for a 'delicate' surface. She also vacuums tiles without problems – the main thing is not to turn on the vacuum cleaner at full power. There are additional ones – small for cleaning furniture and crevice.
As a dust collector – s-bag for 4 liters. It will be enough for several months of constant cleaning. I am glad that the manufacturer took care of the customers and included five replacement dust bags in the kit. For the first time, there will be no need to look for consumables. The dense dust container traps the main stream of debris. The HEPA AirSeal and HEPA 13 filters are additionally responsible for complete air purification.
- Five dust bags included.
- Attaching two additional attachments to the handle of the vacuum cleaner.
- Heavy pipe.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.