Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Over the past 5 years, the automotive market in Russia has reached the stage when the number of offers began to prevail over those wishing to buy a vehicle. The pricing policy of all companies without exception forces people to borrow money. Those who do not want to be bound by the 'shackles' of monetary debt to the bank turn to the secondary market thanks to special Internet services.
The editorial board of the magazine studied in detail all aspects and nuances of this market. In this regard, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the rating of the 9 best car sales sites available in the Russian Federation now. The following parameters were selected as criteria for evaluating services:
- risks associated with the sale of vehicles;
- popularity of the site;
- technical capabilities;
- the vastness of the database;
- consumer confidence level.
- Rating of the best sites for selling cars
Rating of the best sites for selling cars
|Rating of the best sites for selling cars||1||CarPrice||5.0|
A specialized service for the fast sale of cars in Moscow and the Moscow region. No risks, everything is extremely honest: to confirm cooperation with the company, you need to come to their head office to check the documents for authenticity and sign an agreement.
One of the main features of CarPrice is the auctions where cars go under the hammer. Knowing all the information about the model, the buyer can offer his price. If after a certain time no one has raised the bid, then the car, according to all the rules of a standard auction, gets to him. A transparent and honest scheme in which neither side will be offended. By the way, resellers simply hate CarPrice, which is another reason to trust this service.
- the service is ideal for a quick car sale;
- minimal risk of stumbling upon a reseller;
- support of transactions between the seller and the buyer;
- auctions where you can get more for a car.
- not found.
This Internet site is the most popular in Russia. More than 600 thousand offers, a huge database and an advanced service that helps clients find exactly what they need.
The value of Auto.ru is expressed, first of all, in the ability to view all the information about the car of interest: technical characteristics, number of owners, mileage, damage and much more. For just 127 rubles (or 99 if you buy a whole package of checks), you will have access to the whole ins and outs of the car, including the history of ad placements, checking for work in a taxi, the presence of fines, legal restrictions, etc. Unfortunately, the service is not immune from the actions of resellers, but their number is much less than on the conditional Drom.ru (and even more so AVITO).
- a huge database of cars throughout Russia and the CIS countries;
- very convenient filter for selection of cars;
- you can get full information about the car of interest;
- having your own blog on YouTube and a forum for motorists;
- low percentage of resellers.
- the client is not fully insured against collisions with resellers.
This site loses a little to Auto.ru in terms of usability, but it is an equally popular service for selling and buying cars. Initially, Drom's popularity came for a very powerful network of spare parts sales, which can even compete with specialized stores such as Exist and Port3. Then people began to actively develop the forum, and in the third place they were interested in buying and selling cars.
Of the convenient features of the site, one can single out the possibility of selecting cars by region and the number of posted offers. There are two drawbacks, and this is the case when one drawback follows from the other. The fact is that Drom also stores information on the placed vehicles. However, to get it, a potential buyer needs to pay 300 rubles out of pocket. Significantly higher compared to Auto.ru, right? Naturally, many people start buying cars at random, and dishonest citizens actively use this. Stumbling into an outbid is easy.
- convenient search algorithm for similar offers by region;
- very popular forum and 'database' of spare parts;
- the ability to get a full report on cars;
- often come across lucrative offers that are not 'lit up' on other sites.
- 300 rubles for obtaining information about a specific car;
- a lot of dishonest sellers.
The largest site for submitting ads simply could not fail to enter our rating of the best sites for the sale of cars. Although AVITO was not created specifically for this market category, even authorized dealers recognized its usefulness and importance in the marketing system. A lot of advertising campaigns for the sale of brand new, fresh cars, pass by specialized services and 'settle' right here.
However, this popularity has a downside. Due to the fact that the reach of the audience is very large, and the Russian people, as you know, are greedy for 'lucrative offers', cases of fraud and deception have become more frequent. If you want to sell your car, then AVITO will be almost the best solution for you. If you need to buy a car, then be sure to double check all the information on it. Better yet, contact a field appraiser – this will save you unnecessary problems in the future.
- more than 12 million ads throughout Russia;
- the ability to check the car by a partner service;
- a huge number of proposals for any budget;
- ease of navigation.
- car check site is highly suspicious;
- more frequent cases of customer divorce.
On the fifth line is another ad search site. YULA has taken the path of visual display of information in order to create more trust among buyers and sellers. And in terms of convenience, information content, we like it more than AVITO. But, unfortunately, everything depends on the low popularity of the service, which is its main drawback.
The concept of filtering ads for selling cars on YULA is borrowed from the Auto.ru portal. A smart move, considering that no one could create anything more convenient. However, the developers went further and allowed users to track the number of ads in Russia and the spread of prices on a special chart. There is also an interesting diagram with the calculation of the approximate cost of car maintenance for a year. Considering all the above-mentioned pros and cons, including, of course, outbid actions, we get a potentially very good car sales service. If only a little more popularity …
- very convenient navigation through ads borrowed from Auto.ru;
- the ability to see the range of prices for the car model you are interested in;
- there is a diagram for calculating the cost of annual maintenance;
- nice appearance and fast work.
- low popularity of the site;
- lack of insurance against fraudsters – in this regard, the service is more suitable for experienced car owners.
The great merit of Avtomarket is that it does not try to compete with powerful brands such as Auto.ru or Drom. Instead, he calmly promotes his forum to the masses, while simultaneously selling cars. The number of offers here cannot be compared with what is offered by the services located higher in the rating. However, low popularity is beneficial: the site does not deal with dealers.
Instead, Avtomarket only posts ads from dealerships, mostly from Moscow. There is a fairly simple and intuitive interface for choosing the model of interest, price range and other parameters. The portal also sells spare parts for cars and trucks and participates in various promotions. In general, it brings good to the masses, bypassing the 'gray' schemes.
- convenient, but somewhat outdated site interface;
- popular forum;
- active participation in promotions, prize draws, etc .;
- there is a portal for the sale of spare parts.
- does not work with individuals;
- small number of offers.
Many argue that CarsGuru has long turned into an all-Russian portal. However, this has nothing to do with reality: the service infrastructure, in fact, is established only for Moscow and the Moscow region. Ads in other cities appear on a random basis and depends on how much a person wants to sell his car.
If 10 years ago the website design could be called acceptable, now the verdict is the same: it is outdated. But, it is worth paying tribute to, enthusiasts continue to actively replenish the blog, fit into various promotions and competitions, and also release text versions of test drives of new cars.
- a blog with news and test drives;
- the ability to place an ad for the sale from regions throughout Russia.
- outdated site format;
- the bulk of proposals are received only from Moscow and the Moscow region.
The Cars.ru website was one of the first to achieve popularity, but lost the competition to more 'money' brands. Having ceased to be a pillar of the market, he did not slow down and continued to work in his usual mode, without changing the established principles. This approach allowed the service to create a unique 'face' – a classic edition format with its own magazine and print directory.
However, the Cars.ru Internet catalog also has enough offers for the sale of cars. Moreover, the isolation is emphasized by the fact that all the official representatives of top companies flock there. Here you will find brand new Lamborghini, Porsche, and Rolls Royce with Cadillac and much more. There are also used car options, but they are significantly inferior in the number of offers from car dealerships. By the way, this site also has the function of paying traffic fines.
- availability of its own printed edition;
- small risks of stumbling upon scammers;
- built-in functionality for paying fines for traffic violations;
- a large assortment of new cars and the availability of used cars.
- outdated appearance;
- mainly support for large car dealerships.
The site opens the rating, which was predicted an imminent decline, but it still keeps afloat. Bibika.ru is another case of a morally outdated source of auto ads with popularity dating back to the late 2000s and early 2010s.
What can you say now? The database of the equipment sold is not very extensive, but you can still find interesting options. Bibika works mainly with car dealerships (like all representatives of the lower part of the rating), and only occasionally takes cars from private owners for sale. Note the antediluvian, but understandable interface for displaying results and a powerful database of reviews about car dealerships that you can trust.
- old but nice interface for viewing search results;
- availability of a database of reviews about car dealerships that sell goods through the site.
- outdated appearance and a visible lack of work on the brand;
- relatively small number of proposals.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.