Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
The company Xiaomi is a large Chinese manufacturer of mobile electronics. And in recent years, it has been releasing really interesting smartphones with amazing regularity – which have all the technical specifications at the highest level. Including the battery, the large capacity of which provides a long battery life.
Especially for people who want to charge their device every couple of days, we have compiled a rating of the 7 best smartphones with a good battery – both flagship and quite budget devices.
- Ranking of the best smartphones Xiaomi with a good battery
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 6 / 128GB
- Xiaomi Black Shark 8 / 128GB
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1 6 / 128GB
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 6 / 64GB
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus 128GB
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 64GB
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 6 / 64GB
Ranking of the best smartphones Xiaomi with a good battery
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Ranking of the best smartphones Xiaomi with a good battery||1||Xiaomi Mi Max 3 6 / 128GB||–|
|2||Xiaomi Black Shark 8 / 128GB||RUB 26 789|
|3||Xiaomi Pocophone F1 6 / 128GB||RUB 22 190|
|4||Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 6 / 64GB||–|
|5||Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus 128GB||–|
|6||Xiaomi Mi Max 2 64GB||RUB 10 135|
|7||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 6 / 64GB||RUB 13,580|
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 6 / 128GB
Why it is: A 5500 mAh battery and quite good other specifications.
The Mi Max series includes budget phablets that are distinguished by a low price and large screen sizes. Thus, the third model presented in 2018 is equipped with a 6.9-inch FHD + IPS-display. The large dimensions of the phone itself made it possible to equip it with a high-capacity battery (5500 mAh), which in everyday use will be enough for 2-3 days of battery life.
The rest of the phone's specifications are also quite good. Xiaomi Mi The Max 3 has a fairly fresh mid-range Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor, which is complemented by 6GB of 'RAM' to keep most applications running smoothly. The main camera is double, 12 + 5 MP, the front camera is single, 8 MP. There is also a fingerprint scanner, and USB Type-C, which supports quick charge, and appearance recognition, and a metal case, and a virtually frameless screen. Even the 3.5 mm headphone jack has not been removed from it.
- High quality, large and bezel-less IPS display;
- The smartphone out of the box runs a proprietary operating system MIUI 10;
- A good camera, which is complemented by artificial intelligence processing photos.
- No NFC;
- Quite mediocre radio module, poor signal reception quality in some conditions;
- Combined tray for SIM-card and microSD memory card.
Xiaomi Black Shark 8 / 128GB
Why it is: 4000mAh battery and special optimization for gamers.
The gaming smartphone Xiaomi Black Shark is designed specifically for mobile gaming. The device is equipped with the top-of-the-line Snapdragon 845 8-core processor for 2017-2018 with a special cooling system based on a vapor chamber, which is complemented by 8 GB of RAM and a 4000 mAh battery, providing up to 2 days of battery life.
For improved mobile gaming, this smartphone is equipped with a large screen – 5.99-inch IPS-matrix with FHD + resolution. He also received a main dual camera of 20 + 12 megapixels, a single front-facing camera of 20 megapixels, a USB Type-C connector with quick charge support, a fingerprint scanner, an all-metal body and many other additional 'amenities'.
Also, the smartphone Xiaomi Black Shark is equipped with stereo speakers that provide powerful and surround sound.
- Highest performance due to the top processor and 8 GB of “RAM”;
- Custom design with 'gaming-aggressive' features;
- Large battery that provides up to 2 days of battery life.
- No slot for microSD memory cards (even combined with a SIM card tray);
- No NFC and 3.5 mm headphone jack (but the bundle includes a Type-C adapter);
- Weak vibration drive, vibration is practically not felt.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 6 / 128GB
Why it is: The cheapest flagship of 2018, 4000 mAh battery.
Smartphone Xiaomi Pocophone F1 'blew up the market' at the time of its presentation. Still – it was a top-end device, with a lot of 'RAM' and a good battery – and for only $ 300! Apparently, the company Xiaomi somehow managed to make production as cheap as possible.
However, the Xiaomi Pocophone F1 boasts one of the best price-performance combinations in the ranking. The smartphone is equipped with an 8-core flagship Snapdragon 845 chip with a 'liquid' cooling system based on a vapor chamber, 6 GB of 'RAM' in this configuration and a good 4000 mAh battery, which will last for 2 days of battery life. It also has a 6.18-inch FHD + IPS-screen (with a notch), a dual 12 + 5 MP main camera, a 20-megapixel front camera, a fingerprint scanner and – suddenly – a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- High performance due to the use of a top processor and a large amount of “RAM”;
- There is a face unlock technology with infrared illumination;
- Great sound – both in headphones and through stereo speakers.
- Plastic, easily soiled and fragile case, must be carried in a case;
- The case is not waterproof, like other flagships of 2018;
- Multiple software problems.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 6 / 64GB
Why him: Good 4000 mAh battery and the highest resolution of the main camera.
The main feature of this unusually budget flagship is the huge resolution of the main camera. It consists of two modules, one of which is 48 megapixels! The auxiliary module has a resolution of 2 MP and is needed for the work of artificial intelligence, which further enhances the images.
In addition, the technical specifications of the smartphone include a relatively fresh eight-core mid-range Snapdragon 660 processor, which is complemented by 6 GB of 'RAM' and 64 GB of internal storage. The battery capacity is 4000 mAh, which is enough for a couple of days of battery life. A huge 6.3-inch FHD + IPS-display with a small teardrop notch for a 13-megapixel front camera is made in an almost frameless version.
It should be noted that this is one of the most recent smartphones Xiaomi in the ranking. It was presented on January 10, 2019! Of course, he got MIUI 10 'out of the box'.
- Almost bezel-less display with an inconspicuous waterdrop notch;
- Good combination of specifications and NFC;
- Fresh operating system out of the box.
- Instability of the software, which will be fixed with firmware updates;
- No NFC;
- Glass body that gets covered with fingerprints and scratches very quickly.
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus 128GB
Why it is: Low price and good 3800mAh battery.
The smartphone Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus is the flagship (though the sample of the previous years). And therefore, the developers 'stuffed' the best components that could only be found on the market at the time of release. So, the quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor, 6 GB of 'RAM' and 128 GB of internal memory are responsible for the performance of the device. The built-in battery is 3800 mAh, which is enough for a couple of days of everyday use.
The smartphone will also delight fans of mobile photography – it is equipped with a 13 + 13 MP dual main camera and a 4 MP single front camera. Photo sensors – Sony IMX258, high quality. The screen of the device is 5.7-inch FHD IPS, with a traditional aspect ratio of 16: 9.
Speaking about other technical characteristics of the device, it is worth mentioning separately the presence of an NFC module for contactless payment and a 3.5 mm jack for connecting headphones. There is also a fingerprint scanner.
- High performance due to the installed 'smart' components;
- High-quality screen – bright, vibrant colors, good resolution, large diagonal;
- Updated to the latest firmware version – MIUI 10.
- To launch contactless Google Pay payment, you have to 'tinker' with the settings;
- The plastic on the back cover gets dirty and scratched quickly, but there is a silicone bumper included;
- No microSD card slot.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 64GB
Why it is: Good 5300mAh battery and long battery life.
Smartphone Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is a good solution for users who need a device with a large screen and long battery life. Thanks to a 5300 mAh battery and relatively average components, it provides up to 3-4 days of 'life' without recharging – the maximum figure in the rating.
In particular, this smartphone is equipped with a 6.44-inch FHD IPS-screen, an 8-core mid-range Snapdragon 625 processor, 4 GB of 'RAM' and 64 GB – in this configuration – of internal memory. In addition, it has a single 12-megapixel main camera and a 5-megapixel front camera. A fingerprint scanner is also available, as well as a 3.5mm jack for wired headphones, but there is no NFC for contactless payment.
Music lovers will also appreciate the presence of stereo sound from two speakers on the metal case of the device.
- Optimal resolution large screen that does not 'burn' the battery;
- Up to three to four days of battery life in normal operation;
- Optimal performance for most applications.
- Slippery metal body, which is especially inconvenient when working with one hand;
- No NFC for contactless payment;
- Comparatively rapid battery wear due to the undeveloped quick charge function.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 6 / 64GB
Why it is: High performance combined with low price and a good 4000mAh battery.
Despite the fact that this smartphone Xiaomi is cheaper than the rest of the models in the ranking, it can also offer good performance and excellent battery life. The first is responsible for a fairly 'smart' eight-core processor of the middle class Snapdragon 636 in combination with 6 GB of 'RAM', and for the second – a good 4000 mAh battery, with which the device, with average use, can easily work up to 2 days without recharging.
The smartphone is also equipped with a 5.99-inch FHD + IPS-display, a dual main camera with 12 + 5 megapixel module resolutions and a 13-megapixel front camera. It also has a 3.5mm headphone jack, a fingerprint scanner, and rounded corners to make this large 18: 9 matrix look cleaner. The body is made of metal (special aluminum alloy) with plastic inserts for antennas.
- High performance – the smartphone is equipped with 'fresh' components;
- Good main camera, especially when shooting in the daytime;
- Fast performance of the fingerprint scanner.
- Weak vibration drive, vibration is felt rather badly;
- Unsuccessful bundle – the smartphone supports QuickCharge, but the stock power supply does not;
- No NFC.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.