Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Fishermen and lovers of boating with an inflatable boat cannot do without a special pump that facilitates the process of pumping the product with air. Some people use automotive or general purpose devices, forgetting that specialized models have a number of advantages. The compressor performance in boat models is calculated taking into account all the parameters of the rubber product, therefore, it will allow you to quickly and easily fill the cavity.
We bring to your attention a rating prepared by our experts. It includes 6 of the best boat pump models according to users.
- How to choose a pump for a boat
- Rating of the best boat pumps
- Bravo turbo max
- Scoprega Bravo Super turbo
- Bravo 9HP
- Bestway 62098, 220V
- Bravo 4 HP
- High Peak Double Action pump
How to choose a pump for a boat
- Varieties. There are three groups: electrical, as well as those operating from the impact of the legs or hands of a person. The first ones give out a high level of pressure in a minimum time and quickly fill even a large boat with air. But do not forget that the electric model requires a power source, which is not always at hand. In order not to get into a mess, it is better to choose a pump with a battery, then at any time and in any place there will be the possibility of pumping. Foot and hand work on the same principle, the only difference is whether to swing – with a leg or hand. The foot will be more comfortable and easier, as less strength is required.
- Discharge pressure type. There are models that create several pressure levels (high, medium and low). The first one provides a relatively fast injection, however, this level does not last long, and it is unlikely to bring the product into a finished state that is suitable for operation. Therefore, pumping by a mechanical pump is required. Models of the second and third types cope with pumping much faster, do not need additional equipment for pumping, and also work without user intervention.
- Durability and reliability. When purchasing a pump, consider the conditions in which it will be used. Surely many will want to take it with them in order to pump up the boat, if necessary, somewhere in a remote place near the water. In order for the product to serve for a long time and not fail after one or two trips, its body must be made of durable material that is not afraid of shocks, falls and any kind of damage. In the case of an electric pump, the presence of moisture protection is also important. If you buy a diaphragm pump, then pay attention to whether it has metal elements in the structure that increase the service life of the product.
- Additional functionality. It is not bad if the pump is equipped with a pressure sensor and regulator. This will allow you to always monitor the health of the work, as well as adjust the model as needed.
- Manufacturer. Give preference to well-known and reputable brands, avoiding buying pumps of unknown make. Remember that the pump may be needed at any time when you are far from civilization, so it should not break. All large companies value their reputation and manufacture quality products, giving a guarantee for their work.
Rating of the best boat pumps
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best boat pumps||1||Bravo turbo max||RUB 15 400|
|2||Scoprega Bravo Super turbo||RUB 8,990|
|3||Bravo 9HP||2 392 RUB|
|4||Bestway 62098, 220V||RUB 1,480|
|5||Bravo 4 HP||RUB 1,627|
|6||High Peak Double Action pump||RUB 1,546|
Bravo turbo max
The leader in the rating is an electric pump with a capacity of 1000 l / min, so that in just ten minutes you can inflate a seven-meter boat. The set includes a three-meter power cable. The connector fits an alligator-type battery, and the hose has a set of adapters. There is a handy bag for easy portability of the device and accessories. After completion of inflation, the pump will automatically stop when the selected pressure is reached.
- pressure – 250 mbar;
- works for pumping and evacuating air;
- weight – 2.5 kg.
- high cost – 15500 p.
Scoprega Bravo Super turbo
The second line goes to another electric pump designed for pumping rubber boats with air. The device, in addition to pumping, also copes well with triggering. The operation is switched off automatically when the selected pressure is reached. The productivity, as noted by users, corresponds to the declared one and is 1000 l / min. The model comes with a universal adapter and a bag for comfortable transportation.
- pressure – 300 mbar;
- three-meter cable;
- weight – 1.9 kg.
- relatively expensive – 8900 p.
The third position is occupied by a foot pump for rubber boats. It has a special design with a valve that can reduce performance so as not to exert unnecessary effort. The supplied hose is equipped with three adapters of different diameters and a universal adapter. Thanks to them, it is possible to blow air into balls, inflatable chairs, mattresses, pools, etc. The manufacturer indicates that it is better to use the pump for products with high pressure keels and floorboards.
- productivity – 1000 l / min;
- two pumps for 1.5 liters and 6.5 liters;
- corrugated hose – 1.8 m;
- compact size;
- acceptable cost – 2200 r.
- not found.
Bestway 62098, 220V
The fourth is the model of an electric type pump with increased power. The set includes three adapters that allow you to inflate not only boats, but also air mattresses, pools, balls and other products. The body of the product is made of shock-resistant plastic that is not afraid of mechanical damage. Due to its compact size, the device is easy to transport and fits easily into a small bag. Power is supplied from the mains.
- power – 190 W;
- light weight – 0.9 kg;
- budgetary cost – 1300 p.
- not found.
Bravo 4 HP
In fifth place in the ranking is the hand-held model. The device works in double action: air is supplied to the hose both when the piston moves down and up. During the movements, the necessary pressure for pumping is developed. The hose is equipped with several adapters of various diameters, as well as a universal adapter. The strength of the pump is increased, the reinforcement is carried out by installing an aluminum alloy rod. Due to the reduced volume, the user cannot apply as much effort to pump as before.
- working chamber volume – 4 l;
- comfortable base for fixing;
- budgetary cost – 1500 rubles.
- not found.
High Peak Double Action pump
Another budget model closes the rating. With its help, in a short time and with minimal effort, you can bring any inflatable product into working condition, be it a boat, chair, mattress, ball or pool. The pump is capable of not only inflating but also deflating air. It has a pressure gauge, which is built into the body, and three nozzles of different diameters. The flexible hose has sufficient length, is not afraid of impacts and damage, and is resistant to aggressive media. The device is distinguished by its compactness and low weight, which makes it easy to transport.
- improved piston stroke;
- rubberized handle;
- stable platform for fixing with feet;
- budgetary cost – 1400 rubles.
- not found.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.