Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
If the gel and foam cleanses, and the lotion serves as the final stage of daily care, then the mask has a healing effect. Few of the luxury options are available, so the mass market is more popular with buyers.
An unusual brand has long existed on the domestic market that produces quality products – this is 'Granny Agafia's Recipes'. The highlight is that the manager, Trubnikov, deliberately refused advertising, which saves a lot of money that goes to the purchase of decent raw materials. Despite the lack of any marketing, the brand has strong sales figures. People appreciated the good value for money.
Experts have studied the reviews and opinions of experts, having selected the 7 best face masks for the rating 'Granny Agafia's Recipes'.
- About the manufacturer
- Rating of the best face masks 'Recipes Granny Agafia'
- Rejuvenating silk lifting mask
- Express mask refreshing 'Bathhouse Agafia'
- Blue cleansing mask with cornflower blue water 'Agafia's Bath'
- Belaya Agafya 'Preservation of youth. Active nutrition and hydration ''
- Rejuvenation and recovery mask for all skin types
- White Agafia 'Active rejuvenation. Improving firmness and smoothing wrinkles ''
About the manufacturer
- After the success of the inexpensive Russkoe Pole shampoo, which is still in demand today, Trubnikov breaks off relations with partners and goes free swimming, taking with him part of the team. A decision is made to release cosmetics using real recipes of healers from Siberia. Natural cosmetics have always been more credible, so the idea turned out to be successful.
- At the beginning of the 2000s, the counters were occupied by many brands producing similar products, including in the budget price segment. Those familiar with skepticism reacted to Trubnikov's venture, predicting collapse. But the businessman has already caught fire and has infected his people with this energy. Looking at the competition, he found an Achilles heel – none of the brands had a history, no eye-catching design, or a big name. Such cosmetics did not say anything to the consumer, did not establish contact with him. Trubnikov and his team are taking a new path – they create the image of a hereditary Siberian herbalist, offering the best recipes, guaranteeing the quality of the product, taking care of each customer.
- Only high-quality raw materials are purchased for cosmetics. A number of 'grandmother's' products can boast that identical components are included in advertised products from global brands. For advice, the brand goes to leading healers and herbalists. Employees select recipes, study reference books and medical books. To ensure the quality is at its best, Trubnikov creates First Solution LLC with a research laboratory. Essential oils and concentrates are purchased both from a global supplier of these products and from trusted suppliers from Siberia. Now the company is stocked in the same place as the giants L` Oreal, Kalina, Sсhwartzkopf & Henkel, buying the same bases and high-tech additives.
- One of the highlights of the brand is the use of soap root extract instead of the traditional detergent base. It is more gentle, but gives a generous foam. Our own production plant is responsible for obtaining soft melt water, the quality of which is confirmed by the protocols of an independent laboratory. Oils are not thermally affected, therefore they retain their beneficial properties. The products are free of parabens, silicones, petrochemicals, mineral oils, synthetic fragrances and SLS. In the Russian market, this company was the first to receive a certificate for organic cosmetics, which is confirmed by the ICEA mark located on the package. Masks, if we talk about new products, are produced in new packages (doy-packs) made of low-pressure polyethylene, without polyvinyl chloride.
Rating of the best face masks 'Recipes Granny Agafia'
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best face masks 'Recipes Granny Agafia'||1||Rejuvenating silk lifting mask||84 rbl.|
|2||Express mask refreshing Bathhouse Agafia||RUB 86|
|3||Blue cleansing mask on cornflower-blue water Agafia's Bath||92 RUB|
|4||Preservation of youth. Active nutrition and hydration||140 RUB|
|5||Rejuvenation and recovery mask for all skin types||108 RUB|
|6||'White Agafia' Active rejuvenation||120 RUB|
Rejuvenating silk lifting mask
The leader in the rating is a product created to rejuvenate aged skin 50+. The biolipid complex and silk proteins are responsible for strengthening the epidermis and restoring the density of collagen fibers (tightening effect). Smoothing, reduction of fine and even deep wrinkles is provided by retinol, which is part of the mask. Rich in squalene and antioxidants, amaranth oil enriches cells with oxygen, slowing down the aging process.
The texture, optimal in density, is perfectly applied to the skin without leaving stickiness. Some in the reviews noted that after use there was a slight feeling of constriction. Experts say that this is quite acceptable for anti-aging products and should be discarded only if there is severe discomfort.
- natural composition;
- slight whitening effect;
- pleasant unobtrusive aroma;
- budgetary cost – 103 r for 75 ml.
- not such a pronounced lifting effect.
Express mask refreshing 'Bathhouse Agafia'
The second line is received by a product designed to restore tired skin, moisturize and restore tone, refreshing the look. The basis is made up of Siberian herbs. Natural ingredients have an immediate and effective effect. After use, the complexion improves, the relief is leveled, metabolic processes are restored, which prevents the appearance of signs of aging. It contains forest dewweed, Siberian iris, organic meadowsweet extract. They are high in organic acids and flavonoids, which have healing, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and antioxidant effects. Chill mint tones and soothes.
The Agafia Bath series is produced in doy-pack packaging. It is a flexible vacuum container (plastic bag) with a bottom, which ensures stability in an upright position if the package is filled. Additional rigidity is provided by the multi-seam construction. The doypack is produced without the use of polyvinyl chloride and is ideal for organic cosmetics.
- 100% natural ingredients;
- relieves irritation and redness;
- pleasant aroma;
- economical consumption;
- budgetary cost – 102 rubles per 100 ml.
- some don't like the chill effect.
Blue cleansing mask with cornflower blue water 'Agafia's Bath'
The third position goes to a product that helps to effectively cleanse the epidermis, narrow pores, eliminate oily sheen, and normalize the natural balance. Blue clay, which is the basis of the active formula, is responsible for all this. Cornflower water moisturizes and tones. Improves the protective functions of the skin and soothes, and also provides vitamins A, B, C, which is part of the organic mint extract. Oatmeal rich in vitamins B, PP, E nourishes cells and restores a healthy look to the face.
The mask is applied evenly. Due to its creamy consistency, it does not flow. Washes off easily. A cosmetic product is suitable for oily and combination skin types, and for people with dry it is better to refuse to use this product. Supplied in a doy pack.
- visible effect;
- pleasant aroma;
- budgetary cost – 104 rubles per 100 ml.
- can dry out.
Belaya Agafya 'Preservation of youth. Active nutrition and hydration ''
The fourth is a mask that slows down the age-related aging processes. White rosehip and lemongrass are responsible for improving the processes of cellular renewal, saturating the epidermis with vitamin C. Fruit oils, panthenol and glycerin moisturize, soften the skin, restoring elasticity. Cloudberry nourishes and activates regeneration. Currant heals and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Evening primrose relieves irritation and eliminates age spots.
The product consists not only of organic ingredients, but also of natural essential oils. Creamy consistency spreads easily over the skin. The unobtrusive pleasant scent quickly disappears after removing the mask.
- natural composition;
- pronounced anti-aging effect;
- budgetary cost – 155 rubles for 55 ml.
- will not cope with deep wrinkles.
Rejuvenation and recovery mask for all skin types
In fifth place is a mask created according to the original recipe of the herbalist from Siberia, Agafya Ermakova. The natural components of the formula activate metabolic processes, making the skin smoother and tighter. If you apply the mask regularly, your natural healthy complexion and freshness will return within a month. The product contains silver ions, which contribute to the renewal and rejuvenation of the epidermis. Recommended for mature skin. It is desirable to apply not only on the face, but also on the neck.
It has a firming, regenerating, smoothing, toning effect. The composition is free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and silicones. Arnica heals wounds and normalizes glandular secretion. Aloe vera fights microbial growth and soothes. Panthenol moisturizes and softens.
- high efficiency;
- economical consumption;
- large volume;
- budgetary cost – 130 rubles for 150 ml.
- liquid consistency;
- may cause mild tingling.
White Agafia 'Active rejuvenation. Improving firmness and smoothing wrinkles ''
The sixth line is received by a mask with a pronounced anti-aging effect. It contains Siberian ginseng and seven effective plants that work to slow down the aging process of the skin. Aralia Manchu and golden root activate metabolic processes. Yarrow extract, arctic raspberry extract and wormwood oil moisturize and nourish the epidermis, reducing pronounced pigmentation. Sweet clover removes toxins, stimulates cellular renewal, and plant lecithin evens out the relief and corrects the shape of the face. The formula also includes royal jelly.
After application, the skin becomes radiant, soft, firm and elastic. A tightening effect is noticeable, mimic wrinkles are reduced.
- noticeable result after the first application;
- unobtrusive pleasant aroma;
- budgetary cost – 155 rubles for 50 ml.
- not found.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.