Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective, does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Women always want to look stylish and well-groomed, especially when going out. The role of the hairstyle in the image is very important. The beauty industry offers a variety of multifunctional stylers for styling. But not everyone wants to overpay for unnecessary options, if, for example, a perm is not needed, but only a corrugation or a straightener. In this case, it is better to purchase a mono device for each task. Curling irons allow you to make a small or large zigzag wave on your hair, and irons are ideal for straightening strands. Particularly good curling irons-corrugation cope with giving root volume, so girls with thin hair should take a closer look at this version of the styler.
We must not forget that curling irons and irons have a thermal effect, which means that if you choose or buy a low-quality device, there is a risk of damaging not only fragile, but also healthy hair.
Our experts analyzed the beauty market and made a rating of the 6 best corrugated plyeks.
- How to choose a corrugated curling iron
- Rating of the best pilek-corrugated
- The best narrow curling irons for volume at the roots
- BaByliss PRO BAB2310EPCE
- Valera Volumissima (647.01)
- GA.MA Fable Frise (P21.FRISE)
- The best ironing tongs
- BaBylissPRO BAB3000EPE
- GA.MA Starlight Digital Iht Tourmaline 5D (GI0102)
- Philips HP8344 Care & Control
How to choose a corrugated curling iron
- Varieties. There are curling irons with a small working surface (1.2-2 cm). Ideal for shallow waves and root volume. These waves look best on thin, thin hair. If you have a thick head of hair, then such stylers simply will not cope with the task. A medium-sized work surface (from 2 to 3.5 cm) is considered universal, as it will suit most women with different types and thicknesses of hair. It is used both to create waves along the entire length, and to obtain volume at the roots. A large working surface (from 4 cm) will create large zigzag waves with smooth edges on the hair. This option is ideal for thick and hard lokans that are difficult to style. But for the root volume, using a styler will not work.
- The size. If you need mobility and often have to do hairstyles in unsuitable conditions, for example, on trips, you can purchase a mini curling iron. Due to its compactness, it is easy to pack it into luggage without taking up a lot of useful space. The main thing is the presence of a cover, which should come with the device. For home use, feel free to buy a full-size device.
- Plate material and coating. To avoid damaging your hair or turning it into dry straw over time, choose ceramic plates. This material quickly reaches the required temperature without overheating, and retains heat for a long time, gently affecting the hair surface. Such curling irons cost, of course, not cheap, but hair treatment, if you decide to save money, will cost much more. Slightly cheaper than curling irons with metal plates, but coated with the same ceramics or tourmaline. They also gently affect the curls, but there is a minus – the coating wears off over time, exposing the metal, which damages the hair, burning it.
- Temperature regulation. Choosing the optimal temperature will help preserve the health of your hair. Buy curling irons with several modes that you can switch between. This will allow you to select the required temperature for any type of hair. Weakened and damaged hair should be styled with plates heated to 180 degrees (1-2 modes), and hard and thick ones will need heating of about 200-230 degrees (3 modes).
- Additional functions and attachments. A standard corrugated curling iron does not have additional attachments in the set for creating other styling, but such a device is much cheaper than a styler equipped with a straightener, curling iron, etc.
- Cord length. Since the sockets are not always located near the mirror in front of which the laying is done, you should choose a corrugated curling iron with a large long power cord.
- Cost. High-quality corrugated curling irons from reputable manufacturers, by definition, cannot cost a penny. In order not to regret later and not to go to salons in an attempt to restore damaged hair, we recommend purchasing curling irons and irons costing from 2 thousand rubles.
Rating of the best pilek-corrugated
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best narrow curling irons for volume at the roots||1||BaByliss PRO BAB2310EPCE||RUB 3,790|
|2||Valera Volumissima (647.01)||RUB 3,470|
|3||GA.MA Fable Frise (P21.FRISE)||RUB 2 190|
|The best ironing tongs||1||BaBylissPRO BAB3000EPE||RUB 6,933|
|2||GA.MA Starlight Digital Iht Tourmaline 5D (GI0102)||RUB 4,520|
|3||Philips HP8344 Care & Control||RUB 2 800|
The best narrow curling irons for volume at the roots
BaByliss PRO BAB2310EPCE
In the first place in the ranking is the universal corrugated curling iron. With its help, you can make a variety of hairstyles: corrugate the entire mass of hair, emphasize only selected strands with texture, create root volume. Users note that the model gives a crisp crimped wave and provides a long-lasting result. After use, styling keeps its shape all day long on almost all hair types. The plates have fine-pitch teeth. The temperature is adjustable from 140 to 200 degrees for versatility. Even for damaged curls, you can choose the optimal mode from the three proposed. The corrugated curling iron is lightweight, thanks to which comfort is added during use, since the load on the wrist is reduced. An informative digital display shows the selected temperature. A nice bonus will be a heat-resistant mat supplied with the device.
- micrometallic coating using EP Technology 5.0 technology;
- cord length – 2.7 m;
- fixing plates for easy storage;
- overheat protection;
- automatic shutdown when idle for a long time;
- size – 1.5 x 9 cm;
- rapid heating to maximum temperature – about 5 minutes;
- acceptable cost – 4 thousand rubles.
- not found.
Valera Volumissima (647.01)
The second line goes to a corrugated curling iron with narrow plates, thanks to which it is convenient to create volume around the roots with them. Plates with a ceramic-tourmaline coating gently affect the strands without damaging the hair surface. Tourmaline removes unnecessary static electricity, which is very important for the off-season, when hair is often magnetised from hats and dry indoor air. Electronic control is very simple, just select the required temperature mode and wait for heating. The temperature is regulated within 120-230 degrees, which allows you to choose the right one for each type of hair. In the reviews, users note the high quality of the build and materials. Even after six months of operation, the device does not lose its properties and still gently affects the hair.
- heating for 5 minutes;
- cord length – 3 m;
- auto shutdown after a long idle time;
- size – 1 x 9 cm;
- acceptable cost – 4590 p.
- not found.
GA.MA Fable Frise (P21.FRISE)
The third position is received by the curling iron-corrugated initial price category. The model has large plates, so you cannot use a styler for root volume. But for creating beautiful corrugated waves along the entire length, the device is ideal. The curling iron is made using Quick Heat technology, which provides heating to the maximum temperature in just a few minutes. Users are unhappy with the lack of temperature conditions. Here it is only one and is 220 degrees. We do not recommend the device to women with damaged and thin hair. But for those who have tight curls that are difficult to style, you should purchase this particular inexpensive model. The plates have a ceramic coating, which makes them gentle.
- fast heating – 5 minutes;
- light indication of inclusion;
- budgetary cost – 1790 p.
- there is no temperature control;
- cools down for a long time;
- the plastic can get hot too.
The best ironing tongs
In first place in the rating category is a hair straightener with wide and long plates for faster styling. Thanks to the special fastening mechanism, the plates 'float' during operation, which guarantees the absence of ugly creases on the strands. Users note its versatility, since the device combines not only straightening irons, but also a curling iron. If you connect the plates to each other, then you can wind the hair on an ellipsoidal structure, because the outer surface also heats up. This does not affect the convenience of use, because the manufacturer has provided special tips made of heat-resistant silicone at the ends, which are easy to grip so as not to burn yourself. The temperature regulator is set in the range of 150-230 degrees, so you can choose the best option for each type of hair. The set includes a heat-resistant mat and gloves.
- micrometallic coating using EP Technology 5.0 technology;
- working blade size – 3.1 x 11 cm;
- 5 temperature modes;
- ionization function;
- fast heating – 5 minutes;
- titanium / ceramic plates;
- cord length – 2.7 m
- relatively expensive – 7190.
GA.MA Starlight Digital Iht Tourmaline 5D (GI0102)
The second are the ironing tongs with several technologies to protect the strands from damage. The ionization function protects the hair from drying out and, consequently, from breakage. The curls are saturated with active oxygen, which contributes to the closure of the cuticle. The impact of nano-particles of silver guarantees freshness and purity of curls. An even distribution of heat is ensured by infrared heating. The temperature is regulated in the range of 150-230 degrees. The selected mode is displayed for convenience on LCD – display. There is a loop for hanging.
- floating ceramic plates with tourmaline coating;
- working blade size – 2.8 x 9 cm;
- auto shutdown;
- the outer side of the hair curler;
- good glide through the hair;
- heating for a few seconds;
- acceptable cost – 4500 r.
- cool down for a long time.
Philips HP8344 Care & Control
The last position in the category is given to the model of the ironing pliers with SilkySmooth ceramic plates. The ionisation function and the temperature control provide a gentle effect so that hair remains healthy even with daily use. The heat is distributed evenly, so the strands are laid as quickly as possible, it is enough to run the styler along the strands once. The tongs are protected from excessive heat over 200 degrees. After reaching this indicator, the increase occurs gradually, in 5-degree increments. Storage case included.
- ceramic plates;
- fixing the plates;
- automatic shutdown;
- locking buttons;
- give hair shine and a well-groomed look;
- remove static electricity;
- fast heating in 30 seconds;
- temperature range – 140-230 degrees;
- acceptable cost – 2730 p.
- short power cord – 1.8 m.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.