Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
- Royal jelly: how to choose a good product and protect yourself from counterfeiting?
- Rating of the best drugs with royal jelly
- Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Honey with Royal Jelly, 675 mg
- California Gold Nutrition, Royal Jelly, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps
- Now Foods, Royal Jelly, 300 mg, 100 Softgels
- Solgar, Royal Jelly “500”, 60 Softgels
- Apilak grindeks tablets, 10 mg (No. 25)
Royal jelly: how to choose a good product and protect yourself from counterfeiting?
Royal jelly is a product of natural origin, unique in its properties, produced by the salivary glands of nursing bees. Due to its incredibly valuable composition (fructose, proteins, hormones, minerals), royal jelly is considered not only useful, but medicinal and the demand for it is constantly growing.
By the way, about its collection. This procedure is rather complicated, laborious and requires compliance with special temperature conditions, since daylight and heat are destructive for 'royal jelly' and after a couple of hours after removal from the cells of the mother liquor, it loses its properties. Such difficulties not only affect the price of the product, but also lead to a considerable number of counterfeits.
In order to choose a really worthwhile drug and not accidentally stumble upon a fake, it is first of all necessary to understand in what form royal jelly can be delivered to the end consumer. Once collected, it can be stored as follows:
- Frozen – immediately after harvesting, 'royal jelly' is a jelly-like mass with a specific smell and sour taste. This is exactly what the frozen product should be, since frozen royal jelly is sold mainly by beekeepers (almost immediately from the apiary). The question is that it is not so easy to check its quality. Ask the seller for a certificate of quality or buy 'royal jelly' only from trusted beekeepers.
- Canned – It is not easy to prolong the 'vitality' of royal jelly, and honey is an excellent preservative that allows you to literally 'seal' all the valuable components. The question is that the content of the required component in honey will be scanty 2%. It is also difficult to check for the presence of 'royal jelly' in honey. This can be done only by external and taste characteristics. Honey should have a bitter / sour taste, light yellow, almost white (but not white!) Color.
- Adsorbed – in simple words, excess moisture is removed from the product, after which it is mixed with an adsorbent in a ratio of 1: 4. The adsorbed royal jelly is sold mainly through pharmacies, which usually request documents confirming the quality. Therefore, the likelihood of purchasing a low-quality drug is minimal.
- Lyophilized – in the process of lyophilization, the most concentrated of all the options listed is obtained. Accordingly, the amount of valuable components obtained at a time is the greatest and the course of taking the drug is minimal. Manufacturers of lyophilized milk preparations always confirm their quality with certificates.
Rating of the best drugs with royal jelly
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best drugs with royal jelly||1||Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Honey with Royal Jelly, 675 mg||880 RUB|
|2||California Gold Nutrition, Royal Jelly, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps||RUB 1,273|
|3||Now Foods, Royal Jelly, 300 mg, 100 Softgels||RUB 536|
|4||Solgar, Royal Jelly “500”, 60 Softgels||RUB 1,139|
|5||Apilak grindeks tablets, 10 mg (No. 25)||106 RUB|
Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Honey with Royal Jelly, 675 mg
The American company has been producing organic honey and bee products for almost 25 years. The brand was the first in the United States to market certified organic. Consumers mostly note the typical taste (sour taste) of honey with royal jelly from Y.S. Eco Bee Farms and light creamy shade. As the manufacturer himself notes, allergic reactions are possible. In individual cases, according to consumer reviews, drug intolerance was observed.
- affordable price;
- gustatory / external compliance with a quality product.
- not detected.
California Gold Nutrition, Royal Jelly, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps
The Royal Jelly capsules from the North American manufacturer of dietary supplements contain a concentrate obtained by the method of dry freezing. Does not contain any foreign additives. Consumers note the high efficiency of the drug and the absence of side effects after its use. True, some say that there is no positive effect.
- high concentration of royal jelly (120 capsules contain a product equivalent to 1500 mg of fresh 'royal jelly');
- absence of harmful additives, including soy and GMO;
- does not contain gluten.
- not detected.
Now Foods, Royal Jelly, 300 mg, 100 Softgels
A small family business from the USA, since its foundation in 1968, it has been successfully producing organic products, guided by an integrated approach: the company offers vitamin supplements in combination with organic cosmetics and natural oils to the attention of consumers. Now Foods 'Royal Jelly' is available in freeze-dried concentrate softgels. Designed for adults only, not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers.
- maximum concentration of 'royal jelly' in one dose;
- no harmful additives, GMOs.
- not detected.
Solgar, Royal Jelly “500”, 60 Softgels
The Russian company Solgar has been producing premium dietary supplements for over 70 years. The brand's products are also available at retail medical points of sale. Consumers report an improvement in their health and mood with regular use of the product. Solgar's Royal Jelly is for adults only.
- highly concentrated product;
- does not contain dairy additives and GMOs.
- not detected.
Apilak grindeks tablets, 10 mg (No. 25)
The tabletted product of Latvian production, containing lyophilized royal jelly, is ideal as a safe remedy for violation of lactation, safe for children (recommended for babies with malnutrition and lack of appetite), is prescribed for indigestion. An allergic reaction is possible.
- lack of any additives;
- suitable for children and during pregnancy;
- affordable price.
- not detected.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.