Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective, does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Our experts believe that there is nothing better for skin care than natural oils. Therefore, we decided to compile a rating of popular products specifically for the delicate area around the eyes. All reviewers have a natural composition and a lot of approving reviews. All that remains is to choose a product suitable for your budget and skin type.
- How to choose an eye oil
- Rating of oils for the skin around the eyes
- Huilargan Macadamia Oil, 10 ml
- Huilargan Peach Oil, 100 ml
- Sweet Almond Oil Mare Chiaro almond oil
- Rose damask 'BOTANIKA'
- Virgin coconut oil Roll for eyes (LifeCoco)
How to choose an eye oil
The main criterion when choosing an oil is skin type:
- Normal and combined. Extracts of jojoba, almond, argan and coconut are ideal options.
- Dry. Oils with a high concentration of oleic acid will help maintain moisture in the cells. Extracts of avocado, olive, macadamia, hazelnuts work well.
- Fatty. Oils containing linoleic acid are suitable for such skin. We are talking about extracts from grape seeds, sunflower, hemp seeds.
- For acne-prone skin, shea butter is a great option. The sensitive dermis needs special care. Extracts of avocado, argan and jojoba are suitable for her. The main thing is to read the instructions before applying and monitor the skin reaction.
Rating of oils for the skin around the eyes
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of oils for the skin around the eyes||1||Huilargan Macadamia oil, 10 ml||240 RUB|
|2||Huilargan Peach Oil, 100 ml||RUB 680|
|3||Sweet Almond Oil Mare Chiaro almond oil||RUB 220|
|4||Rose damask 'BOTANIKA'||770 RUB|
|5||Virgin coconut oil Roll for eyes (LifeCoco)||RUB 250|
Huilargan Macadamia Oil, 10 ml
At the top of the ranking is the sales leader in many online stores. Cosmetic macadamia oil does not contain auxiliary harmful elements and is suitable not only for the skin of the eyes, but also for the entire face. Some ladies add a couple of drops to a moisturizing eye cream. Customers love the pleasant natural scent and good nutritional effect. The oil delicately cares for the delicate dermis and is suitable for use on sensitive, inflamed skin. It heals microtrauma.
The product contains oleic and palmitic acids, which have medicinal properties. The convenient bottle with a pipette dispenser pleases me. 10 ml cost 160-300 rubles. The price is affordable for almost all modern girls.
- affordable for most customers;
- elimination of dark circles;
- the presence of a pipette;
- healing, nourishing and moisturizing the skin;
- a lot of praise;
- natural smell;
- only natural ingredients.
Huilargan Peach Oil, 100 ml
Peach oil is used to care for the skin around the eyes and helps to eliminate negative reactions. This is the best remedy for dry dermis. It is absorbed evenly, giving the cover a radiance and freshness. The oil has moisturizing, anti-aging, softening and regenerating properties. It prevents crow's feet from forming around the eyelids.
The composition does not have a pronounced smell. It can be mixed with other oils. The price is about 650 rubles. If you buy a product at a discount, you can save a lot. The bottle lasts for a long time.
- volumetric bottle with a pipette-dispenser;
- no harmful components;
- suitable even for baby skin;
- effective result.
Sweet Almond Oil Mare Chiaro almond oil
In the middle of the ranking is natural cold-pressed almond oil. It has a characteristic nutty smell and is rich in vitamins and fatty acids. It contains retinol and tocopherol. The product perfectly nourishes the dermis, softens the skin, eliminates inflammation and peeling. As a result of the use of oil, blood circulation is activated, the work of the sebaceous glands is normalized, and the process of tissue regeneration is started.
The product is suitable for strengthening hair, nails, skin care for the eyelids, face and neck. It is used as an eye make-up remover. The consistency is quickly absorbed and is suitable for all skin types. This is the best option for dry and vulnerable skin prone to irritation. 30 ml cost only 200-250 rubles.
- a source of vitamins and beneficial acids;
- natural composition;
- nutrition and softening;
- optimal price;
- improved blood circulation;
- for all types of dermis.
Rose damask 'BOTANIKA'
Oil from the Botanica brand produces a complex effect and affects the dermis of any type. It normalizes the work of sebaceous ducts, removes irritation, providing a lifting effect. According to reviews, the skin tone evens out over time, and the eyelid contour is restored, dark circles disappear, edema disappears.
The aroma of the product is deep and rich. It is advised to mix rose oil with other similar products. The result will be more effective. Price for 10 ml – 770 rubles. To some, it seems overpriced. However, the oil is very economical, because 1-2 drops are enough for one procedure.
- visible effect of the application;
- slow consumption;
- elimination of cosmetic defects;
- for all skin types.
- too pronounced aroma.
Virgin coconut oil Roll for eyes (LifeCoco)
The main advantage of the last participant in the rating is the most delicate texture and mouth-watering aroma of coconut. The product is absorbed much faster than other oils. It effectively moisturizes the dermis around the eyes. A pleasant bonus is the strengthening and growth of eyelashes. Customers love the handy, miniature roll-on bottle that helps keep hands clean and evenly applied to skin. The product formula is 100% coconut oil.
Judging by the reviews, dark circles under the lower eyelids disappear, fine wrinkles are smoothed out, and inflammation disappears. It is recommended to conduct an allergy test before use, otherwise you can harm delicate skin. A 2 g tube costs about 250 rubles.
- light texture;
- strengthens eyebrows and eyelashes;
- smoothing of wrinkles;
- elimination of bruises under the eyes;
- the price is equal to the quality characteristics;
- convenient roller bottle.
- the risk of developing allergies;
- not everyone likes the smell of coconut.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.