Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Online stores for smartphones and other technology have long occupied a large share of trade. It is much more convenient to order such goods online: you can immediately view the review, read the characteristics and instructions, explore all possible options and compare with other models. But to buy with pleasure, you first need to choose a good site. We have compiled a rating of the best online smartphone stores based on assortment, reliability and reviews from real buyers. We also made a small list of tips that will allow you to choose a good store yourself.
- How to choose the best online smartphone store
- Rating of the best online smartphone stores
- Photo warehouse
- Online Trade
How to choose the best online smartphone store
When choosing a retail outlet on the Internet, it is important to carefully consider the site and the documents posted on it. In this case, you can avoid deception and not fall into the clutches of scammers. We have compiled a small list of tips to help you make the right choice:
- View the terms of purchase, delivery and receipt. Conditions are the first reason for choosing an online store. Find out where, how and for what price your smartphone will be delivered to you. If the store has its own points of receipt, then this is great: you can come and check the purchase there.
- Choose an online store with guarantees. Be sure to read the documents and find out if the outlet will guarantee a refund if the smartphone comes broken or inoperative. And see what time frame you need to report the problem and send the goods back.
- Take a closer look at the payment methods. As a rule, most stores allow you to pay for goods online using a credit card. Some can also accept money via bank transfers, e-wallets and even cash on delivery. Decide what is more convenient for you.
- Explore the range of products. Even the most reliable and high-quality store may not suit you simply because it does not have the required smartphone. Therefore, be sure to study the presented products before stopping your searches.
- Compare prices between different stores. Online stores always mark up the original cost of the product. And it is, as a rule, less than in regular retail outlets. However, each store has its own markup, so on different sites the cost may differ significantly, even without taking into account discounts or promotions.
- Find out if there is a store in cashback services. Cashback is another way to save money on buying a smartphone. If the online store is in the cashback service, then some of the purchase price will be returned and the money can be spent again. If you have a cashback on a bank card, you can use it: it's faster and easier.
- Determine store reliability. Not every point of sale on the Internet is considered reliable. Therefore, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with a number of store parameters: age, registration, availability of documents and certificates, number of positive reviews, presence in directories like Yandex.Market, citation index.
- Check out the reviews of other customers about the quality of the equipment and the work of the store. Even reliable online retailers sometimes send less than perfect products. Therefore, before buying, be sure to read the reviews of the store's customers. In them, they usually reflect the main problems: long delivery, poor packaging, low-quality goods or the presence of fakes.
- Ask your friends. Sometimes, a recommendation from someone you know can help you find the perfect online store. If you know that someone from your environment bought smartphones on the Internet and was satisfied, be sure to ask where exactly, and see the purchased gadget yourself (if possible).
- Find your store details. Remember that it is absolutely impossible to buy equipment in semi-basement shops or from hands if you want quality. Therefore, consider an online store only if it is officially registered in accordance with the law (LLC or at least an individual entrepreneur).
- Rate how convenient the site is for you. It is important that it is clear and simple for you to familiarize yourself with the characteristics and description of the smartphone, put the product in the basket, enter the data and place an order. If any of these points causes difficulties, and the characteristics or descriptions are incomplete, then you should look for another store.
- Find out if there are discounts and promotions. As a rule, many online stores hold various promotions and sweepstakes, give bonuses and discounts. In this case, you can seriously save up to 50-60% of the cost of a smartphone.
- Try to use official stores if possible. For example, equipment Apple or Xiaomi can be purchased at retail outlets that specialize in this particular brand and are officially recognized by the manufacturer. Yes, it is usually longer and more expensive, but the chance of running into deception or fake tends to zero.
These thirteen tips will help you find the best smartphone online store and order the highest quality product. Naturally, verified outlets are almost always convenient, registered, have a clear interface and do not need verification at all. That is why we have compiled a rating of the best online smartphone stores, which contains only well-known and trusted sites. This will help you make your choice quickly and easily.
Rating of the best online smartphone stores
|Nomination||a place||online store||rating|
|Rating of the best online smartphone stores||1||citilink.ru||5.0|
The deserved first place in our rating of the best online smartphone stores is occupied by the domestic Citylink. It is a large e-discounter that has been operating since 2008. The online store has quite a few physical retail outlets making it affordable. Prices are often lower than in other stores. The site is very convenient: you can immediately select products according to one of the offered categories: for example, 'Powerful', 'Protected' or 'With a good camera'.
Delivery is fast: the goods arrive literally in a week to the most remote settlements, you can get it at any point of delivery in the city. Delivery is paid, but not too expensive. At the same time, when ordering a smartphone through the online store, you can refuse the product within a week if it has not been in operation, and the packaging and presentation are preserved. It is also very convenient that you can take out a loan to buy a smartphone online: you do not need to run around the shops and look for where you can get a loan.
Almost all buyers are satisfied with Citylink. More than 90% of customers would buy smartphones and other equipment here again. Alas, even such a store has disadvantages. Some buyers complain that Citylink is reluctant to accept warranty items and will try to find any way to refuse replacement or refunds.
- Convenient rubricator on the site.
- You can get a smartphone on credit.
- Low prices for goods.
- I am having problems with the warranty return of goods.
Eldorado is a Russian chain of stores spread throughout the country. It has been operating since 1994, the site has existed since 1998. During this time, the creators have gained experience and therefore are able to provide one of the best online maintenance services. It is one of the largest stores in the country that never sells counterfeit smartphones. The assortment is rich, there is almost always the right model in stock.
The outlet has quite a few different promotions that allow you to save on purchases. But you need to carefully read the conditions, since the shares have quite a lot of restrictions and features that must be taken into account. It is convenient that you can get a loan for online purchases, as well as pay in cash upon receipt of the goods. Delivery is available both to stores (free pickup) and to the doorstep (already for money). The prices are average, not low or overpriced.
As a rule, the reviews are positive. Eldorado sells high-quality smartphones at decent prices, the marriage is promptly accepted for verification, after which the money can be returned safely. However, there are negative reviews about interaction with employees of the online store and the inability to normally order goods from the site.
- Huge work experience.
- A wide range at average prices.
- Many promotions and bonuses.
- Delivery and service issues sometimes arise.
A well-known Chinese online store, a direct relative of the popular Aliexpress. This is one of the official stores on the site, which is responsible for quality and delivery. Therefore, we can confidently wait for the product – it will not go anywhere and will meet the declared characteristics. The assortment, however, is less than in domestic stores: not all brands known to the Russian user are represented, albeit some of the highest quality and most popular.
Conveniently, even a Chinese online store allows you to get a loan or an installment plan. So you can buy smartphones even if you have no money. Fast delivery: the goods arrive within 5-7 days, depending on the remoteness of the region from the warehouses located in Russia. However, you have to pay for the speed, even though the site itself claims 'free' shipping.
Judging by the customer reviews, contacting technical support and getting a clear answer from it is sometimes problematic. To return an item, you must collect evidence that is not required in other stores. However, the low cost of goods and a huge number of shares cover this disadvantage with interest. It is important to be careful when ordering: remember that a high-quality product cannot cost several times cheaper than in other stores.
- Low price of smartphones.
- The ability to get a loan or installments.
- A large number of promotions, discounts and bonuses.
- Paid delivery with the declared 'free'.
- Problems with returning goods.
Svyaznoy is a federal retail chain with a good online store, known in the domestic market since 1995. The range of smartphones is quite large: there are all new items and popular models of different brands, including budget ones. Prices are average, although smartphones can be found significantly cheaper than other stores. There are many promotions and discounts, you can snatch a good price reduction, for example, by purchasing accessories for the product.
Payment is supported not only in cash or by credit card, but also on credit or with some electronic wallets, so you can pay with almost anything. You can order goods in several ways: by courier, self-pickup from the store (including with the urgent delivery of goods to it), through the reserve of existing goods. It is convenient that Svyaznoy has many pick-up points in many cities of the country, so the courier will not have to overpay.
In the reviews, many people praise the store, emphasizing the humane attitude of the employees when placing orders and helping with the design. But sometimes goods magically disappear from warehouses, due to which orders can be canceled unilaterally. This is typical for goods at a discount or very popular.
- A wide range of smartphones.
- Frankly inexpensive goods come across.
- Many different promotions and discounts.
- Sometimes orders are canceled after being placed.
This is a small, in comparison with the leaders of the rating, an online store of smartphones, photographic equipment and many other goods. The site has a convenient rubrication: you can choose a smartphone not only by the necessary parameters, but also by tags (for example, 'Inexpensive with a good camera' or 'With a powerful battery'). This allows you to immediately explore all the options for the desired tag, and already within it, adjust the display of devices.
Prices are slightly higher than the average for other online stores, although the price tag varies greatly depending on the brand. For this money, the client receives quality service and fast delivery of the ordered goods with a guarantee. In addition, the impressive number of stocks allows prices to be driven down to lower levels than in other retail outlets.
There are always many different promotions and bonuses on the site. You can get a promo code for a discount of up to 20%. The bonus program pleases: for reviews of goods purchased in the store, you can get a few points, which makes KotoFoto a profitable outlet with a loyal attitude not only to potential, but also to existing customers. Until the end of the year, a guarantee is in effect: either the store fulfills the order on time, or gives 1000 rubles to a client who did not receive a smartphone or other equipment on time. Although sometimes deadlines are missed.
- Profitable bonus program and many promotions.
- Guaranteed delivery of goods on time.
- Convenient heading of goods.
- Prices are on average higher than in other stores.
- Sometimes the delivery time is missed.
An online store aimed at selling photographic equipment, but also selling smartphones at the same time. It is worth noting that due to the specialization of the Fotosklad, the store's range of phones is incomplete. Many smartphones are out of stock, you need to order and wait for the goods to appear. But there are specific models that are rarely found in other stores. Prices are on average slightly lower than in other retail outlets.
In the 'Discount' section you can find smartphones with a serious discount of up to 60%, but with traces of use or breakdowns. If you really need to save money, then you can look here. You can also get a smartphone on credit up to a year or in installments for 50 days. In general, there are enough options to save money or pay off later.
Free delivery by Russian Post to many cities of the country is declared, subject to certain rules and the order amount from 2 to 30 thousand rubles. There are also many pick-up points, including in other stores (Svyaznoy, Euroset), you can order courier delivery. In the reviews, some buyers complain that instead of new smartphones, defective or used ones come. But the store quickly solves the problems and returns the money or exchanges it for a normal product.
- There is a 'Discount' with smartphones at a markdown.
- Free shipping by Russian Post.
- From time to time, you come across a marriage and used goods.
A purely Moscow online store of electronics and household appliances with a rich assortment of smartphones. It allows you to receive goods only in Moscow and the region, which is a clear disadvantage for residents of other regions of Russia. The cost of goods is overpriced, but promotions and discounts solve the problem, bringing prices to the market average. In the catalog, you can even find rare brands that are rarely found in other stores or do not come across at all.
Delivery will cost at least 199 rubles to the pickup point within Moscow. You can pay only in cash upon receipt of the goods at the pick-up point. You can return a defective product within 14 days from the date of receipt for verification, after which a verdict on replacement or repair will be issued. Remember that 'technically sophisticated' smartphones can only be returned under warranty.
In the reviews, there are periodically complaints about missing delivery times and opened goods even before receipt. Moreover, it is problematic to return such gadgets, since smartphones and other equipment are often referred to as 'technically difficult', therefore expertise is required. However, there are many positive responses from customers who were satisfied with the service and purchases and are ready to return to the store again.
- There are rare brands of smartphones.
- There are many discounts and promotions for individual products.
- There are problems with delivery and the product itself.
- You can buy something only in Moscow and Moscow region.
One of the largest Russian online stores operating since 1998. The site has a wide range of different models. There are even foreign devices with certain advantages and free shipping. The online store offers a convenient rubricator: you can immediately determine the price of a product, some characteristic, view only gadgets at a markdown or discount, and so on.
The cost of goods varies from overpriced to underpriced depending on the brand and model. But for each purchase, bonus points are awarded, which can be spent on reducing the cost. There are always some promotions in which you can buy smartphones literally at bargain prices. In particular, sales and liquidations periodically happen, but you still need to get to them.
Delivery is free, including by courier. The store tries to withstand the promised deadlines, although sometimes overlaps do happen. In the reviews, customers note that they like the assortment, cost and speed of goods delivery. However, there are negative responses about the helplessness of the support service, which is not always able to resolve the issues that have arisen.
- Huge assortment of goods.
- Profitable bonus program.
- Some products are overpriced.
The 'friendliest' gadget store aimed at selling small appliances, including smartphones. Despite this, the assortment is not too abundant: there are devices of only eight brands, including Apple, Samsung and Xiaomi. However, within the framework of these brands, you can even buy quite old models that have long been over in other stores. And at quite reasonable prices.
Delivery is paid, and quite expensive – in the regions from 500 rubles and above, a courier will bring a parcel to your home when ordering through CDEK. In Moscow it is much cheaper. You can return a faulty gadget within a year under warranty. You can also return a device you don't like within 14 days if the presentation has not been lost and there is a receipt, although there may be problems with the reception of smartphones due to technical complexity.
In the reviews, many buyers praise the store for the fast delivery and the humane attitude of the store towards the customer. However, there are also negative responses that there are problems with delivery, and the goods suddenly disappear from the warehouses. However, BigGeek tries to quickly resolve all the issues of dissatisfied customers and compensate for their mistakes with bonuses and discounts.
- You can find old and rare models of smartphones.
- There are no problems with the return of unliked goods.
- Sometimes there are delivery problems.
A large online electronics retailer, thriving since 1998, offers a really large catalog of smartphones of different price points and brands. There are both the most popular and rather rare foreign models. So you can find almost any smartphone from the existing and officially supplied to Russia, albeit not in a wide variety for each brand.
The bonus program implies a reward for writing reviews of purchased goods. Moreover, the bonuses received in the process of purchases or promotions can be paid up to 50% of the purchase price, which is very beneficial. However, the prices for the product are somewhat overpriced, so this benefit simply lowers the cost of a smartphone to 'hospital average'.
Delivery is paid, by courier service within Moscow and the region. You cannot check equipment in front of a courier. The regions can be ordered through a transport company with a check of 3000 rubles. There are a lot of positive reviews. 95% of buyers will happily agree to make a purchase here again. However, there is also a negative: some customers were deprived of their bonus status due to the small amount of purchases, and the store itself missed the set delivery times due to logistics problems.
- A huge range of smartphones, even rare brands.
- Profitable bonus program.
- You need to constantly buy in order to maintain the status of a buyer.
- There are delivery problems.
An online store with a self-explanatory name allows you to order smartphones from various manufacturers at slightly overpriced prices. Discounts and promotions override disadvantages, bringing the cost of goods to the market average. The online store has a rather interesting rubrication system in which you can customize the selection down to the smallest detail.
There is a good bonus program: a lot of points are awarded for purchases, which can be spent on redeeming part of the check. There are also enough discounts, but mostly for cheap or slow-moving goods that can be bought for cheap anyway. Goods are sent to the regions for a fee, the cost depends on the distance and size of the parcel. The price is calculated individually, so it is impossible to predict it.
There are many positive reviews: most of the customers are satisfied with everything, and they are ready to purchase goods in Wow! again. Some buyers are not happy with the short shelf life of goods: in some situations, it reached only 7 hours, which is extremely short. Also, some pick-up points do not allow you to check the goods on the spot, but they promise to accept it within seven days from the date of receipt if something is wrong with the purchase.
- Convenient and detailed rubricator.
- Large assortment of goods.
- Inconvenient storage at the pick-up point, too little time.
- Prices are higher than the market average.
Online store operating since 2008, considered one of the largest in the country and has earned about a dozen awards and prizes. Despite this, the assortment of point-of-sale smartphones is far from the richest in our rating. But on the other hand, it contains models that are not found anywhere else. For example, Cat Ultra Rugged Smartphones can be ordered here.
Conveniently, the online store has a bot that sends messages with discounts. So you can not monitor the site in an attempt to save money, but just wait until the desired discount appears and immediately find out about it. You can stumble upon discounts of up to 90% of the amount, but such offers are quite rare and end quickly. You can also receive bonuses and spend them in the future to pay for purchases.
Alas, the item cannot be unpacked upon receipt for inspection. You have to pay first. Also at the bottom there is an unpleasant footnote that the cost on the site and in the receiving centers may differ. Therefore, it is better to pay for goods online: it is important to do this immediately after ordering, otherwise the reception of money will close, and it will be impossible to do this. It is worth treating the receipt without prepayment with caution.
- A wide range of rare brands.
- There is a bot that informs about discounts and promotions.
- The price may change at the pickup center if the order has not been paid online.
- Cannot be unpacked and checked before payment.
A small network of retail outlets and a part-time online store, Oldie has existed since 1998 and allows you to purchase high-quality smartphones with delivery to any region of the country. Alas, in some details the site is not the most convenient: in particular, the 'Catalog' button cannot be found immediately. But the information about the product is quite detailed, and the cost, type of delivery and availability in the store can be viewed and changed without even going into the product card.
Fans of promotions will be delighted, because the online store often raffles various products in the VKontakte group. And besides this, there are enough ways to get what you need for free or at least with a discount. Alas, you will not be able to take a loan when ordering online: it can be issued only in one of six stores in Moscow. The installment plan is valid only for the installment cards 'Halva', 'Conscience' and 'Installment'.
Judging by the reviews, occasionally there are overlays with the delivery service. However, Oldie's store managers try to solve the problem as quickly as possible. In positive reviews, customers note: the prices in the online store for some of the goods are noticeably lower than in other retail outlets, and the managers are extremely polite and courteous.
- The ability to change the cost and delivery time directly from the catalog.
- Many promotions and giveaways of goods.
- You cannot take a loan or installments on the site.
- Delivery problems sometimes occur.
A relatively small online store that specializes specifically in smartphones, accessories for them and similar 'small' equipment. A point of sale allows you to purchase goods at fairly low prices in comparison with larger market participants. The assortment includes almost 500 different models, among which there are both frankly cheap and premium gadgets. It is worth noting a convenient rubricator: there are non-standard sections like 'Smartphones with a cool battery' or 'Little-known but cool', in which you can find a selection of devices with appropriate characteristics.
On average, delivery takes about three hours. Longer in some situations. A big plus of the delivery service is that right at the courier, you can set up and check your smartphone. Moreover, the couriers themselves are trained to work with the equipment and can help in setting up and mastering. But alas, this only works for Moscow and the region. In other regions, upon delivery of CDEK, no one will check and help in setting up.
Reviews of the store are varied, but still positive. Customers rejoice at low prices and fast delivery within Moscow and the region. But some customers complain that they received low-quality goods, and the store's personal service center provided low-quality services and even changed phones.
- A wide range of products in a specialized store.
- Excellent delivery service with verification and advice in Moscow and the region.
- Not a very good service center.
- Sometimes you come across a defective product.
The first from the end was the small online store Svyazi Center, originally from St. Petersburg. This is not a very popular online outlet, the site of which seems to be from the past. However, this does not affect the impressive size of the range and product quality. If you figure it out, you can use the Internet platform without any problems.
A big plus of the store is low prices. You can buy a smartphone at a significantly lower cost than other sellers. However, this does not apply to all models, so be careful. It is also convenient that in addition to new smartphones, the Communication Center sells used and discounted models, on which you can save a lot if necessary. Courier delivery both in St. Petersburg and in the regions (of course, paid).
Despite its low popularity, the store has collected a large number of positive and negative reviews. The first, fortunately, are more: many buyers are satisfied with the purchased products, service and delivery. The negative is mainly associated with the occasional marriage (which the store, however, quickly changes) and incompetent employees.
- You can buy markdowns and used smartphones.
- Prices are lower than other sellers.
- Defective goods are encountered.
- Sometimes employees cannot help with choosing or solving problems.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.