Review of the best according to the editorial board. About selection criteria. This material is subjective and does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Home body massagers are effective helpers for cosmetic and therapeutic problems. Moreover, you can use them at any convenient time, without having to visit spa salons and massage rooms. Unlike professional equipment, such massagers are quite compact, easy to operate and affordable.
Most often, manufacturers produce universal massagers for the body, less often there are narrow-profile models for working out certain areas of the face and body, for example, anti-cellulite massage. A wide selection of all kinds of massager variations allows you to choose the optimal device with the desired functionality.
- Functionality and types of body massagers
- How to choose a body massager
- Rating of the best body massagers
- Beurer MG 100
- Medisana ITM
- Zenet ZET-711
- Nozomi MH-103
- Meditech THM-6
- Vitek VT-1392
- The best anti-cellulite body massagers
- Body Sculptor Gezatone AMG114
- US Medica Miami
- GEZAtone Vacu Expert
- Zenet 709
- Medisana AC 855
- Bradex KZ 0163
Functionality and types of body massagers
- Vibrating. Body massagers with vibration type of influence are found most often today. By vibrating at a certain frequency, the device has a beneficial effect on muscles and tissues, relaxing and regenerating, improving blood circulation and making the skin elastic and soft.
- Roller. Roller attachments are present in almost every vibration-type massager, since rollers are the basis of any massage. They are able to affect the deep layers of the skin, relieving swelling and breaking down cellulite, as well as providing a tonic effect and relaxation.
- Point. Acting primarily on biologically active points, such attachments stimulate the work of internal organs, relieve clamps and tension and activate the vital forces of the body.
- Vacuum. Vacuum body massagers – effects in anti-cellulite massage. Having a pleasant effect on the skin, they dissolve subcutaneous fat, helping to reduce edema and fat deposits.
- Infrared heating. As a rule, the IR function is found in vibration roller or vacuum massagers and is used to enhance the massage effect. By warming up, inflammation is removed, blood flow is stimulated, and all procedures are much more effective and pleasant.
How to choose a body massager
To choose a truly functional and high-quality body massager, we advise you to pay attention to the following parameters:
- Purpose. The device is selected according to the problem to be solved. There are both universal models that provide several types of massage, and specialized ones, created directly for sculpting the body.
- Nutrition. There are models on the market that operate both from the network and from built-in batteries. The latter are more convenient to use, but less powerful and less functional. There are also hybrid models that work in 2 modes at once.
- Ergonomics. The weight, shape and handle of the massager should be comfortable to use on different parts of the body.
- Nozzles. As a rule, in massagers there are from 2 to 5 additional attachments, which are designed for different types of body massage. There are nozzles for relaxing massage, acupressure, heating, etc. Accordingly, the more nozzles, the wider the range of the device.
- Additional functions. Many massagers have additional functionality. This can be IR heating, ionization or auto shutdown, etc.
Rating of the best body massagers
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|best manual body massagers online||1||Beurer MG 100||RUB 6,100|
|2||Medisana ITM||RUB 4,830|
|3||Zenet ZET-711||RUB 3,150|
|4||Nozomi MH-103||RUB 3,193|
|5||Meditech THM-6||2 530 rub.|
|6||Vitek VT-1392||RUB 3,959|
|The best anti-cellulite body massagers||1||Body Sculptor Gezatone AMG114||RUB 1,190|
|2||US Medica Miami||RUB 4,900|
|3||GEZAtone Vacu Expert||RUB 3,999|
|4||Zenet 709||RUB 2,499|
|5||Medisana AC 855||RUB 1,840|
|6||Bradex KZ 0163||RUB 1,599|
Beurer MG 100
The vibrating body massager from the German company Beurer with infrared radiation is on the first step of our rating. The device is able to provide a very pleasant relaxing massage that improves physical condition and emotional mood. Suitable for the neck, back, thighs, buttocks. Infrared heat penetrates deep into the tissues, enhancing the therapeutic effect. The built-in infrared lamp also helps in treating colds and relieves muscle tension. The set includes two replaceable nozzles.
In the reviews, users say that the device is bulky and inconvenient to use, and the warm-up function is weak. But the build quality and material from which the massager is made deserves a solid top five. Besides, the device has 5 modes of operation, which is not so common. The average cost of the Beurer MG 100 is 7,500 rubles.
- High quality and reliable material;
- German quality;
- Long lasting work;
- 5 operating modes + warming up;
- Additional infrared mode;
- Replaceable nozzles included.
- Heavy and inconvenient to work with;
- There are contraindications;
- Only a superficial cosmetic effect.
Portable hand-held body massager from TM Medisana takes the second step in the ranking. The principle of operation is based on the intermittent movement of the head of the massager, moving at a frequency of 2000 to 3000 Hz. The device has a stimulating and relaxing effect, the massage heads act on cells and tissues in a targeted manner. Apply to neck, arms, shoulders, back, calves and thighs. Has two types of effects – vibrating and tapping. Infrared heating helps to enhance the effect of massage, it can be used both in combination with a massage session, or separately. But it is important that when you turn on the IR sensor, you should remove the silicone nozzles, which are designed for acupressure and finger massage and come with the massage head.
The cord is quite long – 3.5 meters, which, as buyers note, is very convenient. For safety, a timer is provided that turns off the device after 20 minutes of continuous operation. Experienced users advise using Medisana ITM for anti-cellulite massage using a special cream. The only thing that confuses is the weight of the device, which is 1.7 kg. The cost of the Medisana ITM body massager is 5000-6000 rubles.
- German quality;
- Smooth intensity regulator;
- 2 nozzles included;
- Additional infrared heating;
- Optimal weight for squeeze-free massage.
- There are contraindications.
- Large weight of the device.
Manual body massager with jade heads has a therapeutic effect on the skin and subcutaneous tissues, blood vessels. The device combines jade, vibration massage, infrared heating. Jade improves metabolism and blood circulation, micromassage reduces body fat, contributing to weight loss. For therapeutic purposes, the massager can be used every day for cervical radiculitis, neuralgia, osteochondrosis, and other diseases. The device is unique on the European market, and therefore we placed it on the third line of the rating.
The long anti-slip handle allows for easy treatment anywhere on the body. Replaceable attachments help you massage each area using different techniques – relaxing, warm, patting, kneading, shiatsu. The device is powered from the mains. Retail price – from 3000 rubles.
- Three types of massage;
- Jade massage;
- Hot massage function;
- Massage intensity regulator;
- Applicable to any part of the body;
- Unique to the market.
- Not always on sale.
The Nozomi MH-103 model with an ion radiation lamp takes the fourth place in the ranking of the best body massagers. Negatively charged ions have a beneficial effect on the entire body, giving vigor and strength, improving metabolic processes and slowing down the aging process. The massager can be used for a relaxing massage of the whole body: neck, arms, shoulder girdle, feet, back, as well as anti-cellulite massage. The device operates in 2 modes – 900 and 1200 beats / min. 4 silicone massage fingers create a 'real massage' effect as if it were being done by a human. In any case, this is exactly what users say in their reviews.
The handle is long, allowing you to reach hard-to-reach places, such as the back. The rubberized base prevents the device from slipping, since the device vibrates quite strongly. Sometimes, during the procedure, bruises may appear, but, according to buyers, these hematomas are absolutely not dangerous. The average price of the device is 3500-4000 rubles.
- It has a relaxing and relaxing effect;
- Includes ionizing effects;
- Has anti-cellulite effect;
- Helps with hypertension;
- Good build quality.
- Heavy weight (1.7 kg);
- Impact no more than 10 minutes;
- Bruising and irritation may appear.
Vibration massager designed for acupressure of varying intensity. By acting on the points located on the body, the massager provides muscle relaxation, improves blood circulation, eliminates pain, and also helps prevent diseases of internal organs. In our ranking, Meditech THM-6 occupies the fifth position.
The device is completed with several interchangeable attachments with different massage surfaces. To ensure point impact and penetration even into the most inaccessible areas of the body, the attachments are doubled. Smooth and round tips have a toning, concentrated effect. A relaxing massage is provided by the fine-finger casing. A deep and intense massage allows you to apply a nozzle with a hard surface. The intensity of exposure can be adjusted using a special regulator. The device is compact and easy to use, the only thing that is noted in the reviews is the lack of a built-in battery for portable use. Price – from 2000 r.
- Lightweight and compact;
- Easy to use;
- Attachments for 3 types of massage;
- Non-slip handle.
- Works only from the network.
The VT-1392 body massager with four attachments in the set will help to relax or tighten the muscles, carry out anti-cellulite, warming, regenerating, relaxing massage. The massager will also help relieve fatigue, improve muscle tone, make the skin elastic, and even get rid of excess weight. With the help of a vibration system, the massager acts on muscle tissue, reducing pain, getting rid of excess fat layer, and increasing the tone of the whole body. The handheld massager is ideal for people with a sedentary lifestyle. Our experts have placed VT-1392 in the sixth tier of the expert rating.
The set with the device comes with 4 attachments for different body massages – intensive, acupuncture, delicate and round (roller), there are also soft protective fabric attachments that are used to protect the skin from damage. Average cost – 4000-4500 rubles.
- Massager for different types of massage;
- Anti-cellulite effect;
- 4 nozzles included;
- Network operation;
- Smooth speed control;
- Storage bag included.
- Not found.
The best anti-cellulite body massagers
Body Sculptor Gezatone AMG114
A highly targeted anti-cellulite body massager designed to help fight the so-called orange peel and improve overall well-being. The set contains several interchangeable attachments with an adjustable rotation speed, due to which the device is able to provide a different massage effect. The manufacturer claims that Body Sculptor Gezatone is able to deal with cellulite at any stage, which is why we have placed the device in the first place in the ranking of the best anti-cellulite body massagers.
The device has a built-in infrared heating unit, which enhances the relaxing effect and helps in the fight against cellulite, starting the processes of metabolism and the breakdown of adipose tissue. In customer reviews, the most confusing are small defects on the attachments, because of which they can scratch the skin, but this problem can be easily solved by cutting. Body Sculptor Gezatone cost from 1500 rubles.
- Effective in the fight against cellulite;
- Removes excess fluid from tissues;
- Designed for sculpting body contours;
- Relieves fatigue and muscle spasms;
- Removable nozzles included;
- Protective fabric attachments.
- Poor build quality;
- There are defective models.
US Medica Miami
The multifunctional massager designed for the prevention of cellulite, as well as for the care of the skin of the face and body, takes the second position in our expert rating. The device is equipped with nozzles, in the amount of 5 pieces, designed for face massage, warming up, foot care, there is a roller anti-cellulite and soft nozzle with a mesh. The rotation speed of the base head is from 0 to 2990 rpm, which allows you to select the optimal massage intensity.
A comfortable ergonomic handle and a relatively low weight make the procedures as comfortable as possible, which is positively expressed by buyers in their reviews. The special shape of the body helps to determine the most comfortable grip, which helps to control the operation of the device. The price of the device in online stores is from 4000 rubles.
- Functional device;
- Has a pronounced anti-cellulite effect;
- Includes 5 attachments;
- Does not make noise when working;
- Stylish design.
- Not detailed instructions;
- Rapid wear of some parts.
GEZAtone Vacu Expert
Massager with vacuum massage technology for deep workout of soft tissues and fight against cellulite, as well as tightening the skin of the neck and face. 4 bowl-shaped nozzles of different diameters allow you to choose the most convenient option for massage of different parts of the body. The movable roller head has a double effect – both mechanical and vacuum, helping to achieve the highest anti-cellulite effect. We have placed the GEZAtone Vacu Expert in the third place in the ranking of the best body massagers.
The device gradually reduces body fat by stimulating blood circulation and breaking up bumps called cellulite. In addition, vacuum technology stimulates metabolic processes and also increases the production of elastin and collagen. The device has four operating programs and a smooth power adjustment. Users especially like that the device can operate both from the mains and from the built-in battery. Average price: 5000 r.
- Fits comfortably in the hand;
- Easy to use;
- Has a quick visible effect;
- Powerful and efficient;
- Powered by mains and battery.
- Inconvenient power button;
The handheld electric body massager with an anti-cellulite effect, which performs finger and acupressure body massage, becomes the fourth in the ranking. The massager allows you to massage any area of the body without much effort. Protective silicone tips (3 types, 2 pcs.) Protect the skin from injury. The thermal effect makes it possible to successfully treat diseases such as rhinitis, sinusitis, varicose veins, and hematomas.
The massager is able to cope with the restoration of blood circulation and partial fat burning, due to attachments and vibration that disperse subcutaneous fat. Users love the comfortable, non-slip handle with the optimal length to reach the most difficult areas on the body. In our rating, Zenet ZET-709 takes the fourth line. The average price is 4000 rubles.
- Pronounced anti-cellulite effect;
- Prevention of many diseases;
- Two speed modes;
- 3 nozzles;
- Thermal impact.
- Not always available.
Medisana AC 855
An effective body massager in the fight against orange peel – Medisana AC 855 ranks fifth in the ranking. The device normalizes the condition of the skin and connective muscle tissue, normalizes lymph circulation and restores tone. The massager uses three types of influence at once – vacuum and vibration, IR heating. Roller massage strengthens tissues and makes the skin smoother and more elastic, infrared heating improves blood circulation. The device is powered by the network. Can be used for thighs, arms and buttocks.
The device has a removable arm, which makes the use even more convenient. Due to its low weight, you can operate the massager with one hand. Some users say that the device is best used directly in the bathroom, under the shower, in addition to special means. Average retail price – 3000 rubles.
- Compact and convenient massager;
- Removable handle;
- Attractive design;
- Targeted anti-cellulite effect;
- 3 types of impact;
- You can massage with one hand.
- High noise level.
Bradex KZ 0163
Our today's rating is closed by the Bradex KZ 0163 massager, which eliminates cellulite due to internal attachments and vacuum massage. The device also includes an infrared lamp, which enhances the effectiveness of procedures. The device has 3 speeds to select the optimal operating mode.
To get the effect, you need to use the massager every day for 5-10 minutes. The set includes 2 attachments with one and two rollers, designed for massage of different parts of the body – thighs, abdomen, arms, sides. Portable use is provided as the kit includes a special adapter base for charging the device. Average price: 2000 rubles.
- Convenient and small-sized;
- 2 roller nozzles;
- Rechargeable from the base;
- Possibility of wireless use;
- Various degrees of impact.
- May cause irritation to the skin.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.