Review of the best according to the editorial board. On the selection criteria. This material is subjective, does not constitute advertising and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
On store shelves, there is a wide selection of all kinds of cosmetics designed to facilitate hair care. Dull and brittle, dry and dyed, thin and dehydrated, excessively fluffy, coarse, curly and unruly hair – there is a solution for each of these problems: a professional hair milk, suitable for both daily care and instant express help. Hair milk differs depending on the type of exposure and active substances:
- Recovery. The components that make up the regenerating milk penetrate deep into the hair and smooth out damage, fill cracks and voids, and provide a cumulative healing effect. Hair is regenerated both internally and externally, acquiring a healthy look, elasticity, shine and silkiness.
- Smoothing. Products from this category have a smoothing effect. They are able to straighten and align the most naughty curls, preventing their subsequent entanglement. Smoothing Milk helps reduce frizz, playfulness, manageability and smoother hair.
- Thermal protection. Milk with thermo-active components creates a protective microfilm that protects against the damaging effects of high temperatures. Thanks to this, the hair acquires a well-groomed appearance, stops splitting and breaking.
- Moisturizing and nourishing. Regular application of moisturizing milk reduces flaking and dryness, giving hair extra energy, strength and shine.
- Protection. Special products from the protective series protect the strands from too aggressive external factors, especially in winter and summer.
- What customers say about hair milk
- Rating of the best types of hair milk
- Rating of the best rinse-off milk for hair
- Kerastase Fondant Magistral
- Bielita Organic Professional Hair Care
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Le Fondant a L'Huile Sublimatrice
- The best leave-in hair milk
- Matrix Fiberstrong Intra-cylane firming cream
- Greymy Thermal Protection Milk
- Barex Olioseta Gold Morocco Styling Cream For Hair
- Lebel Cosmetics Trie Milk 5
- Lait Protection Couleur La Biosthetique Protection Couleur
- Joico Curl Perfected curl correcting milk
- Brelil Numero Liss
- Estel airex
What customers say about hair milk
Reviews of girls who have had experience using hair milk are mostly positive. They note that such a product is not just a publicity stunt, but a really working product that takes care of hair.
Milk makes curls well-groomed, restores damaged strands, and provides reliable thermal protection. The most popular among customers are universal products that prevent the impact of negative factors and help in styling. Due to the finest consistency, the milk does not weigh down the hair, but on the contrary, it allows you to give your hair a light, airy, natural shape. Some products smoothen and straighten unruly strands, thereby speeding up and facilitating the styling process itself. Others restore and care, returning curls to their original appearance. Also, many girls note that the bottle is consumed very economically, despite its small volume.
We have compiled a rating of the best products to make your choice easier and more enjoyable.
Rating of the best types of hair milk
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best rinse-off milk for hair||1||Kerastase Fondant Magistral||RUB 3 310|
|2||Bielita Organic Professional Hair Care||RUB 590|
|3||Kerastase Elixir Ultime Le Fondant a L'Huile Sublimatrice||RUB 2 788|
|The best leave-in hair milk||1||Matrix Fiberstrong Intra-cylane firming cream||1 246 RUB|
|2||Greymy Thermal Protection Milk||RUB 1,814|
|3||Barex Olioseta Gold Morroco Styling Cream For Hair||RUB 1,690|
|4||Lebel Cosmetics Trie Milk 5||RUB 1,570|
|5||Lait Protection Couleur La Biosthetique Protection Couleur||RUB 1,410|
|6||Joico Curl Perfected curl correcting milk||RUB 700|
|7||Brelil Numero Liss||805 RUB|
|8||Estel airex||340 RUB|
Rating of the best rinse-off milk for hair
Kerastase Fondant Magistral
Kerastase care milk takes the first step of the rating from. The product is specially designed for professional care of lifeless, dry, in need of nutrition, weakened thin hair.
- The Nutri-Capture substance settles in the cortex, trapping the micronutrients that feed the hairs from the inside.
- The new Gluco-active formula, which contains glucose and lipids, gradually reconstructs the hair fiber.
- Natural iris extract – nourishes, restores natural flexibility, detangles and softens.
- Dew incense (resin of styrax tree) restores, provides moisture and nourishes.
- Wood sugar (xylose) creates a kind of shield against the factors that cause dry scalp and hair.
Kerastase Fondant Magistral gradually regenerates dry hair, nourishing it from the inside with active ingredients and protecting it from harmful external influences. A certain inconvenience is caused by the technology of use – the milk must be kept for 7 to 10 minutes and only then washed off.
Country of origin: France. Volume: 200 ml.
- Nourishes and moisturizes dry, thin, weakened hair;
- Regenerates natural hydrobalance;
- Makes hair soft, silky and shiny;
- Hair does not tangle and is easy to comb.
- High price;
- The need to stand on hair for up to 10 minutes.
Bielita Organic Professional Hair Care
Milk conditioner Bielita Organic Professional Hair Care is on the 2nd position of the popularity rating. ORGANIC cosmetics are made on the basis of natural ingredients and extracts of medicinal plants that restore, nourish and strengthen hair at the molecular level.
Natural ingredients such as betaine, phytokeratin make unruly hair soft and silky, restore brittle strands and carefully care for normal hair without creating a greasy effect.
Phytokeratin complex with amino acids and proteins of corn, soybeans, wheat cares for each individual hair, facilitating combing and subsequent styling.
Suitable for regular professional care of all hair types. It does not need long-term aging, which greatly simplifies the maintenance procedure.
Country of origin: Belarus. Volume: 500 ml.
- 100% natural ingredients;
- For any hair;
- Large bottle volume;
- Washed off immediately after application.
- Not found.
Kerastase Elixir Ultime Le Fondant a L'Huile Sublimatrice
Kerastase Elixir Ultime Fondant a l'Huile Sublimatrice, with a complex of natural oils, is on the last, third line of the ranking of the best rinsed milk. Gently cares for the hair, restoring its shine and giving it silkiness. The combination of four valuable oils in the composition improves and regenerates the hair cuticle:
- Pracaxi (prakaxi) is an oil from a tree growing in the Amazonian latitudes, known for its ability to penetrate deep into the hairs, renewing the cellular structure.
- The germ oil, obtained from the Central American corn, nourishes, gives shine, softness, and protects from the influence of harmful factors.
- Argan oil, which has been used by the tribes of Morocco for thousands of years, prevents dryness, imparts freshness, lightness and flexibility.
- Sourced from East and Central Asia, camellia flower oil gives curls a natural shine.
Kerastase Elixir Ultime has a creamy texture and is applied to washed, slightly wrung-out hair for 1-2 minutes, paying special attention to the ends and 2-3 cm away from the root zone. Designed for normal to fine hair.
The brand is originally from France. Country of origin: Spain. Volume: 200 ml.
- Caring for, nourishing and moisturizing;
- For normal and weak hair;
- Smoothes and eliminates tangles;
- Provides natural shine and silkiness;
- Restores lifeless, weakened hair.
- High price;
- Difficult to find on sale.
The best leave-in hair milk
Matrix Fiberstrong Intra-cylane firming cream
Matrix Fiberstrong Intra-cylane cream is ranked first. The product has a professional level of thermal protection and carefully cares for brittle, overdried hair that is constantly in contact with high temperatures.
The cream seals and smoothes the hair cuticle, removing irritation, dryness and brittleness, giving the strands flexibility and density. As a result, the hair becomes very manageable, friable, healthy-looking, thicker; the ends split less, a glossy shine appears.
The milk has a dense, creamy texture that is distributed throughout the hair, creating an enveloping film effect. Intra-Cylane molecule, present in the component composition, gets inside the hairs and fills all micropores, thus straightening the hair.
The product is applied along the entire length of the hair, avoiding the root zone, and is not washed off. To obtain the effect, it is necessary to activate the cream at a temperature of 180 ° C using an iron or hair dryer.
Country of origin: France. Volume: 200 ml.
- A product with active thermal protection;
- Suitable for regular use;
- Hair looks like after salon procedures;
- Overpriced cream;
- Gives a visual effect;
- Works only with the use of an iron;
- There is stickiness of hands and hair.
Greymy Thermal Protection Milk
Greymy Thermal Protection Milk is ranked second. Protects hair during hot styling, restores its health. Strengthens, heals and thickens the hair shaft, as well as nourishes and moisturizes, maintaining the hydrolipidic balance.
The composition contains several active complexes:
- Microelements. Improves the production of keratin, increasing the safety margin of each hair. Protects the scalp from dandruff and inflammation.
- Multivitamins. They nourish, improve growth, increase resistance to negative factors.
- Wood extracts. They work at the cellular level, normalize the balance.
- Extract of Japanese wasabi roots. Prevents exposure to critically high temperatures, reduces fragility and fragility, rejuvenates and tones.
Apply the spray to dry hair if styling is required with an iron or curling iron. By spraying the milk onto damp hair, you can further dry it with a hairdryer.
Manufacturer: Switzerland. Volume: 150 ml.
- Caring milk spray for thermal protection;
- Suitable for dry and wet styling;
- Rejuvenates, strengthens curls from the inside;
- Improves growth;
- Increases the hydrolipid balance.
- Not found.
Barex Olioseta Gold Morocco Styling Cream For Hair
Milk-care from the Barex Italiana brand occupies the third position in our ranking. It has a pronounced antistatic effect, has an average fixing properties, instantly removes excessive 'fluffiness'.
- Argan oil – rare and valuable, it rejuvenates, reconstructs, softens unruly curly hair, provides additional moisture and prevents split ends.
- Flaxseed oil – removes dryness and reduces moisture loss; returns softness, protects against high temperatures.
The styling created with the help of Barex milk lasts well for 12 or more hours, and the given shape and volume remain the same even in bad weather. It has a light texture, is well distributed over the entire length, provides a delicate hold without weighing down the strands.
Country of origin: Italy. Volume 250 ml.
- Has the effect of thermal protection and styling;
- Ideal for tight, unruly curls;
- Contains organic certified oils;
- Free of glycols and parabens;
- Dermatologically tested;
- An obsessive scent.
Lebel Cosmetics Trie Milk 5
The fourth position in the ranking is taken by Lebel Cosmetics Trie Milk 5 from the platinum collection. Allows to obtain a natural hold, preventing damage caused by the use of thermal devices. Creates feminine hairstyles and sophisticated sleek hairstyles. Has a medium fixation and UV filter SPF-15.
- Argan and shea oils moisturize and protect from everyday exposure to destructive factors.
- The KVS complex securely fixes the styling, maintaining fixation throughout the day.
To create a curl, you need to apply milk to slightly dried hair and then style. To make the hair straight and smooth – the styling is distributed over wet strands, then the hair is pulled out with a brush or a hair dryer. For a natural-looking hairstyle, apply the product to dry hair.
Country of origin: Japan. Volume: 140 ml.
- Used to create different hairstyles;
- Creates an elastic hold without gluing;
- Easily washed off with plain warm water;
- Moisturizes, regenerates and protects.
- Not suitable for all hair;
- High price.
Lait Protection Couleur La Biosthetique Protection Couleur
Milk spray Lait Protection Couleur La Biosthetique Protection Couleur we ranked fifth in our ranking. The product prevents fading of color brightness, restores healthy hair structure. Thanks to its antioxidants, it prevents aging of the scalp and hair.
Natural ingredients with essential oils, selected by LA B IOS THETIQUE Paris, take care of hair health and deactivate free radicals.
The UV filters included in the composition, as well as sunflower extract, meadow kernel oil, castor oil plant, panthenol, caring components, carefully look after and restore the deep structure of the hair.
The spray is sprayed onto dry or damp curls and is not washed off. Volume: 200 ml.
- Protects against color fading;
- Restores hair;
- Prevents the effects of free radicals;
- Increases resistance to external factors;
- Removes fragility;
- Gives shine;
- Not found.
Joico Curl Perfected curl correcting milk
We put Joico Curl Perfected curl correcting milk in the sixth position of the rating, which is specially designed to make it easier to comb and style tangled and naughty curls.
Enveloping each hair with a kind of film, the milk blocks the harmful effects of negative factors and thermal agents.
Extracts of natural oils included in the composition, saturate curls with nutrients.
Aqualastik technology, based on the use of fermented bacteria, makes curls more manageable, attractive and expressive.
Keratin and biopeptide technologies reconstruct damaged strands.
Thanks to the optimization of the pH-balance, the hair is instantly smoothed, curly strands stop frizzing, elasticity, elasticity and smoothness appear. The milk is applied immediately before styling and is not washed off.
Country of origin: USA. Volume: 50 ml, 150 ml.
- Reanimates curls;
- Makes curls beautiful and clear;
- Facilitates styling and combing;
- Optimizes PH balance;
- Not found.
Brelil Numero Liss
The seventh place is taken by Brelil Numero Liss milk for curly hair, with a light straightening effect. The product makes styling and combing easier, while an invisible yet effective heat shield protects hair from overheating.
Avocado oil is made from freshly ripe fruits rich in vitamin E and saturated fatty acids Omega 6. Nourishes, softens, straightens, restores, instantly adds extra radiance, lightness and silkiness.
Panthenol, getting into voids and small cracks, evens out and protects hair from ultraviolet radiation and other factors that adversely affect hair health.
Method of use: with light massaging movements, the milk is applied to the still wet hair, moving from roots to ends.
Country of origin: Italy. Volume: 200 ml.
- Has thermal protective properties;
- Softens and nourishes;
- Has a moisturizing effect;
- Heals curls from the inside;
- Economical consumption.
- Weak smoothing effect;
- Not suitable for colored hair.
The last place in the expert rating remains with Estel Professional milk, which is a universal styling product that provides flexible, natural fixation and professional care.
Getting on the curls, the milk envelops them with a light thin layer of protection and vitamins, without weighing the hair down.
It disciplines unruly strands and leaves tough hair soft and manageable.
The use of Estel Airex facilitates the formation of strands, filling the hairstyle with lightness and airiness.
A high concentration of moisturizing elements and vitamins protects the curls from dehydration, filling them with nutrients and additional moisture.
Before styling, the product is applied to wet or dry strands and spread over the entire length.
Country of origin: Russia. Volume: 250 ml.
- Hair looks well-groomed;
- Possibility of everyday use;
- Removes excessive fluffiness;
- Low price.
- Hair sticks together a little.
Attention! This rating is subjective and does not constitute an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.