Took 2 place in a rating:
BEST CHEAPER 5.5 Inch SMARTPHONES
Go to rating
Specifications Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 4 / 64GB Smartphone
|OS version||Android 7.0|
|Type of shell||classical|
|Body material||metal and glass|
|SIM Type||micro SIM + nano SIM|
|SIM Card Number||2|
|The mode of operation of multiple SIM cards||alternating|
|Dimensions (WxHxT)||76x151x8.45 mm|
|Screen type||color IPS, touch|
|Touch screen type||multi-touch capacitive|
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||401|
|Aspect ratio||16: 9|
|Auto screen rotation||there is|
|Scratch resistant glass||there is|
|Light indication of events||there is|
|Rear camera||13 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||autofocus, macro mode|
|Rear camera aperture||F / 2|
|Movie Recording||is (MPEG4)|
|Max. video resolution||1920×1080|
|Max. video frame rate||30 fps|
|Front-camera||there are, 5 million pixels.|
|Audio||MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, FM Radio|
|Headphone jack||3.5 mm|
|Standard||GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-A Cat. 6, VoLTE|
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi 802.11n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, IRDA, USB|
|Satellite navigation||GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou|
|A-GPS system||there is|
Memory and processor
|CPU||MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797), 2100 MHz|
|The number of processor cores||10|
|Video processor||Mali-T880 MP4|
|The amount of internal memory||64 GB|
|RAM size||4 GB|
|Memory card slot||up to 128 GB (combined with a slot for the second SIM cards)|
|Battery capacity||4100 mAh|
|Type of charging connector||micro usb|
|Handsfree (built-in speaker)||there is|
|Control||voice dialing, voice control|
|Flight mode||there is|
|A2DP Profile||there is|
|Sensors||Illumination, proximity, Hall, gyroscope, compass, reading fingerprint|
|USB host||there is|
|Equipment||smartphone, battery, USB cable, charger|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 4 / 64GB Smartphone Reviews
- Advantages: design, price, quality, good battery holds a couple of days easy
- Disadvantages: the camera does not display real colors, there is no module NFC
- Disadvantages: For the price and for what is packed there, very a good option
- Pluses: I liked everything.
- Minuses: They are not.
- Minuses: The phone is excellent, it holds the battery for a very long time and It works smartly. Well, I was surprised that I came not Helio x20 but qualcomm snapdragon 625. And this is even better than helio, it hardly warms up Yes, and the battery holds longer. The phone is excellent for the money.
- Advantages: Large screen, 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of constant, available around 58.
- Minuses: Flow from virtues. With active use enough battery for a day.
- Disadvantages: A good phone for little money.
- Pluses: so far everything suits me .. very good phone … thank you
- Advantages: clear screen, excellent appearance
- Disadvantages: numbers starting with “8” do not sync with + “7”, that is, if they call you, but the number on your phone is blocked starting from “8” then it will not be determined
- Pluses: like everything
- Minuses: Confuses the battery. It was stated that holds up 3 days, no, enough for a day with ordinary use – only for communication and use of YouTube. Already half an hour after disconnecting from the charger, the battery shows 97%, i.e. is going discharge immediately, even if you are not using a smartphone. Overnight leaves percent 20.
- Pluses: memory capacity. Powerful battery
- Disadvantages: It is too heavy and strives to slip out of hands.
- Minuses: All that I wanted from a smartphone I got in this models for a very reasonable price (11,000 rubles). So much memory that insert another memory does not make sense. For me, above the roof. Screen size – for the phone in my opinion is extremely large. The size will no longer be comfortable in the hand. The most important requirement is battery. I was tormented with the old smartphones that came in during the day with active use to recharge and in the most necessary the moment more than once remained unconnected. With this phone when constantly WiFi and Internet search turned on, charging is enough from lifting to lights out. If you do not use the Internet, then enough for two workers of the day. Probably for smartphones today more powerful no batteries yet. And, if the screen was smaller, then the charge was enough would be for more. But, I basically took a big screen. Only minus is an unusual weight and shape that contributes to slip and that and slip out of his hands, but used to it and you no longer notice this flaw. In general, this is the first smartphone, which I am 99% satisfied. I don’t even call him by phone, but by car, because it’s not just a phone, but a real one machine for work and pastime. All in one.
- Pluses: Just super. And I recommend it to everyone.
- Minuses: Too convenient and powerful smartphone)
- Pluses: Excellent phone. Everything flies. Wife is not out of hand releases.
- Minuses: None.
- Advantages: The advantage is that there are no shortcomings
- Minuses: They are not
- Minuses: Everything is done at the highest level. Phone plague for this money is simply not competitors! Will make many flagships