Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
When choosing a power tool, buyers often give high preference for Japanese brand Makita quality. Makita company produces a large number of a variety of rotary hammers, so it’s useful to consider the rating the most popular ones based on owner reviews and masters, and taking into account the characteristics of the equipment. It will make it easier selection and will help to purchase the goods as appropriate as possible future challenges.
Rating of the best Makita punchers
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best Makita punchers||1||Makita HR5210C||42 950 rub.|
|2||Makita HR4003C||30 101 rub.|
|3||Makita HR2811F||RUB 15,089|
|4||Makita HR2475||8 606 rub.|
|5||Makita HR2020||6 933 rub.|
The most powerful model from Makita. Consumes 1500 watts and performs on 2159 beats every minute. With the help of a solid drill, it is possible making holes in concrete with a diameter of up to 52 mm. If paste crown, it will turn out to drill a circle of 160 mm. Users in reviews are divided that the punch hammer picks the peak in an instant, and A heavy weight of 10.8 kg helps absorb vibration. But the apparatus Drills only with a blow, which is important to consider when choosing. Manufacturer Makita equipped the hammer with spindle lock and safety coupling.
The puncher takes first place in the rating of power tools Makita, as endowed with the energy of a tangential beat of 19.7 J, which is 2-4 times higher than other models. Leading this punch and power, producing 1500 watts. Our experts recommend using this equipment for drilling particularly hard materials such as natural stone, concrete made from cement M1000 brands, refractory bricks.
- when the drill is jammed, the punch does not turn out of the hands;
- there is a case in the kit;
- the second handle in the form of a bracket, rather than a pin, is especially convenient for retention;
- close brush replacement indicator.
- hard to hold even with two hands;
- high power consumption during operation throughout day;
- bulky during transportation;
- harder to find a snap in the form of a crown with a shank SDS-max.
An excellent punch from Makit with 1100 watts of power and impact power 8.3 J. “Drunk Bearing” makes more than 2900 shocks per minute for tool barrel, which contributes to high productivity. It will turn out with a drill to make holes with a diameter of up to 40 mm, and using a crown up to 105 mm. At the top of the case there is mode switch and depth gauge. Masters in reviews they say that it’s convenient for them to work, and although it is not provided for in it vibration elimination system, but heavy weight physically reduces it impact on the hands.
This Makita rotary hammer belongs to powerful models, although inferior to the leader of a rating of two in terms of energy of chiselling times. It can be used for quick dismantling. partitions or drilling solid materials, but experts drew on attention to him and in view of the long supply wire 5 m, which is not other punchers in the Makit line. It will help in most places to do without an extension cord by connecting a tool directly to the outlet.
- there are separate drilling and chiselling modes;
- the power key is blocked from accidental start;
- convenient carrying case and grease for cartridge with gearbox;
- easy maintenance (easy opening of the application compartment grease).
- there is no vibration damping system;
- hard to hold for a long time due to the weight of 6.2 kg;
- help is needed to remove the snap ring on the barrel second person;
- squeaks plastic at work.
Makita brand mid-priced hammer drill consuming 800 watts for every hour of work. The tool is equipped with an SDS-Plus chuck, to which is easy to pick up equipment. When rotating, the device makes up to 4500 strokes and has a speed of 1100 rpm. There are three independent modes for different tasks and surface hardness. Makita It is delivered in a case convenient for transportation. Safety clutch protects the tool from turning when the drill is jammed.
Experts have added this punch to the rating, as this is the most compact Makita model with a transverse electric motor. D-shaped main handle and short body are practical for operation at height and holding with one hand. Where you need it strong pressure provides a second handle with 360 rotation degrees. The puncher of this model also has the manufacturer Makita provided for diode illumination of the working area, so to a height not will have to bring a flashlight or stretch a wired lighting.
- low power consumption;
- anti-vibration system in the handle;
- wide start key and lock against unauthorized inclusion;
- Three operating modes and a convenient switch.
- drilling diameter is limited to 28 mm;
- impact energy 2.9 J will require a longer exposure to solid concrete made of cement M600.
This Makita rock drill has released a longitudinal arrangement motor, which affected the size of the case. Configuration allows it is comfortable to rest against the D-shaped handle from the shoulder and to press hard, speeding up the drilling process. The equipment has a power of 780 W and makes 4500 hits at a speed of 1100 rpm. With a modest impact energy of 2.7 J using this hammer drill it turns out to drill a hole in concrete with a diameter of up to 24 mm. Like u of the previous model, three modes were immediately introduced here for the usual Drilling or pure chiselling without rotation. Owner reviews for drilling holes with a diameter of 10 mm with a depth of 8 in the bearing wall see it takes 10 seconds.
Our experts included the puncher in the ranking of the best as one of the lightest in the Makita line. It weighs exactly 3 kg and is optimally suitable for fixing household appliances, shelves, holes under the anchor for the crate.
- three operating modes;
- easy selection of accessories for the fixing grooves in the cartridge;
- reverse for better drill extraction;
- 4 m network cable
- inconvenient to use at a height where you need to keep one by hand;
- strong vibration is felt;
- unsuitable for combination with crowns.
This is one of the simplest Makita screwdrivers in the ranking, released with a 710 W motor, 1050 rotational speed rpm and impact frequency 4050. The model is delivered in a case, and equipped with a second rotating handle, inclusion lock and depth gauge. The device weighs only 2.3 kg and is similar to drill, but the budget option affected the lack of a clean function hollowing. Users in reviews recommend it as the best for home repair. The hammer drill is not expensive and functional.
According to our experts, the Makita model has earned a place in ranking of the best due to the versatility of use. Puncher it will turn out to install a metal crate, and then he fasten drywall sheets as it supports the function screwdriver and has electronic speed control. To fast change the drill there is a special mount for storing bits on handle.
- wide key and random start lock;
- loop for fixing bits;
- weight 2.3 kg;
- able to drill for a long time without overheating.
- in concrete, a circle of not more than 20 mm can be drilled;
- complex brush replacement;
- the main handle slides;
- inconvenient reverse switch position.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.