Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Hansa hobs – recognized loyalty segment leaders buyers. They are characterized by high quality standards at manufacturing, as well as a wide range of models for every taste: from gas to electric and hybrid.
In this article, we tried to select the 9 best cookers Hansa panels that have earned the highest ratings from consumers and have become leaders in terms of price / quality ratio. Additional The selection criteria were the conclusions of the magazine’s full-time experts, made on the basis of tests of all those presented in the ranking models.
- Rating of the best Hansa hobs
- Best Hansa Electric Cooktops
- Hansa BHIW68308
- Hansa bhc66906
- Hansa bhc66506
- Hansa BHCI65123030
- Hansa BHCS38120030
- Best Hansa Gas Cooktops
- Hansa bhks63038
- Hansa bhkw61138
- Hansa BHGI63130
- Hansa BHGI63100018
Rating of the best Hansa hobs
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Best Hansa Electric Cooktops||1||Hansa BHIW68308||19 128 rub.|
|2||Hansa bhc66906||14 374 rub.|
|3||Hansa bhc66506||11 717 rub.|
|4||Hansa BHCI65123030||10 050 rub.|
|5||Hansa BHCS38120030||7 150 rub.|
|Best Hansa Gas Cooktops||1||Hansa bhks63038||11 500 rub.|
|2||Hansa bhkw61138||9 260 rub.|
|3||Hansa BHGI63130||9 750 rub.|
|4||Hansa BHGI63100018||6 750 rub.|
Best Hansa Electric Cooktops
This type of panel is powered by electric energy. They are less economical; they heat dishes and food longer than gas surfaces, but have two significant advantages over them:
- the ability to control all functions using touch display;
- increased safety due to lack of circuit flammable gas.
This panel once again proves that white color without obvious circuits are not always compatible with such a functional device. IN In general, all user complaints are associated with unsuccessful selection of the color of the glass-ceramic base, while the working part does not raise any questions.
The power of Hansa BHIW68308 is 7.4 kW, which distributed between 4 double rings with diameters of 160 and 220 millimeters respectively. Their heating is regulated by 9 levels with using the touch screen. Each induction circle has a dish recognition sensor that works if you remove the heated container from the stove, and turns off the feed electricity to heat. Width, height and embedment depth models are 56, 49 and 5 centimeters respectively. And here is the weight exceeds 10 kilograms, which makes the panel one of the heaviest in categories.
- high-quality work of all elements of the plate for a long time;
- high heating power (7.4 kW);
- surface detection sensor;
- autolock function of control buttons.
- white glass-ceramic case, on which the contours are poorly visible burners and control buttons;
- high price.
An even more functional hob model having one three-loop burner and a connected oval heating zone. Its power is 6.9 kW, while the regulation lap temperature is done using a 9-level touch switch.
In fact, all the features of the Hansa BHC66906 have been copied from BHC66506: this is both child protection and auto power off when faults, and a timer with a button to lock the work surface. IN in addition to them, the function of maintaining heat and automation is implemented boiling based on measuring the temperature of the dishes at the moment cooking. The landing dimensions of the model in width and depth are 56 and 49 centimeters respectively, and the weight does not exceed 8 kilogram.
- an abundance of built-in functions;
- the presence of a timer with time settings in the range from 1 to 99 minutes
- three-circuit burner;
- the presence of an oval heating zone;
- conveniently distributed induction wheel layout placing several types of dishes.
- high price.
Glass ceramic hob model with 4 adjustable burners. Two of them have a diameter of 145 millimeters, while the rest can switch between 180 and 120, as well as 210 and 150 millimeters. This arrangement of the heating circuits significantly increases its functionality, without requiring large power connections: only 6.3 kW.
For the first time in the category we are faced with the concept of “automation boiling “: this function is implemented here and allows you to gradually reduce the heating temperature of the burners to adjustable limits. All induction wheels are controlled by touch screen and switch the temperature in 9 positions. The model also has a function child protection, surface lock button, timer on 1-99 minutes, as well as auto power off in case of power surges.
- touch control of heating of rings;
- the presence of double-circuit induction circles;
- high level of panel protection;
- the presence of a timer with a time setting from 1 to 99 minutes.
- not found.
Black and silver 4-burner hob, featuring almost perfect layout for comfortable use. The total power of its connection is 6 kW, which distributed on 2180 mm and 2145 mm induction circle. A residual indicator is integrated in its housing. heat informing you that the surface has not cooled down after off.
The rotary handles in the Hansa BHCI65123030 have 6 positions adjusting the heating temperature, as well as thermal insulation. To the front part of the panel displays another indicator that warns about turning on the hotplate. Otherwise, no extra details that makes the model one of the best in the budget category.
- the distributed position of the circles on the panel;
- Beautiful design;
- 6 kW of power;
- the presence of indicators of residual heating and inclusion;
- thermally insulated handles.
- mechanical switches do not fit snugly in the seat, due to which liquid can flow inside.
Vitroceramic hob on 2 electric burners, which is characterized by a concise and pleasant design. Every the induction circle has 6 heating levels, and their total power The connection is 3 kW. Sizes are also given: 180 and 145 millimeters on the large and small burners, respectively.
The Hansa BHCS38120030 cooking zone is fenced with a frame for Prevent leakage and spray of boiling liquids. IN the system also has a function of protective shutdown of heating in in case of unforeseen circumstances. Built-in model dimensions in width / depth / height are 28.5 x 49 x 4.3 centimeters respectively, and the total weight does not exceed 4.2 kilograms.
- express burners with 3 kW of total power (fast heated to maximum temperature);
- nice design;
- handles with 6 levels of regulation;
- low cost;
- the handles are at some elevation and have gaps in which may leak water or other liquid during cooking food;
- very close arrangement of the cooking circles.
Best Hansa Gas Cooktops
Gas hobs – the easiest and cheapest type of this segment of goods. They have simple and practical methods. control ignition, and also do not have in themselves anything superfluous. Since the work in them is conducted with combustible gas, their level safety is significantly lower than that of electric burners. However, there are two key benefits:
- gas surfaces are more economical than electric ones;
- repair them at times easier and cheaper.
Black interspersed with red, this gas cooking stove the surface surpasses all others in terms of the effectiveness of the external kind of. Its body is made of tempered glass, and solid and large grate – made of solid cast iron, able to withstand large static loads.
But you just need to get a little distracted from design decisions, as we understand: in a global sense, Hansa BHKS63038 is no different from their competitors. Yes, its price is slightly lower, and the dimensions are larger and burner layout is not so tight. But otherwise it’s still the same a surface with gas control and automatic ignition on rotary handles, and also without burner with double or triple ignition circuit. However, and without the latter, she copes with heating very well.
- low price;
- very nice appearance;
- the presence of auto ignition and gas control;
- dispersed, convenient burner arrangement.
- not detected.
This hob model is exquisite design look: its panel is made of white hardened glass, and each of the 4 burners has its own cast iron stand. The largest burner is made using the Triple technology crown “, and allows you to cook in a capacious, overall container.
The rest of the equipment of Hansa BHKW61138 is the same as described below. models: there is a gas control that prevents accidental leakage gas, as well as electric ignition, triggered by turning the knob and gas supply. The surface weighs 12 kilograms, and even costs less than the strict and formal model BHGI63130.
- acceptable price;
- nice design in classic colors (white + black);
- the presence of electric ignition and gas control;
- nozzles included;
- one of the burners has 3 ignition circuits.
- close arrangement of rings to each other.
Another silver hob model from Hansa, having more stringent features and formal appearance than BHGI63100018. The enameled gratings here are made not of steel, but of cast iron, which improves their performance and reduces the likelihood warping. Of the 4 burners available, the largest has three-circuit combustion zone.
Expectedly, Hansa BHGI63130 has both gas control and electric ignition on all burners controlled via rotary handles. No surface lock buttons are provided, because the budget does not allow to implement such functions. In kit replaceable nozzles were also reported to the panel. Total panel weight amounted to 10.2 kilograms.
- the presence of a burner “Triple crown”;
- acceptable price;
- high quality inline elements;
- proper operation of auto ignition and gas control.
- excessively strict appearance;
- lack of additional body color to choose from.
Classic hob with a simple design, coated silver enamel. It has 4 burners with electric ignition function, the activator is integrated in the rotary handles: for supplying a spark just drown the handle into the case.
By modern safety standards Hansa BHGI63100018 equipped with gas control: in case of unexpected flame attenuation The gas supply automatically turns. Complete to panels you get additional nozzles to replace old ones, and also, when ordering, you can choose whether to leave white handles switches or change them to golden. Do not do the second we recommend, since the appearance in which silver prevails and black will be spoiled by a splash of inappropriate gold colors.
- weight does not exceed 9.5 kilograms;
- gas control and auto ignition;
- 4 rings of various diameters;
- additional nozzles included;
- low price.
- gas control may fail during continuous operation surface;
- easily soiled and scratch-resistant enamel.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.