Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
One of the youngest construction tools is considered nailing gun (nuler). Although this device appeared on the domestic market recently, but its range is so rich that even experienced builders are lost when buying. The main The advantage of nailing over a hammer is its high performance. Within 1 minute, the tool is able to hammer 20-60 nails or staples. Thanks to this, the neiler finds new areas for application. To purchase an efficient appliance, optimally combining cost and technical specifications, should listen to the recommendations of our experts.
- Recommendations for choosing a nailing gun
- Rating of the best nailing guns
- Makita DPT353RFE
- BOSCH PTK 14 EDT 0.603.265.520
- STANLEY HAND TOOLS STANLEY 6-TRE650
- RYOBI R18N18G-0
- BISON ZSP-2000
- Hammer HPE2000C PREMIUM
- Wortex ES 1053
- Kolner KES 650
Recommendations for choosing a nailing gun
Destination. It’s better to start choosing a nailing gun total from destination.
- Frame models are highly powerful. They apply for the device draft structures, frames or lathing. Such nulers are able to work with large nails (50-220 mm), power the apparatus is enough for punching boards and bars through.
- Sheathing guns are designed for mounting sheet materials for wood frames. As accessories used nails 25-75 mm long with wide hats. Such models are equipped with roomy shops.
- Finishing nulers are used for fastening platbands, skirting boards, glazing beads and moldings. They must provide invisibility of fasteners, so most often devices work with thin and short nails or staples. Builders pay special attention to the accuracy of adjusting the impact force.
- Roofing devices are bought for shooting roofing material or soft tiles. As a tool, a brush-nail is used 25-50 mm long with a big hat. Such a tool professionals called nailing machines.
- Neiler for mounting thin and soft materials should be lightweight, comfortable and quick-firing. The capacity of the store at the same time should reach 100-150 nails or staples.
Types of nailing pistols. The main difference between nulers lies in the drive. The following options are available on the market.
- The most affordable and popular in Russia are electric nulers. Some of them work from a household network, others are equipped rechargeable batteries. This type of gun is considered the most weak. Therefore, the scope is limited to the finish, fastening insulating materials, assembling small structures. Builders like devices for low weight, low noise, simplicity in operation, environmental friendliness and safety.
- Pneumatic drive is in high demand for large construction sites or in production halls. Distinctive the feature of the tool is power and fire safety. With a gun, it is possible to drive nails up to 5 mm thick into a tree and up to 220 mm long. Of the minuses of the device should highlight the presence compressed air with a pressure of 4 to 30 bar.
- Gas nailing compares favorably with mobility. These appliances use blast energy to drive nails. To the benefits gas neural experts attribute high power, multifunctionality, ergonomics. But there are such devices expensive, periodically need to clean the camera combustion.
- Gunpowder guns are purchased for driving nails into the most solid bases (concrete, brick). The strength of the blow depends on the type cartridges that are marked in different colors. Disadvantages should include a narrow specialization, the presence of exhaust, the need hold the device with both hands.
We selected 8 of the best nailing guns for review. All of them widely represented in the Russian market. When allocating seats the opinion of the expert community and reviews of domestic builders.
Rating of the best nailing guns
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best nailing guns||1||Makita DPT353RFE||33 249 rub.|
|2||BOSCH PTK 14 EDT 0.603.265.520||5 879 rub.|
|3||STANLEY HAND TOOLS STANLEY 6-TRE650||5 093 rub.|
|4||RYOBI R18N18G-0||12 000 rub.|
|5||BISON ZSP-2000||3 690 rub.|
|6||Hammer HPE2000C PREMIUM||4 399 rub.|
|7||Wortex ES 1053||2 056 rub.|
|8||Kolner KES 650||1 450 rub.|
Highly praised by professionals for the nailing gun Makita DPT353RFE. This rechargeable model combines mobility with ease of use. The device is equipped with a lithium-ion battery with voltage of 18 V with a capacity of 3 Ah. Two batteries are included. To the experts I liked the option of tracking the level of charge, and also automatic battery protection. To save the battery, the device turns off when the minimum charge is reached. Tool can work with different nails from 15 to 35 mm long. The store holds up to 100 nails. Clog depth adjustable with regulator. The model becomes the winner of our rating.
Domestic users praise the Japanese gun for a small weight (2.1 kg), reliability, efficient LED backlight. TO Cons can be attributed only to the high price.
- 2 batteries;
- roomy store;
- LED lights.
- high price.
BOSCH PTK 14 EDT 0.603.265.520
Possibilities of a staple-nailing gun BOSCH PTK 14 EDT. With a German tool you can score both nails up to 14 mm long and staples 11.4 mm wide and 14 long mm The performance of an electrical appliance is 30 strokes per minute. On the body there is a shock force regulator, as well as an indicator degree of filling the store. 1000 brackets are included with the device 10 mm long. Experts appreciated DuoTac mode, activating which you can score in one hit at once 2 staples. Behind convenience and lightness (1.1 kg) the model becomes a silver medalist our rating.
Domestic builders in reviews praise the device for convenience in work, adjustable impact force, versatility. By cons should attributed Asian build quality.
- wide functionality;
- light weight;
- rubberized handle;
- impact force adjustment.
- lame quality Asian build.
STANLEY HAND TOOLS STANLEY 6-TRE650
Tools of the American manufacturer STANLEY use in demand by professional builders. Nailing gun STANLEY 6-TRE650 will help to qualitatively fix soft materials. After driving nails on the surface there are no traces or dents. The model is able to work with nails from 15 to 32 mm long. The manufacturer equipped the device with a spacious magazine for 100 nails. Experts drew attention to a high level safety, trigger control, operator can adjust the force of impact. To reduce vibration load the handle of the gun has a rubberized pad. Model takes third place in our ranking.
Users are satisfied with the build quality and usability American pistol. Problems arise only with repair.
- high-quality assembly;
- roomy store;
- anti-vibration system.
- no service centers.
Another cordless nailing gun takes high place in our ranking. I liked the model RYOBI R18N18G-0 experts with their rate of fire, one minute tool makes 60 hits. Moreover, the maximum length of the nail reaches 50 mm with a thickness of 1.2 mm. The cassette type store stores 105 nails. Of the additional functions, it should be noted the adjustment impact forces and driving depths, as well as LED backlighting.
Conquer the prize three of the model failed in several reasons. Builders note the heavy weight of the gun (2.5 kg), which leads to rapid fatigue. The store always has 5-7 nails, and when charging the battery at 50% the device does not want to work (full charge required).
- high rate of fire;
- roomy store;
- clogging depth adjustment;
- LED lights.
- heavy weight;
- No battery and charger included.
An attractive combination of price and quality has Russian-Chinese nailing gun ZUBR ZSP-2000. This the network tool has high power (2000 W), it able to hammer nails 15-30 mm long and 55th staples. Device fits comfortably in the hand, it is light enough (1.6 kg), which allows a long time to work tirelessly. The store has 50 units snap thanks to hardened striker and steel holder the gun withstands a large number of strokes. Model cannot boast performance (20 bpm), but impact power can to regulate.
Experts gave the instrument the fifth place in our rating, because users found a number of shortcomings. This is a nail jam in the mechanism, as well as incomplete clogging of the equipment in the wood.
- acceptable price;
- high power
- impact force adjustment.
- nails get stuck;
- the equipment is not completely clogged.
Hammer HPE2000C PREMIUM
The top 6 of our ranking hit the Chinese construction neiler Hammer HPE2000C PREMIUM. He attracted the attention of experts positive reviews from Russian users. To the strong the sides of the device should include high power (2000 W), good performance (30 bpm) and fine tuning of force hit. The combination of these properties allows you to perform work quickly and qualitatively. The manufacturer took care of safety during driving nails and staples by protecting against accidental “shot”. To work the hammer mechanism must be tight attach the tool to the workpiece.
During the operation of the device, several shortcomings were found out. There is no lubrication in the mechanism, often the device shoots 2 staples.
- affordable price;
- protection against accidental “shot”;
- high power
- fine tuning of the blow.
- no lubrication in the mechanism;
- shoots 2 staples.
Wortex ES 1053
When you have to constantly work with materials such as cardboard, textiles, leather, heat and vapor barrier, it costs Take a closer look at the Wortex ES 1053 stapler. Experts appreciated the lightness of the pistol (1.3 kg) and its configuration (400 staples and 100 nails). The appliance is not intended for large accessories, the length of nails and staples is limited to 16 mm. But he is fast and accurately captures thin and soft materials. Manufacturer provided protection against accidental pressing, for each type of work You can adjust the impact force. Ergonomic handle with rubberized the insert provides operator comfort.
The device falls into our rating for an affordable price and convenience in work. Of the minuses, users note a modest power and limited scope.
- good equipment;
- fine tuning of impact force.
- modest power;
- narrow scope.
Kolner KES 650
Suitable for bonding a wide range of materials. electric stapler Kolner KES 650. Experts drew on it attention due to the lowest price. The device is designed in Germany, But he is going to China. Of the advantages of a gun should be noted light weight (600 g), this quality is especially appreciated by builders, when you have to shoot the vapor barrier to the roof. Maximum the length of the nails is only 15 mm. The modest capabilities of the device due to low power (650 watts). You can put it in the store up to 50 nails. The gun has protection against accidental inclusion.
Domestic users praise the neiler for a low price, long cord and lightness. Of the shortcomings, a small power, poor-quality assembly, deformation of brackets.
- low price;
- long cord;
- low power;
- poor assembly.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.