Ranked 1st in the ranking:
BEST CANE CARS IN THE M IDDLE PRICE RANGE
Go to rating
Specifications Stroller Peg-Perego Si
|Recommended Age||from 6 months to 3 years|
|Possibility to install a car seat||there is|
|Pram weight||7.1 kg|
|Number of wheels||4, front and rear single|
|Chassis width||51 cm|
|Different widths of front and rear axles||Yes|
|Swivel front wheels / wheel||yes, with the ability to block|
|Folded Wheel Position||down|
|Shopping basket||there is a mesh|
|Handle height adjustment||there is|
|Carry handle / strap||there is|
|Number of positions for backrest adjustment||3|
|Seat belts||there are five-point with soft pads|
|Footrest height adjustment||there is|
|The bar in front of the child||there is a removable|
|Accessories||adapters for attaching car seats, sun visor, raincoat|
|Hood material||the cloth|
|The hood drops to the bumper||Yes|
|Ability to wash cover||there is|
|Assembled stability||there is|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||87x51x103 cm|
|Parents Choice Award||2016|
Reviews on Peg-Perego Si Stroller
- Pluses: maneuverable, one-handed operation, long sleeper, large hood, spacious basket, on the back wheels have spring shock absorbers, fits into the narrow without problems elevator, the berth is laid out almost to the horizontal provisions.
- Disadvantages: unless the basket is rubbed from below, if there put something.
- Minuses: Kolyaskoy is very pleased. Picked up the basket higher and and the problem of abrasion from below was solved. recommend.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Light (when you carry the weight is not felt at all) Maneuverable Convenient sleeping place The back is displayed one hand folded compact hood drops to the very Bumper handles are height adjustable
- Minuses: The viewing window is stupid, but compared to all other pluses is a trifle!
- Minuses: First yuzali cane bertoni! It was a horror got rid and decided to buy another !! Originally planned it’s cheaper to buy a cane, but then we decided to buy Si anyway. AND did not regret it at all! On the first day we felt all its advantages! The stroller is just super! Not the lightest of reeds, but when roll, weight is not felt absolutely! We walked with her in the park, shakes of course on uneven paths, but the child was sleeping and not awoke. So it didn’t bother him) The handles are adjustable in height, I’m small and my husband is tall! Both of us are very comfortable! The back can put it down with one hand! The hood drops all the way to the bumper – in bad weather what you need !! Ideal for me !! Another to me do not! It’s a pity that in winter you will have to transfer to a regular walk !!
- Pluses: very comfortable stroller lying flat, easy folding, easy. I don’t have a basket I used it for more than 2 years. The fabric did not fade. They took her and to the village, weathered village roads Those who are dissatisfied depreciation, so this is a stroller-cane, they are all trembling. Before this strollers used an inglesin cane Heaven and earth Very managed. About curbs: and which stroller does not have to to lift? I’m talking about canes. I recommend it to everyone.
- Minuses: Very successful model for a carriage canes
- Pluses: Design, construction
- Minuses: Assembly.
- Minuses: Those who collect these strollers confuse the item in rear wheel suspension. The detail is almost symmetrical and the assemblers confuse parts from the right and left wheels. Therefore the rear the wheels are not parallel to each other. As a result, the wheels are constantly rub, the stroller chatters, and if you want to go for a run, the front the wheels get into resonance and something terrible happens – try in the shop. Where I bought, all the strollers in the trading floor have this defect. The manufacturer first agreed with the store warranty repair more than a week, and more than a week could not to repair.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Lightweight, attractive appearance, deep seat, can stand assembled itself.
- Minuses: The hood in a lying position does not save from the sun, uncomfortable to lay out the back with a sleeping child, the basket is low located, if loaded, rubs against curbs and quickly enough wears out.
- Minuses: Since the child likes to sleep on the street, had to cover from the sun with a diaper, the hood closes only in the sitting position and reclining. It is difficult to control with one hand so that it does not drive to the side you need to hold the handle with the opposite hand, for comparisons of mclaren who became the next walk rulitsya take it easy and with that hand, which is convenient. For me, the pluses that the distance between the rear wheels is decent, I have a wide step and I hardly touched the wheels with my feet (in the poppy I often touch) A child weighing about 12 kg. squeezed a seat, wheels shifted to the center which made driving difficult, and therefore replaced by double wheels and a more robust design. Cape on legs with growth of 86 cm. did not fasten on buttons, lacked length already. The seat itself is roomy in depth, in the poppy it is much In short, there is a feeling that an older child in warm clothes doesn’t very comfortably. Conclusion: would be stronger and more hood, would ride until the last.
- Advantages: Rubberized wheels. Raincoat in a set and Cape on the feet.
- Minuses: Very fragile model, straps under the back, material Mz kotrogo made stroller does not breathe at all, the child has a whole back sweating. Everything rumbles
- Minuses: I thought that I would buy an Italian good stroller, as everyone writes, and read reviews for a long time, everyone directly praises Peg Perego, but it’s just a brand advertised and a stroller is just not worth these money, before that I bought a stroller for 4000 and there is almost no difference.
- Pluses: Great stroller that your like baby
- Minuses: Weak cloth on the basket, wipes quickly
- Minuses: Good stroller. Very comfortable, lightweight and maneuverable. It has a smooth ride and can be controlled with one hand. Great place to sleep. I really liked the baby. Included warm cape on legs and a raincoat. The only negative is attributed – weak tissue on the basket, quickly wiped, but in general all perfectly. I recommend to everyone.
- Pros: Thank you all for your feedback.
- Disadvantages: Where is the best place to buy an original peg perego stroller? Delivery to Crimea, Sevastopol. M
- Pluses: very lightweight, folds fast, very durable, very comfortable for the baby.
- Minuses: not found
- Minuses: We have been using the stroller for 3 years. Because we are many traveling with children in Europe, a stroller is a must constantly traveling. The wheels are very strong and reliable. Our stroller survived everything and the sands of Baikal and Greece, and the cobblestones of Rome and Barcelona. Highly recommend.
- Pluses: Positive experience using a stroller, relative light, maneuverable, the child likes to sit in it. We take it for walks in the park, and even once in the mountains for more or less passable route. Used in summer and winter in the negative temperature with an envelope.
- Minuses: After one and a half years of use is not very good develops, efforts must be made, but this moment does not spoil general impression.