Ranked 1st in the ranking:
MOST EASY STROLLER-CANE
Go to rating
Specifications Stroller Maclaren Mark II
|Recommended Age||from 6 months to 3 years|
|Maximum allowable child weight||15 kg|
|Pram weight||3.2 kg|
|Number of wheels||8, front and rear dual|
|Swivel front wheels / wheel||yes, with the ability to block|
|Wheel diameter||11.40 cm|
|Shopping basket||there is a mesh|
|Handle height adjustment||not|
|Carry handle / strap||there is|
|Seat belts||there are five-point|
|The bar in front of the child||not|
|Hood material||the cloth|
Reviews on Maclaren Mark II Stroller
- Pluses: Lightweight and comfortable
- Minuses: Price
- Disadvantages: Satisfied with the stroller chose a specially light for travel. About the fact that the wheels are dirty with a hood, you just have to wait click and then will not be dirty. For one year old and older child the hood closes from the sun. As the main carriage probably will not very comfortable as everyone wants the back to be solid, and larger wheels, and a spacious basket. But for flights and travel itself. So far, satisfied.
- Advantages: weight, depreciation, maneuverability, ease in management basket
- Minuses: no. But if you find fault then the wheels get dirty hood
- Minuses: I always thought that Mclaren is pathos and not worth it. my money. I changed my opinion by buying a child Mark II, it’s better strollers than this I didn’t have, although in appearance you can’t say: in appearance the design is flimsy, the fabric is thin, the basket is small. but it only in appearance. in fact: not flimsy, not thin and a basket roomy enough. almost goes itself with my 12 one kilogram son, folds up and folds out in one movement, weighs nothing, everything is removed for washing, excellent shock absorption on all wheels, curbs overcomes with ease. in general, I and the child are very satisfied (I loved it myself ride) although this is our first cane and to strollers of this type I very skeptical. take not regret it. besides if factory marriage (as some write) there is an official factory guarantee, the British are responsible for their quality))
- Pluses: Weight, no rattles, not flimsy.
- Minuses: Inconvenient seat belt fastener, child sitting hunched over.
- Minuses: The actual weight is higher than stated, my home scales show 4.9 kg. Fasting fastening your seat belts, very uncomfortable the lock, and it is easily unfastened, I think the child will quickly learn himself unbutton. The carriage is quiet, does not rattle. Handles comfortable for growth 175 see. Pretty light, grown up the child always runs somewhere, and when I just need to lift the stroller with one hand and run for as a child on the stairs, to the escalator or somewhere else. Basket not large but easily accessible. Shapes and scoops convenient to put / to get it. I hung a bag on the handles, if I put it there only mittens, hat, scarf, then an empty stroller does not roll over, it costs well. Convenient center of gravity, stopping by the curb just click on handles, you don’t have to press a foot. In general, I think the price is too high because of the brand, I bought in February 15 for 8640 p., it’s more expensive to take it I wouldn’t.
- Pluses: depreciation, weight, ease of management
- Disadvantages: after two months of operation, the child 11 kg the seat is seated at the point where the mesh material is fastened with stroller main fabric. Unsuccessful combination of materials, GRID AND THREADS IN SEAT? of course the grid began to diverge into fibers and in at some point the seam just broke.
- Minuses: I do not recommend. The stroller is comfortable, but not reliable. 8500 to the wind, and it is not known whether they will accept it under warranty or to me you just have to throw it away
- Advantages: – Very light, and high quality and strong: it a rare combination. – High pens (my height is 175, I am very comfortable). – Depreciation on all 4 wheels – here you just have to compare once with the usual rattles to understand that this really works. AND this characteristic among analogues is generally unique. – Availability toy baskets – among lightweight strollers this is also big rarity. – Comfortable for the child: and sits, and sometimes it happens, falls asleep, and she climbs-crawls out herself (low footrest allows), and plays it, rolls herself. – An important trifle: a good castle at folding. It is sturdy, but fastens and unfastens easily and quickly, on cheap lightweight models you usually need to break a couple of nails and to pinch something to spread the stroller. General stroller Folds out and unfolds very easily and nicely.
- Disadvantages: Here rather features: – I calculated that due to Maklarenovsky center of gravity, I can raise the front curbs wheels just by pushing the handle of the stroller. It doesn’t work, I have to help with the foot by pushing the lever on the back.
- Minuses: Live before the purchase did not see, but as soon as we got it they brought it – they realized that they had not lost. Great option for grown up kids. As light as possible – including due to that there is no mechanism for folding into a sleeping position, therefore, and I write that for grown ups. If you agree to such a price (and quality, respectively) – then Mark2 can compete only ultra-light Aprica. But they are even more expensive 🙂
- Pluses: easy
- Disadvantages: rattles on rough roads, stupid hood at least and big, the wheels stain the hood, there are no overlays for belts
- Disadvantages: presented as a summer option. Very light. It decomposes in 5 seconds (you can use it with 1 hand but more conveniently with two). The seat is hammock, the hood is large, but the child is 76 cm tall He doesn’t save the sun, he covers his head a little, but he hits me in the eyes if the child will cover higher. Rides easily but with one hand it’s hard to manage, we overcome any borders without clinging to anything. Colour orange bright and beautiful, rubberized wheels. All mechanisms work great.
- Pluses: Super lightweight, interesting design, comfortable pens
- Minuses: Price
- Minuses: Maclaren quest denim went today, and not I could not ride the new maclaren Marc II. Left over excited. If it were not for our fleet of strollers, then I would have grabbed her! Bright colors, suuuper light !!! If you compare volo and Marc II – then I would take Mark !!! Husband barely pulled from her! Really liked in orange color! Yes, the back does not recline, and not a hard seat, but it doesn’t have functions for sleeping and long walks. Seat and dense breathing tissue, and it seemed to me that it’s not such a hammock as in Volo. The only negative for me is the price is a bit high. But generally fashionable summer stroller!))
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Weight, big hood
- Minuses: Option exclusively for the summer, but whether small wheels with a beach, for example, I’m not sure.
- Disadvantages: Stroller looked “alive” at the exhibition, by compared to other poppies, the material is somehow strange, thin, not I know how waterproof it is. The stroller seemed to touch flimsy. If you choose between her and Volo – personally, I would take Volo.