Ranked 1st in the ranking:
BEST CHEAP STROLLERS
Go to rating
Specifications stroller babyhit Wonder
|Recommended Age||from 6 months|
|Pram weight||7.2 kg|
|Number of wheels||8, front and rear dual|
|Swivel front wheels / wheel||yes, with the ability to block|
|Wheel diameter||15.20 cm|
|Shopping basket||there is a mesh|
|Handle height adjustment||not|
|Seat Dimensions (WxD)||33×21 cm|
|Berth length||79 cm|
|Seat belts||there are five-point with soft pads|
|Footrest height adjustment||there is|
|The bar in front of the child||there is a removable|
|Accessories||mosquito net, sun visor, cape on legs|
|Hood material||the cloth|
|The hood drops to the bumper||Yes|
|Dimensions (height)||108 cm|
Reviews on Babyhit Wonder Stroller
- Pluses: I liked that there are springs in the wheels. Not big but still a plus. Good quality and functionality and acceptable price.
- Disadvantages: Cape is fastened with Velcro, while still cracks remain.
- Pluses: Normal springs on wheels, pavement joints tiles almost do not give into the hands and ass of the child. Good price. Big hood and nice looking.
- Minuses: None. A cane is like a cane. Everything is with her.
- Advantages: Backrests, seat belts, hood, there is a basket.
- Disadvantages: Depreciation, maneuverability, cross-country ability completely are absent.
- Minuses: Maybe for such a price the quality of the goods and consistent, but waiting for the time when I already say goodbye to this pram. Before her was Verdy Pepe Eco 3 in 1 – a fairy tale is simple, neither one claim. They bought a cane, because we often travel and need there was a stroller more compact in assembly. Yes, compact, but for now you carry her, good thoughts do not arise in my head). Saves only the fact that we have tiles everywhere in the city, but if the asphalt is uneven or, worse, sand, that’s all; on tiles in wheel stores spinning. When folding the wheels, the hood is dirty. Under the legs are fabric, that is, in bad weather everything is dirty there. The back is displayed in 3 the position, the child is comfortable to sleep, but the depreciation of the wheels fails, when you get off the flat road.
- Advantages: The back is comfortably lowered, it doesn’t disturb asleep sitting child. Large awning over your head. Unpretentious springs on wheels.
- Disadvantages: Sometimes wheels begin to live their own lives.
- Pluses: chose a calm color, not annoying, not gets dirty especially. Such a stroller is well suited for everyday life, inexpensive, easy to fold, not heavy in weight. Back of one hand falls
- Disadvantages: Yes, the same as all canes. Experience is – miracles patency from the reeds do not have to wait
- Pluses: Large seat and sleeper. Spring on wheels, small but there. In general, I liked the stroller, good done. It seems like a reliable thing. Rides along the street well. It’s convenient for daughter, for me and dad too.
- Minuses: The coating on the handle is torn, caught on sticking piece of iron on the railing in the stairwell. The coating is not strong.
- Pluses: Removable crossbar in front of the child is good. Large hood and comfortable backrest too. The stroller is high, the back is not tired of rolling her.
- Minuses: Four Velcro on the cloak on the feet and still bottom blowing out.
- Pluses: Comfortable handles, a large hood, there is a viewing a window and a pocket for small things, the back is conveniently regulated seats.
- Minuses: I read good reviews about this stroller (neither I did not find one bad). I ordered her in the well-known online store. I was waiting for her impatiently. I thought it’s necessary, which good stroller for the money. But with the stroller we got disappointment. When a child (9 kg) was planted in it, it ceased turn right front wheel. We agreed with the store about exchange for the same (suddenly we were just out of luck and defective the stroller was caught). But this time the left front did not turn wheel. I still decided to go out with her, so on an uneven on the pavement, she stopped turning at all, I had to fix front wheels, so she went a little better. But now you won’t give it back, because the wheels are already worn. I tried 2 times post a review about this stroller on the store’s website, but the moderator didn’t gives publish. It turns out that only good reviews are posted, deceive people in general. And another drawback: the seatback no vertical position (i.e. 90 degree angle). For me it important. In general, I DO NOT ADVISE. P.S. I hope they’ll publish it here my review)
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: big cap, backrest tilt adjustment
- Disadvantages: handling, handles, wheels, forever dirty cap from wheels assembled.
- Minuses: No controllability. The car is driving in all directions when the mode of “floating” wheels and this when riding in the shopping center (about the street I won’t write at all because it’s shaking so it seems that I have hand tremor, how the child feels there at this time is generally scary think), the wheel scrolls on the right front wheel, plus the wheel always goes sideways and you have to stop and kick wheel in place = (There is no depreciation, although it is declared (here they are clearly misleading). From pens appeared mazoli on hands. (tin, even if wearing fitness gloves). Buy not expensive an option for traveling abroad, but judging by how she showed yourself in light conditions, then there is no hope for it, and fearfully becomes like that =)
- Minuses: Normal stroller. I don’t have much to compare with, this is our first easy after cradle. Probably there is better. Sellers were not cunning when they said that lower and raise the back can be without disturbing a sleeping child. We’re not using it for long less than a month, while all is well.