As our statistics show, when choosing a country to receive higher education people want to focus on something, so as not to regret the wasted time and money. Proceeding from studies conducted by our journal’s staff, frequent student requests – ratings of TOP countries with a high level educational index (in other words, the Education Index). And if it does not seem to understand the top of higher educational institutions something impossible, then with countries – the whole process is significantly complicated.
Reliable figures provided by us are calculated as part of United Nations Development Programs (abbreviation – UNDP). This index shows the full picture of literacy. residents of a country, as well as the total share of students, who graduate. Therefore our information speaks more about how accessible training is than about its quality.
Rating of countries by education level (Education Index)
|Rating of countries by education level (Education Index)||10||Great Britain||5.0|
|8||United States of America||4.8|
10 line – Great Britain
Great Britain ranks 10th in the ranking of TOP countries with high level of education of foreign students and literacy local population. Metric called education index y England is 0.896 points.
The system of knowledge, labor education and Great Britain’s literacy is a process in which A large number of years have been spent. Today she considered the perfect option. This particular system has become the basis of all training lines in other countries around the world. Many teens, adults decide to go to UK to become competitive diploma, a sought after profession on the world labor exchange.
Studying in England involves four basic stages:
- the process of preparing for further knowledge;
- general education program;
- admission to a higher educational institution;
- after university course.
The compulsory course of general education is eleven years (as in many other states). It is divided into initial and general learning process.
9th line – Holland
Today, when we compile a rating of TOP countries with high level of education, the Netherlands are on the 9th line. Education Index is 0.897 points. Demand Dutch universities are given a high chance of getting into free form of training, as well as the opportunity to choose the right one The program is in English, German.
The educational system of the Netherlands is democratic pricing, innovative approach to curriculum design. All groups of people, regardless of religion, ideology, attitude to a certain caste of the population, have the ability to be applicants for admission to a higher institution with the expectation study at the expense of state funding. However worth note that only one third of all institutions in the Netherlands refers to the state type.
Higher education in the Netherlands is considered the most prestigious, as teachers of leading universities in the world – progressive, use innovative technologies, progressive methods of presenting information in the process of obtaining theoretical and practical skills. In addition, it provides multi-stage qualification system: undergraduate, magistracy, graduate school.
8th line – United States of America
The educational system of the United States of America is different from other countries with such features as:
- the highest level of quality of educational activities;
- large-scale demand for an American diploma, if desired find a job in another country. This is due to the presence of there are no overwhelming chances to get a prestigious job only in prosperous America, famous for its limitless realities, but also in different parts of the world;
- perfect knowledge of English with an American accent (Russian-speaking students will be able to pull up the conversational level).
- America is famous for the diversity of its education system. We are in in turn, as indisputable evidence, we can cite following:
- United States multi-level educational system America, based on the principle of the age category;
- various schools with special programs which students are taught, as well as content, methodological best practices, traditional events, philosophical direction. This applies to private schools and institutions. government controlled;
- the presence of a large number of centers where you can become specialization holder. This determines the demand. International students enroll in American universities.
Based on the above, we decided to position the United States of America on the eighth line of the ranking. Education Index is – 0.900 points.
7th line – Iceland
Icelandic educational system acts as a great option for applicants who wish to study at the best world university, while receiving a quality education in low cost. The government has created all the necessary conditions for education to develop for the better. That is, the Ministry of Education is trying to introduce progressive specialized educational programs, equip research, laboratory centers and modern business schools necessary equipment, interactive whiteboards and more.
Having analyzed all countries of the world, taking into account local literacy population, level of practical, theoretical knowledge of graduates, we decided to put Iceland on the seventh line of our rating. The level of education index is 0.906 points. Thanks low study prices, subject to admission to the contract, almost all average students have the opportunity to become students University of Iceland.
We believe that studying in Iceland is not easy interesting, but also quite comfortable. International students may decide what program (based on language escorts) they will be trained in local or English language.
6th line – Ireland
Republican State Ireland – Safest Country Western Europe, which has a well-developed economic component. It is famous for its tolerant attitude towards foreign to students. The whole learning process is interesting, high quality level, and graduates pave the way for successful employment at a prestigious workplace on received specialties.
Our journalists analyzed the development program The UN, thanks to which we placed Ireland on the sixth line. This is a state with a high level of Education Index, which is 0.910 points. It is worth noting that the Ministry of Education implies proficiency in Irish applicants. Since this is a rather complicated language, for foreigners An English-language training program is provided.
The Irish education system has traditions of ancient times. It is similar to the British, but despite this it has a number of distinctive features. State government commits great investments, monetary investments in the educational sphere, thereby attracting foreign applicants to enter local training institutions. Economic activities, natural sciences, accurate science, information technology, banking – a small list demanded specializations that are chosen by foreign students.
5 line – Germany
Modern, innovative, international specializations, and also the best education of labor discipline, focusing on practical skills – all that determines the demand German universities. Entrants from all over the world come here, most of whom remain working in Germany after graduation educational institution. A number of specialties are very popular in German. labor exchange. That is why a large number of graduates quickly get a job at a prestigious job and remain permanent location. At the end of the university, everyone has 1.5 years of time in order to successfully find a job.
Germany ranks fifth in our top Education Index ranking line with an index of 0.914 points. This is due to the fact that Students of German academies and colleges can:
- to schedule the pairs at your discretion, thereby independently control loads by shifting or stretching deadlines;
- devote a lot of time to your favorite activities, choose the ones you need for future specialty subjects;
- get a job using a student visa, which makes it possible to work 4 full months or 8 months (up to 4 hours a day). Day can be combined to your discretion.
The academies provide for high-quality practical, theoretical lessons, choosing the right program based on the language learning (German, English).
4th line – Norway
The cold Scandinavian state of Norway is famous for its high living standards of the local population, as well as foreign residents, who arrived with the aim of earning money, to enter leading university of the world. The education system of this country is famous quality, affordable prices, individual specialized programs and an individual approach to all students.
According to our research, the Norwegian Education Index the level of knowledge is 0.916 points. To the main the positive side of admission to a school in Norway applies:
- budgeting. This is one of the few states that has abandoned contract training. Free software available to everyone students, regardless of the language of instruction, be it English either the local option of training;
- high position of world rating. Like we said The Norwegian educational system is considered one of the best, since universities are highly qualified teachers who possess knowledge, skills at the highest level.
In addition, the country’s popularity is determined by the quality practical work not only in Norway, but and beyond.
3 line – New Zealand
A state called New Zealand refers to a new the direction of higher education abroad. On the today it is one of the most developed countries around to the world. Regardless of the fact that the country is quite small in its size, economic component is not inferior to the United States America, and the prospect of infrastructure development at an altitude.
Modern New Zealand is the clearest example of what is always there is the possibility of appropriate management of natural resources, economics, including building an advanced system national education. Today she won the recognition of leading experts who called it the most effective worldwide.
New Zealand Educational Knowledge System has several distinctive features:
- tight government regulation;
- affordable cost;
- highly qualified teachers;
- multi-stage acquisition of a profession.
We have done a lot of work related to ranking popular countries that are most often chosen by foreign applicants. New Zealand has a high index – 0.917 points. Therefore, it is deservedly located on the third step our rating.
2 line – Denmark
Today Denmark is the smallest Scandinavian state, but despite this, it boasts high standard of living, minimal hierarchy of society, as well as quality provided training for both locals and foreigners. The educational system in this country was finally established in 1994 and today it is recognized as the best worldwide (slightly inferior to Australia).
You can become a holder of higher education in Denmark, contacting one of three types of universities:
- vocational technical school. Here you can go a two-year program in a suitable direction (business, computer science, economics). Teachers conduct experiments which are based on testing students’ theoretical knowledge. Under end of studies students defend their thesis;
- college. The educational program is scheduled for four years different directions. Highly Qualified Researchers provide high-quality theoretical knowledge, practical skills in the field work, as well as writing research projects. On exit a student receives a bachelor’s degree from a university;
- University, Academy, Institute. The whole learning process, registration of research work is carried out at the highest international level. A number of universities graduate professionals in one area of activity, thereby devoting practice, theory most part of time. Graduates graduate with master’s, doctoral degree.
Our journalists carried out painstaking work on ranking top TOP countries with a high level of provision knowledge, literacy of the population. Denmark’s Education Index is 0.923 points. That is why the location of this state on The second line is fully justified.
1 line – Australia
Australia is considered industrialized today. a country where the education system and research are given a lot of special attention. Given state considered the best in terms of value for money training provided. It is worth noting that the high level Education is available to almost every foreign applicant in comparison with other English-speaking countries. Learning process in Australia will cost 20-25 percent cheaper than studying in United States, Western European states or Canada
We have studied all the reliable sources in question About the Education Index. Based on this, we rightly set Australia on the first line of the ranking of quality, affordable learning. The education level index is 0.939 points.
We want to note that to build a training system in Australia The British version was taken as a basis. In a state where the population is 21 million function:
- 40 higher institutions (universities, academies, institutes);
- over 450 colleges, technical schools;
- more than 100 national, private institutions where they receive secondary education.
In addition to the above, over 600 centers are in demand here, where highly skilled workers specializing in teaching foreign languages, in particular English.
Our highly qualified journalists were analyzed a large amount of information related to the level learning all over the world. We have done a lot of research, as a result, we were able to find out which country is different innovative approach to the supply of theoretical knowledge and practical skills. In addition, we determined the education index of all states.
Attention! This rating is subjective, not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.