Took 2 place in a rating:
BEST CHEAP MICROPHONES FOR A COMPUTER
Go to rating
Plantronics .Audio 310 Specifications
|Noise canceling microphone||there is|
|Type of mount||headband|
|Type of connection||with wire|
|Connector||2 x mini jack 3.5 mm|
|Gold plated connectors||there is|
Plantronics .Audio 310 reviews
- Pluses: Comfortable Lightweight Excellent thick long the wire
- Minuses: too quiet quiet room
- Minuses: There was a better opinion of a company that specializes on such devices, I won’t buy their products anymore. For those who still got some advice. In the sound settings, turn on “Loudness” and “equalizer” while equalizer adjust your profile holding everything up. This will make the sound more or less loud. I use a headset to listen to courses, without these actions listening is not possible, you can only listen. About the microphone I can’t say anything, I bought because I needed a symmetric earphone in one ear (use at work)
- Minuses: The speaker is quiet, quieter than in the phone! Only suitable for quiet rooms. On the street and in transport use impossible!
- Pluses: Great sound, that microphone, that speaker. Invisible to the head.
- Minuses: None.
- Disadvantages: Over 4 years of daily use not disappointed in him even once, only the embouchure got a little frayed. On the the head of the device is 5-6 hours a day, no discomfort. Great working machine!
- Pluses: Strong and reliable, microphone, quite normal sound, price.
- Minuses: None
- Minuses: A very interesting and stylish solution in life look great, I would even say a little futuristic, and it for the lowest price. The headset is built tight and does not fall apart, it lies comfortably on the ears and does not bring discomfort. Sounds quite normal, no problems with sound are observed on any frequencies, the microphone is also completely satisfied, regardless of what is happening on my part of the wire (And then what just was not during conversations on it, believe = D) the voice is transmitted clearly and reliably, in my memory there were no complaints about this case.
- Disadvantages: very quiet sound of the headphones, lack of adjustment, mute the microphone, in my opinion absolutely inadequate price, it ceiling 200 rubles
- Disadvantages: after the purchase I was upset, but didn’t throw it away, Fortunately, a cat nibbled in a week.
- Minuses: quiet, thin wire
- Disadvantages: poor noise reduction if the person is in 2x meters, then it is very audible, probably quiet from the fact that the cord long. bought as a test for the manager for the nokia 109 phone, without I can’t hear the amplifier, we’ll pick something better understood what noise reduction is, said what to achieve so that it was inaudible for neighbors to be impossible or very difficult; microphone sensitivity, but that’s also not what everyone wants
- Pluses: in one ear, you can hear others
- Disadvantages: I didn’t notice the operation of the noise reduction system, to my deception
- Disadvantages: a normal headset with a good microphone, but stars not enough from the sky
- Pluses: I use the second year, for a house in Skype, me completely satisfied. Excellent that with one earphone = second ear you you hear what’s going on in your apartment. The microphone is good, that’s all they say that I hear perfectly, I even lift it up so that did not hear breathing ..: o))
- Minuses: not found
- Pluses: Cheap and cheerful. Low cost multimedia option headsets. Long cord. Warranty period – 1 year
- Minuses: Sound average.
- Minuses: Plantronics A310 headset is not intended for work of operators or call-center. Before you buy, take on testing http://svyaz.pulscen.ru/goods/9481008-plantronics_audio_310
- Advantages: Long service life, light weight, does not create inconvenience to the head
- Minuses: Very quiet sound. In our office with such headsets 8 people use it and regardless of the network configuration, The computer stream in all these headsets is very quiet. Customers have difficulty hearing operators and vice versa. We will change everything and to buy new ones.