Ranked 1st in the ranking:
The best inexpensive microwave ovens
Go to rating
Specifications Microwave Gorenje MO17MW
|Internal volume||17 l|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||45.2×26.2×35.8 cm|
|Pan diameter||245 mm|
|Inner coating of the camera||enamel|
|Microwave power||700 watts|
|Type of management||mechanical|
|Delay start function||not|
|Defrost mode||there is|
|The ability to make your recipes in memory||not|
|Cooking process programming||not|
|Automatic maintenance of the set temperature||not|
|Other functions and features||camera backlight, sound signal|
Reviews on Microwave Gorenje MO17MW
- Pluses: Heats well
- Minuses: Noisily opens when the door is pressed
- Minuses: I like gorenje
- Advantages: Compact, easy to operate
- Minuses: heats poorly, thin iron
- Minuses: Awful model, wanted to replace Bosch, buy simple, compact mechanics, bought Combustion and very regretted, the body of thin metal, the whole bends, and most importantly, inside at the seams RUST was formed !!! After 4 months of operation, the cause of corrosion poor enamel coating in places of moisture accumulation, service center oven returned, rust is constantly increasing, the smell of metal, rubbing is not helps, in the representative office Combustion in Moscow is still silent, and moisture leaves poorly due to poor misconfiguration fan, shorter in production disappointed !!!
- Advantages: If used for heating and defrosting, then you can’t imagine any better. No need to poke buttons a thousand times, turning on by simply turning the knob for the right amount of minutes. Have tried cook fish in a glass dish – everything is ok, evenly bakes.
- Minuses: The design is simple. Better not in a conspicuous place set))
- Advantages: Cost, simple operation, dimensions
- Disadvantages: The quality of the coating inside the furnace. Ventilation.
- Minuses: It was necessary to buy a simple microwave “for inexpensive. “Looked closely at this model, because all the equipment at home this firms, but of a different class. In the rest of the technique, everything was fine. Here even if you cook porridge in 10 minutes, it’s under the plate puddle of condensate. Not to mention longer cooking time. As a result – peeling paint under the “wheels”. Material under the paint – ordinary mild steel, which rusts. I was disappointed in grief. I regret that I did not take the “name” for half the price.
- Advantages: Price. Easy to use.
- Minuses: After two months, it broke: it stopped warming. IN service center noted non-repairability.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Pretty -some reliable -simple control
- Disadvantages: It is inconvenient to set the twists for a short time. poorly heats.
- Minuses: The main minus because of which I do not I advise this piece of iron – this is inadequate heating of products – put the soup: after two minutes on the edges it boils in the middle of the icy, you put a frozen pancake: on the edges it already melts through minute, and in the middle frozen. That is absolutely not thought out distribution of microwaves. Warm up the product evenly impossible.
- Pluses: Microwave like a microwave, nothing more. It does not break and okay.
- Disadvantages: For the same price you can buy a microwave with function of uniform heating.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: for a long time with us, works great
- Minuses: not found
- Disadvantages: A good model, no complaints about it. Without breakdowns and any problems have been working for a long time. Defrost grill, heating – this is what we use all the time, everything it turns out.
- Advantages: Microwave fully copes with all declared functions, heats well, defrosts too Noisy not much. Discomfort does not deliver.
- Minuses: not identified
- Minuses: Quality oven from a well-known brand
- Advantages: Design, Dimensions allow you to integrate into the cabinet 30cm deep, Quiet
- Disadvantages: there is no memory function, each time you need to turn on and choose mode
- Disadvantages: We took this microwave for only two reasons: 1. it is placed in a box 30cm deep. 2. Suitable for design. Management is extremely inconvenient. In order to warm up a cup of water you need 1. turn on the microwave 2. set the time (not always can be done in one motion) 3. press the start button B microwaves that are 8 times cheaper this is done by one movement: set the time – and that’s it, the warm-up went. Also in Microwave missing spinning plate. I don’t know it well or bad. Heats up more or less evenly.