Ranked 1st in the ranking:
BEST INSIDE HEADPHONES IN THE MIDDLE PRICE SEGMENT
Go to rating
Specifications Headphones Sennheiser IE 60
|Frequency Response Range||10 – 18000 Hz|
|External noise isolation||20 dB|
|Type of mount||without fastening|
|Headphone jack||mini jack 3.5 mm|
|Headphone Jack Shape||L-shaped|
|Length of cable||1.2 m|
|Features||neodymium magnets, interchangeable ear pads|
|The number of pairs of interchangeable ear pads included||3|
|Case / Case Included||there is|
Reviews about Headphones Sennheiser IE 60
- Pluses: Sound build quality rich bass
- Minuses: not found
- Disadvantages: Bought in the region of 5 thousand in November 2013, lost in May 2017, so would have lived, despite the fact that gave a few months before for repairs. The sound is chic, bass in a duet with apple technique very pleased! for this price has not yet found headphone is better
- Pluses: Good bass! Rich averages. High clean but not enough drive. The sound has a flat frequency response but as for me is not enough driveability.
- Disadvantages: The cable turns into a wire in the cold. Behind the ear The type is not very convenient.
- Minuses: I recommend wearing gum springy as in them the scene is wider and in the head less music plays more Listen to songs without discomfort.
- Advantages: sound, cable is hard and does not get confused
- Minuses: no
- Minuses: Boarded comfortably. In appearance – high-quality product. A huge difference in sound with my old Creative EP-630. The packaging is stupid. Recommend. Upd: These headphones fell apart for half a year of home use. I will never buy again Sennheiser.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: all!
- Minuses: A little lacking bass, but this is a feature, flowing from the destination (monitors midrange and treble) (as well as Kevlar thread, due to which the wire is dubbed in the cold) When walking cable friction against clothes is heard if the music is quiet
- Disadvantages: For 3 years he killed CX6 Travel (analogue IE60), attacked 3 times directly onto the “ears” themselves, glued 7 times probably also a mount the earphone to the wire after 2 years began to recede a little, strengthened electrical tape (It happens when you often remove one ear to hear someone). In the end, when once again fell off the plastic mask on which the ear pads are attached, I safely lost) I recently bought these. I recommend to everyone who does not mind the money for good sound and unkillable (almost))) headphones
- Advantages: Sound – it is even, with an emphasis on midrange and treble, but bass enough. Everything is heard, with a normal source of Landing. Landing good, behind-the-ear wire sits comfortably enough. Choose ear pads that suit you – the sound of the cable and jack depends on it. Generally and in general – everything is fine here, along the entire length of the cable – nothing torn and not frayed. Jack – beyond praise, reliable like a rock. Someone does not fix the wire because of its tanning. For me personally, this is a plus – it is securely fixed and does not rub. Scene. Almost everything is heard. In the classic – almost any instrument, but need to make an effort. Well, you need a good source and format Ear pads – there are enough of them to pick up for yourself. For three years neither never broke – then I had to buy more. I think that it is sufficient time for such a product
- Minuses: The wire near the speakers – breaks if pulled for him or if the subway hooked on him. Repair in the HH is malfunction costs 1k, the warranty does not apply need it. They are not suitable for her, she is stupid from ie80. Worn a couple of times in trips. Wire – due to its tanning in the cold, insulation can be stupid break, and the wires inside – fray. This became his death. Small microphone effect – heard only when listen to the classics. Noise isolation is not up to par, but decent.
- Disadvantages: In general – very cool headphones. Behind them you need to look after, pick up or buy ear pads that you fit and enjoy. He wore five years. I’ll copy the review that wrote two years ago. “To summarize. Overall – the headphones themselves justified. And two fixes on top. Sound – as for me – ideal. There is no search for bass, treble and midrange balanced. Wear them need behind the ear, if not hold on – there are plastic “holders”. Demanding on bitrate and player. At least listen from the iPad I did not like, like Sony. I did not try to listen through the comp. Noise isolation is not complete, some sounds make their way (for example, a knock the wheels of the train about the junction of the sleepers or the noise of the bus motor when you’re inside), but on the street you can not hear voices, screams and so on. I walked around Moscow freely in the summer and heard only music and specific sounds (see above) Demanding on nozzles – long and hard toiled with nozzles. Only empirical experience. I can only say that they should keep in your ears while turning your head. Due to the structure of the skull in general had to correct every half hour in the left ear. The sound was getting to others. The wire is dubbed at -5-7. It’s more a plus for me than minus, but still. In volume you need to find a middle ground – not too loud and not too quiet. Listened somewhere on 1 \ 4 of power player (Apple iPod 6). I repeat that most of the songs in the format Apple Lossless Now the less annoying part is repair. Thrice i carried them to repair. Breakage of isolation at the headphones. Be very accurate when wearing – remove carefully, use a clothespin, do not yank. Repair of such an repair costs DH 900-1000 rubles. Well it is possible to strengthen all this fusion with a crystal moment – so they held on for another six months x) In general – perfectly. I have never regretted neither the purchase nor the repair. They paid off. Stock (without heating) – they give out about 60% of what they can. I warmed them a little (about 3-4 hours) stupidly leaving to play music in the player. Per case – do not care, I used it rarely and in extreme cases. ”
- Advantages: Sound, quality, wear resistance.
- Disadvantages: Dubbed wire at low temperatures.
- Minuses: Good earphones, I use every day on trips In the underground. Excellent sound insulation, very durable wire
- Advantages: Strong cord and plug. Comfortable shape for yourself headphones. Very clear sound. Both high and low frequencies. Amazing unpretentiousness to weather conditions. The absence of even a hint of possible damage associated with by mechanical action.
- Disadvantages: For over a year they did not appear, but some the initial “stiffness” of the sound disappeared after warming up
- Disadvantages: Many all complain about the tanning wire. Lord this is just a wild plus! The wire remembers the position and is perfect lays on an ear. Plus, I hardly worry about a wire break with him. And this is the most such problem. I had the same Sennheiser CX 300 and 400 … And one problem. As they were not wrapped up – breaks at the plug and ears. Or a separator. There were complaints about what was bad stick in your ears. Everything is decided by different plugs. And they sit perfectly insulation is excellent. As a summary I will write following. You want great ears for music or professional equipment, but having small sizes and excellent durability for years – take Sennheiser IE 60. Their price will pay off for years of excellent service.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Probably many will not understand why this comment, but wrote specifically for musicians. I must say, I ordered them for personal monitoring radios, not for listening music. Good soundproofing, really good, though the drummer rolls in very well read mix started in them. At the presence of only one driver is good for transmitting frequencies (I let them hat with a barrel, 3 vocals and a guitar), the instruments do not hammer each friend. Pleased with the proclaimed cord. I think 3-4 years when using 6-8 hours a week will live. Comfortable fit, even though I don’t use it inserted earhooks, do not stick out on the stage and do not strive to fly away, even if you jump. Boxing is not very convenient, but at least protects when storing with the rest of the vocal stack.
- Disadvantages: Probably the price, for IEMs- entry-level headphones 6500 class is expensive, although this is more due to a jump in currency. Over 4000 would be just right.
- Minuses: I had a lot of fun reading comments about fat, tanning wire, weak bass, landing “behind the ears”, case “for show-offs”. Comrades, Sennheiser IE 60 (like IE 40, IE 80) – are not headphones for listening to music. This is a semi-professional earplug monitors for radio systems of personal monitoring of the musician on stage. And all these “flaws”, such as thick, tanning wire or landing “behind the ears” for the real target audience of these headphones are necessary parameters. On the stage, a proclaimed wire and miniJack with the letter “G” makes it possible to jump without fear that the wire breaks or plugs out of the receiver. Weak bass due to the fact that vocalists most often buy radio monitoring and in terms of frequency, the driver is designed to monitor vocals, guitars, keys. For those who want to listen to music through headphones such quality, Sennheiser specifically designed household data models headphones (the name is the same, only instead of the number “60” in the name models will be the number “6”), with more balanced frequencies, soft wire. So if you just want to listen to good good quality music then buy Sennheiser IE4, IE6, IE8, and you will be happy without stiff wires and worn ears.
- Advantages: 0) Comfortable. Personally, I really like BTE landing, especially without locking arms. Headphones sit comfortably and do not drop out of ears at the slightest impact on the wire. 1) good sound. Powerful, clean, crisp, loud. Unfortunately, I only listen to them. from the phone, so maybe they are even better than they seem to me. 2) Tight jack. In appearance, touch, and time – the jack is not killed. 3) Beautiful case 🙂
- Disadvantages: The only (fatal) disadvantage of headphones is their fastening the wire to the headphones themselves. Due to the fact that the entire earphone made of hard plastic, wire at the entrance to the earphone frayed, as a result of which the sound disappears in it. In my case included a 3 year warranty from the Doctor Head store, which, fortunately, covered this case, as a result of which I new earphones were issued. But then again, exactly one year later they are again frayed and sent for warranty repairs. So it was 3 times for the warranty period (the first time the headphones frayed a little less than in a year). Unfortunately, now the warranty is over, and the headphones again frayed wire at the left channel 🙂 Perhaps the end of the wires can be it would be delayed by a toe of fixing arms, but alas, for my taste, they put too much pressure on the ear. I am looking for an analogue. Also worth noting loss of elasticity of the wire at temperatures below 5-10 degrees Celsius (offhand).
- Minuses: High-quality model, with good sound and solid assembly. Alas, not without flaws (see flaws).
- Pluses: Good sound, nice bass and treble frequency.
- Disadvantages: Stable break after 10-12 months (tested for two models). And they break down immediately wherever possible (cable from the ears, the cable from the plug), so it makes little sense to repair, not even spend it
- Minuses: If you want to take something durable – look with interchangeable cable. Alternatively IE80 or cheaper Shure SE215