Ranked 1st in the ranking:
BEST CHEAP INPUT HEADPHONE HEADPHONES
Go to rating
Features Sennheiser IE 4 Headphones
|View||plug-in (plugs), closed|
|Frequency Response Range||10 – 18000 Hz|
|Type of mount||without fastening|
|Headphone jack||mini jack 3.5 mm|
|Headphone Jack Shape||L-shaped|
|Gold plated connectors||there is|
|Length of cable||1.4 m|
|Features||interchangeable ear pads|
|The number of pairs of interchangeable ear pads included||3|
Reviews about Headphones Sennheiser IE 4
- Pluses: taking IE 4 is not the first time to wear it on the street despite the fact that the model is already very old. I have an active and careless exploitation and yet they live with me for three years. I like the sound, but for home I use closed headphones and not gags are much more expensive. They are worth their money.
- Minuses: Postings for a long time to unravel if in your pocket carelessly throw, but so it is for almost everyone so
- Pluses: Sit well, really, I don’t feel them. The sound is balanced. Before that, there were cx 3.00- well, but in my opinion with bulging bottoms. IE 4 gives a smoother sound
- Minuses: Packaging
- Minuses: They wrote a lot about the fact that due to cheap packaging easily run into a fake. Now all the time I think the original or Deshman. The quality of the ears themselves and the sound is similar to the original. Not confused in the pocket. But packaging is a specific trash.
- Pluses: Decent sound for an adequate price
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: You can verify the authenticity of the QR code and hologram. mid frequencies sound fairly even. Generally, sound better than the Sennheiser CX300-II, which are now 1300 r.
- Minuses: If you keep silent about the packaging bag, then I expected more from plugs for 3200r. Compared to Sennheiser CX300-II the increase in quality is not as great as the difference in the price. The sound is not detailed enough, high frequencies are littered, bass a little bulging. The slightest touch of cord and clothing gives rise to wild rumble in the ears. Just some kind of stethoscope! Sennheiser The CX300-II cord is much more enjoyable in every way.
- Minuses: I compared the data headphones available with me Sennheiser CX300-II, AKG-K66, Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO (250 Ohm). Player – Fiio X5-II. Test recordings – jazz Hi-Res (24bit 96kHz). The places were as follows: 1. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO (250 Ohm) 2. AKG-K66 3. Sennheiser IE4 4. Sennheiser CX300-II First place logically occupy the most expensive headphones (12000r). I would say that they have the best value for money. Second place unexpectedly occupied the budget ears that he took about 12 years ago for 1000r. The detail is much higher bass and treble more even than Sennheiser IE4, but medium ones have resonances. Last thing place was taken by their younger brothers CX300-II. Details in sound yet smaller, treble is also cluttered, bass is even more protruded, but and they are now 1300r. Conclusion: I wanted to buy something better than CX300-II and not very expensive. I guess I got what I wanted, but I expected much more from them, based on their price of 3200r. It’s a shame that the headphones 12 years ago for 1000r confidently furnished them. I think for 3000r. You can find a more decent sound.
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: – no extra nonsense, a sense of honesty product – sit well; – normal plug; – sound in general like, except for two critical things, below about them.
- Disadvantages: – the sounds “s”, “z”, “u” so whistle in your ears that it’s just impossible to listen to some of the tracks, for the first time I came across this, the equalizer does not help, the Sony Walkman 45 player, on the iPhone a little better, but overall the same trouble; – lacks “depth of bass” or something. Fans of some African-American downloading genre are unlikely like it; – microphone effect.
- Disadvantages: Home monitor headphones for 15 years as Sennheiser, I replaced 7-8 models and I am very pleased with them, but here are the plugs of this company I don’t like it at all, I’m already trying the second ones and regret the money. He returned to his beloved SONY MDR-EX650AP.
- Pluses: Clear sound, lightweight and extremely reliable Ideal – for 5 years of use, the conclusion is that only such money is worth It, like Big Brother HD 215
- Minuses: Not as such, but for some, the price may seem high, considering their “simplicity”. And surprisingly simple, you can say “poor” packaging – everything is literally in a bag sold, not in box!
- Minuses: Purchased in May 2012 and still work. Complaints not. I warmly recommend it to everyone. I love so much that I do not want part, but recent trends require a shift to bt headphones. Trying to find wireless ears like ie 4 and without headband for modern smartphones. If there are recommendations, please respond!))
- Advantages: 1. Sound. 2. Design. 3. The cord. 4.Soundproofing.
- Minuses: None.
- Disadvantages: I have been using them for more than 4 years. I once pulled Senkhov Streets by the cord, and one ear disconnected. I bought a replacement these (for 1.5k! then it was a fabulous price for headphones). IN As a result, these are unbreakable headphones. Hall, on the road, in a dream that want to do with them. These guys withstood 4 hours at -25C frost! In general, I don’t really understand the sound quality, I bought them myself and Cowon, so this couple I already go nuts how much and nothing with them did not happen. I like that you can wind the wire onto the player (around) and in quality and appearance it is the same as 4 years ago. Would great if they transferred the same sound quality to anything wireless. And they have a fairly recognizable design – where else are you Did you see just black smooth headphones? Sometimes you see this in the subway someone in the ear and it’s already warm in the soul a la bro, I have are the same !! “. If you are looking for something wired, then better than these – not.
- Pluses: Before you buy them, I read a lot of reviews about quality, etc. People write that they use it for 4 years even with hard wearing. Lucky them. My left earphone stopped working after 8 months, it’s very disappointing, because the purchase is not the cheapest. Maybe I’m out of luck, I’ll try to pass it under warranty)
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: sit well in the ears
- Minuses: 1 terrible assembly and packaging 2 disgusting sound
- Disadvantages: once again seduced by comments. sound like all senkhs, middle ones are not at all, bass is like in a barrel, top is beaten. very unbalanced. packaging is just something, just a package cellophane 🙂 assembly on the knee of the Chinese, I have an earpiece better assembled on snot. the only reason why not returned in store because I bought at a discount for 2500
- Pluses: almost invisible, light, you can lie on a pillow and will not interfere.
- Minuses: Price and sound.
- Disadvantages: Perhaps the most striking example when a product has overpriced several times and at the same time reviews 4.5 / 5 … Sound almost a mumbling, there are no high ones, the middle is failed, on the whole unclear. The assessment is absolutely not objective / relevant. Can explain several options (brand fans, false reviews, buyers which compare them with the complete ones from a smartphone). From budget to buy Panasonic in local stores, order online superlux, urbanfun, rock zircon. As a last resort kz ed3, dt3, ed9. But this junk will never recommend to anyone. Sennheiserdoes well only full sizes and that’s not all.