Took 2 place in a rating:
BEST INSIDE HEADPHONES IN THE MIDDLE PRICE SEGMENT
Go to rating
Features Marshall Mode Headphones
|Device type||headphone with mic|
|View||plug-in (plugs), closed|
|Frequency Response Range||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Membrane diameter||9 mm|
|Number of drivers||1|
|Type of mount||without fastening|
|Headphone jack||mini jack 3.5 mm|
|Headphone Jack Shape||L-shaped|
|Features||interchangeable ear pads|
|The number of pairs of interchangeable ear pads included||4|
|Additional Information||Remote Control|
Reviews about Marshall Mode Headphones
- Pluses: Good headphones, powerful bass.
- Disadvantages: But unfortunately broke after 3 months use. The right earphone has departed.
- Pluses: Sound. The wire. Assembly. Weight.
- Minuses: Soundproofing
- Minuses: The sound is good, not that ah, for ardent fanatics music lovers will not do. Bottoms are moderate, good average, high are being cut. There is essentially no sound insulation; when put on, you hear everything around it and good and bad. Good on the street – you can’t get under the car, bad at home – where there are no cars, and isolating would be nice.
- Advantages: sound, tactile sensations from the headset in whole
- Disadvantages: after 2 months, the sound in the right gag disappeared. something is moving away. unpleasant surprise for such a company ..
- Pluses: Good sound. And all
- Disadvantages: In the second week, one earphone broke. But this purely subjective, MB squeezed somewhere or yanked. Very disturbing rustling wire while driving.
- Pluses: good sound, quality made
- Minuses: The wire is noisy when it rubs on clothes
- Minuses: At first you need to get used to the big plugs, but This is a feature of all aperture headphones. By the way, it’s worth Take a closer look at the EQ version of these headphones, if the inserts do not bother under the gold.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Cool sound for headphones for 3200 rubles, very dense bass, which is rare for plugs, sit tight in your ears, few get confused
- Minuses: It is necessary to warm up a little, it is a little difficult to get out the ears
- Minuses: Smart headphones. If you do not feel tight bass, change the earbuds to your size (the earphone should be very tight sit in your ear).
- Pluses: Lack of sibilants – on the same tracks, that other headphones sometimes cut their ear these behave gently without equalizer settings. Bass is “hammering normally,” the most bass of all my headphones. I would even like to turn down the bass. It’s nice to play games and watch movies – headphones out of the blue manage find bass and smooth out sharp sounds. The feeling is like a movie theater (but inexpensive, without 3D sound). Normally suitable for public transport, where detail is not so important, but noise isolation is important, swinging bass and track change button.
- Disadvantages: In a quiet environment, listening to them is not interesting. 1) relatively deaf earphones. the highest frequencies turn into hissing instead of rustling. Less high (6-9 kHz) sounds like on headset from the phone. Bass is everywhere but too obsessive and deaf – as if music from the next room is playing. Lower mid-upper bass not detailed – for electronic music will not do. The voice does not sound interesting, mid-budget. Equalizer is not treated. 2) a panorama of the top three. Hear that play instruments, but there is no sense of volume; reverberation cannot be made out. TO the sound source is easily positioned – it is clearly felt that the sound comes to the head precisely from the headphones and there is no feeling of immersion. 3) in music overdo it with bass. quality is replaced by quantity. 4) quickly tired of listening due to obsessive mumble. 5) easy microphone effect already at positive temperature 6) small cracking in the headphones when the plug moves in the connector
- Disadvantages: Compared with Sony MDR 650 and Fiio Ex1 (they are also Dunu Titan). Fiio – the exact opposite of Marhsall, absence sub-bass with some unhealthy kink in clarity and punch bass barrels. It’s hard to say which is better considering the fact that Fiio on the contrary, they are almost useless for metro and noisy places and ideal for quiet ones. Sony is not premium, but better and cheaper than Marshall. The middle. For every day I chose them. In principle, if you are before did not buy headphones more expensive than 1500r then you will be satisfied. If you already had gags for 3-5 thousand, then how lucky is a matter of taste.
- Pluses: Sound, convenience
- Disadvantages: In transport and on a loud street, you can hear the environment Wednesday (but people’s usual conversations are not heard), which can be like minus and plus – under the car you will not get into them.
- Minuses: Excellent earphones, especially for the person doing first steps towards a good sound. The price tag for such a sound is more than adequate. Convenient fastening to clothes. Pleased with the range interchangeable ear pads: from smallest to gigantic. Require more from headphones for 3000 is simply unreasonable, so if you want a good sound, but not ready to spend 7000+ – this is your a choice.
- Pluses: Sound, convenient control panel, comfortable headphones.
- Minuses: I used two pairs of headphones, in one pair after months of operation, the right earphone failed, in the second pair through half a year the left earphone failed.
- Minuses: After a month of inactive use, the sound disappeared in the right earphone. I turned to the official service, there day in and day out recognized factory marriage and gave an opinion. Headphones with a conclusion took the store (the courier arrived the next day) and without question passed the same new headphones. In 6 months they refused left earphone. The same service recognized factory defects, but they didn’t immediately give a conclusion, they took it for warranty repair and did in 45 days.
- Pluses: Sound, materials, design
- Minuses: Reliability
- Disadvantages: Good ears would be if they didn’t eat the left ear, which stopped working after 3 months.