Ranked 3rd in the ranking:
BEST GOOD SOUND HEADSHAPPED HEADPHONES
Go to rating
Specifications Headphones Audio-Technica ATH-M30x
|View||full size, closed|
|Frequency Response Range||15 – 22000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||96 dB / mW|
|Maximum power||1300 mW|
|Membrane diameter||40 mm|
|Type of mount||headband|
|Headphone jack||mini jack 3.5 mm|
|6.3 mm adapter included||there is|
|Length of cable||3m|
|Case / Case Included||there is|
Reviews about Headphones Audio-Technica ATH-M30x
- Pluses: Great sound, design and everything is fine in general. to me really liked
- Minuses: no defects
- Minuses: Those people who write that the sound is disgusting, try inserting the plug deeper into the socket, or it happens that you can put on the headphones in the wrong way. They say L and R, which means left and right, as with all headphones. So you already can’t get confused about how to wear them, and I’m sure my words will help increase your rating
Khachiyan Georgy Arkadevich
- Advantages: good noise reduction, robust design, design, good sound.
- Disadvantages: When listening to vocals at high volume, all the “s” and “z” just cut their ears. It is strange that no one noticed this. That the wire does not disconnect, I will also take it to the disadvantages.
- Pluses: Unbelievably cool sound for the money. I bought ears for the office, listening to music from the phone and laptop, but the difference with old sony ears huge.
- Minuses: Material that seems to be leather, but actually not much like her. Harsh to the touch, at first it was very strong smell (fortunately, weathered quickly enough). We’ll see, how much will last.
- Minuses: Buying ears for 4k, did not expect to find such a successful model. My criteria were – convenience (as it is planned to listen to music in the office for a long time), noise reduction (so that they don’t hear me, and so I hear less surrounding – a kind of anti-openspace mode) and, of course, sound (although here after a terrible disappointment with the Bose QC35 I’m nothing special I did not expect good for such money). So far, in all respects, ears beautiful (especially if you keep in mind their value). Conveniently, that there is an adapter through which you can connect your ears, for example, to the digital piano. I intend to spend long with these ears happy years, and the only thing that causes concern is headband and embrasure material and fixed wire. The rest of the ears really liked it. P.S .: they even have a handbag for there are carrying (I certainly will not use it, but suddenly for important to someone), and the design itself is folding and enough mobile.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Really classy ears. Soundproofing, quality bass, mid and high. Convenient headband. Not particularly compare with than, but as soon as I listened to them in the store, I immediately realized – this what you need.
- Minuses: Price?
- Minuses: Detailed review with examples of photos here http://otzovik.com/review_4723532.html
- Advantages: Sound quality, construction quality, convenience designs are 100% worth their price.
- Disadvantages: For me there are no disadvantages. The only thing is if there was a detachable wire, it would be better (so, just in case happening).
- Minuses: I write electronic music, these headphones are completely satisfy my needs. For 9 months of using them the condition has not worsened a bit. Those who write that material bad and they fall apart, just do not wash. Ears from them are not they hurt, you can at least sit all day in them. Headphone i recommend.
- Advantages: Sound is normal, not top, but not cheap either. Behind your money – ok The length of the wire is a plus for me. All
- Minuses: The main disadvantage is that – holding headphones just on the table and using them daily, after a year – the skin was already cracked, after two – covered with holes and boils, pieces started to fall off. A sad sight. I’m not sure now what is this skin
- Minuses: I would not recommend them, if only immediately not find a solution to replace leather parts with ears. Lying somewhere old soviet large headphones (with a red case) – so on their skin is still ok
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Sound balanced, price, ease of use, long cable
- Minuses: in the summer they are hot
- Disadvantages: Excellent headphones, value for money.
- Pluses: Convenience, folding design, design, sound intelligibility and detail
- Недостатки: 250Hz, 5kHz и <7kHz; overpriced.
- Minuses: If you used to listen to music on headphones with accented bass (low-cost sony, pioneer) or with tight high (akg) – most likely the sound of Audio-Technica is not for you like it. A look at the frequency response shows that the entire low-frequency range below -3dB, at 250Hz pit to -10dB. Curve equal to zero only at 400Hz and starts to rise to + 7dB at 4kHz, again the pit at 5kHz up to -10dB again. A sharp jump and at the peak of 7kHz we have the amplitude + 10dB. I can’t describe the curve above 10kHz. microphone range. But subjectively by ear, somewhere in the region of + 6dB or higher. The manufacturer positions the model as a studio. But this debatable. On the one hand, good detail is medium-high and treble due to dynamic discharge at 5kHz and emphasis on 7kHz. On the other hand, almost complete absence low-mid and mid frequencies. Pretty strange circumstance given the promises of the manufacturer – detailed average range. I’m still young and high frequencies hurt my ears so much intelligibility on the middle and lower levels, for me personally, is getting worse stronger. I assume that people with this problem do not will collide. In sum, given all of the above, I would not Recommend these headphones for information. Modern orchestral the music (two steps fro hell for example) sounds too elaborate in them due to the small amplitude of low and medium frequencies. And here is the classic (not supersaturated with percussion), on the contrary, it sounds lively and pleasant. Also can say about rock and jazz music – classic is good, modern worse. For beginners “electronic engineers” and arrangers, headphones are also can be recommended if there is no excessive sensitivity in high range. The main rule for choosing headphones is the pleasant sound of the music you work with so you don’t have to make corrections when mixing. Nothing universal, alas, no.
- Advantages: 1) Sound. Not to say perfect, but its 6,000 rub. win back at 100%. The bass is unobtrusive, the sound is pretty neutral is exactly what I was looking for. 2) Excellent soundproofing. People around you don’t hear your music and you don’t hear people around you. 3) Portability. Foldable headphone design gives them incredible compactness when folded. Simple bag of leatherette included. 4) Reliability and quality. Nothing backlash and does not creak. The wire does not twist into knots. All moving the connections are pretty strong. 5) Soft ear pads. You can not remove headphones for several hours. In this case, the material of the ear pads is selected so that the headphones are evenly pressed against the head. The main thing – choose the right fit for your ears to feel comfortable. 6) Audio-Technica, after all.
- Disadvantages: 1) Non-disconnectable cable. The main disadvantage headphones, significantly limiting the practicality and scope of their applicability. First, listen to music from your player or phone, carrying 2 meters of cable in your pocket will be at least inconvenient. Secondly, in case of failure of the wire, repair the headphones without soldering iron and electrical tape will no longer be possible. 2) Absolutely sound disgusting from an integrated sound card. At least me. To listen to music from a computer, you need or discrete card, or a separate amplifier. The impedance in 47 ohms.
- Disadvantages: I bought headphones for the Fiio X1 player. Never regretted it. For the second month I have been listening to the flac format of music with studio sound quality. Headphones suitable for playback any music, but in some cases the equalizer will have to twist. The only gripe about the sound I will have is not the best high frequency detail. As one user noted, the headphones have a fairly high resistance. Hifi player more or less coping, but a regular mp3 player (or media player level Sony NWZ-E383), as practice shows, and not nearly reveals the possibilities of these “ears”: the sound is clamped. So the cable does not have a volume control, so when playing with some phones, perhaps the volume level will change jerky. In general, in terms of price / quality ratio, extremely successful model. Recommend. Update from 11/25/2016. 1) I take my words for About design back. I thought that these headphones look ugly and unaesthetic, until I saw the ideological competitors with whom are the Sony MDR-7506 and Sennheiser HD 280 PRO. There are designers rested as it should. I will ask the owners of these models do not kick much, I am not saying that they are bad. 2) I experienced considerable frustration when I connected the headphones to the computer. Sound became incredibly dry, with highly dominant high frequencies. The bass simply evaporated, it is not in principle. Volume is also not felt. If anyone wants to connect the M30x to a computer, it’s better let him immediately think about buying an amplifier or a good one sound card.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: the design is not bad, the packaging
- Minuses: The sound is just disgusting
- Minuses: I read reviews about these headphones and bought it. If a honestly, I’m shocked how these headphones can be put 5. This Apparently people who don’t have a normal sound have heard. Treble is just disgusting !!! The plates hiss and ring so that you want to immediately stop listening to music and everything else is no longer important, neither medium nor low. These headphones are not for music. Compare with my past headphones KOSS UR 40. When the fact that the UR 40 is 1.5 times cheaper, the sound is an order of magnitude cleaner.