Ranked 3rd in the ranking:
BEST INSIDE PREMIUM CLASS HEADPHONES
Go to rating
Specifications Headphones Audio-Technica ATH-IM03
|A type||reinforcing bars|
|Frequency Response Range||18 – 18000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||108 dB / mW|
|Maximum power||3 mW|
|Number of drivers||3|
|Type of mount||without fastening|
|Headphone jack||mini jack 3.5 mm|
|Headphone Jack Shape||L-shaped|
|Length of cable||1.2 m|
|Features||interchangeable ear pads|
|The number of pairs of interchangeable ear pads included||4|
|Case / Case Included||there is|
Reviews about Headphones Audio-Technica ATH-IM03
- Pluses: The sound is fast, bright and dynamic, very natural and lively sound. All frequencies are heard in great detail, no sagging or falling. Sound insulation is good, ambient sounds very good jamming. The price for 3 drivers is very good.
- Minuses: Not enough nozzles in the kit – usually anchor headphones go a lot more. I had to buy from Comply under yourself.
- Disadvantages: Excellent model in terms of price / quality ratio. I do not recommend taking less than 3 drivers – very often there will be failures and “ladders” in the sound. More than 3 should be taken only for very good player, and they cost, naturally more expensive. So 3 drivers – the golden mean, just one at a time on the bottoms, middle and top.
- Pluses: Sound: bright, natural and interesting. Scene me struck by its depth. Landing: just perfect. Thanks The behind-the-ear mount ATH-IM03 tightly sits in my ears. External look: cool, and that’s it. + cable included in the kit is very durable, no microphone effect.
- Minuses: not found.
- Cons: ATH-IM03 are my favorite plugs. In each of them Details felt Japanese quality. Recommend! =)
- Pluses: Excellent (for plugs) sound, dense and reliable landing in the ears, three emitters.
- Minuses: To the unusual design of the plugs you need get used to it.
- Minuses: I gave my younger brother to get used to good sound.