Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Plastic pipes consist of five layers, which ensures high strength and flexibility at the same time. Indoor and outdoor the coating is plastic, and between them is aluminum foil. All this is connected by two layers of special glue, turning the design into a single whole. Such a product has a term service up to 50 years old, bends perfectly, almost does not expand linearly with heat and is not subject to corrosion. By rating the best manufacturers of metal-plastic pipes, we will help you choose the goods for laying of water supply, heating and other communications to expectations of pipe properties and spent funds were equivalent. When preparing the rating, we took into account both product characteristics and reviews of masters and ordinary users.
- Rating of the best manufacturers of metal-plastic pipes
- Oventrop copipe
Rating of the best manufacturers of metal-plastic pipes
|Rating of the best manufacturers of metal-plastic pipes||1||Valtec||4.9|
This brand in the ranking takes first place and is a product. Italian manufacturer of the same name. Now he is working with Russian companies and on sale there is a large assortment plastic products. All pipes are indexed by the letter V, number next to which indicates a diameter of 16 to 32 mm. Smooth inner surface prevents water overgrowth sediments.
Our experts put the manufacturer in first place in the ranking due to the high strength of the pipes, confirmed by testing in independent European centers. Italian company applies 0.4 mm aluminum for high strength constructions. The bonding layer is so close to the reinforcement that at a pressure of 92 bar, the pipe breaks, but without delamination, when competitors already at 68 bar full plastic core separated from the metal. Given an average system pressure of 6 bar – this is the best option for organizing heating or water supply in big house.
- crosslinking polyethylene with an organosilanide method;
- increased flexibility;
- the optimal thickness of the reinforcing layer is 0.4 mm;
- adhesive strength 70 N, when other manufacturers have 50 N.
- expensive fitting;
- high cost for 1 m running;
- may leak on joints during poor assembly.
This manufacturer is in second place in the ranking and known throughout Europe for quality products. Release is set to huge factory in Antwerp (Belgium) and meets the standard ISO 9001. The company was founded in 1992 and is a subsidiary Henrad. 2.1 million meters produced every week plastic pipes. The manufacturer actively conducts tests of its products in independent laboratories in Germany (DVGW), the Netherlands (KIWA) and the United Kingdom (WRC). This company is one of the first to start to produce sealing and crimping elements as from brass, and from polymers. Offers concern and rods for laying flat areas so that they do not have waves from storage in the bay – users in reviews share that it favorably affects aesthetic form of water supply and heating systems.
We added this manufacturer to the rating due to the large the choice of diameters of plastic pipes. The company offers products with a cross section from 14 to 63 mm, which many competitors do not have. Another brand contains seamless reinforcing layer technology with a thickness of foil 0.9-1.2 mm, almost unparalleled.
- full control of production from the purchase of raw materials to finished products;
- There are brass and polymer press fittings;
- butt welding of aluminum;
- large selection of pipe diameters.
- many fakes on sale;
- high cost of the original;
- pipes with a large diameter bend worse.
The third place in the ranking is occupied by the German manufacturer, producing up to 100 million meters of plastic pipes annually. The company is known and respected throughout the world, marketing products. carried out in 60 countries. Metal in construction the pipes are completely corrosion resistant, maintained high hygiene standards, therefore communications are suitable for the food industry. Among the diameters present models from 16 to 110 mm. Pipe walls are designed for continuous maintaining shape at all temperatures.
Our experts rated the reviews of plumbers and ordinary users, and added a manufacturer of plastic pipes to рейтинг за счет его новейшей технологии соединения Uponor Q&E,which everyone liked. Installation involves a nozzle on a plastic sleeve that repeats the expansion and contraction of pipes with heating up. Thanks to this, all joints remain airtight, regardless of the temperature of the flowing fluid.
- quick installation due to three end stops;
- the conical shape of the fitting holes increases the tightness;
- plastic fitting is cheaper than brass;
- do not accumulate deposits thanks to smooth walls metal plastic;
- complete oxygen tightness.
- bend worse than pipes of two previous manufacturers;
- it is difficult to pull a sleeve over them;
- the mounting clip is bulky and inconvenient.
German manufacturer from our rating began its activities back in 1851, the founder is Arnold Aventrop, specializing in copper and brass products. The main brand directions are communications and valves. Now the state employs more than 800 people, and the manufacturer cooperates directly with developers, therefore metal-plastic pipes of this brand can be found in new high-rise buildings throughout Of Russia. Office of the main representative office opened in Moscow company.
According to our experts, the manufacturer should be in the ranking the best thanks to the release of special plastic pipes constructions. In addition to conventional products, the company produces pipes in protective casing, where in addition to the five classic layers there is still one outdoor. Such protection allows the use of communications not only inside the building, but also bury them in the ground for laying water supply to neighboring buildings that users like in reviews.
- high wear resistance;
- pipes do not overlap passability when bending by 90 degrees;
- a wide range of fittings for assembly on nuts and crimping;
- low temperature elongation.
- sometimes covered with bubbles when mounted on heating from overheating;
- quality of pipes manufactured in Germany and China at Aventrop plants is different;
- hard plastic.
This manufacturer from the ranking stands out with a wide range plastic pipes. In the catalog of a Swiss company There are four types of rulers: Stabil, His, Pink and Flex. Throughout products marked with brand name and parameters pipes to protect buyers from fakes as much as possible. The brand exists since 1948 and has 170 representative offices in more than 50 countries. The production of metal-plastic pipes is carried out at 41 plants, and the concern is now led by the founder’s son, so a lot of effort spent on maintaining a reputation and maintaining a high product quality.
Our experts agree that the manufacturer deserves a place in ranking of the best due to the high-quality crosslinking of polyethylene in plastic pipes. The use of Pe-Xa technology gives crosslinking quality 85%, with the required standard 65%. This allows withstand a constant working temperature of 95 degrees without bundles. Pay attention to the products of this manufacturer. at installation of hot water supply and heating.
- a wide series of metal-plastic pipes from various polymers;
- butt welding of aluminum;
- there are pipes made of ethylene vinyl alcohol;
- carry peak temperatures of 110 degrees;
- service life up to 50 years.
- poorly withstand pressure surges over 20 atm;
- company policy focuses on integrated deliveries to large developers;
- high price;
- the choice of pipe diameters is limited from 10 to 32 mm.
This is another German manufacturer in the ranking, known for its yellow-black logo. The company specializes in manufacturing one line of plastic pipes called Pexfit Pro Fosta. Among the products you can choose diameters 16, 20, 25 and 32 mm To prevent delamination, the manufacturer applies PE-Xc / AI / PE-HD crosslinking technology that reduces oxygen permeation to to zero. The brand’s latest development is the oxygen screen Evon. Judging by the reviews, the masters like to use the system SC-Contur security fitting to help locate leaks during installation.
Our experts rated the manufacturer as optimal for the price and quality. All metal-plastic pipes are produced on five factories in Germany (unlike other famous brands, producing their products in Turkey and China). To some buyers even managed to visit tours of these industries and in reviews they share what they personally saw – goods for domestic German markets are the same as those shipped to Russia and Ukraine.
- traditional high quality;
- complete environmental friendliness of materials and safety for Food Industry;
- issued only in Germany;
- fully automated manufacturing process eliminating marriage from the human factor;
- each fitting is inspected.
- diameters from 14 to 32 mm;
- recommended operating temperature up to 70 degrees;
- poorly tolerate pressure surges over 10 bar;
- a small selection of rulers.
This is the next German representative in our ranking, who began its activity in Germany in 1964. The enterprise is family owned and Takes care of its reputation as a manufacturer of reliable fittings and plastic pipes. The company constantly has engineers and developers to conduct experiments and release technical novelties in the field of shutoff valves and water communications. The masters in the reviews share that working with such material is simple, because the burrs are quickly removed and all diameters are easy calibrated to fittings.
Experts added the manufacturer to our rating as having the most a large assortment of connecting plastic pipes between by myself. The brand catalog contains the latest Press PPSU systems for instant crimping and creating a reliable joint. Releases the company has many couplings with union nuts as well as axial expansion joints for Niro San and Niro Threm, so that with strong heating the system was not depressurized. Here you can even find press sockets for plastic pipes.
- laser marking on each element simplifies selection and installation;
- a wide selection of pipe connection methods;
- there is a universal calibrator for installation;
- section selection from 16 to 63 mm.
- high price;
- fitting thread does not match well with similar elements of other manufacturers;
- some pipe connections are galvanized externally and internally from ferrous metal, therefore prone to corrosion.
The Russian manufacturer also fell into our rating as compromise option for those who want to save money. Company produces plastic pipes using a layer of aluminum from 0.3 to 0.6 mm. To provide high flexibility and isolation from oxygen uses new types of polymers. Products it is completed with a fitting from both metal crimp bushings and made of plastic, which reduces the weight of the structure. Company Products used for water supply, underfloor heating, soil systems heating, heating, communications for air conditioning.
Domestic producer ranked as the most affordable by price. Despite the low cost of goods, the reinforcing layer of aluminum connected by seamless technology with direct docking and laser welding that all masters like in reviews. It does metal-plastic pipe more flexible and uniform in cross section (without overlap in the seam area).
- production is carried out on Austrian equipment;
- when crosslinking with polymer, Monosil technology is used;
- quality control throughout the process;
- attractive prices;
- Suitable for constant temperature of 110 degrees.
- the pipe is very wavy due to storage in bays;
- Designed for pressure not exceeding 16 bar;
- maximum diameter of only 32 mm.
The rating closes another domestic manufacturer, specializing in the production of metal-plastic five-layer pipes from modern Pert material. The use of such polyethylene with improved heat resistance allows you to transfer channels increased temperature and do not delaminate. Production is from raw materials, conforming to DIN 16833, and the products received international quality certificates. To connect the reinforcing base and plastic, Polylink adhesive with 70 adhesion is used N, at a rate of 50 N.
Some users report uninterrupted feedback work when using such a metal-plastic pipe in the country in heating system. Material works well even with antifreeze so that communications do not freeze in winter when boiler turned off. This is another affordable option from rating for those who want to save.
- suitable for installation indoors and outdoors;
- pipe wall thickness 2-4 mm;
- wide range of diameters from 16 to 50 mm;
- low cost.
- issued under two markings, which introduces buyers to misunderstanding;
- behaves harder when bent;
- cannot be used for drinking water – some polymers not fully stitched and secreted into the pipeline.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.