Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Trampolines are sports equipment. With their help, people can conduct effective workouts, as well as have fun. Many people buy a trampoline for home or garden to diversify Leisure and active free time. Trampolines are especially popular in families with children. Buying a trampoline allows parents to pull child into fresh air, thereby distracting him from all kinds of gadgets. Such a device does not just brighten up the pastime, cheers up, but also develops physically. Improve coordination, as well as overall well-being, strengthen the heart muscle, adjust overweight – this is only the beginning of the list of what will help to cope with trampoline exercises.
Experts rated 8 best trampolines to make it easier for you to understand all the intricacies of this kind of choice fixtures.
- How to choose a trampoline for a summer residence
- Rating of the best trampolines for a summer residence
- Optifit Like 16ft (with roof)
- Unix 14ft Supreme
- DFC Kengoo 16FT-TR-E
- Hasttings sky 13ft
- Kogee International Group Super Oval
- Unix 12ft outside
- Hasttings Mini 54 “(with safety net)
- Bondy sport 8FT
How to choose a trampoline for a summer residence
- Varieties. On sale there are frame and inflatable trampolines. The first ones are used for sports training, so for fun, but inflatables are used exclusively in quality of children’s attractions. Among the frame can be distinguished outdoor models installed outdoors and having usually a large area, they can simultaneously engage in them immediately several athletes.
- The size. Small trampolines up to 2 meters will be ideal an option for limited space. In all other cases We recommend choosing models with a diameter of at least 3-4 m. This will allow to conduct collective training. Even if the family has one child, do not forget that friends will come to him or come relatives with children who also want to play by jumping on trampoline.
- The form. Rectangular are professional, provide greater maneuverability, but also the risk of injury to such a trampoline is increasing. The round shape is preferable since considered safe. All amateur trampolines are round.
- Permissible load. Most trampolines are designed for children and adults, therefore, a load of up to 100-120 kg is provided. Exclusively for children will have a limit of 50-70 kg, and Professional – from 150 kg and above.
- Frame. It is important that the frame is strong, all connections firmly welded and fastened, and the surface is treated with a special a means of protecting from the negative effects of the environment. Choose a trampoline with a frame made of galvanized steel, since it is characterized by increased strength. Thickness should be not less than 1.4 mm. To the frame, depending on the diameter of the structure, weld a certain number of W-shaped legs: 3 pcs. for three-meter, 4 for four-meter and 5 for five-meter. If a the number of legs is greater, then the sports equipment may be unstable.
- Springs Depends on the number and length of the springs product durability and intensity of jumps. Optimal counts from 35 to 48 for a trampoline with a diameter of 1-1.4 m, 80 for 3.7 m and 95-110 for 4.5-5 m. Springs should not be less than 16.5 see, otherwise the jump will be low and the landing hard. For a diameter of 3.7-4.6 m requires a length of 21.5 cm, and for small trampolines (1.8-3 m) – 18.5 cm. The springs are located approximately one from another 10-20 cm. If the distance is less, then refuse to purchase such models.
- Canvas for jumping. Fabric material must be durable, strong and not stretchable with time. High-quality cutting, firmware units in fixing places. Almost all manufacturers choose one and the same polypropylene fabric is a permatron. It is made in China and USA, famous for its high inextensibility characteristics, is environmentally friendly, has heat treated fibers, due to which the threads become more elastic, resilient and water-resistant, and properties are not lost even under the influence ultraviolet and temperature differences. On the canvas should be from 6 to 8 stitched straight seams.
- Safety net and mats. The grid will not allow a person fall out of the trampoline. It is included in almost all models, except products on low (up to 30 cm) legs. Must be made made of durable material and securely fixed to the structure.
- Mats are laid out around the perimeter to cover the springs and frame, then in the event of a fall a person will not get injured by hitting about durable metal. The mat block in thickness is better to take at least 2.5 cm. If thinner, then lay out several layers. Ideal mats will be those whose bottom is made of laminated polypropylene, providing wear resistance, and the top of waterproof and UV resistant polyester.
- Stairs. If the trampoline is high, then complete with it a ladder must be supplied to climb the jump the canvas. Please note that it is easy to install and detachable and also securely attached to the structure, providing stability when lifting.
Rating of the best trampolines for a summer residence
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best trampolines for a summer residence||1||Optifit Like 16ft (with roof)||53,456 rubles|
|2||Unix 14ft Supreme||36 690 rub.|
|3||DFC Kengoo 16FT-TR-E||31 341 rub.|
|4||Hasttings sky 13ft||34 690 rub.|
|5||Kogee International Group Super Oval||33 117 rub.|
|6||Unix 12ft outside||23 661 rub.|
|7||Hasttings Mini 54 “(with safety net)||6 449 rub.|
|8||Bondy sport 8FT||10 990 rub.|
Optifit Like 16ft (with roof)
In the first place rating is a frame trampoline with a steel durable frame and six legs galvanized on both sides, thanks which provide balanced contact with the surface, which means The risk of rocking, tilting and tipping over is reduced. For safety Strong bolts connecting the racks and the frame meet. All major metal elements are galvanized, therefore protected against the appearance of rust. The kit comes with a mesh, fixed in eight points and provides 360 degree protection; staircase with by which children can quickly and easily climb a trampoline; a protective border that securely closes the frame and springs.
- permissible load – up to 150 kg;
- size – 4.88 m;
- the number of springs – 108 pcs.;
- 2 mm thick frame;
- bottom mesh with pockets;
- hardened steel springs;
- wide selection of colors.
- high cost – 63 thousand rubles
Unix 14ft Supreme
The second position goes to the frame trampoline for giving from the series SUPREME designed for daily use. Designed for both adults and children. All materials, used in the manufacture are protected from ultraviolet radiation, moisture, temperature differences, so the product can be installed on open air. The model is reliable. Frame made of galvanized two millimeter steel, canvas for jumps from a wearproof permatron, and protective mats consist of four layers and sheathed PVC. Includes a ladder, pegs and a lower protective net to prevent getting under canvas of children, animals and objects.
- permissible load – up to 170 kg;
- size – 4.27 m;
- number of springs – 96 pcs.;
- fastening of supports and frames X-connector (2.4 mm);
- at the base of 4 W-shaped legs;
- the height of the main protective net is 180 cm.
- relatively expensive – 36700 p.
DFC Kengoo 16FT-TR-E
The third line gets a big trampoline with six legs in basis. The model can withstand heavy weight, thanks to the reinforced frame, so at the same time several people, not afraid that the design will not stand. Metal elements are made of steel with double-sided coating applied cold galvanization method. The springs are characterized by increased protection against stretching and wear, thereby increasing the period service of the whole product. The kit comes with an internal safety net, made of durable nylon. The entrance closes with a zipper and has on the outside are locking latches. A staircase is also included. delivery kit.
- permissible load – 220 kg;
- size – 4.87 m;
- the number of springs – 108 pcs.;
- 6 U-shaped legs;
- bright colors and contrasting combination of black with orange.
- relatively expensive – 33 thousand p.
Hasttings sky 13ft
The fourth is a large trampoline with a protective net, which connected to the inside of the protective border. According to users, the mesh here is soft, so it doesn’t hurt delicate baby skin. The entrance closes with a zipper. Going to product quick and easy. All fasteners and components are made reliably. To pluses can be attributed the ability to install on any surface, including including on country soil or compacted sand, while no additional fasteners are required.
- permissible load – 160 kg;
- size – 3.96 m;
- number of springs – 80 pcs.;
- the height of the inner mesh is 170 cm;
- 4 W-shaped legs;
- The kit comes with a ladder and a lower net.
- relatively expensive – 34,700 p.
Kogee International Group Super Oval
In fifth place in the ranking is the oval frame trampoline of the Asian production. The atypical design is just as safe and reliable, as well as more familiar round / rectangular counterparts. For to prevent the jumper from falling out there are special arcs from fiberglass. Four legs are located at the base double type made of strong steel. All metal Elements are made of galvanized steel. The model will come on revenue when it is not possible to set a standard round trampoline for kids.
- permissible load – 130 kg;
- canvas size – 2.85 x 4.8 m.
- number of springs – 78 pcs.;
- internal grid height – 165 cm.
- suitable for home use only;
- no stairs included;
- relatively expensive – 34 thousand p.
Unix 12ft outside
The sixth line is occupied by a street trampoline made of materials resistant to adverse environmental influences environments (protection according to the ISO 9001 protocol). Metal frame, frame, and Also other parts are made of their galvanized steel. IN Four legs are located on the base, providing stability from rocking and tipping over. Canvas for jumping, like with previous models, made of durable wear-resistant permatron. Four-layer protective mat, sheathed PVC, reliably closes the frame and springs. The kit comes with a ladder and special pegs for additional fastening.
- permissible load – 160 kg;
- size – 3.66 m;
- number of springs – 72 pcs.;
- the height of the inner stack is 180 cm;
- fastening of supports and frames of the T-connector (2.2 mm);
- bottom mesh provided;
- choice of colors.
- relatively expensive – 26300 p.
Hasttings Mini 54 “(with safety net)
The seventh in the ranking is the budget miniature trampoline. is he Perfect for installation in a room. The frame of the product is made from steel, and the canvas for jumping from the permatron. Safety net prevent the jumper from falling outside the canvas, so even young children can safely frolic on a trampoline. The entrance closes to the zipper. This model is equipped not with springs, but with noiseless harnesses that provide a smoother and softer rebound. IN The kit includes mats that cover the perimeter. As noted users, the trampoline is of high build quality and reasonable design.
- permissible load – 50 kg;
- size – 1.38 m;
- the number of harnesses – 30 pcs.;
- internal grid height – 120 cm;
- bottom mesh provided;
- reasonable cost – 7 thousand rubles
- not found.
Bondy sport 8FT
Closes the rating of an inexpensive trampoline firm Bondy Sport. Model has an increased number of springs, so jumping become more powerful. The design is quick and easy assembled / disassembled. Protective inner mesh equipped L-shaped entrance, zippered. For additional child safety locks. In this model solved problem with rolling covers, now they remain in place for expense of installed fiberglass rod. Elastic straps aimed at effective protection of body parts and clothing from contact into movable elements.
- permissible load – 150 kg;
- size – 2.44 m;
- number of springs – 48 pcs.;
- mat passed testing for 5000 hours of UV resistance;
- reasonable cost – 13500 p.
- not found.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.