Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
The telescope is the most common optical instrument. designs similar to a telescope, only in a reduced form. To someone it is necessary for work, someone takes it on hikes for the exact consideration of remote objects, someone is always at hand, so that even from my window to see the beauty of the world more clearly and in great detail.
The first pipe with a 20x magnification was created by Galileo in the beginning of the XVII century. She quickly found application in the army and naval Navy and was in service until the end of the XIX century. Today she used everywhere. She became a compulsory subject in tourist expeditions, hunting and fishing, a beautiful nursery a toy that helps to know the world.
- How to choose a telescope
- What is better binoculars or spyglass
- Top Spyglass Rating
- ATN X-SPOTTER HD 20-80X
- Celestron Ultima 100 Angled
- Nikon ProStaff 5 20-60×82 Straight
- Yukon 6-100×100
- National Geographic 20-60×60
- KOMZ ZT 8-24×40 “Zenica”
- Veber Pioneer 15-45×60 C
- LEVENHUK Spyglass SG2
How to choose a telescope
Choosing a spyglass is quite difficult. Before familiarizing yourself with By rating, we present some tips from experts who help to make a competent purchase. What, first of all, we pay Attention:
- Diameter. For use at home or in the office during installation on a tripod, it is better to take a lens of 80 mm or higher. In such a pipe picture will be more voluminous. But the weight and dimensions will not always allow you to take it to go hiking with you. Therefore, it is better for tourists to purchase a device with diameter up to 65 mm. Although it has less optical capabilities, but in field conditions reliability, quality come first mechanics and, of course, weight.
- Optics. Prisms and lenses must be enlightened, otherwise they may glare. About this option you can check with the sales assistant or see for yourself. Color spraying will tell you that the optics are enlightened. If not, then you will see glass of a usual shade.
- Magnification. Today you can purchase models with different parameters, the most common – from 15 to 100. Small the multiplicity does not give the necessary increase. Too high lowers color reproduction, the image is dull, and with insufficient lighting observation will be complicated.
- Body. Metal is not only practical and durable. Housing from this material allows you to set everything in production mechanisms with higher accuracy. The rubberized models are very convenient to hold, so this type will be the best option for hiking. The sealed housing protects the optics from moisture. The pipe with a plastic top has a lower weight and is an order of magnitude below.
- Accessories The included case will be indisputable plus when buying. It will protect the pipe from rain and snow, prevent damage when falling. The presence of a shoulder strap is also welcome, as then the pipe will always be at hand. Tripod simplifies observation and makes the image stable, eliminates vibration
What is better binoculars or spyglass
+ maximum increase;
+ observation of moving objects (animals, birds);
+ receiving photos of high accuracy;
+ survey study of astronomical objects;
+ image output to a computer or TV screen.
– discomfort when observed with one eye;
– requires more space in the backpack;
– eyes get tired faster.
+ comfortable observation;
+ compact sizes;
+ increased field of view;
+ focus on nearby objects;
+ reasonable price.
– small magnification factor;
– it is impossible to consider small details.
Having studied and compared the characteristics of the most popular visual pipes, experts have selected the best models that will allow get a quality enlarged image and will last a long time.
Top Spyglass Rating
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Top Spyglass Rating||1||ATN X-SPOTTER HD 20-80X||124 500 rub.|
|2||Celestron Ultima 100 Angled||27 490 rub.|
|3||Nikon ProStaff 5 20-60×82 Straight||26 721 rub.|
|4||Yukon 6-100×100||13 830 rub.|
|5||National Geographic 20-60×60||7 490 rub.|
|6||KOMZ ZT 8-24×40 “Zenica”||5 600 rub.|
|7||Veber Pioneer 15-45×60 C||3 360 rub.|
|8||LEVENHUK Spyglass SG2||2 901 rub.|
ATN X-SPOTTER HD 20-80X
The first place goes to a smart digital tube with a powerful processor, magnification 20-80x, lens diameter 200 mm and exit pupil 65 mm. The option of smooth approximation allows without loss of quality enjoy the picture. The telescope has digital image stabilization. Day and night modes help to carry out high-quality video and photographing.
Built-in microSD 4 memory card at 64 GB. In the telescope There is a 3D accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope and electronic barometer. Connect with gadgets via Bluetooth or Wi-fi
Using an electronic compass, you can quickly navigate to terrain. The altimeter will always tell you what height you climbed. or went down. A GPS module is built into the pipe. Understand the menu under strength even to a novice. The interface is clear and accessible to everyone.
- day / night mode;
- the ability to shoot in Full HD;
- core based on the Obsidian Core processor;
- maximum set of options;
- moisture proof housing;
- clear management.
- high price – within 120,000 rubles.
Celestron Ultima 100 Angled
The famous American brand represents the telescope, which transmits a high-quality image in any weather and any Times of Day. It allows you to observe animals and birds, participate in shooting competitions as well as study astronomical bodies. Magnification – 22-66x, lens size – 100 mm, optical axis with a kink of 45 °.
Prisms are made from high quality glass and processed multiple coatings for enlightenment. Rubber case tight, absolutely protected from moisture inside that guarantees a long service life of the device.
A cover is included in the package, which makes transportation and storage more convenient. The ability to mount on a tripod will create comfortable conditions for observation. Users have noted a pleasant telescope design, ergonomic body, affordable cost for a high quality appliance.
- multilayer enlightenment;
- high image quality;
- sealed enclosure;
- kink of the axis – 45 °;
- case included.
- not detected.
Nikon ProStaff 5 20-60×82 Straight
The place of honor rating goes to the telescope with high optical characteristics, stylish design of the case and quite reasonable price. Multiple Layer Prisms and Lenses antireflection coating. A lens with a diameter of 82 mm. Increase multiple of 19.4-60x. Due to the fact that the removal of the exit pupil has length 16.5 mm, it became even more comfortable to receive high-quality Images.
Glasses are environmentally friendly, do not contain arsenic and lead. The housing is protected against dust and moisture inside. o-rings and nitrogen. Water resistant guaranteed time up to 10 minutes and a depth of 1 meter.
A soft case is included. The housing has two slots to mount the telescope on a tripod. Buyers was especially marked a small weight of the telescope, which is only 1178 g
- compact size;
- large removal of the exit pupil;
- waterproof case and eyepieces;
- several coatings of lenses and prisms;
- light weight;
- comfortable case.
- not detected.
Thanks to the enlarged lens with a diameter of 100 mm, you can get high-quality image of objects even in conditions of poor visibility or low light. The kit includes an additional 35 mm lens for preliminary guidance on the subject an object. Switching is carried out using the handle.
The case is made of shockproof plastic. He is maximally protected against ingress of dirt and water, therefore research You can not stop in the snow or rain. Using optical adapter, you can take pictures of any objects, and with a video attachment – make documentaries about wildlife.
All customers appreciated the high quality of materials and workmanship. reliability of construction, duration of use, possibility Tripod mounts with 1/4 and 3/8 inch mount and low the cost of the telescope.
- two lenses included;
- 360 ° rotating eyepiece;
- compact and lightweight;
- the ability to install a photo adapter;
- rugged housing with moisture protection.
- not detected.
National Geographic 20-60×60
The lightweight, compact German-made spotting scope is not only because of its size is included in our rating. Multiplicity magnification changes from 20 to 60. With the maximum setting uses a table tripod included in the package. Enlightenment of lenses and prisms is multilayer. Minimum distance focusing 2 meters.
Optics made of high quality glass. Rubberized the case is comfortable to hold in your hand, it does not slip, it has ergonomic design. The cap protects the lens from damage. Built-in lens hood prevents glare in bright sunlight rays.
For convenient storage and transportation, a durable, soft case. Users praised the device as well as the incoming accessories included, including special wipes for caring for optics.
- clear image of objects;
- light weight – only 885 g;
- rubberized case;
- advanced equipment;
- affordable price.
- not detected.
KOMZ ZT 8-24×40 “Zenica”
The robust spotting scope in a metal housing has magnification 8-24 times and lens diameter 40 mm. She lets examine subjects in low light conditions as well as in twilight. Large exit pupil (24 mm) makes it possible Do not remove glasses when using the device.
The surface is covered with textured faux leather in black, which is pleasant to the touch and gives the telescope a stylish look. It folds telescopically, which greatly facilitates transportation. Padded case and belt will create additional ease of use and storage.
The manufacturer also took care of the safety of the eyepiece and lens, by including protective covers. 1/4 inch standard thread under the tripod mounts will allow a long time to explore the world around us without a load on the hands.
- elongated extension of the exit pupil;
- shockproof metal case;
- corresponds to state standard specification;
- good equipment;
- a light weight.
- not detected.
Veber Pioneer 15-45×60 C
Experts selected a telescope in the rating, which combines good features and low cost available for most buyers. Light weight due to use durable plastic in the manufacture of the body. He rubberized that gives additional convenience during use of the pipe.
The lens size is 60 mm. Magnification adjustable from 15 to 45 krat. Prisms are made from glass VAK-4, which is characterized high refractive index, so clear and bright images of objects. The eyepiece has a tilt angle of 45 °. Eyecups rubber.
Lids and cleaning wipes included optical elements from pollution. Retractable hood will prevent glare, fogging, and rain during research in bad weather.
- case made of durable rubberized plastic;
- multilayer coating of optics;
- the presence of a built-in hood;
- the ability to mount on a tripod;
- low price.
- not detected.
LEVENHUK Spyglass SG2
Customers liked the device not only because of its optical properties, but also with a stylish appearance, which added interest to this model. Made of brass and covered with leather, it accurately reproduces the telescopes that were used in the 18th century and it becomes A wonderful gift for any occasion. Superbly executed wooden case in bright red with black velvet inside coating will enhance the impression of surprise.
12x magnification allows you to get a clear picture. Enlightened VK-7 glass does not distort the image. Spotting scope even in low light conditions helps to monitor investigated objects.
The three-part body folds telescopically, making the device compact and convenient for storage and transportation. Included wipes will always help keep the optics clean.
- antique stylized design;
- strong metal case;
- enlightened optics;
- beautiful gift box;
- low cost.
- small magnification factor.
Attention! This rating is subjective, not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.