Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
In every house or apartment there are communications that are hidden from human eyes. However, over time, access to them is required for maintenance, so do not completely close openings. Inspection hatches look beautiful and practical. In domestic the market presents a wide range of products of different manufacturers. They differ in design, texture, color, price, etc. Some models are designed for floor mounting, There are modifications for installation in the wall and ceiling. Recommendations Our experts will help potential buyers make right choice.
Recommendations for choosing an inspection hatch
Hatch construction. Despite the differences in purpose and design inspection hatches have a similar design.
- The frame is the main element of the hatch, it must be durable and durable. Non-adjustable hatches have final dimensions, manufacturer’s change of dimensions is not provided. Adjustable frames are good because they allow users to fit exactly under the opening of the inspection window.
- The door allows easy and convenient access to communications. The ease of opening depends on the type of hinge, the possibility of adjusting them. Different types of locks are used for fixing type. On some models, the door rests on magnets.
- There are frameless products that are attached to the audit aperture with magnets and steel plates.
Opening mechanism. Many revision openings are located in inaccessible places of a bathtub or a bathroom. This feature should consider when choosing the opening mechanism.
- The most convenient option is the swing structure. The user must determine the left or right mechanism.
- If there is no room for opening, then it is worth considering a movable the system. It allows you to move the door along the plane of the base to one side.
- Hinged design would be a great option if the door it is impossible to open or move.
Materials Revision hatches are made of several popular materials.
- Plastic is a common manufacturing option. hatch doors. The advantages of the material include a wide selection of textures and flowers. The disadvantage is the low strength.
- Aluminum is used to make frames and doors. To give the metal an aesthetic appearance, it is covered with polymer paint. Aluminum models are more expensive than plastic or steel.
- The frame and door can be made of steel. Plain steel inexpensive, but afraid of moisture. Therefore, the durability of the hatch in depends a lot on the quality of the paintwork.
- Sometimes in premium products you can find stainless steel. It differs in high resistance to corrosion.
We selected 6 of the best manufacturers of inspection hatches in a review. All of them sell their products on the Russian market. At The distribution of the editorial board was based on the opinion of experts, taking into account the feedback of domestic consumers.
Rating of the best manufacturers of inspection hatches
|Rating of the best manufacturers of inspection hatches||1||PRACTICE||5.0|
The domestic company PRACTICE has been operating since 2003. Design and Production Enterprise specializes in design and production of revision hatches. Experts worth it appreciated the unique development with frontal opening. New steel invisible hatches that other manufacturers have mastered today. The team is working tirelessly on new models, which allows to be always in the lead. Desire to raise praise structural rigidity by applying an aluminum profile. The introduction of plain bearings has reduced friction and eliminate backlash. The brand becomes the winner of our review.
Domestic users praise the 5-year-old guarantee, high quality, fire resistance and democratic the price.
- own developments;
- 5 year warranty;
- high quality;
- fire safety.
- not detected.
The production company mastered the production of invisible hatches Lucer. Experts found in the manufacturer’s catalog how budget models and products for wealthy Russians. The most affordable at a price hatches are made of sheet steel, which is protected from Corrosion polymer coating. In this collection Doors with a push lock and fixed hinges are installed. Aluminum hatches are equipped with adjustable hinges, to choose from the consumer is offered push locks, locking elements with suction cups, as well as mechanisms with electric drive. Also will not labor to choose the texture for wallpaper, tile or laminate.
Russian homeowners praise Luke’s revision hatches for rich assortment, the ability to choose the invisibility for different types of finishes, reliable fittings.
- wide range;
- prices for all walks of life;
- high-quality fittings.
- not detected.
Another Russian company rises to a prize podium our review. Factory Inspector is engaged in the production of hatches with 2007. Despite the young age, the company managed to create modern production base, establish sales in different regions Russia, open an online store. Among the important advantages of the company experts note a wide range, the development of new products. In the catalog, consumers can choose hatches for painting or tile, insulated or budget, floor or plumbing. IN the production cycle uses only a high-quality profile from steel and aluminum, models from a stainless steel stand apart.
Users revealed minor flaws that prevented the brand get ahead of the leaders. Doors often wedge, fragile latches.
- robust construction;
- high-quality materials;
- rich assortment;
- easy installation.
- design flaws.
Ukrainian company “Ventilation systems” supplies to Russian market revision hatches under the VENTS brand. Company started its activity back in the 90s of the last century. Today manufacturer supplies a wide range of ventilation systems in different countries of the world, including Russia. Thanks to my own the research center of the company manages to produce competitive products. The experts were pleasantly surprised by the richest assortment, in the catalog there are over 10 thousand items. Consumers are offered inspection hatches for the ceiling and walls, outdoor and indoor use, for ceramic tiles and plastic.
The brand stops a step away from the pedestal, giving way to leaders in workmanship.
- affordable prices;
- rich assortment;
- own research center;
- many brands.
- should work on workmanship.
The first company-made inspection hatches Hammer introduced in 2002. These were models for a hidden installation. Employees of the company studied foreign experience, developed products with subject to Russian operating conditions. Production sites equipped with modern equipment that quickly configures to release of new products. Experts appreciated the diversity models, the consumer will find a revision hatch for any type of finish. The catalog contains products for installation in a wall, floor or ceiling. TO Unfortunately, under the Hammer brand, there are fakes that undermine the authority of the domestic manufacturer.
Domestic users like the good quality of the hatches, variety of textures and colors, durability. The disadvantage is overcharge.
- modern technologies;
- a wide range of;
- good quality;
- there are fakes.
In 2004, the Era trademark appeared on the Russian market. It quickly gained popularity thanks to a wide range of products. IN the catalog is widely represented electrical goods (light bulbs, lights, lamps, switches, sockets, etc.), and revision hatches and ventilation equipment are produced under the EVECS brand. Experts included the manufacturer in the TOP-6 for ease of installation, reasonable prices and quality manufacturing. Base hatches is sheet steel 0.7 mm thick. To strengthen the structure an all-metal expanded metal mesh is used. Defence from corrosion is carried out using powder paint coverings.
Russian consumers are satisfied with the affordable price and simplicity installation. The downside is peeling paint and appearance rust.
- simple installation;
- low prices;
- beautiful appearance.
- peeling paint;
- corrosion appears.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.