Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Frying pans are required when preparing a wide variety of dishes. Food quality is often directly related to the quality of food used. utensils, so it is important to choose the right utensils. In shops there are many pans, differing in size and appointment made of various materials, with various non-stick coatings. When buying, it is also important to consider which stove will be cooking. For induction it is necessary pick up special pans, because they have their own features. Such dishes have ferromagnetic properties. (attracted to the magnet), which activates the work of the plate induction type.
Our experts studied the products of manufacturing companies frying pans for induction hobs, and the 6 best models were selected, which are included in this rating.
- How to choose a pan for an induction cooker
- Rating of the best induction cooker pans
- Fissler Crispy Steelux Premium (26 cm)
- AMT Gastroguss Frying Pans Titan AMTI-532 (32 cm)
- Tefal Emotion (28 cm)
- Tefal Character (26 cm)
- Rondell Mocco RDA-278 (28 cm)
- Nadoba Grania 728118 (24 cm)
How to choose a pan for an induction cooker
- Material. Frying pans for induction are made of stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper. Stainless steel withstand elevated temperatures, but without special coating food necessarily stick to the surface. Aluminum is durable and lightweight therefore, pans from it weigh little. Copper conducts heat well evenly warming foods. Cast iron allows you to save food warm for a long time. In addition, such material durable, practical and easy to care for.
- Coating. It depends on the coating whether it will burn food. Ceramic non-stick coating popularity, as it is durable. Diamond considered one of the best because it evenly distributes heat and does not form hot spots. But pans with such a coating are very expensive and not everyone can afford their purchase. Titanium non-stick is the best option for everyday tasks. Protects food from burning, does not erase for a long time, allows the use of metal blades, spoons.
- The size. Standard diameter for frying pans per family of 2-4 people will be 25-30 cm. The height of the walls should be chosen based on from what dishes are planned to cook. For pancakes, pancakes, low walls are suitable for cutlets, and for large steaks, frying servings of spaghetti, vegetables – high.
- Bottom. Must be made of several layers to heat better and faster, reducing the risk of food burning.
- A pen. Bakelite is considered the best because remain cold throughout cooking. Removable handles are convenient for those who use the pan not only on the stove, but also in the oven.
- Destination Grill pans allow you to cook vegetables, meat, fish, poultry, frying foods until golden brown. Pancakes are specially created for cooking delicious pancakes. They can have recesses to make pancakes of different sizes. Wok pans are distinguished by the height of the walls and the conical shape. IN food is fried more evenly and cooks faster than in traditional patterns.
Rating of the best induction cooker pans
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best induction cooker pans||1||Fissler Crispy Steelux Premium (26 cm)||12 009 rub.|
|2||AMT Gastroguss Frying Pans Titan AMTI-532 (32 cm)||11 210 rub.|
|3||Tefal Emotion (28 cm)||2 299 rub.|
|4||Tefal Character (26 cm)||1 783 rub.|
|5||Rondell Mocco RDA-278 (28 cm)||2 485 rub.|
|6||Nadoba Grania 728118 (24 cm)||2 090 rub.|
Fissler Crispy Steelux Premium (26 cm)
In the first place, the Cookstar pan is suitable for induction, and for other stoves. Ideal for frying products until golden brown. Non-stick surface Novogrill will not allow products to burn, evenly distributing heat. A feature of the pan is a measuring scale and a drain a rim through which it is easy to remove fluid / oil. A pen fixed, made of steel, has a convenient opening for hanging up. Withstands heating up to 200 degrees.
- manufacturing material – steel;
- Suitable for use in the oven.
- no heating indicator;
- steel handle;
- high cost – 15500 p.
AMT Gastroguss Frying Pans Titan AMTI-532 (32 cm)
The second line gets a model from aluminum with titanium non-stick coating Lotan. The pan is designed for induction cooker, has a special bottom 1 cm thick. Thanks removable handle made of bakelite, the product may used as a baking dish in the oven. Withstands heating up to 210 degrees. The manufacturer does not recommend use metal objects while stirring. Delivered without cover.
- the handle does not heat up;
- can be washed in the dishwasher.
- no heating indicator;
- high cost – 11,200 p.
Tefal Emotion (28 cm)
The third position is occupied by a pan having a heating indicator, which will notify the user that the surface has reached the desired temperature and you can start cooking. The model is made of stainless steel coated with titanium non-stick Titanium coated. Suitable for all types of plates, including induction. Users note that the pan is evenly heated, which is an additional factor that prevents burning. The handle is fixed, but this is not critical, because Tefal Emotion does not fit for use in the oven.
- thickened bottom;
- Bakelite non-heating handle.
- can not be used in the oven;
- relatively expensive – 5 thousand p.
Tefal Character (26 cm)
The fourth is a pan from the collection of stylish dishes Character. Made of aluminum alloy, so it weighs little. Titanium Pro non-stick coating provides excellent cooking products preserving all the beneficial and nutritional properties. The heating indicator will inform you of the optimum temperature by changing color, so you can start cooking. The bottom made of stainless steel, excellently distributes heat and does not deform over time. The pan is suitable not only for induction but also for others plates. Bakelite handle does not heat up.
- can be cooked without oil;
- the coating is resistant to wear;
- dishwasher safe;
- reasonable cost – 3500 p.
- not suitable for the oven;
- Do not use metal blades.
Rondell Mocco RDA-278 (28 cm)
In fifth place is a pan for induction type плит из коллекции Mocco&Latte. Characterized by the presence TriTitan Spectrum non-stick three-layer coating, which allows the use of metal blades. Made from stamped aluminum that evenly distributes heat. From the outside the sides of the model also have a special coating that provides easy to clean. Suitable for all types of plates.
- wear resistant coating;
- inner surface with microcells;
- budget cost – 2800 p.
- steel handle;
- can not be used in the oven;
- no heating indicator.
Nadoba Grania 728118 (24 cm)
The model made of cast aluminum completes the rating. Five-layer non-stick coating ILAG Granitec containing minerals, will not allow foods to burn, even if fry without adding oil. Manufacturer indicates acceptable the use of metal blades. Coated Bakelite Handle soft-touch does not heat up and does not slip out of the palm of your hand. Product Suitable for induction and other types of cookers. Allowed dishwasher safe.
- stainless steel bottom;
- completely safe coverage;
- budget cost – 2400 p.
- can not be used in the oven.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.