Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
The cooking process with modern appliances has become significantly lighter than before. A special place among devices is a stove with an oven, as it’s roasted on it, a variety of dishes are boiled, stewed and steamed. Everyone wants to have in the kitchen a suitable stove that meets the requirements, Fits into the interior and has an acceptable price tag. The shops provide a wide selection of a wide variety of stoves from famous manufacturers.
From a large list of companies producing large household equipment, especially popular brands such as: Bosch, Samsung, Indesit, Electrolux, Ariston, and Hansa. In today’s material talk about the German brand Hansa and consider cookers produced under her name.
Our experts conducted a thorough analysis of the home appliance market, and also took into account the views of ordinary users in order to compose objective rating, which includes 6 Hansa stoves.
- How to choose a stove
- Rating of the best Hansa cookers
- Best Hansa Electric Cookers
- Hansa FCIW53000
- Hansa FCCX59129
- Hansa fccw53019
- Hansa FCEW53001
- Best Hansa gas stove
- Hansa fcgw53021
- Hansa fcgw51001
How to choose a stove
- Varieties. There are three major categories: gas – well-known gas-powered appliances. Are installed in apartments and houses with a gas pipeline. Most common on territories of Russia and the CIS. True, cooking on such a stove is more difficult, because fire, if improperly observed, can quickly burn turning products into coals; electric – work like clear from the name, from electricity. They heat the dishes and the content is more even, so beginners work with such the stove will be much simpler. Have many additional functions and programs that help in cooking literally doing everything per user, just click the appropriate button. Modern models are safe, which is also very important, especially if in the house has small children; combined – can work both from gas, and from electricity. Such plate options cost significantly expensive. Suitable only for those who often move, picking up equipment with you to a new home, where, for example, you may be absent gas pipeline. For everyone else, the purchase will be inappropriate.
- Hob. The surface is made of different materials and may have a special coating. The most popular and enameled are inexpensive. Found exclusively in gas stoves. Able to serve up to 50 years, if right care for the surface. Chips may sometimes appear when strong blow. Stainless steel hobs are also durable and durable, but more expensive. Stainless steel loses quickly presentable appearance, as even the smallest scratches are visible on it. Glass-ceramic appeared relatively recently. Meet only for electric models. They are safe, because only the outlined part intended for the kitchen is heated utensils. Tempered glass hobs are cheaper glass-ceramic and easier to care for. But with improper care and Inaccurate operation, the surface is covered with visible scratches.
- Oven. Ovens are gas and electric. Hinged cover plates are inexpensive but considered obsolete. Retractable models will be slightly more expensive, but also convenient. trolley. When choosing the volume of the oven, proceed from the quantity people to cook on. For a family of 2-3 it turns out enough oven for 40-50 liters, and for a large one, of 3 or more people – 60-80 liters.
- Control. The mechanical type is rotary switches that control the power of the burner and more. Of the minuses, quick pollution and difficult cleaning can be noted. handles, as well as the inability to set the exact temperature. Such models are more suitable for older people who are more difficult to get used to new technologies. Electronic – allows accurate to degrees set the required temperature. Managed by using touch buttons. For stoves of this type, usually electronic devices, automatic modes are often found, which are already programmed to cook common dishes.
Rating of the best Hansa cookers
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Best Hansa Electric Cookers||1||Hansa FCIW53000||33 665 rub.|
|2||Hansa FCCX59129||26 912 rub.|
|3||Hansa fccw53019||15 982 rub.|
|4||Hansa FCEW53001||11 109 rub.|
|Best Hansa gas stoves||1||Hansa fcgw53021||17 550 rub.|
|2||Hansa fcgw51001||9 650 rub.|
Best Hansa Electric Cookers
In the first place in the rating category is a model with four induction hobs of different capacities. Hob made of glass ceramics. Heating occurs only if put utensils on the burners. This stove is suitable for families with small children, because the baby will not be able to get burned, since the surface always remains cold. Electronic control unit, allowing you to adjust the power, located on the working surface, which is much more convenient than when it is on the side. The 65 liter oven is equipped with an electric function grilling. There is already control using the rotary regulators. In the drawer will fit not only baking sheets with pans, but also low pots.
- one oversized burner – 21 cm;
- 8 oven modes;
- three-layer glass in the door.
- high cost – 37 thousand rubles
The second line is given to a stove with glass-ceramic surface and a large oven with a capacity of 66 liters. Unlike the previous one, there are conventional, electric burners, in quantity four pieces. Two of them are dual-circuit, to make it more convenient to use large dishes, for example, ducklings. Model dimensions are standard (60 x 50 cm), so the product is suitable for most kitchens. At the oven has an electric grill function, a backlight and a timer, also the oven is equipped with a skewer. Rotary controls regulators. Informative display displays set user options.
- saving electricity consumption;
- three-layer glass in the door;
- drawer for dishes.
- relatively expensive – 28 thousand p.
The third position is occupied by a four-burner stove, where two rings of increased diameter – 18 cm. Cooktop, like the two previous models, made of heat resistant glass ceramics. The indicator of residual heat will save from receiving burns. The volume of the oven here is 69 liters, so the stove should consider families with a large number of people. Having such kitchen assistant, you can completely bake a bird for a feast, e.g. turkey or goose. The control at the stove is mechanical, carried out using rotary controls. Users note that over time, the handles begin to turn tighter, apparently due to ingress of dirt.
- HiLight burners
- easy oven cleaning;
- a cupboard;
- reasonable cost – 19 thousand rubles
- the door is heated (two-layer glass);
- no convection.
The fourth is a model of electric stove with high power consumption, which saves family budget. The hob has white enameled coating. The four burners are divided into two pairs, with a diameter of 18 and 14.5 cm. They make it possible to cook in the dishes at the same time. different sizes. The oven has a large volume of 69 liters, therefore, the stove is perfect for large families and lovers a lot prepare. The manufacturer in order to save installed in the door the oven has only two glasses, therefore at maximum temperatures it heats up. Mechanical control, works OK even after a while. Spacious cupboard located below, helps not only in the storage of kitchen utensils, but also in tap heat.
- 2 oven modes;
- budget cost – 13 thousand rubles
- there are no indicators of residual heat.
Best Hansa gas stove
In the first place is a classic gas stove with four burners. One has increased power, due to which it is faster Heats up, saving user time. Hob made of stainless steel. Management of mechanical type, with using rotary controls that are easy to control power of fire. There is also a convenient electric ignition option, built in pen. The volume of the oven is 58 liters, which It will be quite enough for a family of 3-5 people. Control function gas ensures safety. Electric grill and spit going to complete with stove, helps to evenly fry dishes, creating appetizing crust.
- burners of different diameters;
- oven lighting;
- timer with a sound signal;
- easy to clean enamel;
- a cupboard.
- the door may heat up (double-pane glass);
- relatively expensive – 18500 p.
Close category rating easy to use and practical model. The hob has a durable enamel a coating that is easy to clean and does not scratch even when exposure to abrasives. Four burners of a special design different power and diameter allow you to choose for each task optimal. The 58 L oven allows you to bake whole bird or bake large pies. Thanks to the backlight, the user does not need to open the door to control process. Management, like the previous model, is mechanical.
- gas saving up to 12%;
- gas control function;
- a cupboard;
- budget cost – 9800 p.
- the door may heat up (double-pane glass).
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.