Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
The onset of cold weather in no way means what you need sit back at home, because winter provides a lot of opportunities relax actively. Just such a pastime allows keep fit, strengthen the immune system, get good mood. Skiing is a favorite type of vacation. Russians, since winters in many cities are quite cold, with a lot of snow, especially in the countryside. Drive out you can go there either alone or with the whole family. In today’s We’ll talk about cross-country skiing with skating, with product types and how to choose the right model. Skate a move is a step that resembles skating. At during repulsion it uses the inside of the skis. It is important to know all the subtleties and nuances in order not to make a mistake when making purchase.
Our experts carefully analyzed the sports market equipment and prepared a current rating that includes 5 the best skate skis.
What to look for when choosing skates
- The material of manufacture. There are two main types: wooden and plastic. The first option has only one the advantage is low cost. That is why experts recommend such models to beginners so that they get comfortable before buying more professional models. The second option has a whole range of advantages: durability, strength, fast the development of high speed, no risk of delamination and changes in properties upon repeated contact with water. True even simple plastic skate models are decent.
- Rigidity. Unlike classic skis, skating have greater rigidity. There are two options for checking this. parameter. If you are allowed in the store, then set the skis to hard surface, then stand on them, evenly distributing your weight. After that take a plain paper sheet, By measuring the clearance front and rear between the floor and the ski. He must make up to 40 and 15 cm, respectively. Transferring all the weight by one ski, clearance should decrease in front and behind by 10 cm, while will end earlier than the location of the heel of the boot. There are more A simple way that does not require permission from the seller. To do this, vertically set the skis with one sliding surface to another, then fix your hands on the pads and squeeze them tightly. The clearance should be 4 mm. Exactly like this stiffness and need skating. If the clearance is 2 mm, then The model is too soft for you.
- Length. It is less than the length of the classic. In this case, the noses skis will not be bent, but even. When choosing a length by height, proceed from the rule, which says that the product should be 10 cm above the skater. For determination, it should be directly in store the skis against you by asking a sales assistant measure the difference.
- Personal preferences. This is an important choice parameter, After all, it is the skater who should feel comfortable, since he has to ski many kilometers of snow tracks.
- Place of purchase. Refuse to buy skates, sold in ordinary hypermarkets. Best come in professional sports shop where trained sales consultants will tell you which model is the most suitable. Pay attention to the brand, because large ones are already have proven themselves, therefore, when buying such skis, you can not worry that money will be wasted.
Rating of the best skates
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||minimum price|
|Rating of the best skates||1||Salomon S-Lab Carbon Skate||17 900 rub.|
|2||Salomon Equipe 7 Skate||9 900 rub.|
|3||ATOMIC Pro S1||7 900 rub.|
|4||Fischer LS Skate IFP||5 460 rub.|
|5||Tisa Race Cap Skating||4 382 rub.|
Salomon S-Lab Carbon Skate
In the first place in the ranking of skating with high performance and manufacturability. The model combines light weight and power. Carbon construction provides optimal transmission of foot force in relation to snow. Thanks light weight, maximum acceleration and lightweight guaranteed slip. Torsion stiffness increased by 20 percent due to carbon braid, made at an angle of 45 degrees. It affects to improve stability and glide.
- Nomex core
- high rigidity;
- plastic model;
- height – 192 cm;
- 5 colors to choose from.
- suitable only for athletes with a level of training “expert / professional”;
- high cost – 20500 p.
Salomon Equipe 7 Skate
The second line is received by the cross-country skis, possessing high quality slip. They are stable while driving for account responsive pads, which is low. The model is perfectly controlled, even if the skater makes mistakes in course. The product will be an ideal option for improvement. skating techniques. After the skill level will increase, you don’t have to buy new skis, as in this The model has considerable potential.
- Densolite 2000 core;
- reinforced block;
- the risk of incorrect installation of fasteners is reduced;
- do not require the use of conductors;
- height – 192 cm;
- suitable for beginners.
- relatively expensive – 10 thousand p.
ATOMIC Pro S1
The third position goes to skating, differing reliability and versatility. Sport geometry model provides ease and elegance of riding. Improved glide allows you to quickly accelerate to high speeds. The product has optimal ratio of weight and strength. Pronounced lateral neckline makes the skis stable and obedient when riding on the track, and flat profile allows dynamic and confident jerks for long and smooth sliding.
- core – High Densolite;
- suitable for beginners;
- new sports design;
- reasonable cost – 7700 p.
- not found.
Fischer LS Skate IFP
The fourth is amateur level skating. They designed for skiing, not sporting events. They have high stability and excellent speed performance. A core with air channels reduces the weight of skis and gives them special strength. The model is distinguished by torsion rigidity and a long life. service, as well as the optimal distribution of jerk forces, which affects the wear of the ointment – it becomes uniform.
- wooden core – Air Channel;
- plastic model;
- excellent gliding in various weather conditions;
- reinforced edging;
- height – 171 cm;
- budget price – 5500 p.
- not found.
Tisa Race Cap Skating
Close the skating rating, suitable for both advanced users, and for lovers. Air cells The core coupled with carbon fibers provide light weight. Reinforced edges are responsible for strength, and special grinding guarantees excellent gliding. The model is suitable for sports skating, training, as well as the development and improvement of technology ridge course. Recommended for progressive athletes.
- core – AirTec;
- height – 187 cm;
- budget cost – 5 thousand rubles
- model of wood.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.