Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Motoblocks are capable of seriously facilitating the work of summer residents and farmers. Steady demand in the domestic market is used by units Russian brand “Salute”. Small agricultural production equipment was established at the Moscow plant in 2002. Today production moved to China, but domestic experts carry out technical control. Such a tandem is positive reflected not only on the cost of motoblocks, but on the appearance, quality and versatility. Experts note several important advantages of Russian-Chinese technology over competitors.
- How to choose Salute walk-behind tractor
- Rating of the best Salute motoblocks
- The best lightweight salute motoblocks
- Salute 100-X-M1
- Salute 100-X-M2
- Salute 5L-6.5
- The best motoblocks Salute of the middle class
- Salute 100-BS-6.5
- Salute 100-K-M1
How to choose Salute walk-behind tractor
- Engines In the model range of Salute motoblocks there is wide choice of power units. Reliability and unpretentiousness отличаются американские моторы Kohler и Briggs&Stratton. Behind soft work and durability are praised by consumers Japanese engines Subaru Robin and Honda. Rich functional Features at an affordable price are available in Chinese technology. powertrain Lifan.
- Robust construction. Russian developer took care about the strength and durability of their technology.
- Frame made of steel corners securely connected among themselves by welding.
- The use of a belt drive in combination with a gear gearbox makes the transmission sturdy and durable. Breakage happen only when the equipment is used improperly.
- All models use full pneumatic wheels with deep tread.
- Perfectly matched weight of motoblocks, correctly designed center of gravity, so the technique behaves stably on the road, and on plowing.
- High-quality tillage. An important factor which tilts the scales towards Salute motorcycles, is soil cultivation quality. The manufacturer provided the opportunity adjusting the width of the processed strip from 30 to 105 cm. After loosening a bed is obtained, ready for planting vegetables and fruits cultures.
- Multifunctionality. Motoblocks Salute fell in love domestic users also for multifunctionality. TO attachments such as a plow are allowed to be attached and hiller, milling cutters and potato digger, snow blade and lawn mower. And the presence of a trailer turns garden equipment into maneuverable mini-truck.
We have selected the 5 best Salute walk-behind tractors in our review. They all proved its performance in harsh Russian conditions. At the distribution of places was taken into account the opinion of experts and reviews users.
Rating of the best Salute motoblocks
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best lightweight salute motoblocks||1||Salute 100-X-M1||44,990 rub.|
|2||Salute 100-X-M2||36 500 rub.|
|3||Salute 5L-6.5||27 900 rub.|
|The best motoblocks Salute of the middle class||1||Salute 100-BS-6.5||48 350 rub.|
|2||Salute 100-K-M1||44,990 rub.|
The best lightweight salute motoblocks
The lightest models of Salute motoblocks have found their application in small gardens of summer residents. This technique is small weight, compact size, maneuverability and simplicity in management. Experts have identified several interesting units.
The most popular walk-behind tractor in the line of the Russian manufacturer is a model of Salute 100-X-M1. The reason for the popularity lies in optimal ratio of price and technical capabilities. This light agricultural technology has proven itself in personal plots up to 50 acres. Experts highlight such strengths unit, as a powerful Japanese engine Honda GX200 (6.5 l. from.), reliable gear reducer, steering column with 2-position adjustment. Using 3-row cutters, you can carry out high-quality soil cultivation. The model takes first place in our rating.
Summer residents and farmers are pleased with the ergonomic gear shift, quick engine start, good layout. Motoblock capacities enough to carry out a number of agricultural work. Not everyone likes the price of motorcycles, but the money will pay off quickly.
- reliable engine;
- durable gearbox;
- easy start;
- cultivation function.
- not detected.
The younger brother of the winner of our rating can be called a walk-behind tractor. Salute 100-X-M2. The model costs less, weighs less (67 kg), but also specifications look more modest. Manufacturer installed a Honda GC-190 engine with a capacity of 5 liters. from. and gear gearbox. The fuel tank holds only 1.8 liters of fuel, maximum processing width is 88 cm. The set includes a soil milling cutter, Additionally, the equipment can be equipped with a plow, hiller, snow blower and trailer. Experts attribute low advantages to the unit located center of gravity, due to which the walk-behind tractor is resistant to toppling over and toppling over.
Users are satisfied with the manageability and mobility of the model, reliable Japanese engine and the presence of reverse gear. Disadvantages include a poor configuration and a small tank.
- affordable price;
- Japanese motor
- good handling.
- small gas tank.
An impressive set of technical parameters at a low price The Salute 5L-6.5 motor-block has. For a number of indicators, the model is similar to rating winner. Only because of the Chinese Lifan engine experts gave technology a third place. Four stroke engine powerful enough (6.5 l. from.), which is confirmed in the reviews and consumers. In one pass, it is possible to cultivate the soil to a depth of 25 cm, the width can be adjusted between 30-88 cm. took care of the convenience of management, equipping equipment and front, and rear gears. Complete with the motor-block there are 6 mills.
Owners of the model are pleased with the price and power of the unit. And here engine reliability is poor. Discontent causing oil leakage and uncomfortable gear shifting.
- low price;
- high power
- good handling;
- ease of maintenance.
- drips of oil;
- inconvenient gear shifting.
The best motoblocks Salute of the middle class
The most difficult tasks can be solved on a personal plot, in forest or construction site motorized blocks of the middle class. They steadily lead themselves on any soil, not afraid of virgin areas and high load. Specialists drew attention to the following models.
A cargo horse can become a peasant or a builder motoblock Salute 100-BS-6.5. This model is equipped with an American 6.5 liter Briggs and Stratton Intek I / C engine from. The technique successfully combines compact overall dimensions with large weight (95 kg). The presence of a power take-off shaft allows use a walk-behind tractor for snow removal, plowing a garden or transportation cargo. Experts praised the speed capabilities of the model, on direct road it accelerates to 12 km / h. It should be noted unpretentiousness of the engine to domestic 92 gasoline. Unit becomes the winner of our rating.
Users in reviews praise relatively low power consumption, soft clutch operation. Breakdowns happen only with extreme loads on the walk-behind tractor.
- unpretentious engine;
- belt power take-off;
- high speed;
- reliability and durability.
- not found.
The only walk-behind tractor in our rating with automatic The Salute 100-K-M1 model became the gearbox. I liked the unit user-friendly control and uniform movement. The manufacturer installed an American Kohler engine on motor vehicles 265 Courage SH (6.5 hp) The width of the tillage varies in range 30-90 cm, depth – 30 cm. 6 mills included with a diameter of 310 cm for effective loosening of soil. By speed the unit is inferior to the leader (8 km / h), but thanks to the low located center of gravity the technician feels confidently on Pasha.
Owners of the walk-behind tractor praise the ease of use, quality of land cultivation, multifunctionality. Only belts wear out quickly if you do not rearrange them when changing speed range.
- ease of management;
- uniform course;
- high-quality land cultivation;
- steady position.
- belts wear out quickly.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.