Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Vibratory grinding machines with a delta-shaped platform allow manipulations in hard-to-reach places, such as corners of rooms, log joints or narrow niches. They are used for grinding walls, car bodies, furniture polishing. If you need such a power tool, pay attention to tips for choosing delta sanders and TOP-5 of the best models with the greatest the number of positive reviews.
- Recommendations for choosing a delta grinder
- Rating of the best delt grinders
- Best Cordless Delta Sanders
- BOSCH EasySander 12 2.5Ah x1
- Top Network Delta Sanders
- Metabo FMS 200
- RYOBI RMS180-SA30
- BOSCH PSM Primo
- Interskol PShM-32/130
Recommendations for choosing a delta grinder
To figure out which delta grinder is better, remember Key selection options:
- Power. Varies from 50 to 300 watts. For irregular use enough power tools with an indicator of 100-125 Tue In case of professional activity, buy a delta grinder with a power of 200-300 watts, which can withstand all loads.
- The course of the platform. It happens 1-3 mm. Depends on him performance. The larger the stroke, the wider the area is erased. walls in one cycle.
- Weight. The mass of delta type grinders is from 600 g to 2 kg, which affects the convenience of working on weight for a long time.
- Frequency of processing. The indicator varies from 8000 to 26000 per minute. 10,000 are enough for working with softwood count / min It is better to grind metal and hard putty on the increased indicators of 20,000 count / min.
- Sole size Another characteristic affecting on performance. To polish curly furniture, use small devices with dimensions of the working area of 93×93 mm. Walls and ceilings are best done with a large sole, for example 140×140 mm.
Availability of additional features. They are different and may be useful in certain situations. The sole of the delta grinder can change from triangular to rectangular or extend as strips that provide access to different places. Coast brake Allows you to instantly stop the device and move to a new area. Adjusting the frequency of oscillation will facilitate the work of one device with different in density materials. Dust outlet ensures cleanliness by connecting to a vacuum cleaner or dust collector. Turning the sole will expand the work area 360 degrees to fully use the pad.
Rating of the best delt grinders
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Best Cordless Delta Sanders||1||BOSCH EasySander 12 2.5Ah x1||6 349 rub.|
|Top Network Delta Sanders||1||Metabo FMS 200||3 845 rub.|
|2||RYOBI RMS180-SA30||3 690 rub.|
|3||BOSCH PSM Primo||2 990 rub.|
|4||Interskol PShM-32/130||1 413 rub.|
Best Cordless Delta Sanders
Delta sanders with a battery are convenient due to the absence of a network cable and can be used at facilities not connected to electricity. But For continuous operation, a replaceable battery is required. We found only one verified product that we can recommend in this categories.
BOSCH EasySander 12 2.5Ah x1
The German delta grinder from Bosch, which has a platform stroke 1.2 mm and makes 22000 vibrations per minute. Power is provided from a 12 V battery. An adapter for connecting to a vacuum cleaner. A 2.5 Ah battery is already supplied and nothing needs to be bought. In the reviews, buyers report that full Charging takes 60 minutes, which is relatively fast. Still here there is a lock of the start button, so keep it constantly clamped is not required.
The model is the most productive among battery options. An oscillation frequency of 22,000 provides a quick surface passage. FROM not all network networks can compete with such an indicator analogues. We also liked the delta grinder for its ergonomics. At it lacks a separate handle, and the body received bends, exactly corresponding to the internal shape of the palm. The third is undeniable the advantage of the device is the weight of 0.7 kg, which will not tire the operator’s hand even with prolonged manipulation.
- 2 year warranty;
- battery included;
- the battery is removable and can be replaced;
- 3 consumables are provided with the machine sheet.
- high price;
- the sole does not rotate.
Top Network Delta Sanders
Network delta grinders are powered by 220 V and not limited in time of use. But here you have to apply extension cord and remember the dangling wire. This is the best option. for work in a workshop or apartment.
Metabo FMS 200
The first place in the category of network grinding machines takes the goods from the German brand “Metabo”. He has a triangular sole with a ribbon Velcro and size 147×100 mm. In an hour of work the tool consumes 200 watts. Sole travel has amplitude Reciprocating movements 1.4 mm. Handle covered rubber pad, and the power button is placed on the end to reach with her thumbs. Owners in reviews like that the counterweight on the flywheel protects the operator from vibration. Yet customers note the efficient operation of the built-in dust extraction and additional container where it is going.
Our experts liked the product with its performance, which is achieved by a platform oscillation frequency of 26,000 per minute. This is the largest indicator among electric renovators, functioning from the network. Combined with 200 watts of power optimal for professional activities and large daily work volumes.
- weight 1.2 kg;
- platform travel 1.4 mm;
- rubberized handle;
- effective work of the built-in vacuum cleaner;
- large tape 147×100 mm.
- high price;
- no speed controllers – they are always at maximum;
- it’s very difficult to find the power button under the rubber pad, especially with work gloves;
- hard network cord;
- the platform does not turn.
The delta grinder has a narrow body with a rubberized handle, allowing to hold the tool firmly. Power of the device is 180 W Suitable for semi-professional activities. Platform commits per minute to 12,000 oscillations, but their frequency can be reduced to processing more delicate materials. Included is provided dust collector collecting departing waste. Start button capable fixed in a certain position and is protected by a reclining a cover that excludes accidental pressing. Emery fixation is not here only with Velcro, but also with clips. In the reviews, the owners are satisfied goods in view of the ability to adjust the speed for different tasks, and also complete with 30 abrasive sheets and a bag-case for transportation.
In our opinion, the delta grinder is the best in terms of ability get to the most inaccessible places. For this, the manufacturer equipped it with a folding nose with a narrow shape. This allows grind even narrow strips inside the furniture or car body, as well as between the logs in the log house.
- ergonomic handle;
- there is a dust bag;
- power is 180 W;
- You can adjust the frequency of oscillation.
- hard cable;
- relatively high cost.
BOSCH PSM Primo
German manufacturer Bosch produces and amateur delta sanders, for example PSM Primo, which has a capacity of 50 W, but makes 24,000 vibrations. The course of the platform at her is 1.4 mm. A dust bag is provided at the back, however, very small, so you have to stop and shake it more often. The delta grinder has a rubber coating to prevent sliding in the hands, and fixing the abrasive sheets is carried out on Velcro. Only one emery paper is supplied which is enough for the first days of work. The start button can be fixed, so as not to keep it constantly clamped.
We liked the Delta Sander with the lightest weight in the category power tool network. The mass of the device is only 600 g. The owners in the reviews report that his hand does not get tired at all, even if you use the machine for 3-4 hours every day. Even though she small but polishes well.
- oscillation frequency 24000 per minute;
- dust bag included;
- the power button is locked;
- protection of a network wire against refraction;
- 2 year warranty.
- low power 50 W;
- only one sanding sheet included and no bag.
Completes the TOP-5 delta grinder from the Interskol brand. Model endowed with a power of 130 W and oscillates the platform with a frequency of 11000 per minute. The length and width of the sole reaches here 140×80 mm, so a significant area is covered at a time. Button inclusion lockable and does not require constant retention. IN The kit comes with one of the most spacious dust collectors. Weight 950 g is optimal for using power tools at heights with outstretched arms.
The clear advantage of this delta grinder is its affordable a price that is two times lower than competitors. Judging by the reviews masters, it is in no way inferior in quality and performance expensive counterparts with the same characteristics. Another plus advocates the largest number of product reviews in Yandex Market “, which testifies to popular recognition and verified quality.
- convenient location of the power button;
- full rubber handle;
- weight 950 g;
- protection of the cord from refraction at the outlet of the housing;
- capacious dust collector.
- short network cable 2 m;
- only 2 sheets per set;
- it is inconvenient to grind the blockhouse – a short extension of the spout.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.