Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
The rolling pin is not only an important baking tool, but also decorative element of the kitchen. Among a wide variety of species of this It’s difficult to choose the right product for the tool, because everyone has their own advantages. Our rating is designed to help determine the choice and pick the best rolling pin for the dough.
- How to choose a rolling pin for the dough
- Rating of the best rolling pins
- Rolling pin with silicone coating Stahlberg
- Stainless Steel Multi House
- Rolling pin “Tupperware”, with nozzle rings
- Rolling pin marble Premier Housewares
How to choose a rolling pin for the dough
One of the most important parameters when choosing a tool is workmanship:
- Wooden rolling pins stick a little to the dough, but considered durable and affordable.
- Marble products are too heavy. But they look stylishly. Over time, such a thing can crack.
- The stainless steel rolling pin looks presentable and good keeps the cold. It is easy to wash. It is worth considering the severity of the subject and high cost.
- Rolling pins made of plastic or silicone are easy to clean. TO the dough does not stick to it, it is convenient to work with them.
- Glass tools require some skill. Such a rolling pin looks solid. True, you have to constantly protect the product from possible chips.
- The next important criterion is length. Standard her figure – 50 cm. Some wooden and metal products have a length of 30 cm. To work with a regular test it won’t work long rolling pin.
Before deciding on a choice, one must pay attention to other parameters:
- the convenience of use;
- proper balance distribution;
- possibility of rotation;
- the presence of a decorative print (for cookies, pasta, gingerbread cookies);
- handle coating;
- environmental friendliness of the material;
- the presence of the stand in the kit;
- possibility of washing in a dishwasher;
- combination of value and quality.
When compiling the rating, our experts took into account customer reviews and the above criteria.
Rating of the best rolling pins
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best rolling pins||1||Rolling pin with silicone coating Stahlberg||550 rub|
|2||Stainless Steel Multi House||370 RUB|
|3||Rolling pin “Tupperware”, with nozzle rings||1 620 rub.|
|4||Rolling pin marble Premier Housewares||2 990 rub.|
Rolling pin with silicone coating Stahlberg
At the top of the rating is a rolling pin with a silicone coating from Stahlberg. The German model has earned a huge amount laudatory reviews. In appearance it is a metal rod with drum covered with silicone casing. The roller is spinning beautifully therefore, for rolling it is only necessary to firmly grasp the handles and a little push on the dough. Even a very dense layer lends itself to this rolling pin. The dough does not stick to the surface. It turns out thin and smooth.
Washing a rolling pin is not difficult. Metal does not rust over time. The weight of the product is quite acceptable. The tool is available in several bright colors. It costs 550 rubles. This is the best value for high German quality and stylish design.
- high quality silicone and metal;
- the dough does not stick;
- bright design;
- several color options (red, blue);
- logical price;
- optimal length (43 cm with handles).
Stainless Steel Multi House
The next participant in the rating is a great helper for rolling puff, fresh and shortcrust pastry. Rolling pin from the brand “Multidom” made in china. It is made of stainless steel and has bright ergonomic polypropylene handles for more work faster. The product can be washed in a dishwasher. It has an optimal length – 42 cm, and weighs only 200 g.
Buyers note that the rolling pin is easy to maintain, it is absolutely hygienic and easy to clean with liquid soap or special tools for utensils. If necessary, the product can hang by the holes on the handles. Scrolling process cooking is easy and comfortable. Tool released in several ways. There is pink, orange, green in the catalog and blue colors. The price is about 300 rubles.
- strong manufacturing material;
- several colors in the line;
- affordable price;
- scrolling roller;
- ease of care.
- There are no serious minuses.
Rolling pin “Tupperware”, with nozzle rings
The length of the rolling pin “Taperver” and the large diameter make it possible to cook on any area. 6 cm comfortable handles for comfortable grip palms. During rotation of the base, they remain motionless. IN rolling pin can pour water. Made of plastic.
There are a set of nozzle rings that play the role of molds for cutting. At first the product seems a little bulky, but after 1-2 hand uses get used to. Such a rolling pin easily rolls soft dough. Judging by the reviews, the molds are tightly fixed and do not quite simply removed. Consumers say rolling pin is very lightweight and durable. She just understands and quickly washes. To her the surface does not stick dough. The convenient thing is that the rings, installed on the sides, set a fixed thickness for the dough – from 3 to 6 mm. The price is 1600 rubles.
- suitable for any working area;
- ease of use;
- optimal length (33.5 cm)
- ease of washing;
- choice of thickness of the test.
- tightly remove nozzles;
- high cost.
Rolling pin marble Premier Housewares
In the last place of the ranking is a spectacular model from Premier Housewares. Together with it, the kit is provided stand made of wood. Rolling pin is convenient to cook puff pastry dough, cookies. It does not take much effort to roll the formation. For a soft test, it is not too suitable. 26 cm long base made of white marble, handles – of wood.
Customers warn that the product will have to be stored. very neat. Firstly, a child can drop it and beat it off legs. Secondly, the pens can break off at the rolling pin, it can to crack. The owners are delighted with the originality of the thing. They consider that such a rolling pin will be an excellent decoration of any kitchen and advise carefully inspect the product before buying for cracks and scratches. The price of the tool is not affordable for everyone. For it must be given about 3000 rubles.
- the presence of a convenient stand;
- presentable appearance;
- rotary handles;
- Perfectly rolls tough dough.
- weight 2 kg;
- Do not wash in a dishwasher;
- high cost
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.