Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
An indispensable assistant in the compound or in the forest was a chain saw. Over time, the sharpness of the teeth of the chain disappears, which negatively reflects at the speed and quality of the cut. Correcting the situation is quite simple, if at home there is a grinding machine. With it, you can save both money and time. In the domestic market are different household appliances that differ in price and technical parameters. The recommendations of our customers will help us make the right choice. experts.
How to choose a machine for sharpening chains
- Types of grinding machines. All sharpening equipment chains of electric and chainsaws can be divided into two categories. IN workshops and production halls use automatic devices that quickly and accurately do the job. But they stand big money, take up a lot of space and require special knowledge in at the construction site. The situation is simpler with hand tools. They are light and compact, differ in reasonable price, are simple in work. By cons should include a longer sharpening time.
- Spindle speed Time and quality of sharpening during depends a lot on the speed of the disk. Appliances show a frequency range of 3,000 to 7,500 rpm. More powerful motor, the lower the rotation speed can be sharpening quality.
- Power. Household machines are considered low-power units whose power does not exceed 220 watts. If chain sharpening once a year or less, you can stop at the devices with motors 150-160 watts. With more frequent use of the machine is better choose models with a power of 200-220 watts.
- Grinding wheel. Small machines for the house are equipped compact abrasive discs up to 3.5 mm thick. Moreover, they may differ in outer and landing diameters. In hand models diameter grinding wheels are most effective 100-145 mm. Disk replacement must be carried out taking into account landing size (10 or 22 mm).
- Functionality Home appliances do not differ in rich functionality. Most often, work is required convenient and quick adjustment of the cutting part of the machine. For this devices equipped with mechanical adjustments. The main ones are the angle disk rotation and sharpening depth. A useful option would be the opportunity adjust the tension of the belt drive.
- Safety. Sharpening machine is potentially a dangerous device for humans. During sharpening, sparks form small abrasive scatters over a long distance. To secure operator, manufacturers install protective parts on the working part shrouds and screens. Optimal is the presence of a transparent insert, to monitor the progress of the operation.
We selected the 4 best household sharpening machines. They approved by the expert community and received many positive reviews from Russian consumers.
Rating of the best chain sharpening machines
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of the best chain sharpening machines||1||CHAMPION C2001||6 650 rub.|
|2||Rezer EG235-CN||5 490 rub.|
|3||Souz TSS-60013||2 350 rub.|
|4||Vihr SZC-200||2 130 rub.|
A mobile tool for sharpening chains of electric and chainsaws is a machine CHAMPION C2001. Chinese device weighing 5.8 kg easy to transport, install it in minutes reliable table or bench. The machine is fixed at help convenient mounting system. Thanks to the abrasive disc with changing angle of inclination can handle not only the main teeth, but also persistent incisors. To fine tune the working part there is a special scale. The abrasive disc is also configured sharpening depth. To work comfortably in poorly lit premises, the manufacturer equipped the device with a working backlight zones.
Users like more than just the technical parameters, low weight and mobility of the machine. They celebrate and safety. operator when sharpening chains.
- mobility and lightness;
- work area lighting;
- setting the angle and depth of sharpening;
- protective cover.
- high price.
Russian-Chinese machine Rezer is very quiet. EG235-CN. Experts and users note the absence of vibration during working hours. But the tool got into our rating not only for comfort and convenience, but also for quality workmanship. Device slightly inferior to the winner in weight (7.6 kg), but it is mounted on a workbench is also simple and fast. Not required for product and complex maintenance. The working area, if necessary, can illuminated, guides of the clamping mechanism made of reliable become.
Domestic users have minor comments on about the design of the machine. So plastic does not inspire confidence bed, the protective cover is not quite successfully attached, leaves much to be desired better backlight brightness.
- high-quality manufacturing;
- silent work;
- simplicity in operation;
- reliable clamping mechanism.
- minor design flaws.
Lightness and compactness have become key factors to hit machine Souz TSS-60013 on the third line of the rating. Weighing 1.75 kg the device is easily transported in the bag, and to fix it on the table There is a special hole in the base. Low power electric motor (160 W) is compensated by a high speed of rotation lap (7500 rpm). Experts drew attention to a simple and convenient mechanism for adjusting the angle and depth of sharpening.
Domestic users liked the quiet work, high-quality assembly, excellent result. Chain manages to sharpen in home conditions in just 5 minutes. Transparent protective cover plastic makes work not only comfortable, but also safe.
- affordable price;
- lightness and compactness;
- high speed disk rotation;
- simple settings mechanism.
- no backlight;
- defective products come across.
Another domestic development hit our rating. it Vihr SZC-200 machine for sharpening chains electric and chainsaws. The experts include the device’s advantages shockproof housing that protects the electric motor from damage. By the way, on such a small instrument (weight 2.55 kg) quite powerful (200 W) and revving (6000 rpm) installed engine. Reliability of the machine is ensured by durable cast base. The operator doesn’t have to worry about security, a transparent casing protects eyes, hands and clothing from abrasive and spark
Owners of chainsaws note the affordable price of domestic machine tool. With it, it’s easy to sharpen the chain, but not enough work area lights. And the instruction is written incomprehensible to philistine tongue.
- low price;
- powerful revving motor;
- simplicity in operation.
- no backlight;
- incomprehensible instructions for use.
Attention! This rating is subjective, not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.