Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Subwoofer – device for accented reproduction of low frequencies (from 20 to 1000 Hz), adding richness and volume to the sound. Standard car stereo systems have long gone beyond acceptable quality of music reproduction, and despite vain attempts by automakers to radically change the situation, gradually undergo custom upgrades in urgent okay. The whole point of their improvement comes down, in essence, to staffing systems with a standard subwoofer located in the passenger compartment or in luggage compartment.
In modern realities, the production of subwoofers is a phenomenon massive, because over the past decade their number in free sale has skyrocketed. In this regard, independent the selection of such a specific playback device causes There are a lot of difficulties for consumers. Given all the constructive subtleties and situation on the market, the magazine team made up rating of the best subwoofers for cars, divided into five isolated categories. The selection criteria were following parameters:
- popularity of the manufacturer and model among consumers;
- analytical opinion of experts;
- mutual comparison of nominees among themselves;
- degree of reliability and performance;
- ratio of quality parameters and face value.
- How to choose a subwoofer in a car
- Rating of the best subwoofers in a car
- The best car subwoofers with rated power up to 300 Tue
- Pioneer TS-WX70DA
- Hertz DBX 252.3
- EDGE EDV12A-E4
- Alpine SBG-1244BR
- Alpine SWE-815
- The best car subwoofers with rated power up to 600 Tue
- Hertz EBX 300.5
- Audio System RADION R 12 BP
- Hertz EBX 250R
- Pioneer TS-WX300A
- The best car subwoofers with a rated power of up to 1,000 Tue
- Kicker VS12L72
- Magnum MBW 151 SPL-BOX
- Mystery MBP-3000
- The best car subwoofers with a rated power of more than 1 000 watts
- Kicker DL7122
- Magnum MLW 3×12-2SM
- Best compact subwoofers
- Kicx PRO-POWER 301D
- Focal E 25 KX
- Alpine SWR-1542D
- Hertz ES 300
- Alpine SWG-1244
- Pioneer TS-W306R
How to choose a subwoofer in a car
The purchase of a subwoofer for installation in a car is accompanied by the need to comply with a number of specific nuances and rules, from which will depend not only on the amount of costs, but also your personal pleasure to use. Therefore, with self-selection bass player edition recommends paying attention on five key aspects:
- Dimensions. The main and obvious parameter selection, non-compliance which can lead to significant problems with placement in the trunk (or under the seat). Usually in modern models of car places for installing a subwoofer stand out apart, which in itself imposes (albeit not strict) restriction on its dimensions. The vast majority of cases from the model size directly depends on power indicators. Therefore, if the rated operational characteristics inscribed in the low-frequency footprint doesn’t suit you, consider option with the purchase of a more productive model.
- Power. Characteristic showing degree longevity of subwoofer speakers. In general, the higher rated value is better. Maximum power in its turn, shows the value of the short-term peak pulse, which can withstand acoustics without mechanical and other damage.
- The number of lanes of acoustics. Parameter that directly defines accuracy and sound quality of music through a subwoofer. Efficiency increases according to the “more is better” dependence, but naturally affects the increase in the price of an element of the speaker system.
- Amplifier. From the presence or absence of an amplifier in subwoofer depends not only on its total cost, but also fundamental difference in sound reproduction. Saba without amplifiers give a significant increase in the bass component of music amid weak sound, while models with an amplifier provide a smooth growth of both of these components.
- Body. Many consumers note that the type of enclosure is not plays a large role in the selection of “barrels” in the car, but at the same time willingly tend to buy models with a strong chipboard design and upholstery than subwoofers with a different type of cabinet execution. In fact, it depends on its execution as a factor sound quality, as well as the overall reliability of the product. Good fixing the speaker in the seat nest ensures no spurious vibrations and noise, and also prevents the possibility of spontaneous mechanical damage with loose consolidation.
Rating of the best subwoofers in a car
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best car subwoofers with rated power up to 300 Tue||1||Pioneer TS-WX70DA||17 400 rub.|
|2||Hertz DBX 252.3||14 300 rub.|
|3||EDGE EDV12A-E4||7 875 rub.|
|4||Alpine SBG-1244BR||7 590 rub.|
|5||Alpine SWE-815||8 138 rub.|
|The best car subwoofers with rated power up to 600 Tue||1||Hertz EBX 300.5||21 000 rub.|
|2||Audio System RADION R 12 BP||20 000 rub.|
|3||Hertz EBX 250R||15 670 rub.|
|4||Pioneer TS-WX300A||6 789 rub.|
|The best car subwoofers with a rated power of up to 1,000 Tue||1||Kicker VS12L72||28 000 rub.|
|2||Magnum MBW 151 SPL-BOX||–|
|3||Mystery MBP-3000||6 490 rub.|
|The best car subwoofers with a rated power of more than 1 000 watts||1||Kicker DL7122||78 000 rub.|
|2||Magnum MLW 3×12-2SM||12 000 rub.|
|Best compact subwoofers||1||Kicx PRO-POWER 301D||8 558 rub.|
|2||Focal E 25 KX||27 990 rub.|
|3||Alpine SWR-1542D||18 590 rub.|
|4||Hertz ES 300||8 560 rub.|
|5||Alpine SWG-1244||5 690 rub.|
|6||Pioneer TS-W306R||3 070 rub.|
The best car subwoofers with rated power up to 300 Tue
Technically superior speaker component, intended to be acquired by true connoisseurs of accuracy in sounding your favorite tracks. Pioneer TS-WX70DA is one of few representatives of their company who have received for use D-Class Amplifier with Integrated Advanced Control bass (Digital Bass Control). Its essence lies in the possibility tuning the system for two modes of operation:
Dynamic – for high-fidelity rhythmic bass a response suitable for dubstep, drum’n bass, electro and the like.
Deep – deeper bass sound, by definition suitable for any music.
It is noteworthy that the presence of an amplifier for once does not give increase in reproducible frequencies: Pioneer TS-WX70DA good feels within 20-250 hertz, however sensations from it does not diminish the fullness of sound. On the contrary it is surprising that in the playback component this model superior to all opponents without exception. However, describe it You can for a very long time, but the fact remains: this subwoofer definitely worth the money, especially in view of the cardinal dissimilarities to the rest.
- very favorable ratio of cost to overall quality;
- the presence of an amplifier with two modes of operation;
- remote control of low frequencies, phase and level;
- magnificent design and original appearance of the case;
- compact overall dimensions and weight (10.4 kg);
- unique atmospheric sound.
- not found.
Hertz DBX 252.3
The car subwoofer from the German company Hertz simply could not pass the rating of the best, having almost reached the very top of this topa. Having a very specific configuration and design staffed, the DBX 252.3 delivers great bass boost in the ordinary sound of a standard stereo system. Working in frequencies from 28 up to 300 hertz at a nominal power rating of 300 watts, given the model can withstand surges and peaks up to 1200 watts without any hint of mechanical damage.
The Hertz DBX 252.3 feature we mentioned a bit about is is the box configuration. Instead of the usual “cubes” German manufacturers decided to stretch the case in width, bringing given linear size up to 650 millimeters. At the same time managed a little “squeeze” the box in length and height (up to 295 and 300 millimeters respectively). In this configuration, just two fit 10-inch speaker, stylized according to all the canons of the brand. In terms of cost, such an assembly seems a little expensive, but taking into account the general operational parameters, this nuance is completely leveled.
- atmospheric bass, smoothing out all the playback flaws standard stereo systems;
- work in the range of 28-300 Hz;
- the ability to withstand peaks in power up to 1200 Tue
- optimal combination of price and quality;
- very spectacular finish of the yoke.
- not found.
Well-known model from not the most famous manufacturer, all the charm of which boils down to an extremely favorable ratio between cost and sound reproduction capabilities. EDGE EDV12A-E4 – typical representative of budget subwoofers, by the will of the manufacturer received, though not the coolest, but a good amplifier in set. With a rated power of 300 watts, this “baby” capable of reproducing frequencies from 25 to 1500 hertz, several winning in this component against a competitor in the person of Alpine SWE-815.
According to users, the effect of the acquisition of EDGE EDV12A-E4 reflected not only in increasing sound saturation, but also in banal vibrations of non-noise-insulated metal structures. It is impossible to attribute this nuance to the disadvantages of the subwoofer, but for general ideas about his work voicing such a remarkable fact was very necessary. Feasibility of acquiring a model with key operating point of view justified completely: for a small price you will get not only a beautiful little thing with a nice design, but also high quality playback sound reinforced by the reliability of the most important components parts.
- the presence of an amplifier and the accompanying possibility reproduce frequencies in the range of 25-1500 Hz;
- optimal sensitivity (90 dB) dynamics;
- low price;
- high quality finishes;
- attractive appearance.
- lack of speaker protection.
Passive subwoofer model, the relevance of which preserved for the past 7 years. It is a typical “barrel” for bulk bass frequencies in the range from 28 to 200 hertz at rated power of 250 watts. Suitable for picking amplifiers with an impedance in the region of 4 ohms and a sensitivity of 94 decibel. According to users making up the sound of Alpine SBG-1244BR can be attributed to the asset: at not the highest cost the “juiciness” of the bass here exceeds the level of individual competitors.
As for the ergonomic parameters of the model, in this a component, first of all, a serious weightiness is striking models. With overall dimensions of 411x383x390 mm, the total the weight of a 12-inch speaker and a massive MDF case is about 19 kilograms. This is quite a lot and uncomfortable, but provides reliable protection of the “filling” from any mechanical impacts. The fastening of the speaker itself is quite high quality, which eliminates the possibility of extraneous noise and vibration for the next few years of operation.
- high quality of the received bass;
- reproduces frequencies of 28-200 Hz;
- low cost;
- high-quality finish and reliable MDF frame.
- massive body (weight is 19 kg).
Active-type bass reflex subwoofer, ranked thanks to high customer ratings and complementary reviews from experts. Despite several fruitful years, conducted on the market, Alpine SWE-815 is still one of the the most expensive models in its segment. But despite this, users continue to insist on buying it. it dictated by two factors:
firstly, the manufacturing team managed to implement optimal balance between bass and sound component playback by forcing the device to play frequencies in range from 34 to 1500 hertz. Coupled with a sensitivity of 91 The decibel sound is truly magnificent.
secondly, a sub-remote control system was introduced by means of a wired remote control, which, with minimal attempts to modernization, allows you to manipulate the speaker (in luggage compartment) straight from the passenger compartment.
All of the above is enough to understand – Alpine SWE-815 is a worthy representative of its class, which can compete with much more powerful models.
- built-in amplifier and, as a result, a wide range of working frequencies (34-1500 Hz);
- pleasant performance;
- implemented the ability to remote control;
- high quality sound.
- high price.
The best car subwoofers with rated power up to 600 Tue
Hertz EBX 300.5
Having learned from the mistakes of a very decent acoustics Hertz EBX 250R, German craftsmen focused on creating more perfect models of a subwoofer in a car, and, it is worth saying, coped with their task brilliantly. Hertz EBX 300.5 received not only significant increased peak withstand capacity, but also a good increase on the constructive part. By providing frequency reproduction in the framework of 25-250 hertz, this device has acquired 500 watts rated power, due to which it significantly added to indicators of the issued sound pressure. Which in turn, beneficial effect on bass – its depth and accuracy playback reached a qualitatively higher level.
Power at the peak has grown to 1000 watts, protecting the speaker from high probability of mechanical failure during sudden swings. In the design of the sound element a lot has appeared qualitative changes:
a double winding was introduced, allowing you to connect the speaker to amplifier in any convenient way for implementation (sequentially, in parallel, independently);
the place of the neodymium magnet was taken by a simple ferrite pancake, allowing to achieve the effect of reducing cost without loss quality.
All this and much more allowed EBX 300.5 to break into the number the best subwoofers of the market, conquering a large part in parallel audience at the subwoofers of the Pioneer segment.
- colossal work on the bugs, leading to complete company rehabilitation in the segment;
- optimal level of operating frequency (25-250 Hz);
- good power performance (500 watts in nominal and 1000 watts in peak);
- nice design;
- strict compliance with the established price framework.
- not found.
Audio System RADION R 12 BP
A model with all its appearance showing commitment to the old the canons of external design. Which, however, plays her on hand because for consumers this is optional the guarantor of quality. Audio System RADION R 12 BP – Typical representative of subwoofers in strip cases (Band-Pass) for building up sound pressure, giving not so much atomicity, how much fun and charging bass depth for almost any music genre. It is not known what its true operating frequency reproduction ranges, but they feel completely cover the lower borders (from about 20 to 300 hertz).
Power Rating Audio System RADION R 12 BP also delight fans of the sound: 400 watts for such a dynamic system – this is a necessary minimum. But as for the maximum values, then there is a situation similar to the Hertz EBX 250R. 600 watts at the peak – this is not bad, but with a sharp increase it can cause big problems and the loss of a considerable amount of money. Good that on open spaces among user reviews such cases are described were not, but the very fact of the possibility of such an outcome is strongly alarming.
- optimum between price and quality indicators;
- high rated power (400 W);
- very dynamic and accurate bass sound;
- original design of the case.
- low peak power (600 W).
Hertz EBX 250R
Phase inverter passive sub from the German company Hertz is a very expensive but effective solution to the problem the scarcity of sounding full-time car stereo systems. Working in range from 28 to 300 hertz, this “box” provides sound comparable to that in an older development from Korean “pioneers” (Pioneer TS-WX300A).
If the main advantage of the Hertz EBX 250R entirely tied to a key function (high-quality reproduction of low frequencies), then the disadvantage entirely affects power characteristic. The fact is that at peak power this the model can withstand only 700 watts of load, while opponents have indicators that exceed a threshold value of 1000. This is uncritical, but in case of extreme operational situations can cause serious damage to the dynamics. Actually, this was the only criticism of the subwoofer from circle of experts, while users are overwhelmingly were completely satisfied with the model. True, if not high cost, satisfied would be much more.
- wide low-pass range for passive subwoofer (28-300 Hz);
- excellent workmanship;
- nice appearance;
- very atmospheric and deep sound.
- high price;
- low peak power (700 watts).
Active bass reflex subwoofer, always included in ratings of the best since the moment of its debut in the market. Is an a typical bearer of Pioneer’s philosophy that does not want intentionally overestimate the playback ranges of their products so as not to adapt to the trends of Western competitors. Concerning Pioneer TS-WX300A only works with frequencies of 20-130 hertz, immersing users in a special state of bass liturgy. Saturation low frequencies eliminates the terrible sound of a standard stereo system, installed in the car, making the subwoofer ideal “companion” of any “domestic pelvis”.
In addition to the quality of the bass on a very sandwiched (sadly, this really so) range, the Pioneer TS-WX300A boasts good indicators of required and peak power (350 and 1300 watts, respectively), as well as a very light weight structure (10 kilogram) with a sufficiently large size. In parallel with this, everything consumers celebrate a successful combination of red and black in trim with slight chrome inclusions on the 12-inch protection dynamics. This is one of the best offers of its price. range, alas, somewhat lost relevance from the moment sales proceeds.
- value for money;
- robust housing that prevents the slightest vibration within 5 years from the beginning of active operation;
- very atmospheric bass;
- legendary trim in three-color combination (black-red-chrome).
- low level of reproducible frequencies (20-130 Hz).
The best car subwoofers with a rated power of up to 1,000 Tue
Kicker Solobaric subwoofer creating powerful acoustic equipment. Main feature of this model lies in the configuration and shape of the diffuser – in in this case it’s square, which is not so much decorative, how much deliberately technological chip: thanks to such a step manufacturers managed to achieve almost double (42%) increase in radiating area. The box itself, upholstered in gray Carpet, represents a standard cube with a bevel of a back wall for installing the subwoofer close to the second row of seats (and giving extra rigidity).
As for the purely technical parameters, it’s worth note a good ratio of power to sound pressure level and pickups at various frequencies. Rated power Kicker VS12L72 performance is 750 watts with peak increases up to 1500. In order to fully realize the potential of acoustics experts recommend buying in bundled special amplifier, preferably from the same Kicker, for Minimize connectivity and setup issues. This model Ideal for music lovers who prefer rich and loud bass deeper and more dimensional sound.
- increased area of the emitter;
- highest build quality, eliminating gaps and accompanying noise with vibrations;
- 750 W of rated and 1500 W of maximum power;
- suitability for severe operating conditions;
- nice appearance.
- not found.
Magnum MBW 151 SPL-BOX
The basic version of the bass reflex subwoofer of increased power from Magnum, which they said is capable of giving physical deep bass feeling. Despite the passive performance of the Magnum MBW 151 SPL-BOX provides reproduction of frequencies in the range from 28 to 550 hertz, which, coupled with a good stereo system, provides incredible influx of clear and rich sound.
The rated power of this model is 1000 watts, and according to In this parameter, it significantly surpasses its opponents in rated. The situation is similar for maximum power: 2000 watts – unattainable value for all representatives of the segment. In view of this state of things, the sound pressure created by the subwoofer, able to deliver a lot of problems with the vibration effect on soundproof parts of the car and components of important units. But, leaving this to the conscience of the owners, say: Magnum MBW 151 SPL-BOX is definitely worth it to buy.
- highest power in the segment (1000 W rated and 2000 watts maximum);
- range of reproduced frequencies (28-550 Hz);
- good finish and high-quality speaker connections with body;
- low price.
- not found.
The most inexpensive and at the same time productive “box” from Mystery, designed for installation in vehicles with large need for loud bass. MBP-3000 Works in the range of 25-140 hertz, which determines the ability to pick up only low bass frequencies. However, this level of model is quite enough for ensure the deep sound of songs, however, in this consumers often compare it with a representative of another segment, which is the Pioneer TS-WX300A.
Despite the fact that nominally Japanese (but in fact Chinese) Mystery is not a preferred manufacturer. users with great desire (but not without a share of concern) acquire MBP-3000. In particular, they are attracted by good rated power indicators (800 W), successful strip design cases, as well as ample equipment options any level. Unfortunately, durability leaves much to be desired: in this component of the company there is still something to work on.
- low price;
- good level of bass depth;
- pleasant design (commitment to corporate identity);
- the presence of a double winding on the speaker.
- low longevity of speakers (noticeably sits down during operation).
The best car subwoofers with a rated power of more than 1 000 watts
The leading line of the rating goes to Kicker DL7122, broadcasting in a very small frequency range (20-100 hertz), but with a very large rated power. If you fully and completely build on power indicators, then this model is almost the most optimal throughout the speaker market. Higher (or better) can only be in premium and exclusive designs for cars, as well as for full-size subs for multimedia centers and other entertainment equipment.
Due to the fact that the rated power of the installation is 1800 watts, manufacturers had to take the step of a reasonable replacement other materials, as happened with diffuser. Instead of fabric and paper here was used high strength polypropylene, with custom pads under become the overall box design. The speakers themselves (due to the increase radiation area) were made square and arranged at a slight angle to each other. With application high quality materials, as well as the highest rates performance, the cost of the Kicker DL7122 is quite expected. However, in isolation from everything, she also looks intimidating, and guaranteed cuts off a large group of budget consumers from to your audience.
- the highest quality of performance (both in technical parameters and and from a position of reliability);
- 1800 W of power;
- beautiful design, taking into account corporate identity Company
- very clean and deep bass.
- very high price.
Magnum MLW 3×12-2SM
Another representative of Magnum loses competition for leadership Kicker subwoofer, inferior to both in performance reliability, and from the point of view of technical characteristics. Original shape MLW 3×12-2SM allowed to place on the front surface three 12-inch speakers at once, creating a comprehensive effect sounding. The total capacity of the installation in nominal value amounted to 1200 watts, and with such indicators the car becomes more of an object stationary music playback, they say, “on street. ”
Despite the complexity of the design and very acceptable quality of materials used Magnum MLW cost 3×12-2SM barely exceeds the price of low-power subwoofer models famous manufacturers. This is primarily due to the marketing principles of the company itself, trying to squeeze the maximum possible even from not the best quality raw materials. Due with this, the subwoofer may lose its appearance somewhat during the long operation, but stubbornly remain in condition until failure dynamics.
- optimal cost performance;
- original design and configuration of emitters in the box;
- 1200 watts of power in nominal;
- Solid build quality.
- for their price – not found.
Best compact subwoofers
Kicx PRO-POWER 301D
The most favorable difference of Kicx PRO-POWER 301D from competitors lies in the ratio of cost and quality – get so hardly a powerful woofer at a similar price will work out. Its rated power is 1250 watts with the possibility of short-term perception of 2500 watts at the peak, which not available even for standard “boxed” subwoofers. Value reproducible frequency ranges from 30 to 600 hertz, and with the installation of an amplifier, this number increases by a few more points.
Kicx PRO-POWER 301D has a dual coil high temperature winding requiring intensive cooling. It also allows you to connect the amplifier to any convenient for the user in a way that greatly simplifies the installation of the model. The basket is made of aluminum, the heat sink of which is also located at a good level, but this requires several technological openings for through circulation air. Speaking frankly, the purpose of this subwoofer rests on ensuring high volume bass and its dynamism, rather than in depth and juiciness, so some music lovers may not like its use.
- the largest power indicators (1250 and 2500 W in nominal and admission);
- wide range of operating frequency (300-600 Hz);
- nice design;
- aluminum basket;
- double winding for easy connection an amplifier;
- Excellent value for money and quality.
- not found.
Focal E 25 KX
Given the novelty factor, the Focal E 25 KX is more a quality alternative to the notorious Alpine SWR-1542D, however, with slightly less pronounced power parameters. So, at face value the speaker produces 600 watts, while at peak this value may reach up to 1200 watts. For a 10-inch subwoofer, this figure optimal, especially in view of the ability to reproduce frequencies in area 25-500 hertz.
Other features of the Focal E 25 KX include the presence of double winding for increased amplifier connection methods (parallel, sequential and independent). Despite the availability just one lane for playback speaker demonstrates high accuracy and practical absence of spurious noise and vibrations. The only caveat: the cost of such a model exceeds all conceivable limits, in connection with which it loses its attractiveness for most buyers.
- the possibility of mounting the speaker in the bass reflex boxes or closed type;
- optimal performance for a 10-inch speaker (600 watts nominal and 1200 watts peak);
- 25-500 Hz frequency;
- very high quality performance.
- high price.
Alpine SWR-1542D is the most protected from unwanted power throws subwoofer model capable of working on transcendental values of key technical parameters. Providing rated up to 750 watts of power, the user gets an excellent chance of building up sound pressure until peak values are not reached the 2000 watts mark. Thanks to such performance, listening to music may not be purely individual process, and a nationwide occupation.
The parameters of the minimum / maximum frequency did not disappoint either – Alpine SWR-1542D is included in the work in the range of 22-500 hertz, providing exceptional bass precision and dynamics. As Design advantages, without exception, mark the cast basket as most resistant to vibration and fatigue deformation. Manufacturers strongly recommend packaging this model in phase inverter and closed boxes to achieve optimal sound effect.
- very high quality performance;
- optimal power performance;
- frequency support within 22-500 Hz;
- rather ordinary, but extremely recognizable design;
- wide possibilities of mounting the speaker in a box.
- not found.
Hertz ES 300
An interesting representative of Hertz, whose installation recommended to be produced in enclosures with a volume of 20-38 liters for achieve the best sound effect. Works in the range of 25 up to 250 hertz, having a sensitivity in the region of 92 decibels and 4 ohm impedance, which allows a wide selection of amplifiers for installation in a single enclosure. Which, by the way, is recommended apply for phase inverter or closed type.
A positive feature of the Hertz ES 300 design is the presence of a double magnet on an elongated voice coil. This the pair allows the subwoofer not to lose any sound quality even during long-term operation at high power. Which has rather strict restrictions: so, at a nominal value of 350 watts short-term peak jump can reach 700 watts. Everything, that will be above the limit, can lead to sad consequences. Of other features of the speaker, users often mention universal appearance, pleasant sound and very high reliability parameter.
- optimal combination of price and quality;
- rather wide range of reproduced frequency (25-250 Hz);
- wide possibilities of customization according to recommendations manufacturer;
- universal design;
- pleasant bass sound even at low volume level.
- low peak power (700 W).
The speaker is more meager than the Pioneer TS-W306R, unexpectedly for myself has become a standard of quality for all low-budget products in this category. Having less rated power (namely 250 watts), Alpine SWG-1244 bribes consumers with a wide the range of reproducible frequencies of 28-1000 hertz.
As with the competitor mentioned above, this model got a huge number of fans and, obeying the laws logicians, boxes gradually began to pop into the market, once assembled to order or according to an established template. What, with one parties, simplified installation for car owners themselves, but deprived of a niche share of personality. However, this does not cancel that chic at all sounds demonstrated by Alpine SWG-1244 and so elegantly described thousands of domestic users. According to them, the bass gets in atmospheric, depth and juiciness, and also fits absolutely any composition, which is important for inveterate music lovers.
- wide range of reproduction of low frequencies (28-1000 Hz);
- good indicators of rated and permissible power (250 and 800 watts respectively);
- universal design;
- high-quality sound transformation.
- not found.
Pioneer TS-W306R – a subwoofer for the pretentious natures with high demands on sound quality. Operating in the range of 25 to 125 hertz, he is able to take over a little more, but only in conjunction with a quality amplifier (preferably from the same “pioneers”). Fortunately, the indicators sensitivity (96 decibels) and impedance (4 ohms) allow select amplifiers of a fairly wide range.
As for the power parameters, the nominal value for Pioneer TS-W306R is 350 watts, with the possibility of perception in short term up to 1300 watts without the appearance of any damage. According to users, due to high demand a huge number of custom speakers appeared on the market data and factory boxes for their installation. The appearance of the model quite interesting, even despite the scarcity in terms of color scales (from the “abundance of colors” on the speaker there is only a red belt and gray company logo). It’s worth it quite cheaply and inferior to opponents in the category only in terms of power.
- ample opportunities for picking amplifiers;
- high-quality low-frequency sound;
- the abundance of assembled boxes for a specific model;
- the ability to withstand up to 1300 watts of power;
- nice design.
- not found.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.