Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
- How to choose a fish finder for fishing?
- Rating of the best fish finders for fishing
- The best stationary fish finders
- Lowrance HOOK-7x
- Garmin STRIKER PLUS 4
- Humminbird Helix 5 Sonar
- The best portable fish finders
- Deeper Smart Sonar PRO +
- Humminbird PiranhaMAX 197c PT
- LUCKY FF718LiCD
- Rivotek fisher 35
- “Practitioner” ER-6Pro2
- Best GPS Fish Finders
- Garmin Echomap PLUS 92SV
- Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2N
- Lowrance HOOK2 7x GPS
- Garmin STRIKER PLUS 5CV
- Lowrance HOOK2 5x GPS
- Best 3D Fishfinders
- Lowrance HDS-9 Carbon
- Raymarine AXIOM 12 RV
- Simrad GO7 XSE
- Humminbird 788ci HD Combo
- The best echo sounders for winter fishing
- LUCKY FF718 (Slope Beam)
- Rivotek Fisher 10
How to choose a fish finder for fishing?
The process of choosing a fishing echo sounder, like any other product large market, associated with a number of specific criteria. They are set by the functional of the models themselves, their purpose (for fishing from a boat or from the shore), as well as parameters established with the arrival of new devices on the market. In order to do the right thing choice, the magazine recommends paying attention to the following criteria:
- Rated operational power. Parameter responsible for quality of the echo sounder. In general, the higher the value power, the greater depth it will be able to scan a useful device, and the more precisely shallow water bodies are detailed. Optimal indicators of this parameter can vary in the range from 300 up to 500 watts. However, to solve the problem of significant increase fishing productivity can be preferred models more powerful.
- The range of operating frequencies is the second important the factor of choosing a good echo sounder, on which the depth and width of the scanned area. Low frequency devices work at large depths, however, they give less clear and exact picture. In turn, high-frequency echo sounders allow receive an image detailed to the smallest detail, but only at shallow depths. The best choice in this case there will be an echo sounder with the ability to switch frequencies (for example, 83, 125 and 250 kHz), the benefit of such in the modern market is overwhelming most.
- Display options. A generalized criterion, including yourself the screen size, picture quality and quantity information displayed. Affects both usability echo sounder, and the possibility of more detailed preparation for the process fishing. In addition, the size of the screen (coupled with contrast and clarity) significantly affects the perception of the picture in sunny the light.
- Sensitivity of the sensor. This parameter is very rare. given as the main, although it plays a rather important role when working with an echo sounder. High sensitivity, usually observed at low operating frequencies (50-83 kHz), causes good image quality, however the sensor is exposed exposure to interference. The reverse picture is low sensitivity, therefore, to achieve maximum balance, give preference to models with the ability to regulate this specifications.
Rating of the best fish finders for fishing
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best stationary fish finders||1||Lowrance HOOK-7x||44 540 rub.|
|2||Garmin STRIKER PLUS 4||17 501 rub.|
|3||Humminbird Helix 5 Sonar||21 500 rub.|
|The best portable fish finders||1||Deeper Smart Sonar PRO +||20 900 rub.|
|2||Humminbird PiranhaMAX 197c PT||–|
|3||LUCKY FF718LiCD||9 990 rub.|
|4||Rivotek fisher 35||9 990 rub.|
|5||“Practitioner” ER-6Pro2||6 950 rub.|
|Best GPS Fish Finders||1||Garmin Echomap PLUS 92SV||78 700 rub.|
|2||Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2N||62 090 rub.|
|3||Lowrance HOOK2 7x GPS||47 720 rub.|
|4||Garmin STRIKER PLUS 5CV||34 790 rub.|
|5||Lowrance HOOK2 5x GPS||25 000 rub.|
|Best 3D Fishfinders||1||Lowrance HDS-9 Carbon||184 850 rub.|
|2||Raymarine AXIOM 12 RV||263,700 rubles|
|3||Simrad GO7 XSE||85 570 rub.|
|4||Humminbird 788ci HD Combo||38 450 rub.|
|The best echo sounders for winter fishing||1||LUCKY FF718 (Slope Beam)||5 290 rub.|
|2||Rivotek fisher 10||3 600 rub.|
The best stationary fish finders
Lowrance HOOK-7x takes the lead in the ranking thanks to the exceptional performance of the operating frequency ranges, repeat which (and even come close) are not capable of others representatives of the market segment. Structurally includes two module: control (remote) and irradiating, which includes sensitive sensor. It is noteworthy that the operating frequency the device can change smoothly, ranging from 83 to 800 kHz, however, with significant (and understandable in such a situation) variation viewing angle. However, the restriction of the visible border does not affects the range, which is also capable vary in the range of 90-300 meters.
As for ergonomic and tread characteristics, then Lowrance HOOK-7x is prudently “packed” in rubberized housing and has a degree of protection IPx7. 7 inch resolution the screen, made in 16: 9 format, is 800×480 pixels. There is a base of optional add-ons, such as snap-in sensors GPS and microSD cards. Such an echo sounder is worth a lot, but in view of advanced performance is able to quickly pay for all acquisition costs.
- the ability to work in a wide frequency range (83-800 kHz);
- high degree of protection against mechanical stress and water;
- large display with high definition picture;
- good range of action (90-300 m);
- The optimum ratio of price and quality.
- not detected.
Garmin STRIKER PLUS 4
Excellent stationary echo sounder for fishing from the coast, popularity which is due to the excellent margin of safety, coupled with a large the amount of internal memory. Thanks to the patented software providing Garmin (called Quickdraw Contours) Striker Plus 4 is able to automatically compile and save maps reservoirs, the area of which can reach up to 8000 square kilometers. Through the implementation of this function, the angler can independently track various deep changes as well habits and places of usual accumulation of fish.
However, the cartographic “chips” of the model do not end there. By default, the echo sounder is equipped with a powerful GPS receiver from the factory, thanks to which you can create current routes marked waypoints and view the current speed of the ship. IN The rest of Striker Plus 4 looks quite standard: two-beam the sensor can work with frequencies of various levels, 4.3-inch the screen is equipped with a backlight, and all the electronics are placed under reliable waterproof housing.
- implemented mapping function with the ability to save detailed reservoir maps with a total area of up to 8000 square kilometers;
- high quality of the transmitted image;
- operable echolocation sensor having two beams of different frequency of action;
- high accuracy of detection.
- high price.
Humminbird Helix 5 Sonar
Hummingbird’s SONAR Fishfinder – Updated version of the popular HELIX 5 series, which incorporates a number of point improvements. Firstly, it is worth noting the updated five-inch display with a resolution of 480×800 dpi and 256 TFT colors, significantly acquired in the parameters of picture clarity and general informativeness. To facilitate the use of the device in the dark was the powerful LED backlight left here from standard version.
The main innovation of the Humminbird HELIX 5 SONAR concerned equipment two-beam tracking sensor operating at frequencies of 200 and 83 kHz (with a viewing angle of 20 and 60 degrees, respectively). Wherein these rays can work separately and simultaneously, giving out relevant information on a split display. For information characterized by high accuracy, as an additional module on Sonar was installed SwitchFire interference filter, working with the bases data loaded into the system of “spurious” frequencies. And finally It should be noted a high degree of power of the echo sounder as a whole: in in rated mode of operation, it produces up to 500 watts of power, which is a good result even for a stationary model.
- good workmanship (several levels of protection against water and strokes);
- high power output RMS (500 W);
- the ability to work in dual beam mode;
- automatic recognition of fish, determination of water temperature and display screening function.
- high price.
The best portable fish finders
Deeper Smart Sonar PRO +
Deeper Smart Sonar PRO + is conceptually representative a new approach to the production of echo sounders, deservedly taking leading line in the ranking of the best. His work is based on drawing up a detailed map of the water depths, the image of which differs in informativeness, exact detailing and extreme accessibility to understand.
Operation of the Sonar PRO + portable sensor (65 millimeters in diameter) and 100 grams of weight) begins with ordinary casting into water by fishing rod and synchronization with a smartphone on the platform Android or iOS. Stable wi-fi connection makes it possible take a picture at a distance of up to 100 meters, without fear for a cliff connection and loss of valuable data. Despite the initial coldness consumers to purchase innovative sonar, sales level nevertheless, he gradually reached his expected indicators. IN as the main advantages of Deeper Smart Sonar PRO + users High degree of reliability, good quality of received pictures, as well as durability and relevance in the conditions of development smart technology.
- small dimensions of the tracking sensor (65 millimeters diameter);
- excellent performance of assigned functions;
- painstaking work of manufacturers on the durability of elements portable echo sounder;
- stable connection with a synchronized device;
- the possibility of optional equipment with a video camera.
- not found.
Humminbird PiranhaMAX 197c PT
Powerful portable dual-beam echo sounder, the potential of which often far outperforms full-wired models. Actually, expect something else from so expensive no device needed: Hummingbird deliberately approached to equipping the Piranha. By the will of constructive research, echo sounder received an emitter with a beam frequency of 400 and 225 kHz, respectively. The stable output power of the device was 300 watts, but in Peak values can reach 2400 watts.
Humminbird PiranhaMAX 197c PT has a fairly wide color a screen with organically entered indicators of water temperature and working depth, coupled with accurate display of the bottom topography. IN As protection measures, all electronics of the device are packed in waterproof “soft-touch” case with the provided universal mount. According to users, this sonar is a great helper in any kind of fishing (from a boat or shore), fully recouping the costs of their acquisition.
- The best ratio of price and quality;
- withstanding significant overloads of output power;
- work in the ranges of the “close” depth horizon;
- good ergonomics of the device (dimensions + material).
- not found.
Lucky FF718 LiCD – an original attempt to create a portable hybrid sonar endowed with the functional potential of a full wired version. To work offline is equipped powerful lithium-cadmium battery, as indicated by the prefix “LiCD” in the name itself. Unlike the closest competitors, the central part of the system is adapted to select the operating frequency range in automatic mode. Those, by the way, in the echo sounder are three: 83 kHz (s 60 ° viewing angle), 125 kHz (90 ° viewing angle) and 250 kHz with the smallest (tunnel) visibility indicator – only 20 °.
As protection against the negative effects of water and air high humidity electronics Lucky FF718 placed in rubberized case, ergonomic parameters of which are observed with Chinese company’s precision. An important fact for domestic users is the presence of Russian translation an interface that makes handling the sounder extremely simple and understandable.
- work in three preset frequencies (83, 125 and 250 kHz);
- low cost;
- good ergonomics;
- Simple, intuitive control interface.
- not found.
Rivotek fisher 35
Two-way portable Fisher 35 fishfinder belongs to the category quite expensive devices of its segment, justifying the high price tag incorporating innovative technology. In this case, speech is about the proprietary function “A-Scope”, which allows you to tighten the moment detection of fish in the sonar range up to several milliseconds. In general, tracking and scanning of the bottom topography carried out by a two-beam sensor operating in the ranges 83 and 200 kHz. The viewing angle is 60 and 20 degrees respectively.
Other features of the Fisher 35 should be noted 512-color anti-glare screen, background changing options, and Bright LED backlight. A bit of a controversial decision looks equipping such a portable device with four AAA batteries that, even if it introduces a large energy reserve, but talks about non-optimized nutrition process. However, this nuance is not greatly affects the operation of the echo sounder, slightly worsening it ergonomics, but guaranteeing stable operation throughout fishing session.
- stable operation at given frequencies without interference;
- high-quality display performance;
- high accuracy of determining the location of fish;
- The optimum ratio of price and quality.
- the nutrition process is not optimized.
Awarded with getting into the rating of the best and echo sounder of domestic Development “Practitioner” ER-6Pro2, designed for all-weather use. As the manufacturer himself notes, the main the advantage of this device is a high degree protection against mechanical and hydraulic effects, as well as high sensitivity of the tracking sensor. The latter, by the way, is capable of to distinguish mormyshka even from a distance of 20 meters, being in order of turbid water.
The lower operating temperature threshold is also a strength. “Practitioner” ER-6Pro2, and is as much as -30 degrees Celsius. It was possible to achieve such results thanks to the use of braids of wires of a special frost-resistant cable, Immune to cold fracture and cracking. Role accumulators in this echo sounder carry out ordinary AA batteries (Duracell Turbo Max kit) whose resource (thanks optimized power consumption) lasts for 150-200 hours use. This is the best budget choice for lovers productive fishing ready to give up ergonomics slightly for the sake of high reliability.
- high frost resistance (up to -30 degrees Celsius);
- attractive price;
- up to 200 hours of operation on one set of batteries;
- serious work on strength and protective indicators corps.
- low degree of ergonomics.
Best GPS Fish Finders
Garmin Echomap PLUS 92SV
The largest and at the same time the most productive fishfinder in this segment, unconditionally claiming the first position in ranking of the best. It has a 9-inch WVGA display with a resolution 480×800 pixels and special LED backlight with smooth brightness adjustment. Equipped with a very powerful and extremely demanding scanning sensor that can work on a huge number of discrete frequency values. So as not to be unsubstantiated, we give their detailed list:
when working in standard sonar mode 2D CHIRP: variation of 150- 240 kHz with viewing angles of 24 and 16 degrees, respectively;
CHIRP ClearVu and SideVu mode: at 425 or 485 kHz at 2 and 50 degrees, as well as in the range of 790-850 kHz with tunnel visibility of 1 and standard 30 degrees.
Of the other advantages of the Garmin Echomap PLUS 92SV it is worth noting equipped with a wi-fi module and a full touch screen, Facilitating navigation and general use of the interface. Yes worth such a model is by no means small: the developers from Garmin tried make an elite device focused primarily on professionals. Which they succeeded with, as the rank and file This echo sounder appears extremely rarely for anglers.
- a huge number of working frequency ranges;
- high quality workmanship;
- the presence of a wi-fi module for using navigation and network format WPA / WPA2;
- 9-inch touch screen for easy echo sounder and reading information;
- a serious level of protection of the “filling” from various kinds negative factors.
- elitism expressed in focus on a specific a group of professional fishers.
Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2N
A step from the leading position of the ranking is very powerful Hummingbird sounder model capable of boasting gorgeous performance and a very good supply of memory under saving travel routes. By the way, on the last point The 7-inch HELIX 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2N is significantly inferior to the competitor represented by Lowrance HOOK2 7x GPS, which makes them approximately equal devices with a modest set of losing nuances. So, in this You can store a total of 2500 waypoints, 50 routes and 50 tracks (with 20,000 tags each).
As a cartographic support is used here two programs at once (Navionics + and AutoChart Live), which is important positive feature of the fish finder. In addition, with a huge selection of operating frequency ranges, HELIX 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2N able to change viewing angles by setting sonar coverage values from 16 to 28, 45 and 75 degrees. Slightly shifted and the framework maximum scanned depths, which took the values of 105 and 200 meters respectively. In terms of cost, this echo sounder looks too expensive, but due to the large number implemented technologies and overall manufacturing quality the disadvantage is completely leveled.
- optimal combination of price and quality;
- high output power;
- long range scanning depth;
- four viewing angles (at 18 operating frequencies);
- large base of implemented technologies.
- not the largest amount of internal memory to remember routes.
Lowrance HOOK2 7x GPS
Two positions above the 5x model is an updated echo sounder Lowrance HOOK2 7x GPS, the main difference of which is more “bloated” memory base for saving routes and waypoints. In other words, this device is intended for serious expeditions. in large areas where there is a need for permanent GPS swim markings. In general, you can save here up to 100 routes (with 50 points each), about 3,000 arbitrary waypoints, as well as 100 tracks (each of which may include 10,000 tags).
Otherwise, the functionality and characteristics of Lowrance HOOK2 7x GPS identical to version 5x – everything except the size of the display. IN in this case we are talking about expanding the frames to 7 inches with the same indicators of resolution, color and backlight level. Generally, the solution is not bad, but the manufacturer’s reluctance is evident delve into the process of differentiation of your own product. AND Americans can understand: the current pace of technology development need at least some local containment in the name of more arrived.
- updated 7-inch display;
- several frequency values of work: 200 (CHRIP sonar), 455 (bottom view) and 800 kHz (top view);
- large amount of internal memory to save cartographic routes, points and tracks;
- optimal level of quality.
- same as Lowrance HOOK2 5x GPS.
Garmin STRIKER PLUS 5CV
Another Garmin Circle Representative standard echo sounders with implemented GPS navigation function. FROM in terms of operating modes is an advanced version Striker Plus 4 above, providing a higher level accuracy in mapping cartographic routes. Significant improved performance was achieved through the use of more powerful GPS-receiver (with a frequency of 5 Hz).
Other positive changes Striker Plus 5CV follows Highlight screen magnification up to 5 inches, improving quality transmitted picture (due to an integrated approach to noise reduction and display calibration), as well as expanding the range operating temperatures. From now on, the echo sounder is able to function properly at -20 and at +70 degrees Celsius, which makes it full device for year-round use.
- the abundance of applied technologies (AutoGain, UltraScroll, Quickdraw Contours, etc.);
- high quality of the transmitted picture;
- powerful GPS-receiver in the database;
- the ability to work in multiple frequency ranges.
- very high price.
Lowrance HOOK2 5x GPS
SplitShot version of an interesting sounder from an American company Lowrance earned a place in the ranking of the best large scale workers frequencies, causing excellent dynamics of fishing both from the boat and from the coastline. Pretty compact device with a 5-inch screen always accurately and clearly reacts to the appearance of fish in the area of location, about what immediately informs the fisherman thanks to the sound notification. The dual-beam sensor of the model operates at a frequency of 200 and 455/800 kHz, providing a scanning depth of 91 and 152 meters, respectively, and while consuming from 200 to 500 watts of power.
In terms of operation of the Lowrance HOOK2 5x navigation receiver GPS is considered one of the best models in its segment. The active module does a great job of building routes, reference point mark and approximate speed translation ship movements. It may seem strange, but the only more or less negative nuance towards the model can be considered modest temperature tolerances ranging from -15 to +55 degrees Celsius. And if in winter it still stands use with caution and delicacy, in the summer the angler does not prevents to squeeze out the maximum possible from the device
- optimal level of value;
- long echolocation range (from 91 to 152 meters);
- high values of the operating frequency (from 200 to 800 kHz);
- high-quality picture;
- convenient control menu and overall ergonomics.
- low threshold for minimum use temperature (relative to competitors).
Best 3D Fishfinders
Lowrance HDS-9 Carbon
The leading place in the ranking goes to the extent dear and not less functional (rather than Raymarine AXIOM 12 RV) system from the company Lowrance, which has a huge amount of memory for memorization routes (more than 200) and various labels (up to 5000). However, on this the delights of a 3D echo sounder are by no means limited. Thanks to the introduction of Multiple selections Lowrance and Airma emitter system The device’s frequency ranges significantly increased in variety, as well as adjustable angles for this. However in only two frequency parameters are displayed in the general specification (455 and 800 kHz), which suggests the optional nature of others values.
Despite a slight loss in display size – here 9 inches – Lowrance HDS-9 Carbon delivers the highest the quality of the displayed image, depending on the resolution (1280×720 pixels), and from the configuration of thin settings (coupled with anti-glare and backlight). Mandatory mention is required and the maximum scanning depth equal to a whopping 1,524 meters. For which the needs of such an echo sounder may be needed by a standard domestic to the fisherman – one can only guess. However, the fact of such systems on the market means that someone is still interested in them.
- huge value of the range of the scanned depth (up to 1524 meters);
- large amount of internal memory used to store cards and remembering more than 200 routes;
- very high quality picture;
- the possibility of optional equipment with sonars to work on different set of frequencies;
- 500 watts of radiation power.
- high price.
Raymarine AXIOM 12 RV
Raymarine AXIOM 12 RV far removed from canons a standard view of echo sounders, embodying a semblance multifunctional sonar and navigation system. By applying integrated RealVision3D technology, Raymarine launched new standards of quality scanning depths, but did not stop there. Instead, a simple-looking tablet became a real base for optional improvements. So, location-navigation system can be expanded by adding radars (such as Quantum), thermal imagers, cameras, autopilots, additional scanning sensors, etc.
For seamless integration with managers platforms (such as smartphones and other gadgets) Raymarine AXIOM 12 RV was equipped with wi-fi and Bluetooth modules. This fact found reflection in the convenience and ease of handling a “fashionable” echo sounder, true, mainly among western fishermen. Those few who dares to acquire such an expensive thing in Russia, pay tribute honor of high resolution 12-inch display (1280×800 pixels), a good amplifier for the navigation module (10 Hz), as well as a high degree of moisture protection.
- the possibility of a significant expansion of the system by adding additional components;
- the presence of modules for wireless connection with smartphones and tablets
- 12-inch display with excellent image quality;
- 600 W of rated radiation power;
- excellent navigational abilities.
- extremely high price (more than 200,000 rubles).
Simrad GO7 XSE
This echo sounder is a specialized tablet with the possibility of a thorough study of reservoirs: from the smallest details bottom relief to the species and size of fish in a particular location. All observations are made by displaying information on a 7-inch touch screen, which hides a very interesting “filling”. There is a special data warehouse designed for filling with saved routes and dotted points, and also to host a large database, which includes maps C-MAP, Navionics, NV Digital and many others.
Obeying the trends of today, in the standard equipment Simrad GO7 XSE wi-fi module entered, thanks to which appeared the ability to control the sounder from any paired smartphone to Android or iOS platform. The main problem of all this grandeur – low relevance among fishermen of the old school, of which to this day day prevailing amount. However, talk about zero sales indicator in Russia is also not necessary: model data actively buying up, even though by no means low cost.
- the ability to work with Broadband and CHIRP sonars;
- a huge number of pre-installed cards for every taste;
- large 7-inch screen with high-quality color reproduction and high definition pictures;
- high-quality assembly + high level of protection.
- low popularity among domestic amateur fishers;
- high purchase cost.
Humminbird 788ci HD Combo
In the general context of producer ratings, this sounds strange, but Humminbird 788ci HD Combo – the cheapest representative high-quality 3D echo sounders in a wide market sale. Applied mainly for the needs of fishing from a boat, this device provides a very informative bottom scan, giving out extremely clear picture straight to the small 5-inch display (resolution 640×640 pixels and 256 TFT colors). Depth scanning by a two-beam sensor (with rays of 20 and 60 degrees) can reach 330 meters, which allows you to easily catch sea water.
As with all advanced echo sounders, the Humminbird 788ci HD Combo implemented navigation and cartography system. At the disposal of everyone the user has an internal memory reserve, which is enough for memorizing 3000 waypoints, 50 routes or 50 tracks from 20,000 tags in each. The final “chip” of the model is the ability optionally equipped with another sensor (QuadraBeam), width whose beam is 90 degrees. For the rest, she is canonical representative of the segment whose acquisition suitable for professional anglers.
- informative display of bottom scan results;
- 8x zoom without severe loss of image quality;
- the ability to “hang” an additional sensor with a large angle review;
- the availability of a reserve of internal memory for GPS navigation;
- high quality workmanship.
- not detected.
The best echo sounders for winter fishing
LUCKY FF718 (Slope Beam)
Unlike its main opponent in the LUCKY FF718 category “Ray Ray” allows you to get a more detailed picture, showing not only floating fish, but also enlarged features of the bottom topography. In other words, thanks to this the fish finder can get a general idea of the bottom even without the smallest accompanying nuances.
The depth of action of the model in question is slightly different from Rivotek fisher 10 : Relevant Values Range from 0.5 to 73 meters. There is a significant improvement. overview parameter as the angle rises to impressive (in this case) 45 degrees. And here are the display parameters of the LUCKY FF718 leave much to be desired: dimensions equal to 1.8 inches are not included in any what are the limits of normal visibility. Anyway, the echo sounder found huge response from the fishermen of our country, in particular for their frost resistance. The operating temperature range here varies from -25 to +70 degrees Celsius, turning a simple device into real “monster” of winter echolocation.
Users in the reviews indicate such advantages of the LUCKY echo sounder FF718 (Scat Ray), as compact, clear drawing of the bottom topography, frost resistance. The device also has disadvantages. For example, sometimes he defines bait bubbles as a school of fish that has come up.
- attractive price;
- wide model functionality (displays not only production, but also bottom relief);
- impressive scanning depth (up to 73 meters);
- wide range of working temperatures.
- small, uncomfortable display.
Rivotek Fisher 10
Inexpensive single-beam echo sounder does not belong to its elite segment, but the scan functions correctly. Works mainly in shallow water in the harsh winter season, when the use of more expensive equipment is unjustified from a position costs, neither in terms of common sense.
Specifically, the Rivotek Fisher 10 is a not the best combination of selected frequency and information content. At 200 kHz, its viewing angle is only 20 degrees, due to which “behind the scenes” remains most of the reservoir (many blind spots). Fortunately, the echo sounder determines the depth horizon of the fish accurately: the scale includes a fairly wide range from 0.6 to 70 meters. In addition, on a small 2.4-inch monochrome screen displays the value of the water temperature, determined using thermocouples integrated in the beam sensor. As for the worker temperature range, then here users expect values from -20 up to +70 degrees Celsius, enabling unhindered immerse the echo sounder in water during ice fishing. Very tempting function at a low price.
- low cost;
- wide range of operating temperatures;
- high-quality assembly, despite the characteristic shortcomings;
- a decent indicator of the scanned depth (up to 70 meters).
- very small monochrome display, inconvenient when work in the sun;
- small viewing angle of the sonar beam.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.