Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
How to choose the best fish bait
Modern fishing has absorbed a huge amount of once minor things, making them integral attributes of good catch. One of these managed to become a bait mixture – once a very rare and still extremely popular supplement, stimulating fish biting in a specific water location. To choose the perfect bait, the operation guarantee of which close to 100%, we recommend you to follow a simple and efficient popular councils:
For fishing roaches, dark baits with characteristic sweetish smell of vanilla, aromatic coffee aroma or walnut. When fishing in small bodies of water with prevailing shallow the inhabitant should use mixtures of strictly finely ground particles which will fit the concept of a fine fraction. For more a large representative of this family recommend adding corn or wheat crackers to the composition.
When hunting carp, prefer coarse-grained mixtures with a sweet aroma and inclusions of corn kernels. Such the combination will lead the fish to a complete taste delight.
Crucian carp and bream are the most unpretentious feeding species, pity mixes with different flavors (all but seafood). True, in terms of color, the most preferred will be light bait, very noticeable at any depth.
- Rating of the best bait for fishing
- The best bait for bream
- Sensas 3000 Club Bremes
- Traper “Bream”
- Marsel Van Den Eynde Gold-Pro Greel
- Greenfishing Feeder “Bream”
- Best roach bait
- Sensas 3000 Explosive Gardon
- MINENKO Pro Sport “Roach”
- Sensas Aromix Gardon Black
- The best bait for crucian carp
- Traper Sekret “Lin / Crucian”
- Sensas 3000 Carassin
- Marcel Van Den Eynde Feeder
- The best bait for carp
- MINENKO PMbaits CARP
- Sensas 3000 Match Carp
- Traper big carp
- Best bait for feeder
- Marcel Van Den Eynde Superfeed
- Sensas 3000 Match Feeder Big Fish
- Sensas 3000 Super Fond
- Marcel Van Den Eynde Gold Pro Bream
Rating of the best bait for fishing
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best bait for bream||1||Sensas 3000 Club Bremes||310 rub|
|2||Traper “Bream”||260 rub|
|3||Marsel Van Den Eynde Gold-Pro Greel||280 rub|
|4||Greenfishing Feeder “Bream”||135 rub|
|Best roach bait||1||Sensas 3000 Explosive Gardon||408 rub|
|2||MINENKO Pro Sport “Roach”||235 rub|
|3||Sensas Aromix Gardon Black||488 r|
|The best bait for crucian carp||1||Traper Sekret “Lin / Crucian”||155 rub|
|2||Sensas 3000 Carassin||440 rub.|
|3||Marcel Van Den Eynde Feeder||350 rub|
|The best bait for carp||1||MINENKO PMbaits CARP||250 rub|
|2||Sensas 3000 Match Carp||650 rub|
|3||Traper big carp||224 rub|
|Best bait for feeder||1||Marcel Van Den Eynde Superfeed||280 rub|
|2||Sensas 3000 Match Feeder Big Fish||650 rub|
|3||Sensas 3000 Super Fond||440 rub.|
|4||Marcel Van Den Eynde Gold Pro Bream||280 rub|
The best bait for bream
Sensas 3000 Club Bremes
Expensive but very effective bait Sensas 3000 Club Bremes – a unique development for use throughout the fishing season. It perfectly conveys aroma in warm and cold water, guaranteeing an early approach to the feeding place for medium and large bream. In addition to playing on the taste buds of fish, this mixture is very good. works purely visually, ranging from inconspicuous dark to bright yellow hue.
The Club Bremes series has as many as three mixtures suitable for fishing under certain conditions:
- dark brown bait Brune is very good at sticking in cold reservoirs, at the very beginning of spring or the end of autumn spinning fishing season;
- yellow Classic is excellent in the summer season, has consistency of medium grinding and actively attracts attention mediocre bream;
- a “mysterious” dark Noire mix designed for luring an exceptionally large bream, as it consists of particles large fraction.
- Thus, Club Bremes is the most sought after bait. in domestic reservoirs, the only weak point of which is a high price.
- the presence in a series of three varieties of bait;
- possibility of use throughout the year fishing season;
- attractants that are most attractive to the bream;
- optimal balance of nutrients (proteins, fats and carbohydrates).
- high price.
Despite the fact that this bait mixture from Traper positioned as bream feed, it is great for luring other large fish. Additive Based operating remotely, this composition includes granules medium and large fractions that hold fish in one place During a long time.
According to consumers, the main feature of Traper bait “Bream” is the ability to control the consistency and density balls. However, this process requires the use of additional substances, such as light soil, clay and other binder-sedimentary elements. All this adds a mixture of versatility, but requires additional costs (including time) for the acquisition or finding components.
- about 10 flavors in the line;
- reasonable level of cost;
- optimal consistency for medium and large fish (medium and large fractions of granules);
- the ability to bait other inhabitants of reservoirs.
- to achieve the desired bait effect it is necessary introduce additional (upsetting) elements.
Marsel Van Den Eynde Gold-Pro Greel
This bait for fishing bream was developed by the most famous Dutch fisherman back in the 1980s, but still not lost in popularity with users around the world. Initially the secret to success Gold-Pro Greel was carefully guarded by the Marseille team. But later having tied with performances at major professional championships, Van Den Einda decided to launch it to the masses.
As it turned out, the whole point of the bait Marsel Van Den Eynde Gold-Pro Greel was an overly sweet scent that exuded balls when immersed in warm water. Yes, in the cold they were absolutely useless, but in terms of fishing in the summer they simply weren’t equal. Thanks to the optimal selection of the granule fraction manufacturers managed to achieve relative safety “feeding” when diving. Ball scattering in a feeding trough occurred only after touching the bottom, which suited the athlete, and neat bream. The main advantage of this mixture domestic users call mixing ability with other VDE compounds in order to vary the physicochemical indicators for any fishing conditions.
- wide possibilities of mixing with other baits compounds;
- long-term retention of bream in the bait zone;
- the prevalence of very sweet flavors;
- optimal composition, crumbling only after immersion in bottom of the pond.
- extremely ineffective in cold water.
Greenfishing Feeder “Bream”
GF Feeder “Bream” is positioned as a first-class bait for bream, for which he naturally gets a place in the ranking of the best. IN Unlike competitors in the top, this mixture serves to attract smaller bream, as it contains in its composition mainly small and medium fractions of nutritional composition. Among other things, it already contains impurities weighting agents that increase the density and prevent the ball from disintegrating too early. By the way, the adhesive mixture on based on concrete, slightly concealing aromatic qualities bait.
By the way, something is wrong with the aromas here. Sweet smell in all its diversity erodes quickly enough, managing to lure the bream to the feed and hold it there for 5-6 hours. In principle, the time for fishing is quite enough, however, compared to competitors of such duration action is clearly not enough.
- the possibility of luring mediocre breams;
- good selection of consistency;
- low cost;
- high quality of the prepared mixture;
- additional stimulation with the bright color of the boil.
- weak aromatization of the composition.
Best roach bait
Sensas 3000 Explosive Gardon
Universal roach bait, incorporating fine granules, perfect for combining with various types of soil. It works great with long-term when the angler wants to prepare a special cool place. Starts to work in full force 1-2 hours after immersion, gradually giving off the aroma to the water over the next 24 hours. With independent use, excellent tracked in depth and shallow water, as it has a bright noticeable color.
It is worth saying that at first Sensas 3000 Explosive Gardon was met quite coldly, as a domestic fisherman I used to rely on more affordable Russian baits. Today the situation has changed radically: despite the high cost of this the mixture is very popular among professionals, applying mainly in the summer season.
- The optimum ratio of price and quality;
- persistent sweet aroma, accompanied by a noticeable color;
- excellent bait for long-term roach retention on one place;
- long time working on the return of odor.
- not found.
MINENKO Pro Sport “Roach”
Summer bait for warm water MINENKO Pro Sport “Roach” – a kind of emergency lure for cases of “zero” biting on favorite place. It has a sweet aroma that squander thanks to a generously embedded oily base. Attracts the vast majority of predators from the periphery, playing they have an appetite, thereby stimulating the attack of a submersible bait. Differs in average grinding and high concentration in structure proteins that cause only a slight saturation, without finishing the level of satiety of the fish to the maximum.
As for the user verdict, the most eloquent about this situation says the sales level of bait, superior the vast majority of foreign competitors. Actually fundamental to this success is a fairly reasonable price, noticeably grown only in the last few seasons.
- domestic bait, made in the best traditions foreign counterparts;
- sweet scent that spreads quickly in water (mostly warm);
- high protein base that does not give fish a feeling saturation;
- neutral middle fraction, sifting out fines.
- recently increased price slightly.
Sensas Aromix Gardon Black
Characteristic sweet roach bait, application which can attract to the place of bait and other representatives reservoirs. Contrary to the competition, Gardon Black presents a viscous oily liquid with a mild wasteful aroma, sharpened by feeding any, even the smallest representative of roach. According to the source data from fishers and manufacturer, this mixture is not self-sufficient, but intended for processing other baits, mainly from 3000 Series Gardon.
What is typical when using Sensas Aromix Gardon Black consumers noted a noticeable increase in fish on the spot of bait, as well as the stimulation of biting roaches on various baits. Judge her as a complete mixture is impossible, and therefore recognize it as the best of all liquid additives to attract roaches, which are not so much on the market lot.
- low consumption for supplements;
- stimulation of fish approach to feeding place;
- moderately persistent and unintentionally bright sweet smell;
- the possibility of luring other types of fish (except roaches).
- inability to use as self-sufficient bait.
The best bait for crucian carp
Traper Sekret “Lin / Crucian”
Encourage crucian bait is a matter of extreme need, since in abundant condition, he pecks regularly. Another thing when sports interest pulls the fisherman to fish out some transcendental, trophy specimens: in this situation without bait Traper Sekret is indispensable. Despite the nondescript color she perfectly attracts fish to the feeding point, while showing remarkable selective ability. Indirectly, this function depends on the size of the granules in the portioned ball – they all have large and medium sizes.
According to users, an already effective action Traper Sekret can be improved by adding grains to the composition. corn, pearl barley or chopped worms against which not able to withstand a single tench or crucian carp. Only limitation – bulk efficiency is observed only when fishing in warm water, because in cold streams its own flavor of bait, alas, does not apply.
- packing in packs of 1 kilogram;
- high effectiveness of flavorings in warm water
- the possibility of luring crucian carp, tench and other non-predatory inhabitants of reservoirs;
- selective effect on fish (creates interest mainly for large crucians).
- poor distribution of aroma in cold water.
Sensas 3000 Carassin
Coarse season mix, ranked up thanks to excellent selective actions and imprisonment under the catch is already at stages of simple casting. Learning from successful practices of such successful copies like Club Bremes, Sensas decided to give Carassin yellow color, so that when slowly lowering the bait to the bottom managed to attract a lot of attention. In the second phase the aroma component of the feed is included in the case – slightly sweet with subtle shades of other tastes. That’s just the aroma carrier in the case of this mixture is oil, well binding odors and practically not spreading them in cold water.
It deserves considerable respect in the circles of users Sensas 3000 Carassin selective function, much more more advanced than the competitive Traper Sekret. The only problem: the cost of this mixture is decently higher than that of the leader categories.
- bright sweet taste, pleasant for perception of crucian carp and carp;
- powerful selective functions;
- yellow color, attracting attention at the immersion stage mixtures;
- kilogram packing.
- high cost in the Russian market;
- low efficiency when cast into cold water.
Marcel Van Den Eynde Feeder
A feeder bait designed specifically for standing work reservoirs and in a weak current. Relatively high friability, because of which it begins to decay almost immediately after immersion in water. Forms a wide bait spot, spreading the strongest aroma at a decent distance (according some users say effective range is 100 meters). Main Feature of Marcel Van Den Eynde Feeder is a riot of tastes: the original blend has in its composition immediately several flavorings, the effect of which starts with a slight delay relative to each other. So, the first notes of taste opened in this bait are always sweet, shaded by a gradual transition to acidic and salty, causing real rage of the underwater inhabitant.
Similar features in ordinary baits are very rarely and often caused by significant increases in value per product unit. Actually, Marcel Van Den Eynde Feeder did not exception – a kilogram of this wonderful feed is very expensive.
- violent, multicomponent fragrance feeding fish;
- fitness for inclusion in additional elements;
- very clear selective effect on the fish;
- the possibility of changing the consistency due to the deposited base.
- high level of value.
The best bait for carp
MINENKO PMbaits CARP
Predictably on the first line of the rating ascended domestic representative of bait manufacturing companies mixtures. MINENKO managed to do exactly what failed famous manufacturers – to create a bait, wide in its nomenclature, but very balanced from one species to another. So, the PMbaits CARP series included feeds based on boilies, widely used granules and grains, as well as combinations of several species for specific fishing conditions. Compositions they also different, but contain strictly regulated sources of carbohydrates (various cereals), protein (small cut of insects or worms), and also fats (most often fish oil). As for packaging, then it was not without innovation. Along with the standard package on 3 kg packs of mixtures went on sale, dubbed the BIG Pack.
If you argue using the method of “reverse”, MINENKO PMbaits CARP is the most preferred bait at the moment. It far superior to opponents in moderation key characteristics, cost, and diversity.
- low cost;
- a variety of aromatic additives and compositions (including protein based);
- an abundance of options for fractional separation of bait;
- the availability of packs of 1 and 3 kilograms;
- excellent work in hot and cold water.
- not detected.
Sensas 3000 Match Carp
On a strict look of users Sensas 3000 Match Carp turned out to be surprisingly good and effective bait universal level (not only for match fishing). She is great copes with its duties both in still water and in a decent course, collecting fish in a location all corners of the pond.
- packing in packs of 1 and 2 kilograms;
- “comfortable” consistency, allowing you to sculpt durable balls;
- complex range of tastes;
- the distance is approximately 100 meters (when fishing in stagnant water);
- attractive price;
- self-sufficiency with the possibility of making additional elements.
- mediocre work in cold water.
Traper big carp
According to the canons of Traper’s own corporate identity once again introduced the fishermen selective bait mixture, but now for catching large carp. Big Carp entirely based on granular elements of a large fraction, attracting exclusively trophy individuals of the cyprinid family (in including crucian carp, common carp and grass carp). In addition to “meat” additives in the form of grinding of worms other mixtures are often included in the composition of these mixtures protein elements like nuts, plant nutrients etc.
According to anglers, Traper Big Carp is best used in mix with other smaller baits granules or grains. In this case, the fish is subjected to a peculiar “bombarding” complex aroma, and also allows for subtle medium-sized carp individuals. Among the characteristic disadvantages of this mixtures are attributed to a limited number of their own odors – only tastes of honey, cream, vanilla or neutral corn.
- selective effect on fishing fish (in pure form only large samples);
- low price.
- the possibility of mixing bait with other mixtures;
- good work in water, regardless of temperature;
- a small set of flavors;
- low efficiency possible due to extremely large granulating the mixture.
Best bait for feeder
Marcel Van Den Eynde Superfeed
VDE Superfeed Feeding Bait is a complete bait mixture suitable for prompt luring to a casting place carp, bream, roach and other large fresh-water fish. Protein-based, coarse and contains in its composition all the necessary nutrients for use without introducing impurity elements. However combination with others compounds also brings good results: often they are even in several times superior to catch with basic bait.
VDE Superfeed folk test draws show that the aromatic properties of the mixture can spread to 100-200 meters from the casting site, that is, work on a large area. Often in the spot of feeding, there is such a stir that feeder bait is lost against the background of flickering of large fish. However, its action lasts for a whole day, so that anglers have a real chance to catch a lot of trophies.
- Ample mixing possibilities with branded products from Marcel Van Den Eynde;
- high activity activity (the first results are visible already after 30 minutes after casting);
- wide range of bait performance;
- an abundance of aromas.
- high price.
Sensas 3000 Match Feeder Big Fish
Another typical season from Sensas the killing effect of flavorings on taste buds is large fish. 3000 Match Feeder Big Fish has pronounced selective features, thanks in large part exclusively large fraction of granules. It is delivered in packages of 2 kilograms, and For its value it looks like a very worthy product. Same bright pronounced oily base, blocking the spread of odor in cold water, intensively shares it in warm, exhaling no less than in 36 hours.
If the same Super Fond or other representatives of the series had pronounced sweetish or sour taste, then Match Feeder Big Fish has a complex aromatic effect on fish, expressed in a huge number of notes of aftertaste (from sweet to salty and even bitter). All this makes her one of the most effective baits … however, tough seasonality makes its difference adjustments.
- packing of 2 kilograms per pack;
- complex aromatic effect;
- pronounced selective functions;
- the duration of aromatic additives is 36 hours;
- attractive price.
- inability to work in cold water.
Sensas 3000 Super Fond
Expensive but extremely powerful bait 3000 Super Fond from Sensas has won the great love of feeder fishing lovers carp and carp. Having practical similarities in merits and disadvantages with VDE Gold Pro Bream, it shows much more heap results on the success of a single fishing. Thanks lush aromatic accompaniment work of luring fish begins immediately after throwing the gear into the water. Time of its action also limited to 24 hours, but complementary feeding comes out to the wave of comparison with the leader of the rating (represented by VDE Superfeed).
According to experts, Super Fond works great in clean form, but with great need anglers can always mix something more specific, applying a number of other mixtures from the company Sensas In general, the bait performs great, but by virtue of high cost, as well as seasonality of great popularity in Russian it has not yet reached the earth.
- saturated oily base;
- the prevailing presence of protein in the mixture;
- strong flavors in all its diversity;
- wide range of working area (up to 200 meters in standing water).
- high price;
- seasonality (can only work in warm water).
Marcel Van Den Eynde Gold Pro Bream
High protein feeder bait whose working potential disclosed when used in warm water. Gold Pro Breamrepresents a typical hydrophobic oil-based bait compounds that do not give aroma to cold water. Thus, the use of this bait is justified only in the summer season, where she shows herself exclusively from the best side. Firstly, increased density of the composition does not allow koloboks to fall apart immediately after casting – their decay begins directly at the bottom of the reservoir. Secondly, to call the bait differently selective will not work – to This is highly disposed by the extremely even middle fraction of the granules. As for the taste, according to the assurances of the developers, it is very strong like Brasem’s breeding top dressing, once “tearing” the world The market is in great demand.
However, consumers are very reserved about this. mixtures, noting good aromatic properties and the possibility making combinations with other products of the Dutch company. TO the high price for kilogram, as well as the aforementioned inability to work even in a little bit of cold water.
- very dense structure of the middle fraction;
- protein prevailing composition;
- selective qualities;
- strong aroma, “exhausted” only after 24 hours actions.
- high price;
- poor performance in cold water.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.