Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Do you know what mileage brand racks are focused on stabilizer? Do you know how often they have to be changed when mixed (highway / off-road) car operation? do you know you, which companies are the best in this market segment auto parts?
Surely the problem of acquiring racks at least once concerned you and your car, and an important indicator when choosing them was the answer to the phrase: “How much will they last?”. So: mortgaged resource high-quality rack for operation on flat roads and highways is (on average) about 100-150 thousand kilometers. Believe in it is quite difficult, especially in the domestic situation with by the roads. After all, here most of them hardly roll back and complete season, not to mention the treasured 30 or 50 thousand kilometers, which look like a number simply unattainable.
With these indicators, every car owner wants to find the most “comfortable” manufacturer, whose goods would possess and high quality, and price, much lower than in official service centers. Having researched the market together with a group of full-time and independent experts, the magazine compiled its own rating of the most the best manufacturing companies, for convenience, divided into three price categories. As the main criterion for the selection of nominees user reviews and expert opinions were used specialists in the field of parts for the chassis of a car.
- Rating of the best manufacturers of stabilizer racks
- The best manufacturers of stabilizer racks premium segment
- The best manufacturers of stabilizer racks in the average price segment
- The best manufacturers of budget stabilizer racks
Rating of the best manufacturers of stabilizer racks
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||Rating|
|The best manufacturers of stabilizer racks premium segment||1||Lemforder||4.9|
|The best manufacturers of stabilizer racks in the average price segment||1||Clickthrough rate||4.9|
|The best manufacturers of budget stabilizer racks||1||Febi||4.6|
The best manufacturers of stabilizer racks premium segment
Level manufacturer of auto parts for automobiles wide nomenclatures, having in its assortment products for all three price segments. At the moment, Lemforder is, so called a packaging company selling goods under its label, produced by other companies. In the case of racks stabilizer for brand packaging parts come with several enterprises:
firstly, from the friendly company BOGE, which is part of ZF Friedrichshafen AG Corporation. Rack data is considered original;
secondly, spare parts are supplied from a budget, but from this no less reliable Korean brand Clickthrough rate . Very often in the original boxes with the Lemforder logo are racks under the name of the Asian company.
Thus, having earned the fame of an elite producer, the German grand radically changed the model of work, but still trying to keep a brand of reliability and its own image. Superior job and unconditional first place ranking.
- An old company with great influence in the segment;
- high quality of delivered (albeit not independently manufactured) product;
- available racks for three price segments;
- active cooperation with corporation members and foreign firms.
- not found.
All Brake System – a major European manufacturer premium auto parts headquartered in in the Netherlands. The company is actively developing its activity since 1978, and today is recognized leader in the manufacture and manufacture of parts for brake systems cars.
Among other things, there is a small Unit responsible for stabilizer struts. AND, Despite their small size, absolutely all the goods of this niche passes mandatory quality certification by the standards of leading international standards, introducing the world more and more original and reliable product. According to experts, racks designed by specially for domestic cars of a new generation, capable of withstand up to 40 thousand kilometers – and this is not always good road conditions. A similar situation (but with orientation on use on flat roads and highways) observed in the development class for foreign car brands: in the assortment of the Dutch company can be found under Japanese consumables (Toyota, Honda, Subaru, Mazda, etc.), Korean (KIA, Hyundai) and American (Chevrolet) cars.
- constant work on expanding the assortment;
- vigorous research with attempts to improve driving performance of goods and increase mileage;
- rich history of cooperation with a number of world famous brands (Brembo, Tokico, Aisin, Bendix, etc.);
- good product performance.
- not found.
The Michigan Corporation TRW began operations in 1901, specializing in the production of industrial equipment. On that the moment is still a small company due to competent staff selection was able to settle in the aerospace industry, where, after merger with United Carr in 1965, moved into more “money” segment of the automotive industry. Constantly increasing pace production, new branches gradually appeared in TRW activities, and at some stage in the development, the engineers decided switch to creating parts of the stabilization system.
Today, original TRW racks are almost impossible to find on secondary or retail – the consequences of the trade embargo political debate and, last but not least, exclusivity of supply parts for assembly lines of automakers. According to experts, the main difference between their products and other companies consists in the continuous implementation of exclusive developments, bred in the operating laboratories of the company. They are allowed to endow racks with a high working resource (for cars Russian production – 30 thousand kilometers), as well as release a special series of reinforced dampers for off-road trips.
- very extensive experience in the production of chassis parts (including stabilizer racks);
- cooperation with a number of global car manufacturers (BMW, Chrysler, Volkswagen, Toyota, etc.);
- a huge number of racks for VAZ cars in assortment;
- The optimum ratio of price and quality.
- original TRW is very difficult to find in free sale (in in retail there are, in fact, the same consumables produced under the brand Lucas).
Division specialized in the production of racks and other spare parts for the chassis of the car owned by the American Federal Mogul Corporation. The latter, in turn, is a major importer of automotive products worldwide – at Europe parts are supplied from a single warehouse located in Belgium.
As for official and confidential issues cooperation, then Moog (and FM) in this regard is enough conservative: contracts for the exclusive supply of parts to the conveyor is signed only with the American companies Ford and General Motors. The rest of the product goes online service centers and the retail market, and already in this variety stabilizer racks you can find analogues on popular Japanese (Toyota, Honda, Lexus), and European (Vlokswagen, Peugeot, Audi, Mercedes), and even Russian (new VAZ series) cars.
- more than 60% of the market share of the chassis is concentrated in production capacities of the unit;
- huge market for manufactured racks – in stock products for most global car brands;
- usually very loyal to customers (low prices);
- exclusive supply contracts with GM and Ford.
- sometimes counterfeit comes across.
Another German representative in the category packing stabilizer racks of foreign production. Ruville like a true expert in the production of running gear parts, very value their own reputation, therefore, has selectivity in terms of cooperation. The only thing, what can be said with a high degree of certainty: such the company has a lot of mutually beneficial cooperation, and mainly with Asian (non-Chinese) firms.
Ruville’s entire line of racks is available in secondary only market, however thanks to total quality control call them Poor quality is impossible. The main feature of German products consumer companies call bulkiness, low price and good product performance in all its diversity. Last thing, by the way, is a derivative of the number of manufacturers, supplying spare parts under this brand. The end result here you can find racks for any Russian car and foreign production, whose working resource can greatly range from 20 to 50 thousand kilometers.
- high quality workmanship;
- very selective approach to cooperation – frankly bad Ruville does not promote;
- independent quality control of incoming batches products;
- reasonable price level for almost the entire range.
- the company is actively involved in promoting lesser-known brands under their own brand – hence extremely uneven work resource indicators on a number of details.
The best manufacturers of stabilizer racks in the average price segment
The undisputed leader of the ranking is the Korean manufacturing company specializing in creating exclusively car suspension parts. In this case, the CTR is not engaged in deliveries to the conveyor, preferring open trade to them through the secondary.
Due to the focus on so local objects Koreans manages to maintain the highest quality products, and thereby increase the resource of work to a whopping 80 thousand kilometers even on models of a standard series. CTR matters are so good that besides sales of racks under their own label, they actively ship part goods to other suppliers: such relations are implemented with the same German Lemforder. In addition to the achievements of marketing and technical plan should be noted a collection of international standards and tolerances that are strictly observed and under which the goods fit within the scope of compliance (ISO 9001 and ISO 9002, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001). In general, CTR has shown itself with the enchanting side that naturally attracted the attention of buyers from around the world.
- very low falsification;
- unlike other manufacturers provides the maximum full information on compliance and characteristics of racks;
- manages to work both for the benefit of his own brand, and for shipment goods for packaging by other well-known companies;
- advantageous combination of “price / quality”;
- work mainly on the secondary.
- not found.
One step away from the leader was the American Delphi project, which has More than 140 own and 42 cooperative factories around the world. The largest corporation actively involved in the manufacture of spare parts for everything and everything (more than 14 thousand items), is the main actor and in the stabilizer rack segment. About 14% the total volume of products coming from the production lines of enterprises, go to General Motors and PCA orders for further installation on conveyor cars of Renault, Citroen, Chevrolet and Opel brands. Everything else goes to deliveries under other contracts and to secondary market.
According to experts, independent tests from industry professionals reveal excellent adaptability of Delphi racks to perception shock loads, which makes them suitable for use on roads and off-road of Russia. Despite billions of dollars in turnover an American company carefully monitors the quality of its products, trying to please users and new developments from their own research centers. It is noteworthy that even the trade embargo amid political strife, Delphi did not become a reason for leaving domestic market, which indicates the company’s loyalty to Russian consumers.
- the largest producer of the middle price rank and scope spare parts in general;
- optimal level of value that meets the key operational performance;
- active participation in engineering research activities;
- up to 40 thousand kilometers on standard (not reinforced and modified) racks.
- not found.
Like most representatives of this rating, Sidem can to call a multidisciplinary company – a lot of directions the Belgians took over the activities. Which, by chance, on approximately 10% are packers of lesser known, promoted protege companies – however, this translates into operational parameters weak (the brand monitors its prestige). The remaining 90% is product developed directly on our own enterprises and factories, supporting more than 100 models of cars. The same ratio is maintained during the transition from general to specific stabilizer racks.
Another important fact: with such an “exquisite” quality of spare parts from Sidem are, for the most part, an elite product. Related it is with unreasonably meager popularity in retail and a little high prices relative to competitors. But the level counterfeiting is extremely low – forger companies activity is disadvantageous. And other notable features step-by-step quality control permeating the entire technological process to avoid marriage, and also very high operating conditions of stabilizer racks, which are often withstand much more than regular consumables.
- slightly higher than competitors price correlates with high working conditions;
- a large list of supported car models;
- good performance front struts marked professionals
- tight operational control embedded in the technological process.
- not found.
Once again, the rating line goes to the German company, which received great popularity in the retail market. MAPCO – an independent project with French “roots”, which received world recognition in 1995 when car companies were presented to the court The first 3000 parts of the official range. In general, his this brand owes success and recognition to brake parts systems on which he, in fact, until recently and based. But the growth of needs and the desire to impose competition made German engineers move on.
MAPCO eventually achieved local success and averaged hodovka spare parts segment. In particular, his reason was a series of stabilizer racks Standard, guaranteeing up to 15-20 thousand kilometers of travel without the need for replacement or maintenance. The last significant step of the company was the production of the HPS series with extended operating interval and reduced propensity to wear out. Users, for the most part, are very loyal to the appearance of MAPCO consumables on sale, noting the confident controllability and the absence of any negative manifestations from use.
- high popularity among users;
- a young, but already managed to “make a noise” development company spare parts for chassis;
- special series of racks with increased operating time (series HPS);
- low prices and an extensive range.
- not found.
The official trademark of Wulf Gaertner Autoparts AG, ranked fifth in the development rating for parts chassis for four separate classes:
- commercial vehicles;
- reinforced parts marking “HD”.
And if the first three classes are a reflection of the traditional component development, the latter has incorporated all the latest innovations and innovative solutions, in connection with which it is actively expanding to this day day. Although Meyle is owned by a company aimed at active entrepreneurship, brand affairs are slowly but surely going ascending. A unique tandem of a subsidiary, producing excellent quality chassis parts (including including the stabilizer bar), and the dominant structure, interested in business growth, led to a significant expansion distribution network and increase sales activity. Official WGA AG offices are located in 9 countries, and the network partners allows the tandem to sell goods in another 120 countries. All this has a positive effect on the growth of technical and product performance because it allows conduct research at higher levels. So last the achievements of the developers allowed to create a stand of the average price a segment with a resource reserve of 70-80 thousand kilometers, and taking into account possible irregularities of the path.
- development of innovative production methods and technologies auto parts;
- rational approach to doing business (in tandem with the general structure) – the goods are sold in more than 129 countries of the world;
- active replenishment of the product line;
- All spare parts are delivered to the secondary market and to services.
- not found.
Not the most popular manufacturer of stabilizer racks on more than 80 years of successful domestic market activities. Nordjysk Kobling (and that’s how the full name sounds firms) is developing spare parts not for conveyors, but purposefully, for the needs of service centers and the secondary market. Needless to say: because of mediocre popularity, you can not find them always, but exclusively in its original form – questions falsifications here do not rise at all.
Perhaps the most important advantage of the NK stabilizer racks is technological parameter, because their engineers often implement in workflows are either new principles or introduce point design changes. However, it cannot be said that the product adapted to Russian conditions, and in this, in our opinion, the only significant flaw lies. In other words, when 50 thousand resource-centric resource kilometers, one rack can “live” a year, or (at focusing on mileage) “die” after a conditional 10 thousand. Such uneven stock of the resource and determines the indirect demand for products. But, in fairness, we note that for travel within the city industrial city (with more or less smooth roads) NK It may come in handy.
- lack of fakes on the market;
- emphasis on manufacturability;
- over 80 years of experience in the segment;
- strict quality control;
- 100% of product supply goes to the secondary market and to service centers.
- the development of the racks did not take into account the realities of domestic roads (however, when driving on city roads they will live long).
Nominally Belarusian company, which became the main operating manufacturer of stabilizer struts and other chassis parts in the territory of the post-Soviet space. Fenox – Enough a rare occurrence in the practice of manufacturing spare parts. The company is lobbying prestigious German employees who open the way for her not only to the market of the CIS countries, but also to the European Union. This is proved by the fact. obtaining certificates of compliance with the main standards of existing within this organization.
As for the products themselves, the most popular in Fenox line are front stabilizer struts, purchased including cars “LADA” and Renault. Besides Moreover, sets of the Belarusian grand are distributed in service centers of more than 50 well-known car manufacturers from around the world, which indicates compliance with corporate conditions for quality and for of these models. The average mileage of one consumable here is approximately 26 thousand kilometers, subject to use in order “killed” roads. Actually, the brand carried out titanic work and put a lot of effort into reaching a competitive level in middle segment, however, he still has to climb to the top long enough.
- optimum ratio of price and durability;
- active promotion on the markets of the CIS and Europe;
- trust of more than 50 automobile brands;
- available racks for Russian cars (and on models taken off the assembly line).
- often sin with insufficient lubrication on the racks.
The best manufacturers of budget stabilizer racks
The full name of the company is Ferdinand Bilstein jr. GmbH & Co. KG, is a real victim of falsification in the domestic market but like no other deserves support and first place our rating. Febi Customer Reviews very often give way to negative ones, and all of them relate very low work resource. This situation took place until 2017. years, however later German engineers still managed to solve such an urgent issue that reflected on the brand image.
Like Swag, Febi took the path of preserving tradition, and did not organize factories in other countries, limited to location native land. In many ways, this is what allowed them to keep high brand of quality products, among which are invariably and stabilizer’s pole. In terms of statistics, these consumables practically do not differ from those produced by a competitor Swag, but quantitatively significantly superior to them. Average resource development here happens every 22-24 thousand kilometers subject to the originality of the purchased part. Actually, exactly the problem with fakes was the most urgent and intrusive regarding so old market grandeur. Everything was decided quite simply: restyling of the box allowed to apply additional holography and quality marks that can easily distinguish the original from fakes.
- company collaborating with even more German manufacturers (almost all divisions of Volkswagen, Mercedes, BMW + DAF Trucks);
- very loyal attitude to customers;
- additional insignia of the original from the counterfeit, to reduce the number of fakes;
- high quality and, in particular, the working life of racks stabilizer (22-24 thousand kilometers).
- not currently available.
The title provider ranks second shock absorbers and dampers on conveyor lines of leading German car manufacturers (Porsche, Mercedes, BMW). Swag was founded in 1954, but still remains true to tradition preserving the enterprise holistically in Germany. Such an approach to business, coupled with the pedantry inherent in the Germans, and qualified staff allowed her to become a major force within the budget segment.
According to experts, the stabilizer racks account for about 35% of the total number of products (more than 16,000 parts), developed at the current stage of operation of Swag. it determines that many car owners can choose consumables for your car, regardless of its accessories (Asian, American, Russian). Of stock the working life of the racks is enough for an average of 20 thousand kilometers – this is the figure most often appears in reviews.
- All production is based in Germany;
- experience in the segment is more than 60 years;
- very even product quality within the rulers;
- contract cooperation with leading German car manufacturers.
- not found.
The eminent Spanish company, all branches and enterprises of which deployed in Europe. Actively collaborates with the secondary market of Russia, where their products (mainly racks stabilizer) is almost not faked and bought by lovers budget parts.
The main advantage of RTS racks is the excellent condition of steel, which plays a large role in the endurance of models in Russian the roads. All of them comply with ISO 9000 and ISO quality certificates. 9001, passing control on the operations of acceptance of raw materials, as well as processing and assembly. However, the racks still do not reach the ideal, the reason for this is the strange assembly “phenomenon”. The fact is that users periodically share cuff breakouts and seals – in other words, the state of rubber products in the body finished (and unused) racks. What is so rude connected with violation of the integrity of products – one can only guess. However, it is possible to determine the presence of damage at the stage acquisitions, so we advise you to take a closer look at this firm, but be especially careful when inspecting.
- good quality for a budget level;
- compliance of products with the main ISO certificates;
- according to expert reports, in some cases, these racks may serve even longer than the original;
- the actual absence of fakes in the secondary market.
- racks sometimes come with damaged gaskets.
The fourth line of the rating goes to the German company Optimal, engaged in the development of chassis parts since 1972. Her main characteristics: low price and its attendant acceptable quality that meets all accepted international standards.
Speaking of stabilizer racks, it is necessary to define following: production capacities sometimes play against itself Optimal. Yes, for more than 45 years the company managed to conquer popularity in the budget segment, and with increasing demand was forced launch enterprises in other parts of the globe. Thus it turned out that products mass-produced by German factories and neighboring Poland, passes strict control at all stages manufacture. However, the same cannot be said for the Chinese branch – the quality here is rather situational in nature. And if you the owner of a foreign car or domestic car, who loves to buy budget item, we strongly advise you to pay Focus on Optimal. But before that, be sure to cope with which factories the item you purchase is released – it is extremely easy make according to the information on the box.
- low prices and a high level of operational reliability;
- more than 14 supported car brands (mainly German and Japanese);
- an abundance of options for racks for alliance cars Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi.
- extremely uneven quality depending on location the manufacturer.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.