Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Street floodlights are widely used for lighting courtyards, parking lots, sidewalks and advertising signs. there is architectural devices for light decoration of building designs at night. Landscape models are used to supply of lighting to squares, parks and other green zones. How to choose specific spotlight for a specific task, our experts. Practical tips and a list of the best products with reviews.
- How to choose a streetlight
- Rating of the best streetlights
- The best street lights
- Kanlux Eliot ZW3-L500P-B
- Jazzway PFL-S2-SMD 200W
- REV Ultra Slim Profi (6500K) 32307 5
- Wolta WFL-200W / 06
- Feron LL-503 6400K
- Philips BVP74 LED90 / NW 100W
- Eglo Capano 61481
- Foton Lighting FL-LED Light-PAD STAND
- IEK SDO 06-100 (6500K)
- Jazzway PFL-C 100W (6500K IP65)
- Globo Lighting Projecteur 34115
- Gauss 613100350 LED IP65 6500K
- ASD SDO-07-50
- LLT SDO-5-10 PRO (10W 6500K 750Lm)
- Ritex S-80L
How to choose a streetlight
Here are the main parameters that you should pay attention to when choosing a spotlight for outdoor use:
- Location. The lighting fixture may be portable or stationary. The first are practical for temporary filing lighting in a place of rest or work in the evening. They have handle for easy transportation. The second ones are attached to the wall or ceiling to constantly deliver light to a specific place.
- Type of lamp. The light source in the projector can be a halogen lamp that produces a dense white stream of light and is suitable for high-quality lighting of the working area. Xenon lamp shines softer on. Its service life is longer since there is no thread glow inside. LED lamps consume less energy and have the longest resource.
- Brightness. The characteristic is measured in lumens and may be from 800 to 20,000 lumens. The higher the value, the more light. emits a device.
- Enclosure protection level. It is designated as IPxx and may imply protection from dust, rain, water jets. Metal the body will withstand more loads from wind and hail than plastic.
- Power. The indicator varies from 8 to 500 watts and affects on the power of light radiation, as well as consumption electricity.
- Power connection method. Spotlights are connected to 220 V network directly or to 12 V via an adapter. There are models with solar panel that does not require wiring on the street.
- Colour temperature. Light emission can be in temperature range 1200-6500 K. The lower the value, the the light will be yellower. If the number is high, then the lighting will be more white or even blue.
- Resource. Sometimes manufacturers indicate lamp life from 15,000 to 50,000 hours. For example, at maximum, if turn on the spotlight on the street for 12 hours every day, it will last about 11 years.
- Color rendition. Characteristic affects naturalness display colors and measured in Ra. Natural is important for work color rendition, so choose projectors with an indicator of 80 Ra.
- Type of lighting. Light distribution angle can be spot or scattered. The first is useful for feeding narrowly targeted light on an architectural object or work area. Second option optimal for general lighting of a yard or other wide area on the street.
- Working temperature range. Some spotlights are designed for operation up to -20 degrees, while others have a run -45 … + 50º FROM.
Rating of the best streetlights
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|The best street lights||1||Kanlux Eliot ZW3-L500P-B||2 369 rub.|
|2||Jazzway PFL-S2-SMD 200W||5 454 rub.|
|3||REV Ultra Slim Profi (6500K) 32307 5||1 640 rub.|
|4||Wolta WFL-200W / 06||3 898 rub.|
|5||Feron LL-503 6400K||3 721 rub.|
|6||Philips BVP74 LED90 / NW 100W||4 065 rub.|
|7||Eglo Capano 61481||52 173 rub.|
|8||Foton Lighting FL-LED Light-PAD STAND||1 658 rub.|
|9||IEK SDO 06-100 (6500K)||873 rub|
|10||Jazzway PFL-C 100W (6500K IP65)||1 480 rub.|
|11||Globo Lighting Projecteur 34115||3 352 rub.|
|12||Gauss 613100350 LED IP65 6500K||540 rub|
|13||ASD SDO-07-50||367 rub|
|14||LLT SDO-5-10 PRO (10W 6500K 750Lm)||151 rub|
The best street lights
Now you know how to choose a streetlight and what are the differences models. Let’s move on to specific products that have collected the largest the number of positive reviews and experts liked their features.
Kanlux Eliot ZW3-L500P-B
In the first place is a portable outdoor floodlight, with a comfortable grip with rubberized handle and stable base. The frame is made of steel pipe with a diameter of 10 mm and bent without a single weld, which increases strength constructions. The spotlight is mounted to the bracket by means of a collar and the direction of supply of light can be changed to 50 degrees. Inside there is a metal halide lamp with a capacity of 500 Tue It is protected by stainless steel rods against mechanical damage. The enclosure has a tightness rating of IP54 and You can operate the lighting device outdoors in the rain. The lighting device weighs 1.5 kg.
We found the spotlight the best for outdoor construction. Power 500 W provides a dense stream of white light on a wide plot. This allows you to continue responsible filling work. foundation or masonry even in the dark. Another product advantage – lamp life of 50 thousand hours.
- sturdy frame;
- lamp protection with stainless rods;
- metal case;
- can be operated at a temperature of -45 … + 50 degrees.
- consumes a lot of electricity – in 10 hours of operation consumes 5 kW;
- high price;
- short power cord 1.7 m.
Jazzway PFL-S2-SMD 200W
In second place is a spotlight with an LED panel emitting brightness of 18,000 lumens. The model has a flat aluminum housing with reflector and designed to be mounted on a rack, wall or ceiling. U-shaped bracket allows to turn the searchlight 180 degrees, delivering light with a scattering angle of 100º. Weigh model 5.8 kg. It can be operated at a temperature of -40 … + 50º С and expose to direct rainfall and even jets of water, since The enclosure protection level is IP65. Connects lighting outdoor unit to the network 220 V with a frequency of 50 Hz. To buyers in reviews I like the lamp life of 40,000 hours, which is enough for about 8 years old.
The searchlight is recognized by us as the best in strength of the frontal part. IN unlike the above model, there is no lattice, but it is established strained glass. This protects the LED panel from hitting stones, hail and other mechanical damage. We recommend this spotlight for operation in a fully open area or in conditions construction site.
- bright light 18000 lm;
- resource of diodes up to 40,000 hours of operation;
- strong metal case;
- dispersion angle 100º.
- the power cord comes out of the bottom end, not the back wall, therefore, it is turned upside down and sticks out;
- a key is needed to adjust the ease of rotation.
REV Ultra Slim Profi (6500K) 32307 5
And here is another stationary spotlight for outdoor use. The model has a power of 200 W, powered by a 220 V network, and generates luminous flux 17000 lm. Its color temperature is 6500 K, so the lighting is very high quality and bright. Reviews show that with his help in the yard in the evening you can work like during the day. Index color rendering 80 Ra provides illumination of objects in their natural appearance, which is important for finishing work. Manufacturer promises lamp life up to 30,000 hours. Operate floodlight possible at street ambient temperatures from -40 to +40 degrees. Protection against dust and water at IP65 will not give strong a shower spoil the contacts or oxidize the tracks on the chip.
Our experts identified the spotlight as the best because of the size housing, namely the thickness of the LED panel. Most competitors with with a similar power, the cross section of the body is 60-80 mm, and here this figure is 42 mm, for which the product is called Ultra Slim. If a someone wants ultra thin spotlights in the yard to support the special design style of the office building, pay attention to this model.
- very bright cold light;
- degree of protection of the IP65 case;
- 3 holes for fixing in an arch of fastening;
- naturally conveys the colors of objects.
- flimsy patch bracket;
- The German brand is made in China.
Wolta WFL-200W / 06
LED floodlight consumes 200 watts and produces a brightness of 17,000 lumens. The lamp is mounted on a support turning arc. The dimensions of the block are 36x45x5.1 cm. It can be place outdoors in open air because the level The sealing is IP65. Diodes emit cold white light with color temperature 5500 K. In the reviews, the product is praised for the bright lighting in which you can work under a canopy on the street at any Times of Day. The resource of the LED panel is enough for 50,000 hours. The metal casing protects the internal elements from damage, and rubber gaskets prevent dust from entering the contacts. Behind An aluminum radiator is provided that effectively removes heat.
A feature of this spotlight is the ability to work from low voltage of 180 V. This is true for villages and garage cooperatives, cottages, where weak power lines are stretched. To always have a brightly lit yard with subsidence of the network, choose this model.
- protection of internal parts from direct water ingress on housing;
- long lamp life of 50 thousand hours;
- withstands frosts down to -45 degrees;
- lamp rotation by 180º.
- sold without plug – only 10 cm cable outlet;
- not the most durable silicate glass.
Feron LL-503 6400K
This is a two head outdoor floodlight with LED technology. In total, 78 LED elements are involved in the work, with a total 100 watts. Two lamps give out a flow of 9000 lm with color 6500 K. The heads are well insulated against damage. electric shock and rain penetration. You can use lamps at street temperature from -40 to +45 degrees.
In our opinion, this is the best spotlight for outdoor use. during emergency operations (pipe breakthrough, road restoration canvases, etc.). It comes on a long telescopic bracket 1.7 m, on which the head of the fixtures can deploy in horizontal and vertical positions. it allows you to apply directional light, and in two places at once. IN customer reviews are shared that the design is going to enough easy and it takes about 5 minutes, which is optimal with frequent transportation. In strong winds, spotlights on the stand do not fall. Bracket tubes are so strong that they can be additionally hang a building belt or tools so as not to put it on the ground.
- dispersion angle is 120º;
- 1st class of protection against electric shock;
- lamp life 30 thousand hours;
- there are hooks for winding a network cable;
- economical energy consumption 0.2 kW / h.
- 1.8 m short power cord;
- if the paint from the bracket is chipped, then in this place begins corrosion.
Philips BVP74 LED90 / NW 100W
Philips company offers a spotlight for use on a street with dimensions of 19x35x5.3 cm, which is endowed with six rows luminous strips with a total of 26 LED elements. The equipment emits a luminous flux with a color temperature of 4000 K and a brightness of 9500 lm. But the naturalness of displaying the colors of objects slightly lame, as the color rendering index is only 70 Ra. You can use the illuminator at outdoor temperatures -40 … + 45 degrees, and its resource is enough for 30,000 hours. In reviews users enjoy the “soft” light and quality assembly, and also the ability to adjust the rigidity of rotation without using keys.
In our opinion, this is the best spotlight by weight among devices with 100 watts. If other similar models weigh up to 6 kg, then This lamp has a mass of 2.3 kg. It was possible to reduce weight due to use of cast aluminum with a thin section on the casing and polycarbonate optical lens instead of glass. This is optimal. option when you need to organize lighting on the street and not create excessive load on the beam to which the bill is attached arc.
- first class of energy security;
- ignition time 0.065 ms;
- rotary lyre is regulated without keys;
- lamp life up to 30 thousand hours
- short power cord 60 cm;
- slightly distorted colors due to the index of 70 Ra;
- small angle of dispersion – 80ºx30º.
Eglo Capano 61481
Among the catalog of the Austrian brand Eglo, the Capano model stands out 61481, which has a power of 100 watts. The dimensions of the lampshade are 304х354х90 mm and it is installed on the laid on rotary lira. All casing elements are made of aluminum. Front panel contains hard glass with reliable fixation, withstanding wind load. The box is airtight for dust and water, therefore not Damaged when operating outdoors in rainy weather. To LED elements did not overheat sides and on the back wall. Lamps emit 14,000 lm with temperature 4000 K, so the color is neutral, without yellowness. All things look with natural color rendering thanks to the 80 Ra index. The spotlight weighs 5.6 kg, so it needs reliable consolidation.
This spotlight is the best for outdoor sports lighting. (tennis courts, treadmills, workout areas, etc.). At 6 blocks, three rows of LED elements in each. In one line 7 diodes are placed. The total number of luminous lamps is 126 units. This is the best option to provide training in any time of day.
- color rendering index 80 Ra;
- thoughtful cooling system;
- durable steel bracket;
- I class of energy security.
- sold only in specialized stores on order;
- high price;
- adjustment of smoothness of rotation only with the help of keys.
Foton Lighting FL-LED Light-PAD STAND
And here is another spotlight for outdoor use, which There is a tripod and tripod. The model contains two shades with a capacity of 40 Watts that emit a flux of 3400 lm with a color temperature of 4200 K. The equipment works even with minor voltage drops up to 195 V. Reflectors contribute to a dispersion angle of 120º. By energy efficiency, the product belongs to class A +. Base frame made of cast aluminum and padded with ribs for accelerated heat dissipation.
It’s worth paying attention to mobile teams, often changing jobs. Spotlights do not need mounting because they are placed on your own tripod. Telescopic the bar is not only convenient for transporting the support when folded, but also allows you to adjust the light supply at the desired height. Availability Two shades are beneficial to direct the light to two different places. Suitable street spotlight and paramedic teams, if necessary assist in an unlit place, especially in conditions collapse of buildings where there is no power supply.
- rubber pads on the ends of the tripod slip;
- telescopic bar with three warehouses;
- rotation of plafonds vertically and horizontally;
- individual direction of each spotlight is available.
- not everywhere you can get accessories (clamps, lugs, etc.) d.);
- the body of the rod is steel, therefore subject to corrosion.
IEK SDO 06-100 (6500K)
Domestic brand IEK launches spotlight for street with 100 W, emitting a luminous flux of 8000 lm. Aluminum the case is resistant to negative weather factors. Use the illuminator can be at low temperatures up to -20 degrees. It is allowed to hang at a height of 6-8 m, which helps to protect goods from theft. Users in reviews like lighting brightness on the street. Most buyers use a spotlight to fastenings to the end of the house to give light to a kitchen garden or a yard. Floodlight gives high diffused volumetric light temperature of 6500 K. But the owners warn that the lamp life unpredictable, so it’s worth buying only in your city so that could be exchanged under warranty if it burns out.
In our opinion, the searchlight is the best in terms of compactness, power and light output. With dimensions of 20x27x3.4 cm and consumption of 0.1 kW, the device produces a very bright light, which enough to fill an area of 24 m². This is possible due to the availability of 7 rows in each of which 12 LED elements. In total 84 diodes give out a powerful stream. If we take into account the cost of goods, then this The best option for a summer house or yard of a private house.
- three holes for fixing the rotary lyre;
- good angle of dispersion 120º;
- affordable price;
- IP65 enclosure protection.
- flimsy bracket;
- the case is not folding;
- some diodes burned after a month of operation;
- no network cable.
Jazzway PFL-C 100W (6500K IP65)
If you are looking for an inexpensive spotlight for the street, then pay attention to the goods from the company Jazzway. This is a ceiling lamp with a swivel frame, 27×28 cm in size. It is available in two colors. cases: white and black, which allows you to choose a lighting a device that matches the design of a building. Inside the panel there is 6×9 rows of LEDs. Input voltage 190-220 V provides operation with a light output of 7500 lm and a color rendering temperature 6500 K. In the reviews, the owners are satisfied with the first class electrical safety and a guarantee valid for 2 years.
We rated the spotlight as the best in terms of resistance to high power surges. Even if a current of 260 V appears in the network, the lamp does not burn out. There is no need to use a stabilizer to connect. The product is optimal for use in areas where such anomalies in the power network.
- affordable price;
- 2 year warranty;
- resource up to 30,000 h;
- withstands frosts down to -40º C.
- moisture enters the casing;
- “through time” quality – there are very good ones, while others are fast burn out.
Globo Lighting Projecteur 34115
This spotlight shines cool white with a temperature of 6500 K. The model is the most common and can be bought in almost any city in Russia. The plafond has dimensions 14x23x18 cm and mounted on a swing frame. Luminance reaches 1300 lumens, but the tightness here loses a little other reviewers, as it is IP44. In reviews customers praise the design of the unit for the ability to disassemble and repair, for example, in the event of a breakdown of the diode bridge.
We considered this spotlight the best in terms of power and illuminated area. With a consumption of 20 watts, the equipment is capable of illuminate the courtyard on the street up to 30 m². We managed to achieve this effect. thanks to a conical reflector scattering light rays. it the best option for protecting the territory of enterprises, where lights are required to burn all night to ensure camera visibility. With such devices will less fun electricity, but it turns out to cover a larger space.
- collapsible case – can be opened and repaired;
- made of metal and glass;
- brightness 1300 lm;
- swivel frame.
- less waterproof IP44;
- high price.
Gauss 613100350 LED IP65 6500K
LED floodlight has a compact housing with dimensions 18x15x38 cm and power 50 W. This is an analogue of a halogen bulb with indicator of 750 watts. The device produces a stream with a brightness of 3800 lumens. Vertically, the light scatters outside to 110 degrees, and horizontally up to 120º. Users in reviews confirm panel tightness at IP65 – when used outdoors water doesn’t get inside the rain and the glass bulb doesn’t fogs up. Among small spotlights, this stands out for its low weight. 1.3 kg, as well as a very affordable price.
Our experts recommend this spotlight as the best for giving due to the ability to work correctly with an input voltage of 170 V. Typically, holiday villages are connected to a weak power line and In the outlet there are rarely standard 220 V. With this lamp the courtyard will be light, and the diode bridge will not burn prematurely.
- simple device;
- unpretentious in work on the street;
- tight design;
- 3 year warranty.
- after a year, the brightness drops by 20%;
- color rendering index 75 Ra.
But the spotlight at a very affordable price, so they buy it in large quantities to illuminate billboards and shop windows, as well as architectural scenery. The model is endowed with a power of 50 W and generates a luminous flux with a brightness of 3400 lm. Radiation temperature is 6500 K and gives a pure white light without yellow. LEDelements are placed in an aluminum frame with a reflector, and the mount carried out on a U-shaped bracket in any spatial position. Judging by customer reviews, here are “honest” 50 watts, not just a manufacturer’s advertising move.
We recognized the model for the street as the best in heat dissipation. For this she has high metal ribs on the back wall, through which excess temperature leaves the device faster. Such execution allows longer use of a spotlight on the street included, for example, in regions where the polar night is half a year.
- crystal white light, as if snow on the ground;
- economical energy consumption;
- affordable cost;
- corresponds to the declared technical characteristics.
- a short piece of cable to connect;
- because of the small mounting arc it is impossible to crawl a screwdriver.
LLT SDO-5-10 PRO (10W 6500K 750Lm)
In the penultimate place in the review, a network floodlight with compact dimensions of 10x9x2.3 cm. It is made entirely of plastic and complemented by a steel frame with fixing holes. 13 LED elements produce a luminous flux of 950 lumens, while consuming 10 watts of power. The manufacturer promises a lamp life of 30 thousand hours. Due to the plastic parts, the weight of the lamp is only 400 g, therefore, on the street it can be attached literally to any branch or wooden plank. In reviews, the device is also praised for its lightness and bright cold light, but they say that some flicker is visible, therefore to carry out responsible work in its light will be uncomfortable and better to choose another product.
This is the most budgetary option for a street spotlight, which Useful for placement on the street above the garage or at the entrance. Even if stolen, the loss will be negligible.
- collapsible case;
- very compact;
- there is an outlet for grounding;
- does not deteriorate from frost -40 degrees.
- short frame is inconvenient for fixing;
- plastic casing;
- color rendering 70 Ra;
- a radiator for cooling from plastic dissipates heat worse.
The review is completed by a street stationary floodlight that is mounted on the wall. It has 8 square diodes with a total power of 8 Tue Fixing to horizontal or vertical beams carried out with a crimp clamp attached to kit. The head of the spotlight is able to rotate in all directions on 140 degrees thanks to a spherical hinge. The item is made of plastic, therefore, weighs 420 g. The lamp generates 800 lm. The manufacturer issues a 2-year warranty on it.
The searchlight has several features at once, for which we recognized him as the best. The model does not need a network connection, which simplifies installation on the street. The equipment is powered by solar batteries and own battery. Also supplied motion sensor with a range of 6 m, fixed separately. IN reviews owners report that it can be installed earlier on the way following, for example, 2 m to the gate to approach the gate already in the light. The plafond can be configured to respond by force daylight. When twilight begins, the spotlight will turn on automatically and burn continuously.
- swivel ball base on the lamp and sensor;
- separate design of a searchlight and a sensor;
- No cabling required
- The kit includes a clamp for mounting around the beam.
- less dustproof IP44;
- all made of plastic.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.