Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
Racks are the key elements of car suspension designed for compensation of roughnesses of a paving and damping emerging lateral vibrations of the body. As part of the current article, we consider the most successful serial racks for cars of the brand VAZ, since this topic remains relevant throughout the current stage of the existence of a domestic company. As selection criteria for the nominees in the composite rating served numerous consumer reviews, as well as staff experts based on analytical data and conducted research.
- Rating of the best manufacturers of racks for VAZ
- The best inexpensive racks for VAZ
- Delphi de carbon
- The best racks for VAZ in the middle and premium segments
- KAYABA / KYB
Rating of the best manufacturers of racks for VAZ
|The best inexpensive racks for VAZ||1||Delphi de carbon||4.8|
|The best racks for VAZ in the middle and premium segments||1||KONI||4.9|
|6||KAYABA / KYB||4.6|
The best inexpensive racks for VAZ
Delphi de carbon
British manufacturer of auto parts is a title supplier of parts and accessories for conveyor belts General Motors Corporation, which has recently Directly cooperates with PJSC AvtoVAZ. Key feature of Delphi, partially leading to tremendous success in the world, lies in the ability to adapt to the needs and realities of a particular location, developing an appropriate segment of production. In case of domestic automobile industry has become such a problem chassis part of the cars, and the British reaction to this nuance did not force itself to wait.
More than a dozen prototypes of racks, from soft to move along bumps and bumps to stiff and sandwiched to control the road and sporting trend – Delphi’s range is constantly expanding new prototypes and successfully sold in retail. IN In particular, their front and rear pillars are in greatest demand. used by drivers “Prior” and VAZ-2110, which was not noticed only in the expert report, but also on the reviews of consumers themselves. The high quality of the British parts leads to a longer life. operation. Manufacturers themselves talk about the opportunity to go on one set up to 150-200 thousand kilometers … however, in domestic conditions, they rarely survive even up to 100 thousand.
- the ability to choose racks with different characteristics stiffness;
- extremely popular with the owners of “Prior” and “Ten” (VAZ-2110);
- extended interchange interval (highly dependent on driving mode and driver accuracy).
- high cost of the kit.
Shock absorbers of the Polish manufacturer, which you can safely name one of the most technologically advanced in the low-cost segment automotive parts. Fact that they use principles the introduction of collapsible enclosures that make it possible maintenance and repair of structural elements. The racks themselves made in hydraulic and gas variations, so that consumers have a choice.
A design feature of the rear vibration dampers from Crosno is a provided stem seal that relieves rubber cuff and additionally protects the unit from ingress of dirt, dust and ice chips. But despite such competent design solutions with high frequency quenching fluctuations they have huge problems. Generally data shock absorbers are positioned as parts for equipping cars unhurried, restless and calm drivers who prefer quiet and measured ride, and in this case can go up to 50-100 thousand kilometers, requiring periodic maintenance with disassembly. IN otherwise there is a chance of quick achievement marginal state if neglected recommendations and often use them to go to off-road locations.
- low price coupled with good factory quality;
- an abundance of competent design solutions, in particular, the ability to disassemble and assemble for maintenance and repair;
- the presence of an additional seal on the rod, removing from stuffing box part of the job;
- long service life in compliance with the regime use.
- not suitable for off-road driving;
- poorly absorb high-frequency vibrations.
Another Russian manufacturer of spare parts for VAZ, having an official contract for the supply of components directly to production conveyor. Until recently, a strong point aggregate plant from Skopino was the manufacture of hydraulic suspension struts, however current trends have forced the enterprise retrain for gas variations. Nominally, from the point quality point of view, they do not at all lose to their European counterparts, meeting the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001. However, at not everything is so rosy.
Among the advantages of racks from SAAZ, consumers distinguish good speed stability, no rocking and fast stabilization of the body when hitting uneven paths. Disadvantages are is a dubious constructive reliability, answering nevertheless less domestic GOSTs. And where there are complaints about the key technical property, there is also a known problem with it component – durability. However, not everything is so fatal: with normal operation and infrequent off-road resource trips shock absorbers more than enough for several years.
- very large range of hydraulic and gas absorbers fluctuations;
- low price for products;
- compliance with domestic and international standards quality;
- excellent compensation for rocking the car during rakhgon.
- there are certain reliability issues, possibly due to falsification.
A major supplier of oil struts for domestic cars from Belarus, an honorable place in the ranking of which is due loyalty to AvtoVAZ concern and maintaining the brand outside dependence on political differences. Fenox always supplied spare parts to Russian conveyors, and also provided mass “stuffing” of parts at retail. Speaking specifically about racks, their distinctive feature is black and red design, low price, as well as good performance, allowing cars to feel a little on the road more confident.
If we talk about the weaknesses of shock absorbers from Fenox, then in first of all, it is worth highlighting not their best fitness off-road driving. A few sloppy caught small bumps and potholes cause oil to leak, which automatically puts kit (or one item) in need of replacement. It’s good that everything offset by low price and the above sustainability, especially when cornering and high speed.
- very low price;
- popularity among the owners of Niva, VAZ-2107, VAZ-2109;
- provide increased stability of the car at the entrance to curves and a set of high speeds.
- with frequent off-road trips, their resource is enough, as usually no more than a year.
Inexpensive and moderately high-quality version of the front and rear struts for VAZ cars the Russian company BelMag offers, whose production facilities are located in Magnitogorsk. Her path to the rating can not be called easy and unhindered, although because some time ago she survived the disbandment and closing, having a second chance of existence due to influx financing.
According to consumers, the most popular in BelMag assortment uses oil struts of the shock absorber, providing good handling and durability when adequate modes of use. They are not afraid of trips to difficult off-road, compensating for most of the bumps in the ground canvas with potholes and potholes. Most often they can be observed in running ten, “Niv” and twelfth models that can be traced from report of full-time experts. As a lack of racks “BelMag” excessive softness is released, leading to slight swaying bodies at speeds from 100 kilometers per hour, which require more tight steering control by the driver.
- very low price for an item;
- excellent margin of safety;
- damping vibrations and shock from uneven ground when driving off-road;
- wide range of choices.
- excessive softness, provoking the body to swing when driving at high speed (from 100 km / h).
The best racks for VAZ in the middle and premium segments
One of the two recognized leaders in the parts market segment, with the desire to make the product an order of magnitude better than the one that is installed on cars straight from the factory. Is an production line shock absorber strut supplier Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Ferrari and other premium cars brands. However, one of the divisions of the concern took over production of vibration dampers for the automobile segment conveyor production, which includes domestic WHA.
Original KONI allows you to adjust the level of hardness for reduce the degree of wear during operation, in connection with which their safety margin is often enough for 200, and even 300 thousand kilometers of run. Another important rule: mandatory verification stands on the stand to identify performance values. Than the greater the error shown during the test, the less it costs product … in Germany. Domestic distributors over such a moment they don’t bother, setting a single price for everything – so what do you will fall, solve the case. From the point of view of a simple consumer, their cost often exceeds all conceivable limits (for this groups of parts), but due to the highest quality, everything looks more than fair.
- very high quality of original racks;
- mandatory performance monitoring before releasing the product in sale;
- extremely high mileage for one set – highest reliability and durability.
- not found.
The second undisputed leader in the category of premium manufacturers racks, until recently (and the location of factories in China and Spain) was considered the standard of identity and quality. Exist Bilstein’s two extremes: Sport’s shock absorbers individual yellow packaging and Standard in blue. For VAZ needs and, in principle, in the market, consumers most often face standard racks, the main feature of which is moderation and balance. They are reliable, capable of driving up to 300 thousand kilometers without replacement and provides excellent stability a car both on asphalt and in gravel road conditions.
Racks of the Sport category are uncompromising, passion and colossal stock of working resource. Rumor has it that the durability of these kits exceeds the average life the car itself, as well as the fact that they are without special preparation able to withstand the rally stage of the competition. Third option racks from Bilstein – development of Chinese and Spanish factories – has little in common with the original, since it does not reach them either qualitatively, not resourcefully.
- top quality original product;
- two main series of racks – Standard (resource reserve – 300 thousand kilometers) and Sport (“live” longer than cars);
- strict quality control at all stages of production.
- by and large, not counting the difference in quality with samples of branded racks made in Spain and China.
Third German manufacturer according to quality classification, fully focused on the average consumer segment. Racks BOGE copes with the difficult conditions of Russian roads, but professionals and experts value a little more than Japanese products from Tokico and Kayaba. True, they resort to their services almost all leading German manufacturers, betting on continuous cars Volvo, Audi, BMW, etc.
According to the official corporate classifier, shock absorbers BOGE are available in five series:
- Nivomat – development for cars driving at high load on the axle and chassis as a whole.
- Pro-Gas – gas double-tube shock absorbers to provide increased and comfortable handling.
- Turbo24 – shock absorber type Heavy Duty, designed for all-wheel drive cars and off-road pokatushek (hello, “Niva”).
- Turbo-Gas – sport stiffened shock absorbers for car control at high speeds.
- Automatic – standard gas shock absorbers used on “peaceful” transport with a minimum of trips out of town.
Almost all models of racks presented under the auspices of each from the series are available for purchase, including for VAZ group cars.
- average price and fairly high quality product;
- five standard series for various consumer needs;
- the third strongest producer within the European segment.
- consumers complain of uneven distribution of parameters reliability – each individual rack has its own “unique” margin of safety.
SACHS Handel GmbH is a big name producer going almost on par with another eminent German brand (we are talking about BOGE). Nurtures and preaches in every possible way the style of unification and cheaper production, for which it naturally “pays” a decrease the working life of spare parts, including shock absorbers. True, this approach still has some rationality. For example, consumers do not need to spend time searching for rack numbers by catalogs, wondering what is suitable for their car – one and the same the model is able to stand in the “Niva”, and in the top ten.
If we talk about the seriality of shock absorbers from SACHS, then they also have their own gradation:
- SuperTouring – gas or oil shock absorbers standard species comparable in resource and quality to factory original models;
- Sporting Set – a set consisting of a spring and a rack, Designed for lovers of fast and hard driving.
- Advantage – advanced shock absorbers for the very whimsical drivers that improve the comfort and handling of cars on the roads.
Customers should remember that SACHS is the most fake. the company, therefore, so as not to get an erroneous opinion about them products, it is extremely important not to get fake.
- the versatility of rack models suitable for use in various cars;
- low price and high operating conditions;
- three classes of shock absorbers designed for different conditions use.
- unification and cheaper production led to problems with the resource of work;
- high degree of falsification in the domestic market.
Fifth place in the ranking is nominated. German-made, now part of the Grunntech concern GmbH. Exists in the domestic market since 1998, and as founded one of the oldest parts suppliers here joint production for equipping VAZ cars. Mostly serial, starting from the VAZ-2106 and ending VAZ-2115.
According to experts, recently Finwhale chose the same development strategy, which is more significant among manufacturers competitor Sachs, embarking on a unification of products with the goal minimize production costs. And it’s worth noting so far that has a predominantly positive effect – users well accepted the new concept, noting the tenacious nature of the improved models and the ability to use them in mixed conditions (city + offroad). In addition, the Germans introduced a convenient service system racks by constructing replaceable cartridges (gas or oil type) and releasing them for free sale.
- average market value is slightly lower than that of competitors;
- an abundance of shock absorbers for domestic cars;
- unification of production, which allowed the creation of universal racks suitable for various cars (both for fastening and for abilities);
- the ability to service products by replacing cartridges with working fluid.
- a large number of fakes in the market.
KAYABA / KYB
A young Japanese company that managed to become a matter of years the main supplier of shock absorbers and chassis parts on bulk of the production line of Japanese, American and Chinese car brands. It’s hard to believe, but almost 80% of Japanese cars use parts, developed by KAYABA – its main and oldest TOKICO’s opponent gets only 20%.
This is not surprising: this rating nominee is actively working to expand its product line, introducing everything to the world more and more conceptually new developments. So, in one Series of road shock absorbers come in three flavors:
- Exel-G – typical gas-oil shock absorbers with standard a set of parameters.
- Premium – hydraulic racks with increased parameters comfort and handling.
- Gas-A-Just – reinforced gas models for rear mounting wheels with high load characteristics a car.
In turn, the Ultra series stand out in the sports category SR, adjustable AGX and MonoMax high pressure (especially for trips to rally tracks).
- each of the presented series somehow fits under installation in VAZ cars;
- the optimal combination of price and quality (originals);
- an abundance of various series in the shock absorber line.
- huge market of fakes – the probability of stumbling on a fake very high.
The main competitor of KAYABA, whose shock absorbers famous for a long enough (about 50 thousand kilometers) period service, high nominal quality and average market cost. TOKICO is one of the few market representatives auto parts, whose production facilities are concentrated in Japan and Thailand, where, in addition to racks, parts for brake systems.
It is noteworthy that only every fifth Japanese car and very rare American, equipped with spare parts of this manufacturer, everything else has been given to KAYABA. However, for domestic consumers mediocre popularity racks on played at home only on hand: because of this state of affairs fake them much less than a competitor, and some technological solutions look very attractive. For example, small calibration valves, thanks to which the racks can adapt to the conditions of the intersected route. Moreover, this works even off-road – the main thing is not to overdo it with the attached loads, because from leaks of the working fluid (gas or liquid) is not nobody is insured.
- low cost relative to the main competitor;
- presence of bypass valves in the rack system, allowing adapt it to road conditions;
- high quality and concentration of production in the territory Japan and Thailand;
- Support for a complete list of models of VAZ cars.
- low popularity.
Closes the top eight best US-Belgian brand, until recently made racks exclusively for the needs of North American market. In current conditions, Monroe – almost the largest and most popular brand on the European continent, being the leader in the number of shock absorbers sold as spare parts.
According to statistics, on average, the working resource of their products in domestic realities is approximately 40 thousand kilometers. This is not bad considering that in value terms the acquisition Monroe racks will be twice as profitable than buying BOGE or conditional sachs. Unfortunately, when driving off-road efficiency falls at times, and it’s good if, during periodic fishing, rack potholes will last at least 20 thousand kilometers. In general, all statistics recedes into the background, if you take into account the fact that drivers VAZs rarely use specific series for their intended purpose. There are six such companies, by the way, in the assortment of the company:
- Reflex – gas-hydraulic shock absorber increased sensitivity, responsive to the slightest movement of the body. Significantly increases comfort, dampens almost everything fluctuations, however, serve far less than others. Is a leader among owners of VAZ cars.
- Original – basic gas-filled or gas-hydraulic racks, the characteristics of which are comparable with the models mounted in cars on conveyors.
- Sensa-Trac – gas shock absorbers that increase stability cars when performing sharp maneuvers.
- Adventure is a more lightweight version of van-magnum designed for lovers to ride on light and medium terrain;
- Ride-Leveler – racks of a special series designed for use in heavily loaded vehicles (transporting trailer, or having a covered overall body).
- Van-Magnum – off-road shock absorbers whose safety factor enough for at least 50 thousand kilometers along winding and bumpy paths of ungrounded terrain.
- six complete product lines in stock;
- good mileage;
- widespread in the retail market and high popularity among users;
- low cost and good factory quality.
- improper use of racks by consumers for their intended purpose, as a result, a rather controversial reputation has been created company.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.