Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
3 in 1 DVRs became a real bestseller for last 5 years. The idea to combine 3 devices in one case at once found a response from those who do not want to spend a lot of money on the acquisition of each item separately. These devices have one big plus: they do not clutter the front panel and glass, most without interfering with the review of the situation on the road. However, remember that universal items (especially inexpensive ones) are rarely good in all functions performed.
As part of this rating, the magazine team together with analysts https://rankquality.com/ selected 12 of the best DVRs 3 in 1. As criteria for the selection of goods made the following parameters:
- quality of the main function (video shooting);
- quality of support functions;
- performance and reliability of the main structural elements;
- price tag;
- comparison of additional factors (amount of supported memory, battery capacity etc.)
- How to choose a good 3 in 1 DVR
- Rating of DVRs 3 in 1
- Roadgid X7 Gibrid GT (GPS, GLONASS)
- SilverStone F1 Hybrid X-Driver (GPS)
- Mio MiVue i85 (GPS)
- Artway MD-109 Signature 5 in 1 Dual (GPS)
- Neoline X-COP 9100s (GPS, GLONASS)
- RECXON Ultra Signature (GPS, GLONASS)
- SHO-ME Combo Smart Signature (GPS, GLONASS)
- Intego VX-685MR (GPS)
- Cenmax Signature Alfa (GPS)
- Artway MD-104 Combo 3 in 1 Super Fast (GPS)
- Inspector Cayman S (GPS)
- Artway MD-161 Combo 3 in 1 (GPS)
How to choose a good 3 in 1 DVR
When choosing a 3 in 1 dashcam, there are many features and parameters about which ordinary users may not even guess. Therefore, in order to choose a quality product, we We recommend paying attention to the following aspects:
- Lens. The cheaper the dashcam, the less You will find information about the mounted lens. And the more the likelihood that his lenses are made of polymer. It’s not bad, however, the number of aberrations and image distortions in such models will be more than in devices with glass lenses. Moreover, by as you age, polymer lenses turn yellow, reducing video quality yet more. Therefore, the best choice – DVRs with glass the lens.
- Matrix. The camera element that is responsible for detailing Pictures. We strongly recommend considering devices with matrices from 2 megapixels, since only from this value can get a detailed shot.
- CPU. Perhaps the most important element in the design DVR. The resolution of the received frames depends on it. Remember a simple thing: the best devices are based on chips Ambarella A7L.
- Type of DVR. In fact, under type execution is implied. Surely you know that many devices are made in the form of a rearview mirror. They are comfortable in use, however, if you do not know how to navigate along the side mirrors or don’t have a rear view camera, you don’t will do. In this case, it’s better to choose the classic option in separate case-box. Choose them by type of mounting: on magnet, on an arm or on a flypaper. Also pay attention to a complete set. It might make sense to buy a model with two cameras?
- The amount of supported memory. If your dvr capable of shooting in Full HD resolution and higher, it makes sense Take a closer look at Micro SD with memory from 128 GB. Processing speeds data and records will be enough to work effectively with in such volumes. If you prefer to shoot in format HD, then choose 32-64 GB cards.
- Night shooting mode. A very important and very necessary thing for those who often move around the city or highway at night. Please note that not all devices are able to provide decent quality night shooting. In this case, the most acceptable will be Choice of DVRs with a matrix of 4 megapixels and above.
- Motion sensor, G-sensor. The need for these sensitive elements in modern registrars do not even is being discussed. G-sensor, or shock sensor, responds to shock the car body and automatically starts recording, or makes a number snapshots and sends them to the user’s mailbox (in more expensive devices with a wi-fi module). Motion sensor responds to motion in the image capture zone, and also activates the camera.
- Support for GPS, GLONASS. Standard function combined devices. In most cases, 3 in 1 recorders only have a GPS module. Those models that provide communication with GLONASS satellite systems cost a little more. Recommended Choose those models that support both of these systems.
- Radar Detector Function There is one unspoken here rule: a universal subject cannot be good at all and at once. Usually, if the DVR has a good radar detector, then shooting quality is poor. Same order acts and vice versa. It’s dangerous to give recommendations here, since The quality of this function varies greatly from model to model. However if your budget is limited, take a look at those inexpensive options, which capture the main radar systems like “Arrow”, Cordon, Autodoria, Robot, etc.
Rating of DVRs 3 in 1
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Rating of DVRs 3 in 1||1||Roadgid X7 Gibrid GT (GPS, GLONASS)||11 450 rub.|
|2||SilverStone F1 Hybrid X-Driver (GPS)||12 990 rub.|
|3||Mio MiVue i85 (GPS)||9 030 rub.|
|4||Artway MD-109 Signature 5 in 1 Dual (GPS)||8 690 rub.|
|5||Neoline X-COP 9100s (GPS, GLONASS)||19 990 rub.|
|6||RECXON Ultra Signature (GPS, GLONASS)||8 990 rub.|
|7||SHO-ME Combo Smart Signature (GPS, GLONASS)||9 590 rub.|
|8||Intego VX-685MR (GPS)||8 340 rub.|
|9||Cenmax Signature Alfa (GPS)||10 900 rub.|
|10||Artway MD-104 Combo 3 in 1 Super Fast (GPS)||6 190 rub.|
|11||Inspector Cayman S (GPS)||10 400 rub.|
|12||Artway MD-161 Combo 3 in 1 (GPS)||6 400 rub.|
Roadgid X7 Gibrid GT (GPS, GLONASS)
The leader in the rating is a powerful 3 in 1 DVR Roadgid X7 Gibrid GT. Its design includes the most optimal Ambarella A7LA50 processor, working with the familiar to us 5 megapixel enhanced OmniVision4689 sensor. Stable high level of record quality is beyond doubt: 2304×1296 pixels with a frequency of 30 frames and a viewing angle of 170 degrees is simply not may be considered insufficient. However, there is no photo mode like in SilverStone F1 Hybrid X-Driver. But there is a lot of things of another.
For example, the ability to work with a laser detector 360 degrees. With one caveat: the X and K ranges can still work only “in the forehead.” As a battery on the device a 240 mAh lithium-polonium battery is installed. She provides more optimal energy consumption for work. Also model supports 128GB flash cards, which is much better and more Suitable for a camera of this level.
- optimal set of “processor / matrix”;
- high quality video shooting;
- selection of experts;
- supports 128 GB flash drives;
- convenient display and intuitive control interface.
- lack of shooting mode;
- the effect of the main ranges of the radar by 180 degrees.
SilverStone F1 Hybrid X-Driver (GPS)
The second place of this device is due to the use of less high-quality processor than in the model from Roadgid. Established MSTAR AIT8339 is supplemented by an optimal OmniVision OV4689 matrix of 4 megapixel, which allows you to shoot video in SuperHD resolution at 30 frames per second. In this case, the viewing angle of the lens is only 145 degrees.
In terms of detecting SilverStone F1 radar systems It shows itself well, but it works only “head-on”, at 180 degrees. Catches signals from all current radars (in the X range, K, Ka, La), and also warns of the cameras monitoring the strip and stop lines. Among the nuances include support for micro SDHC on 64 GB and a cost that is 10% higher than the Roadgid X7 Gibrid GT.
- user selection number 1;
- shoots video in SuperHD resolution;
- effective radar detector;
- pleasant appearance and the presence of an arm for mounting;
- there is a photography mode;
- high degree of reliability.
- support for micro-flash drives up to 64 GB;
- the action of the radar is only “in the forehead.”
Mio MiVue i85 (GPS)
What is the reason for the popularity of the Mio MiVue i85 registrar, remains a big mystery. Maybe it’s all about elegant performance along with acceptable video recording quality. Device based on the use of the little-known matrix SOI F22, which coupled with the chipset allows you to shoot looped videos in resolution Full HD, as well as take pictures at the time of shock or reaction of the sensor movement. There is also a night mode, suitable for ride at dusk. The viewing angle of the lens is 150 degrees.
The radar detector in the Mio MiVue i85 operates in the bands X, K, Ka, Xa and is able to determine the Strelka complex at a distance of up to 1 kilometers. In general, its capacity is enough for a calm movements both inside and outside the city. However, note lack of work in the back. The maximum size of the memory card which can be installed in the device is 128 GB. From the rest it should be noted the presence of a full GPS navigator and backlight.
- nice design;
- The optimum ratio of price and quality;
- the presence of a GPS navigator;
- Improved night mode.
- the radar only works 180 degrees;
- narrow range of working temperatures (from -10 to +60 degrees Celsius).
Artway MD-109 Signature 5 in 1 Dual (GPS)
Another Artway representative included additional parking camera. Differs from competitors concise, compact appearance and extremely simple interface that very useful for the mass consumer. Camera angle is 170 degrees, and the videos obtained using it have a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels at 30 frames per second. there is an improved Super Night Vision night mode, which provided by an additional infrared source backlight.
As for the radar detection functions, with this component Artway MD-109 Signature is doing very well. He is capable identify up to 15 complexes, as well as all control cameras stop lines, lanes, etc. Detection Range is about 1.5 kilometers. Signal Strength at Entry to the city can be reduced by switching the operating mode to corresponding profile, otherwise sensitive sensor (superheterodyne) will literally go crazy. The device is very good for its money, but still does not pull to the level of the leader of the segment: too many nuances associated with work, such as 32 GB supported memory and 100 mAh battery.
- included waterproof parking sensors;
- high quality video recording, the presence of night mode work;
- detection of all control cameras and speed measuring systems at a distance of up to 1.5 kilometers;
- the presence of a GPS tracker with updated software and maps.
- weak battery;
- support for only 32 GB of memory (if additional cameras).
Neoline X-COP 9100s (GPS, GLONASS)
Expensive video recorder on a Ambarella A7LA30 chip with a matrix Sony Exmor IMX322. Although the camera resolution is only 1.3 megapixels, the shooting quality of the device is quite high. The viewing angle of a 6-lens lens is 135 degrees. Combined radar detector is able to pick up signals 12 complexes at a distance of 900 meters.
Below we talked about how radar detectors with similar functionality Weak, but with the Neoline X-COP 9100s the situation is slightly different. Firstly, it works at 360 degrees, that is, it can detect radiation source in the back. Secondly, the device does not misfire: all active radar complexes are determined without exception, including including those that are not marked on the map (mobile). Of course in The rest of the X-COP 9100s is quite a conservative gadget: 220 mAh battery, tape mount and support up to 128 GB memories can not be combined with market leadership. Therefore only the fifth a place.
- high quality shooting, the presence of night mode;
- continuous recording function;
- 2 slots for a memory card;
- good operation of the built-in radar detector;
- availability of GPS and GLONASS modules.
- small capacity battery;
- high price.
RECXON Ultra Signature (GPS, GLONASS)
Preference between SHO-ME and RECXON models among users divided almost equally. However we put the last the registrar is higher in the rating due to the banal gain in shooting quality. It is based on the Ambarella A7LA50 processor, which complements the same 4-megapixel OmniVision OV4689 matrix and a lens with 6 lenses. The power of the new chipset allowed to increase Recording resolution up to SuperHD, and expand the viewing angle to 170 degrees.
As for the radar detector, then in RECXON Ultra Signature it also does not shine with abilities, defining only 10 complexes with distances of 500-700 meters. The device accepts flash drives up to 128 gigs and has a small 280 mAh battery. Yes, and he’s about one third cheaper than its previous competitor.
- acceptable price;
- high quality shooting;
- wide viewing angle of the lens and the presence of night mode work;
- GLONASS and GPS systems support;
- simple and intuitive interface.
- short radar detection distance.
SHO-ME Combo Smart Signature (GPS, GLONASS)
The first representative of the rating, in which there is support GLONASS systems. It is based on the Ambarella A12A chipset and 4MP OmniVision 4689 sensor that shoots in Full HD resolution at 30 frames per second. Finally in DVR appears adequate night mode, when which you can make out and the car number, and other minor nuances even in the dark. In general, this is one of the main advantages of this cameras.
We ask you to remember one small detail: if the device has several functions at once, then good work of everything and immediately to you certainly not provide. Otherwise, its value would have skyrocketed many times. Same here: SHO-ME Combo Smart Signature has a good core function, but very poorly manifests itself as a radar detector. Only 8 defined complexes, lack of work in the back and 1 kilometer detection range. If you are chasing after quality of everything at once, then pay attention to the models above in ranking or purchase gadgets separately.
- availability of a GLONASS and GPS system tracker;
- high quality night shooting;
- fast operation of the DVR;
- nice design.
- frankly weak radar detector.
Intego VX-685MR (GPS)
Another representative of the rating in the form of a rearview mirror, which contains a radar detector and a GPS tracker. Resolution built-in CMOS-matrix is 2 megapixels, and the final The video file has the following quality indicators: 1920 × 1080 pixels at 30 frames per second. The main camera viewing angle is 160 degrees. However, as you already understood, there is still a complete set one remote camera that can be deployed in the cabin or stretch to the rear window.
The 5-inch Intego VX-685MR display is highly visible and allows you to see the nuances of recording that interest you on the go. The built-in radar detector, in general, does not appear in the descriptions official dealers, therefore, we can conclude that he is inside only for beauty. Although we give credit, sometimes he really helps out. The rest is nothing to highlight: all The key features of the model we have listed above.
- the presence of a second camera in the kit;
- viewing angle of the main camera 160 degrees;
- wide display (diagonal of 5 inches);
- nice design.
- weak radar detector.
Cenmax Signature Alfa (GPS)
Akasa product that shows excellent results regarding video work. Maximum Recording Resolution here it is 1920×1080 pixels, but at the same time the picture it turns out even better than in the Artway MD-104 SuperHD device. Perhaps this is the result of painstaking work on aspects of the shooting, rather than over the functions of a radar detector. Engaged in video processing Embedded Ambarella A12A20 processor. No less contribution to the overall performance brings the OmniVision OV4689 matrix.
As we said above, the operation of the radar detector in Cenmax Signature Alfa – not the greatest strength. The device database stores information about 13 complexes. The detection range is 1000 meters, and the angle is only 180 degrees. That is, the sensing element is not works in the back. But the model has a very good battery on 370 mAh and microSD support up to 256 GB. None of previous models can not do this.
- The optimum ratio of price and quality;
- good picture when recording video;
- reads 256 GB flash drives.
- radar detector does not work in the back;
- no shock sensor.
Artway MD-104 Combo 3 in 1 Super Fast (GPS)
This device focuses not on functions DVR, and on the possibility of detecting radars. In connection with it would be more fair to call it combined radar detector. In the official specification of Artway it means that MD-104 can detect 26 (!) radar complexes on distance up to 1500 meters. This is one of the best results in within our rating.
As for the video recording function, we have the following introductory: viewing angle of 140 degrees, resolution 2304×1296 pixels, 30 frames per second, as well as the MOV format of the source file. All this magnificence is accompanied by a weak battery at 100 mAh, with a mounting bracket on the suction cup and standard a set of sensors that respond to shock and movement in the frame.
- 26 detectable radar systems;
- SuperHD-quality recording;
- the presence of a G-sensor and motion sensor;
- bracket mount included.
- short battery life.
Inspector Cayman S (GPS)
On line 11 is a universal video recorder Inspector Cayman S, which is positioned as the best device in middle price segment. The viewing angle of the camera in it is 130 degrees, and the video quality is in Full HD format. how and for many representatives of the middle segment, the matrix is not designed for high-quality night shooting, although in the specification the presence of night mode is indicated.
As with Artway MD-161, this registrar can work as a radar detector. Officially announced detection of 13 radar complexes, including the ill-fated “Arrows”, which many motorists are so afraid of. From others model features should be noted the presence of shock sensors and movements, cyclic recording capabilities at intervals of 1, 3 and 5 minutes, as well as a convenient GPS tracker. Sorry, 2.4 inch the screen will not let you see the route in detail, so you need connect voice notification.
- a fairly wide viewing angle without image distortion;
- shooting in resolution 1920×1080 at 30 frames per second;
- determination of the most popular radar systems in Russian roads;
- many additional features (stamp on numbers, various sensors, etc.).
- The claimed night shooting mode is disgusting;
- many disagreements in the specifications of official dealers devices.
Artway MD-161 Combo 3 in 1 (GPS)
Combined DVR with GPS and radar Built in rear view mirror. In high demand for Russian market due to relatively low price and expanded functional. A 2-megapixel sensor is responsible for shooting video CMOS, which works well in natural light, but not It can function normally in the dark. Video recording Full HD at 25 frames per second.
As for the functions of the radar detector, it is worth highlighting identifier of 16 radar complexes, including such rare ones as Traffipax Speedophot, Ramet A9T, and Multanova 6F. Job The detector is in 4 customizable ranges: K, Ka, X and Ultra-X. The detection range in good condition of the sensors is 1500 meters. It is also worth noting the presence of a 500 mAh battery, G-sensor and motion sensor. In general, everything you need for little money.
- acceptable price;
- the ability to record video in Full HD;
- universal radar detector available;
- There are shock and motion sensors in the frame.
- complex anti-radar settings;
- inconsistency in customizing instructions DVR.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.