Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. The the material is subjective, is not advertising and is not serves as a guide to the purchase. Before purchase is needed consultation with a specialist.
The accumulator is a container for storing water, which is equipped with a rubber membrane surrounded by compressed air. The design performs four functions at once: it provides water supply in case of a central power outage or breakdown the pump, protects the subsequent wiring and fittings from water shocks, reduces the frequency of the pump, maintains a stable pressure in system. Let’s consider how to choose such a device and in more detail take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of the most popular models. it will help to make a choice and not regret spent means.
- How to choose a hydraulic accumulator for water supply
- Rating of the best accumulators for water supply
- An overview of the best accumulators for water supply with volume 50-200 l
- Reflex DE 200 200 L vertical installation
- Wester WAV 100 100 l vertical installation
- STOUT STW-0003-000080 80 l horizontal installation
- GILEKS Krab-T 50 50 l vertical installation
- UNIPUMP 86832 50 l horizontal installation
- WWQ GA 50H 50 L horizontal installation
- An overview of the best accumulators for water supply with volume 8-25 l
- Reflex DE 25 25 L vertical installation
- Wester WAO 24 24 L horizontal installation
- WWQ GA 24H 24 L horizontal installation
- STOUT STW-0001-100020 20 l horizontal installation
- Reflex DE 8 8 L vertical installation
How to choose a hydraulic accumulator for water supply
When choosing a hydraulic accumulator often pay attention to the price and reviews, but it’s important to understand the basic characteristics goods. Here are the key points that deserve your attention:
- Type of membrane. This is a work item that stretches. from incoming fluid and provides subsequent pressure in water system after turning off the pump. The membrane can be in a rubber wall in the middle of the tank (water fills the tank approximately 50%). In this case, the liquid is in contact with the metal and corrosion is possible. Replacing the membrane is complicated and expensive. Second type – balloon (about 70-80% is filled). Installed inside the tank rubber bulb. Contact of liquid with metal is excluded. Replace elastic element can do it yourself.
- Installation method. Hydraulic accumulators are vertical and horizontal. Here the choice depends on the features of the room, where the device will be operated. Horizontal tank can install under the ceiling to save space, or on the floor in basement / attic. The vertical gets well into the corner of the boiler room or bathroom.
- Tank volume. Hydraulic accumulators for water supply come in 8-200 liters. Naturally, a larger supply gives increased autonomy in case of disconnection of the central water supply, but then enough space is needed to accommodate it. Volume choose based on the number of users and performance pump. For 3 consumers, 20-24 l is enough (when pumping pump 1.5-2 m³ / h). For 4-6 people, buy a 50 liter pressure tank (for such conditions you will need a pump with a capacity of 3.5 m³ / h). Tanks of 100 l or more are used when consumers from 10 people. To provide the vessel with the right pressure, need a pump with a capacity of 5 m³ / h.
Rating of the best accumulators for water supply
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|An overview of the best accumulators for water supply with volume 50-200 l||1||Reflex DE 200 200 L||8 663 rub.|
|2||Wester WAV 100 100 L||5 403 rub.|
|3||STOUT STW-0003-000080 80 L||3 908 rub.|
|4||GILEX Crab-T 50||5 004 rub.|
|5||UNIPUMP 86,832 50 L||6 000 rub.|
|6||WWQ GA 50H 50 L||3 101 rub.|
|An overview of the best accumulators for water supply with volume 8-25 l||1||Reflex DE 25||2 135 rub.|
|2||Wester WAO 24||970 rub|
|3||WWQ GA 24H 24 L||1 474 rub.|
|4||STOUT STW-0001-100020 20 L||1 211 rub.|
|5||Reflex DE 8||1 450 rub.|
An overview of the best accumulators for water supply with volume 50-200 l
Knowing the main criteria for choosing a hydraulic accumulator, we turn to list of the best models. Experts compiled a review based on analysis of product characteristics and customer reviews. First consider hydroreserves containing 50-200 liters, which is relevant for families of 4-6 people or even a small multi-storey building.
Reflex DE 200 200 L vertical installation
In the first place the accumulator from the brand Reflex. Design made of carbon steel with one weld in the middle. It is boiled both outside and inside, which increases reliability and tightness of the hydraulic accumulator. Case dimensions are 634×967 mm. The tank holds 200 liters. Have an expansion containers are provided for vertical installation on three legs, made of metal corners. The vessel stands firmly and does not staggers. Judging by user reviews, the stand height is enough, to conveniently connect the water supply from below. Diameter 5/4 inch inlet and outlet threads require no use adapters. The barrel metal is epoxy painted on both sides. corrosion inhibiting coating. Rubber partition withstands temperature from 0 to 99 degrees, so the accumulator is suitable both for hot and cold water supply.
We put the product first because of the huge capacity liquids – 200 l. This is enough for a two-story water supply cottage, apartment building or office fire extinguishing system building.
- stably located on three legs;
- withstands pressure up to 10 bar;
- replaceable membrane;
- metal is painted on both sides.
- it is difficult to find a place for large dimensions;
- high price;
- weighs 54 kg – it’s not possible to deliver and mount one will succeed;
- necessarily need stand for legs, otherwise they push floor (linoleum, laminate).
Wester WAV 100 100 l vertical installation
In second place is the accumulator from Wester. Model holds 100 l and is installed horizontally on three legs. Connection of the subsequent decoupling of water supply is carried out from below through a threaded connection with a diameter of 1 inch. Unit Dimensions make up 787×495 mm. Inside, a membrane is used in the form of partitions, but the manufacturer performed it in a closed type, therefore, the lower part of the vessel is completely protected from contact with water, what customers like about reviews. Hydraulic accumulator withstands pressure of 10 bar and temperature up to 100 degrees. The goods are made directly in Russia. Carry out delivery and installation can be done on our own, because it weighs device 17 kg.
This accumulator is recognized as the best for a stable foundation. IN unlike the previous model, the three legs are not welded here exactly under the bottom (90 degrees relative to the body), and with a slope of 45 degrees, which provides better resistance to random aftershocks. The legs themselves have a profile structure, and not in shape corner, which increases resistance to deformation under load.
- the expansion vessel is designed for 100,000 filling cycles and devastation;
- the rubber partition can be replaced;
- allowed flow temperature from the water supply system 1-100 degrees;
- case from strong steel.
- if the liquid in the rubber pear freezes, then the tightness may be broken;
- There is no pressure gauge to control pressure.
STOUT STW-0003-000080 80 l horizontal installation
The third place of honor is occupied by the expansion tank for water supply of private houses, summer cottages or apartments, from the brand Stout. The tank holds 80 l and is able to cover the needs of 6-8 person. The product is accompanied by European quality certificates. For horizontal installation four support legs from metal. The vessel withstands pressure of 10 bar and maximum temperature up to 100 degrees. Attach communication system water supply is convenient thanks to the side supply. Users in reviews note stable pressure in the water supply without clapping or changes in pressure.
This model is convenient for organizing water supply of a large house in single device. On the body there is a platform with holes to install a water pump. Oblong slots rather than round openings, allow to connect a pump of different manufacturers and easy replacement of the pump in the future (if more powerful version). The base legs also have holes for fixing the accumulator to the floor so that it does not “jump” from vibration.
- there is a removable flange for maintenance and repair;
- holes for fixing the accumulator are provided in the legs to the floor;
- stable pressure inside the water supply;
- high-quality powder coating.
- sold without pressure gauge;
- separate air must be provided for air bleeding crane with a knee.
GILEKS Krab-T 50 50 l vertical installation
The accumulator from the domestic brand continues to review Gilex. The model for water supply assumes a vertical wall mounting with brackets. Product Dimensions They are 620x460x320 mm and weigh 10 kg. The vessel holds 50 l and is able to cover the needs of 5-6 people. The casing is made of metal and withstands pressure up to 8 bar. The goods are stocked pressure gauge to monitor the state of pressure.
This accumulator is recognized by us as the best in view of sales from built-in relay for pressure control. From him automatically the pump starts when the indicator in the water supply system of the house falls. Included is a wire and plug for connection. Yet a flask with a filter cartridge is provided here, therefore Water leaving the accumulator has already passed the primary treatment, and, consequently, subsequent filters will last longer. To control cartridge replacement interval, manufacturer provided a site with dating and a slider.
- have own pressure gauge;
- weight of 10 kg allows you to perform installation alone;
- durable butyl rubber membrane;
- relay included.
- electricity is needed for work;
- short cable 80 cm;
- for fastening to the wall, drill holes to brackets;
- the bottom flask can be accidentally broken with a heavy object (chair, poker).
UNIPUMP 86832 50 l horizontal installation
The model has a capacity of 50 liters and is installed horizontally. At there are no high legs, but only two plates welded to the bottom, which reduces the dimensions of the case. The hydraulic accumulator measures 330×355 mm and withstands pressure up to 6 bar. Through the side flange convenient to carry out maintenance and repair of the product. Connect to the pump and the wiring of the water supply system is also carried out from the side. Standard thread with a diameter of 1 inch does not require use adapters. Customer reviews show that the accumulator It works properly up to 10 years.
The counter of this accumulator is a stainless steel housing. Thanks to this design, the tank will last longer without leaks. Lack of paint on the outside helps keep attractive appearance as nothing will fall off when random hits on metal. This product is relevant for installation on in the attic or above the ceiling (false ceiling in a room with ceilings 3-3.5 m), where system reliability is important and inconvenient to carry out small repair (leak welding).
- beautiful appearance;
- there is no paint, so it does not cover anything with time;
- there is a platform for the pump;
- convenient connection to the wiring.
- no pressure gauge;
- if others often rub on the surface of the accumulator objects, then it is scratched.
WWQ GA 50H 50 L horizontal installation
The accumulator is made in China, but its quality is nothing not inferior to domestic. The model is designed to organize water supply used for drinking and cooking. Rubber elements are designed to withstand temperatures from 1 to 99 degrees. Product dimensions are 330×500 mm. Manufacturer issues a guarantee of 12 months on it. The water receiver is connected to the side by attaching a union nut with a diameter of 25 mm. IN customer reviews praise expansion tank for quality welding seams that connect the two halves of the tank, site under the pump and stands.
A feature of the product is an increased cross section of metal walls, which is rare in models with a volume of 50 liters. Thereby the hydraulic accumulator withstands pressure of 10 bar (competitors 6-8 bar) and can be used in the water supply of a two-story house, with placement on the ground floor.
- stainless steel service flange;
- compact dimensions 330×500 mm;
- attractive price;
- high-quality welding.
- not every city can be bought;
- the relay and pressure gauge will have to be purchased separately.
An overview of the best accumulators for water supply with volume 8-25 l
This is a compact category of water supply equipment that does not require a lot of space for installation and 1-3 to users.
Reflex DE 25 25 L vertical installation
In the first place in this category is a hydraulic receiver from the Reflex brand with 25 liters The model has dimensions 280×520 mm and suggests vertical installation on the wall. The tank is welded from two halves, moreover, the weld is superimposed both from above and from the inside. Decoupling from further water supply system joins from below. Diameter 3/4 connection suitable for use without adapters. IN customer reviews are sharing what to install a hydraulic accumulator in alone is not difficult. Non-flowing design inside reliably protects against water hammer, so the water supply will not flow connections.
Our experts considered the accumulator the best because of the light availability for purchase. Only on Yandex Market buy more than 20 online stores. A model for water supply and in offline stores, as well as at the official brand representative in Russia.
- compact dimensions 280×520 mm;
- easy installation;
- reliable protection of water supply communications from water hammer;
- high-quality powder coating.
- need a bracket for installation;
- no pressure gauge.
Wester WAO 24 24 L horizontal installation
The second place among compact accumulators is taken by goods from Wester for 24 liters The dimensions of the case are 280×507 mm. The device is installed horizontally on its own four legs. They can be screwed to the floor or simply placed on surface. The tank is made of carbon steel and equipped powder spraying. Owners in reviews are satisfied with the quality metal painting, which is not covered by exploitation in crude indoors (covered pit next to the well). The hydraulic tank is suitable for water supply or domestic hot water systems.
Experts considered the accumulator the best because of the special membrane made of butyl. This material is different increased wear resistance with regular stretching and not susceptible to various bacteria that may be contained in well water or central city water supply. Wherein elastic material satisfies all hygienic and sanitary standards for goods used for the transfer of drinking water.
- stainless service flange;
- there is a platform for mounting the pump;
- steady legs;
- compact dimensions 280×507 mm.
- actual fluid volume is only 30% of capacity cylinder;
- there is no built-in holder of a rubber layer providing support with increasing pressure.
WWQ GA 24H 24 L horizontal installation
The accumulator from the Chinese brand WWQ continues to review. The model has dimensions of 270×430 mm and holds 24 liters. But this is the maximum tank volume, and in fact it is only half full or less, so in the reviews the owners share that the pump will often turn on. The water receiver has a horizontal cylindrical shape and mounted on two welded stands. All connection carried out from the side, which allows you to mount the barrel directly on the floor without gaps and elevations. Rubber membrane designed for hot coolant up to 99 degrees, so a hydraulic tank can apply not only in cold water supply, but also in hot water supply.
In our opinion, the accumulator is the best in terms of strength. Despite the small capacity, the cross-section of the metal cylinder exceeds the performance of competitor models, so the vessel is easy withstands 10 bar. A hydraulic tank is well combined with powerful pumps, for example, if the aquifer lies at a depth of 10-20 m.
- high-quality welding of fasteners and containers;
- stainless flange;
- easy side connection;
- withstands pressure up to 10 bar.
- not everywhere you can buy;
- with regular use of taps, it often turns on pump.
STOUT STW-0001-100020 20 l horizontal installation
This is an even more compact accumulator than all the previous ones – it has dimensions of 275×492 mm and holds 20 liters. To wiring the water supply drive is connected by thread diameter 1 inch The product weighs 4.5 kg, so it’s completely impossible to connect it yourself hard. Customer reviews show that the product is made efficiently and contributes to the stable operation of water supply. But in view of small storage volume suitable for a small family of 3 people. Metal container painted with enamel according to technology baking in an electric chamber at a temperature of 170 degrees, which provides a strong external paint coat.
When studying the characteristics of our experts drew attention to minimum air supply. One of the cameras, which is a air cushion, creates an onslaught with an impact of 1.5 bar. The fluid storage design is designed to maximize fill with water and remove air bubbles into the sump. Is not will give a stream of water “snort” when opening the tap in the sink.
- takes up little space;
- easy to install on your own;
- low price;
- the outside is covered with enamel baked at a temperature of 170 degrees.
- the pump often turns on;
- applicable only for 2-3 users.
Reflex DE 8 8 L vertical installation
This accumulator is the smallest among submitted models. It is suitable for protecting communications and water supply fittings against water hammer in small private houses, cottages or irrigation systems of the greenhouse. In case of shutdown light (the pump does not pump liquid), a small supply is enough to wash hands or dishes. A thread is provided for connection below. with a diameter of 3/4 inch. Buyers in reviews are satisfied with the low cost of goods, despite imported production.
Experts considered the accumulator to be the best due to the thoughtful protect metal from corrosion. Manufacturer used in it a rubber element in the form of a pear that completely envelops internal cavity. This eliminates contact of the incoming fluid with iron. Such a hydraulic accumulator will last longer without leaks. Yet manufacturer permits use in circuits brine circulation, as the tank not only withstands exposure to water, but also to a more aggressive acidic environment.
- takes up little space;
- high quality painted;
- can be used for drinking water;
- high corrosion resistance.
- for one user only;
- you need to attach it to the wall.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not advertising and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before the purchase consultation with a specialist is necessary.